Dawnpaw {Dawnfade}...
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 05:57 PM
Snowkit's Relations Finder
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 05:56 PM

Old May 13th, 2024, 07:11 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Larkswoop
ThunderClan Warrior
Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby

Larkswoop winced visibly at Bluepaw and Bumblestar's outbursts. Closing her eyes, she opened them a moment later. ''What the hell...?'' The warrior whispered softly.

Yes, Larkswoop could see where Bluepaw was coming from, but it would never have happened if Redhawk hadn't mentioned anything. Redhawk just got Thrushkit into this mess. Green eyes scanned the clearing, and she gave Redhawk a firm look before turning back to Bumblestar after flashing Thrushkit a rather quick, sympathetic glance over her shoulder.

Larkswoop knew how it felt to be scolded by the Clan Leader, but exiled? So what if Thrushkit had wanted to be called Crowsong? Was that really enough for Redhawk to expose him?

Every cat has secrets, She thought to herself quietly, her tail tip twitching to-and-fro irritably with the ThunderClan Hornet, Redhawk. Some secrets are best kept unsaid.

No, she wasn't sympathizing with Thrushkit. She was just ticked off that Redhawk had done the cat so poorly. That is why Larkswoop never told any cat something she didn't wish for them to know.

@SpiritedWarrior - Brief Thrushkit Mention // @taillow - Brief Redhawk Mention

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Robinsnow: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty

Last edited by paris; May 13th, 2024 at 07:20 PM.
Old May 13th, 2024, 07:44 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

(Tansy is being a jerk, I'm sorry, her opinions aren't my own!!) @SpiritedWarrior
Tansyjaw had been content to sit quietly for much of the meeting. A new warrior was welcome news of course, and it was since to see that the grandkit who was perpetually lagging behind had a new mentor who at least saw fit to greet him. They'd better get some training in soon though, before she decided it needed to get done by her or it'd never get done at all. Brindlepaw was running out of time to prove he was going to be a useful member of Thunderclan and the family, and even if she didn't expect him to be a warrior within a moon, she planned to ask him to spar in the future to see if he had actually learned anything. And if not, smack him around a bit until he did. With love, obviously.

But then. BUT THEN. The warrior's ceremony for Crowpaw quickly dissolved into absolute farce, Redhawk getting up and saying that he was planning on leaving them. For RIVERCLAN. Tansyjaw's blood BOILED. Riverclan were a mere claws width above Shadowclan on her list of 'cats that should be immediately and unequivocally sent to the Dark Forest' and after the poison stunts they'd pulled in the past, she had no interest in EVER seeing them again. Not even at gatherings. Never. And to hear that one of their own would willingly JOIN them? Just after getting his warrior's name? This was a betrayal which could never be forgiven. This should mean death.

She could hear Bumblestar screeching at him (starsdamnit that shecat was growing on her) and held her own tongue for a moment, kept her claws sheathed. After all, if Bumblestar wanted the right to his life, who was Tansyjaw to get in the way? Their leader would have been the one duped into giving him his warrior name, after all. But no. Exile and demotion, though harsh, were all the punishment that was given. And while Tansyjaw respected the leadership, she really did, it was SO tempting to rip into the rat herself. That scummy fish. Oh well. If she couldn't do it physically, it would be done verbally.

When Tansyjaw spoke it could have curdled milk with the sheer acidity of her words, and the rage within her voice. Low, rather than the violent screaming of poor Bluepaw and Bumblestar, but cold as ice. You RAT. You SCUM! You are lower than the mud at the bottom of the river which you apparently love so much, may you drown in it! To turn your back upon the clan of your birth, to be prepared to take your warrior name and then turn traitor! You shouldn't even have a clan name at ALL. Thrushkit allows you some crumb of dignity, still a clan cat but you are nothing but a filthy ROGUE and if I had my way would be dealt with like one! That rat who she refused to call anything at all had better not leave a jot of his scent on Thunderclan territory, or she WOULD use it to track him down.
Old May 13th, 2024, 07:51 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic

Honestly, Blazepaw wasn't really listening to the event before this. He was idly eating some prey near the edge of the clearing, toying with his food inbetween bites, but it was hard to ignore any longer when everyone started screaming. What was this about?

