My Mood: Sick

Default Re: May Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudlessEve View Post

Honeypaw
7 Moons
5/100
Purrks: Flock Together T1

Honeypaw turned to her clanmate. "Nervous? Why would I be nervous? It's so cool to see other clans. They all smell kinda funny though. I know RiverClan doesn't like us...and we don't like them..but I kinda wanna talk to someone from another clan. Do you think they'd start a fight?" She had heard bad things just about every other clan, although recently the alleged problem clan had been RiverClan.

"The beach is really pretty too. I wonder what Twilightstar is gonna say. Probably how we're the best clan ever!" She trilled, excited to even have left camp, let alone gone to a gathering and representing her clan. She'd do the best she could at that.

(ahh sorry I was so late)

"I'm sure everyone will try not to fight," he says while looking towards Pigeonpaw. He moves slightly so Pidgeonpaw is more in view." have you ever seen anything like this he asks Pidgeonpaw He curls his paws around his paws and looks around "Oh wait where are my manners, Honeypaw pidgeonpaw,Pidgeonpaw Honeypaw he states there names in a sort of greeting.

@Luminous
Old May 14th, 2024, 10:01 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Lynxshade
Shadowclan Enforcer
33 moons | she/her

Shadow Fiend | Primal Instincts | Beefed Up (T3) | Bilingual (T3)
At the next Gathering Lynxshade had been in camp with some other warriors, so she hadn't gotten any news, but she was fairly sure that Riverclan's ranks were pretty empty back then. As she peered toward the branches where the leaders lay, she could see a new leader, a new deputy, and a new medicine cat. What on earth had been happening in Riverclan during the last moon?

Lynxshade sat back from the crowd, not too keen on being surrounded by so many cats, voices, and mingled scents. Besides, she was still too ashamed of her last mistake when she'd brought two of her clanmates into Thunderclan's territory without even knowing. She couldn't still believe that she'd lost such an important piece of information, but was it her fault that Sunkissed Creek hadn't been marked new yet? She could still remember Bumblestar's gaze burning into hers. Her claws unsheathed on cold, hard rock, and she gritted her teeth. Maybe one day she could have her redress.

She raised now her head to try and spot some of her fellow Enforcers, but the cat she was looking for wasn't there. Dawnstar, in the meanwhile, was just listing ordinary updates about their warrior life. She bowed her head to lick her paw, then her chest, closing her eyes to isolate herself from the chaos for just a few moments.

open

Last edited by Wingnettle; May 14th, 2024 at 03:31 PM.
Old May 14th, 2024, 11:15 AM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post

"I'm sure everyone will try not to fight," he says while looking towards Pigeonpaw. He moves slightly so Pidgeonpaw is more in view." have you ever seen anything like this he asks Pidgeonpaw He curls his paws around his paws and looks around "Oh wait where are my manners, Honeypaw pidgeonpaw,Pidgeonpaw Honeypaw he states there names in a sort of greeting.

@Luminous
Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudlessEve View Post

Honeypaw
7 Moons
5/100
Purrks: Flock Together T1

Honeypaw turned to her clanmate. "Nervous? Why would I be nervous? It's so cool to see other clans. They all smell kinda funny though. I know RiverClan doesn't like us...and we don't like them..but I kinda wanna talk to someone from another clan. Do you think they'd start a fight?" She had heard bad things just about every other clan, although recently the alleged problem clan had been RiverClan.

"The beach is really pretty too. I wonder what Twilightstar is gonna say. Probably how we're the best clan ever!" She trilled, excited to even have left camp, let alone gone to a gathering and representing her clan. She'd do the best she could at that.

(ahh sorry I was so late)

Pigeonpaw
Shadowclan - 6 moons - Purrks: none

Had she scared the other apprentice when approaching so... rapidly? Oh well they seemed fine. Sit with them? Oh bet! Well she had basically already planted herself beside him before he properly offered but hey, this was making friends was it not?

