Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by stag
Today 06:19 PM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 06:18 PM
WindClan Patrols
by Ian
Last post by Rani
Today 06:12 PM
Dawnpaw {Dawnfade}...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 06:11 PM

Old May 14th, 2024, 08:54 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Claw and Conquer - ShadowClan Event

QUILLPAW
he/him. 7 moons. dark grey tom; tabby markings; light grey markings, amber and blue eyes.
[ no purrks ]

quillpaw's ears perk at redrobin's call ringing through the camp. he had to admit – he was definitely interested. it seems moony, his villainous little brother, was too since he manages to spot him. oh look, grandma was here too! same with mistlewhisker! the lithe apprentice's heterochromatic gaze sweeps across the group of cats, trying to decipher who'd be best to pair with.

[ open! quill doesn't have any battle training yet ]

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old May 14th, 2024, 09:21 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mica View Post

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 40 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker lumbered towards the gathered cats, eyeing the molly that had called everyone here. A battle training event, how interesting. Mistlewhisker still remembered Lynxshade's, and she wondered if this would live up to the expectation.

She did not understand what Redrobin's warning of mentors being only able to help by speaking to their apprentices during the mock battles. Did she think mentors were going to start demonstrating on other cats? Mistlewhisker hadn't known any warrior to do that, but perhaps Redrobin had seen something she hadn't. Mistlewhisker was not eager to participate, but she did settle underneath the Shadowledge to watch. Perhaps she would join in later.

Lynxshade
Shadowclan Enforcer
33 moons | she/her

Shadow Fiend | Primal Instincts | Beefed Up (T3) | Bilingual (T3)
Lynxshade observed from a corner of the clearing the event Redrobin had just started. She sheltered herself from the cold breeze under some bracken, scanning the group of cats through narrowing eyes. Many apprentices were eager to participate, which was a good thing since many mentors already slacked off.

A black cat on the other side of the clearing picked up her interest. It was her fellow Enf- deputy of Shadowclan, Mistlewhisker. She didn't look like she was going to search for anyone to spar with, so maybe she was up for a conversation with her.

The black-spotted gray cat rose to her paws and sneaked toward her, padding along the walls of the camp so as to avoid any ongoing fighting between apprentices.
"Hello, Mistlewhisker." She dipped her head briefly before sitting down beside her, putting her paws in front of her chest and giving them a good lick. She then brushed them over her face over and over again, waiting for her friend to reply.

Last edited by Wingnettle; May 14th, 2024 at 09:22 AM.
Old May 14th, 2024, 10:19 AM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post

Event [#event]

Redrobin
ShadowClan Warrior

Redrobin watched the crowd through narrowed green eyes, a large, black ear twitching every so often. Then, she sat back on her haunches and stared down into the crowd with a wave of her plumed, feathery dark ginger tail.

''Don't lash out too hard!'' The
calico called out to a nearby warrior [ NPC ]. ''Just because your claws are sheathed doesn't mean that you couldn't have hurt your opponent.''

The warrior's gaze scanned the training cats, her gaze landing on a familiar pelt. [ A / N: That is an invitation for a warrior to ask to train with Redrobin. ]

[ I decided that I would post earlier lol. ]

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @vellichor @appariitiion @beau @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Undertaker @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @Willowfern @Rani @gs29513 @Peril @JackHunt_17 @iliri @Willie Warf @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Aroogi @Wintersun @Levi 99 @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Nixey @Pitou @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @taillow @Bean @Tecumori @Zei @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @MockingRabbit @Wingnettle @Alchemist Kitsune @Ashwing @Rose @Kaybug. @Caspian @Faith. @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Scourge2346 @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Cinnamon~ @Eden @Morrigan @Snowyfeathr @Omari @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @Carrot @Zorua @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @R0ttenC4ndy @silver. @Neptune. @lane @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Snips @Theodore_510 @silas @paris @Fish @Mica @hawkboi @JenxyMoo99 @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Woody @19796 @lunartranquility @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @.Sunshine. @Fealixx_SIO @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Mizu @StormyDays @ShadeCosmic @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @zBlaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @Never @ellie @MoonCat @kittycatburmise @squidz @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @zozelen @Krispedia @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @DaffodilFlight @SootyPatootie @IDIOTICBEAN101 @Forgetfulshape @Slickback!

Tuftedtusk
| He/Him - ShC - 27 moons |

Purring, he padded up to Redrobin. He gave his back a quick stretch and flexed his muscles. "Hey Robin. Wanna spar with me?"

[ Redrobin @paris ; sorry for the short as heckkin reply omg ]

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
Please bump me after 24hrs if I don't respond!
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site

Last edited by Aroogi; May 14th, 2024 at 10:20 AM.
Old May 14th, 2024, 10:24 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

ShadowClan Re: Claw and Conquer - ShadowClan Event

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroogi View Post
Tuftedtusk

Purring, he padded up to Redrobin. He gave his back a quick stretch and flexed his muscles. "Hey Robin. Wanna spar with me?"

[ Redrobin @paris ; sorry for the short as heckkin reply omg ]

A purr welled up in Redrobin's throat. "Absolutely! I'm always up for a friendly match. Just remember, I've been practicing my moves, so don't be surprised if I give you a run for your prey!"

The calico jumped down from the slab of rock and crouched. ''Well? What are you waiting for?''

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Robinsnow: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty
Old May 14th, 2024, 10:26 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post

Event [#event]

Redrobin
ShadowClan Warrior

Redrobin watched the crowd through narrowed green eyes, a large, black ear twitching every so often. Then, she sat back on her haunches and stared down into the crowd with a wave of her plumed, feathery dark ginger tail.