But just as she sat down she heard a voice from the other side of Vinepaw. 'I wonder what Twilightstar is gonna say. Probably how we're the best clan ever!' A wide grin cracking up on her face, Pigeonpaw's head poked around Vinepaw to face the other cat. "Nah-aah! Sorry, but Dawnstar is gonna tell everyone that Shadowclan is the best!" Her voice was more playful, and amber eyes gleamed as Vinepaw took a step back and introduced the two other apprentices to each other. "Honeypaw eh? Nice to meet ya." The two others seemed at least acquainted and smelled the same, so Pidge figured she'd stumbled upon two Windclanners.

Her smile faded into a slight frown as fighting was mentioned. "I mean, there is the truce so no one should fight." She glanced at the two others and the playful grin was back on, this time with a hint of mischief. "So you don't have to worry about me kicking your buts. Anyway, have you guys learnt anything cool in your training yet?" If this was their first gathering they weren't any older than her so maybe not but eh still she wanted to talk about something.

Then the leaders talked about things at the bigrock, and Pidge half-heartedly angled an ear towards them. Yeah yeah, she wanted to know what happened in the other clans, but she also wanted to talk to others ok! Most of it wasn't too interesting, mainly just territory stuff, but Pidge tilted her head a bit when one of the leaders mentioned someone being exiled for... seeing someone from another clan? Like romantically? Pidge herself hadn't been in love, at least not yet, but still, she frowned when hearing the news. "Kinda a stupid thing to be both demoted and exiled for, " she muttered. "Are people really that bothered by it?"

@Aolani - viewing mention

Hawkcatcher's finder

_______________ Tracker _______________
¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Cowskip - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨

Purrks: Hawkcatcher has Mind Reader, Wyvern has Dreamwalker
Old May 14th, 2024, 11:58 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

Clans Re: May Gathering

Fireflyflicker
ShadowClanner
The Collector [ ACTIVE ], Mind Reader [ ACTIVE ]

Fireflyflicker's ears twitched as she listened to what had happened within RiverClan. A new leader, a new deputy, a new medicine cat, and more.

Great StarClan, what's happened over there?

The ShadowClanner's amber gaze narrowed, her tail wrapped neatly around her paws. Luckily, Fireflyflicker didn't reside in RiverClan, so what they did was none of her concern until it puts something on ShadowClan.

Then she'd have a problem with Fadingsun and all the other fish-faces.

--

Larkswoop
ThunderClanner
Flock Together Tier 2 [ ACTIVE ], Beefed Up Tier 3 [ ACTIVE ], Lyrebird's Lullaby [ ACTIVE ]

As Bumblestar called out her name, Larkswoop sat up straight and let her chest puff out a bit. She didn't wish to look too dramatic, but she wanted to put on a show of strength - not for herself, but for ThunderClan. Her eyes narrowed slightly at the announcement of Thrushkit's demotion and exile. Sure, he may have deserved it, but that had been harsh.

[ Fireflyflicker and Larkswoop are currently open for interactions! ]

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Robinsnow: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty

Last edited by paris; May 14th, 2024 at 12:26 PM.
Old May 14th, 2024, 12:03 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Sick

Stonetail sat near the edge of where all the cats had gathered this wasn’t his first gathering but he definitely wanted to hear the news specially about riverclan he looked around for his mate Tallgrass but he wasn’t in sight.He sighed and prayed to Starclan that this gathering would go by quick
@Spider-in-the-corner (Tallgrass rp?)
Old May 14th, 2024, 01:27 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

The Clans trickled in one by one. First, it was the fish - spearheaded by a cat Wolfhive didn't recognize, and followed shortly after by a cat who did. He didn't think much of it until Dusklion found herself beneath the apparent-new leader, and he twitched his ears. So RiverClan was just ranking up any random warrior now? Made sense, considering they didn't seem to have many options to begin with. He couldn't wait to see the ranks change again in a couple moons, if not sooner. They rose and fell like the rides of the ocean - seemingly daily at this point.

With WindClan gunning for them, it'd probably be sooner than later anyway. Wolfhive's claws itched at the thought - he hoped Twilightstar took Bumba up on the offer to help rip them apart again. He was looking for any excuse to make the fish bleed for their repeated, unchecked actions against the other Clans. It was unfortunate how a bias could corrode his perception of a Clan because at this point, even if RiverClan were making steps to improve, Wolfhive might not see it.