''Don't lash out too hard!'' The calico called out to a nearby warrior [ NPC ]. ''Just because your claws are sheathed doesn't mean that you couldn't have hurt your opponent.''

The warrior's gaze scanned the training cats, her gaze landing on a familiar pelt. [ A / N: That is an invitation for a warrior to ask to train with Redrobin. ]

[ I decided that I would post earlier lol. ]

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @vellichor @appariitiion @beau @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Undertaker @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @Willowfern @Rani @gs29513 @Peril @JackHunt_17 @iliri @Willie Warf @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Aroogi @Wintersun @Levi 99 @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Nixey @Pitou @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @taillow @Bean @Tecumori @Zei @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @MockingRabbit @Wingnettle @Alchemist Kitsune @Ashwing @Rose @Kaybug. @Caspian @Faith. @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Scourge2346 @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Cinnamon~ @Eden @Morrigan @Snowyfeathr @Omari @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @Carrot @Zorua @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @R0ttenC4ndy @silver. @Neptune. @lane @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Snips @Theodore_510 @silas @paris @Fish @Mica @hawkboi @JenxyMoo99 @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Woody @19796 @lunartranquility @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @.Sunshine. @Fealixx_SIO @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Mizu @StormyDays @ShadeCosmic @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @zBlaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @Never @ellie @MoonCat @kittycatburmise @squidz @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @zozelen @Krispedia @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @DaffodilFlight @SootyPatootie @IDIOTICBEAN101 @Forgetfulshape @Slickback!

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Springblossom
Half blind tortoiseshell she-cat with blue-green central heterochromia. The markings on her fur swirl into beautiful heart-like and flower-like shapes.
She/Her | 21 Moons | Social Butterfly
Purrks:
Agatha Kitty | Mind Reader

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Springblossom turned and smiled at Redrobin despite the calico's scolding towards other cats. Stepping closer, Springblossom revealed herself fully to the ShadowClan cat, her seeing eye scanning the calico's physical features.

"Well if it isn't Redrobin," Springblossom looked down at her paws, breifly flexing her claws. "I will be more than glad to train with you, only if you'd like that, of course."
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old May 14th, 2024, 10:34 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so

Redrobin turned to Springblossom, taking in her Clanmate through narrowed emerald eyes. A wave of her dark ginger tail showed her acceptance.

''I think I can take a two-on-one,'' The calico purred innocently, strong muscles rippling beneath her mottled pelt. Green eyes glittered warily and she lifted a paw. ''Just remember, Springblossom - claws sheathed.''

@Aroogi // @Starphobia

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder

Old May 14th, 2024, 10:48 AM
Obsessed with Zane

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Springblossom
Half blind tortoiseshell she-cat with blue-green central heterochromia. The markings on her fur swirl into beautiful heart-like and flower-like shapes.
Purrks:

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Springblossom gave a quick nod, bending her knees slightly so she was closer to the ground, lashing her tail challengingly. She glanced at Tuftedtusk, giving the warrior a small smile before truning back to Redrobin.

"I'll let you come at me first. Just giving you an advantage, y'know?" She grinned, her eyes glistening with mischief and amusement.

(You're free to let Redrobin hit Springblossom anywhere! You can pin her, trip her, etc., even things that would result in serious injury! That just makes room for plot )

{ @Aroogi - @paris }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Last edited by Starphobia; May 14th, 2024 at 10:49 AM.
Old May 14th, 2024, 10:54 AM
High-Function Autistic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Springblossom
Purrks:

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Springblossom gave a quick nod, bending her knees slightly so she was closer to the ground, lashing her tail challengingly. She glanced at Tuftedtusk, giving the warrior a small smile before truning back to Redrobin.

"I'll let you come at me first. Just giving you an advantage, y'know?" She grinned, her eyes glistening with mischief and amusement.

(You're free to let Redrobin hit Springblossom anywhere! You can pin her, trip her, etc., even things that would result in serious injury! That just makes room for plot )

{ @Aroogi - @paris }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

[ Powerplay Permissions Granted by @/Starphobia ]

Redrobin circled Springblossom slowly before lashing out with a quick forepaw, aiming for the tendon in the warrior's hind legs to knock Springblossom off her paws.

Without giving her Clanmate the chance to get in a blow, the calico reared up onto her hind paws and gave her opponent a gentle jab in the shoulder, causing Springblossom's leg to go numb on her and send her tumbling to the ground. Redrobin stepped away with a satisfied whisk of her plumed, feather tail and a flick of a large, black ear.

''How's that for ya?''

@Aroogi

Old May 14th, 2024, 12:27 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Sad

Tuftedtusk

The tom smiled back at Springblossom, watching Redrobin deftly knock his partner off his paws.

"How's that for ya?" When Robin said that to Spring, he bounded forward, aiming for her face, but attempting for a feint. If the previous move worked, he would then dive under her stomach and launching upward with his back to hopefully send the she-cat sprawling.

[ @paris ; @Starphobia ]

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
Please bump me after 24hrs if I don't respond!
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Old May 14th, 2024, 12:30 PM
Obsessed with Zane

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Springblossom
Purrks:

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Springblossom tumbled on the ground, slightly hissing in pain before lifting her head to look up at the two cats. Grinning up at Redrobin and Tuftedtusk as the tom lunged at the calico she-cat swiftly, Springblossom staggered back up to her paws with surprisingly no effort, Springblossom swuftly made her way behind Redrobin, tail low and lashing as she prepared for a blow right after when Tuftedtusk would give his.

{ @Aroogi - @paris }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Last edited by Starphobia; May 14th, 2024 at 12:33 PM.