He could hear snippets of the conversation between Bumba and the fish from where he sat at the front, but nothing terribly interesting - just idle chit chat of the fish trying to act better than they were. Wolfhive kept the majority of his focus on the crowd. Past Gatherings had gone pretty quietly, but with the fish making their first debut in a while he needed to ensure the peace was kept on ThunderClan's end. He noticed Snakefang talking to a fish - didn't catch any details, but the conversation ended with the fish stalking off. He might ask her about that later, he was curious as to what happened.

Talk of the attack on the meds. One cat might've been punished, who knew with RiverClan though? Then WindClan arrived, and Wolfhive watched as Twilightstar crossed to the stones. Oh, she looked pissed! He couldn't wait to see how she handled RiverClan after the last gathering. They killed her deputy, a cat that'd been up there almost as long as Wolfhive could remember. Let her go wild.

Then, something caught his attention. Bluepaw looked like she was about ready to throw down with some fish. Wolfhive tensed, prepared to intervene if it escalated further. Some fish were pestering Nightgaze, but it seemed she had a handle on them. He didn't miss how she was looking at the WindClan cats though, and wondered if she still believed they were responsible for Fawnpaw. There'd been no proof..

Hmmm.

ShadowClan news. Boring, as Dawnstar predicted. Bumba spoke, and it was nothing new. The talk of C--- Thrushkit, made his heart ache. What a waste of effort on such a selfish cat. The pond was returned, 'n he was in part surprised Bumba openly revealed the badger's presence, but figured it was so they couldn't whine about being taken by surprise.

If the situation with Bluepaw remained under control, Wolfhive might slink over to Orangeblossom and pester his Clan-mate. But for now, he'd keep watch in case he needed to step in.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 14th, 2024, 03:26 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
87/100

Midnightpaw hummed softly to the Windclan apprentice, a simple act of appreciation for their response. Sitting with her tail curled over her paws, she mirrored smile smile that had been presented to her, and she would have introduced herself if it weren't for..

Batpaw!” She yipped, the fur along her back suddenly spiking up in discomfort at the aforementioned tom's sudden intrusion. Dark green eyes peered over her companion's shoulder as he… What was he doing, trying to intimidate the Windclan apprentice? Why? She would have questioned it if she hadn't been alerted to the arrival of another one of her clanmates, Birdpaw. She didn't know the young she-cat very well, but she vaguely knew of her.

“He’s just being a bug, don’t worry about what he says, Birdpaw.” The younger apprentice made her feel oddly old, big… and responsible. She offered her a smile and a simple nod. “In a few moons, you’ll be as big as us in no time at all.”

Oh, she hadn’t introduced herself to the Windclan fellow. She had been too distracted by Batpaw’s behaviour. “...And I’m Midnightpaw.”

[ @silver. - Batpaw, @Kaybug. - Dovepaw, @Mica - Birdpaw ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old May 14th, 2024, 04:20 PM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
Stonetail sat near the edge of where all the cats had gathered this wasn’t his first gathering but he definitely wanted to hear the news specially about riverclan he looked around for his mate Tallgrass but he wasn’t in sight.He sighed and prayed to Starclan that this gathering would go by quick
@Spider-in-the-corner (Tallgrass rp?)

TallGrass walked up saying a small hello and sat down before turning his head back to the leaders
Old May 14th, 2024, 07:25 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by redshiftreign View Post

ravinethrift

THE MUSE
any/all | riverclan warrior | 23 moons

. . .
@silver. [venomblight]

ravinethift places each careful pawstep with practiced grace and diligence as she moves, effortless, across the well-traveled path into the massive clearing. at her heel followed loyally her beloved sister, whom she passed a cursory glance to and the slightest of smiles over her shoulder. it'd been some time since she'd been to one of these little fraternizing meet-ups with the other clans, and she planned to make the best of her charm and precision to stifle any hostilities she could it was the least she could do. plus, if it helped her stay in fadingsun's good graces, she would consider such a thing successful.

humming softly under their breath, the tabby streaked across the fray of countless warm pelts, gaze hooking and turning to watch any of particular interest as they passed to their usual seating arrangement. they were floating, she felt, one paw in front of the other. gliding, graceful and elegant. four paws off the ground. that's how it felt, and that's what she saw.

it had gotten good at telling reality from the unreal, even when its mind tricked its eyes with whatever suggestion had swayed it recently. though she was floating, the conscious mind was acutely aware of the subtle feeling of dirt under its paws, and it closed its eyes as it retraced a familiar path, as though this were an ornate dance it was remembering the steps too.

finally, she crested into her little clearing where her and venomblight often found themselves, away from the prying ear but deep enough in to catch any interesting eyes (oh how she adored to catch eyes. it lit a fire in her, a pride like nothing else to know she was worthy of attention) and sat, tail curling over her flank modestly. her head canted to her sister, a slight toothiness in her smile.

"after the mess that was the last meeting," they whispered sweetly, "i can only imagine how this gathering will go."

[THE SISTERS ARE OPEN FOR INTERACTION!]
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver. View Post

she/her // 23 moons // rc warrior
purrks: n/a

---

The large tabby stalks her way toward the Seastones behind her sister, keeping a close eye out for any daring enough to steal a glance. Anyone that dare look at her receives a seething glare from the molly behind her, eyes narrowing and nose wrinkling in a sneer. She didn't like coming to these Gatherings. The stink of other clans made her stomach churn. But leaving Ravinethrift alone was not an option. Too many strangers would delight in their beauty and that was something Venomblight was not willing to let happen. So she must deal with the sand between her toes and the mixing scents of enemies assailing her nose.

Watching Ravinethrift carefully from behind, she takes note of the way she eyes the bodies they pass. Would any of them pass her judgement? Would any of them actually interest her enough for her to stop and speak to? The molly can only hope not. It's a relief when she's led to their usual spot away from the uncomfortable hustle and bustle of the communion. There's a pause in her stance, head moving to survey the area until she is calm enough to find herself a seat beside the other.

Her sister comments on the misgivings of last moon's meeting and she cannot stop the gruff laugh that leaves her throat. It seems as though these things only proved to be a waste of time with each moon. One of these times a clan would strike and it would be all out war. She patiently awaited the day.

"This cowardly lot won't do anything." She scoffs in response, deep blue sweeping over the crowd once more. "If it were up to me we wouldn't even hold these things anymore. What business do I got with other clans' ongoings? Don't mean anything to me."

Perhaps she was alone in that opinion. And if she was, she didn't really care. All the clans hated Riverclan anyway. So what difference did it make if they bothered showing up? One of these times they wouldn't be welcome here. She's sure of it. Giving her fluffy chest a few bored licks, her attention returns to her sister, offering her a curious stare.

"What do you aim to get from these things, anyway? They don't deserve your time-- and I don't like the way some of them look at you. I swear I'll shred their eyes into blades of grass..."

[ both are open to interaction ! ]
ravinethrift | @redshiftreign

The shadowclan warrior stumbled into the seastones. She didn't want to go, she just wanted the news and to hopefully endure the announcements better than average. Why did Shadowclan care about the other clans? They were smarter and stronger. Sure, Thunderclan was a pest, and they had that allegiance with Windclan, but why go to a gathering to meet pests without attacking them? And with Windclan, couldn't they just meet at the border with them?

Maybe she was justifying not wanting to talk to people. Yeah, that was probably it, ha. People were loud, and annoying. Of course, she didn't need to talk to anyone. Enough about people, though. How about focusing on the announcements? Eh, she didn't want to think about them now, so she'd listen and think about them later.

What would it be like to be a leader? Probably very busy, she wouldn't want that. There wouldn't be enough nap time. Of course, she could live without sleep, but she wouldn't like it. She liked having dreams, at least since her last nightmare. She was an apprentice. Hmm, when would she have an apprentice?

Was there anything more than training to being a mentor than training? Well, "bonding," probably. Bleh. Could she go back? She was bored now. She had ran out of things to think about now. But she needed to stay to look active. And also be active. She had to support her clan, they helped her.

Dizzycloud opened her eyes and turned to find the place with the least amount of cats just to see she was about to bump into a... riverclan cat. Disgusting fish! stopped herself right before hitting them and realized there were two. She turned around with no apology and began to wal away in her usualy slow stumble.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old May 14th, 2024, 07:53 PM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

LionFlop Hung Around.
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All