Crowpaw was going to get made a warrior, right? The tom looked bigger then the average apprentice, Blazepaw thought he might've rejoined or something recently, but he wasn't sure. So what was Redhawk crying about? Even if Crowpaw had a girlfriend outside of the clan, it wasn't that big of a deal... understandable to judge, sure, but no reason to start bawling. Unless he had a mate? Blazepaw hoped not. Too cliche for his tastes.

Then, Bluepaw. Or as Blazepaw knew her, a young, blue and black she-cat covered in scars. One Blazepaw hadn't seen until now, beginning to plead.

Even Blazepaw's detached heart felt a pang as he listened to the she-cat's devastated, desperate words. This sounded deeper then a simple "friend" outside the borders- this Crowpaw was fraternizing with Riverclan.

"THEY DID THIS TO ME CROWPAW! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT MY FACE, MY BODY, MY EYE!!! I WAS 9 MOONS OLD AND LOOKED LIKE A CHILD-"

...Blazepaw scowled, the righteous fury inside him begining to burn brighter. She was Crowpaw's... sister. Big brother, she had called him. And Crowpaw was abandoning her, to leave his family for Riverclan, the clan who had hurt her and killed-

Blazepaw felt his claws unsheathe, watching in silence as Bumblestar roared at the tom, demoting and exiling the traitorous apprentice- or kit, now.

Blazepaw didn't care about the affairs with other clans, honestly. They argued and warred, it was simply the nature of things in the forest. Cats would betray eachother, they would be heartlessly cruel, there wasn't anything that could change that. Blazepaw wasn't going to waste his time.

What really made Blazepaw feel so disgusted, was that Thrushkit would do to his sister. She'd been hurt by Riverclan when she was nearly Blazepaw's age, probably almost killed by them. Blazepaw felt like he was looking into foggy water, reflecting the apathy of a brother right back at him. He wouldn't have ever treated Finch like this. Not even during their worst fights.

...Blazepaw would watch, make sure nobody overstepped with Thrushkit's sister. He was already on edge enough to claw someone. Hopefully Thrushkit would run out of camp with his tail between his legs soon, maybe drown in the river for good measure.
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; May 13th, 2024 at 08:17 PM.
Old May 13th, 2024, 08:04 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH

Ah. There it is. There was always something every meeting, and it had gotten too peaceful the last few. A ThunderClan cat, one who was apparently the flesh and blood of the sad excuse of a former leader. No surprise. Disappointment runs through their veins. A tom who had just come back, just to apparently turn around and ditch them. All while swearing an oath at that, knowing fully well that he was lying.

Silently, the calico stood up and began to make his way towards the Stormcrest. Fuming. For the first time since being named deputy, Spiderthroat sat himself on one of the lower rocks that jutted out from the Stormcrest. His glare filled with malice.

"It seems as though ThunderClan has still forgo'en what it means to take an oath. Some still stuck in the past where leaders were pathetic enough to walk over, trick, lie, deceive." a growl. "That is not an era we live in anymore. This day n age an oath means you'll lay your life down to help the place you call'a home thrive, to survive. To teach those younger 'n help build a future where raids n deaths won't be as big a worry." his claws were scratching at the rock below him.

"An oath, is a spirit bound promise. Seems like you're like your father in more ways than one. Leavin a clan in the middle of somethin big, not carin for those around him. Neither of you have any spirit other than what you can do for yourself. Brats like you n your father make choices that cost other's lives because it'd be more convenient for you." he snapped. "A warrior name is earned, not givin just because you're old enough. An oath is proof of your work in gettin your name. Showin you're reliable. Well, that you're supposed to be reliable."

After a pause, cold eyes swept across the cats. Pure anger, malice, hatred burned within his gaze. Claws out for them all to see, a toothy frown on his expression. "If any of you took an oath, and decided to do nothing more than tarnish it by bein overly buddy with the other Clans, get out. Pray that whatever you believe in will watch over you because no Clan in their right mind would take in a traitor with untrustworthy blood in their veins." his voice was cold, to the point.

"An if I found out that you're a traitor by any other means other than you turnin yourself in, no amount of prayin will save you from me. Your guts will decorate the borders as a warnin to the other's."

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old May 13th, 2024, 08:05 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

[ @SpiritedWarrior (end sentences is basically all u rly need so u don't need to worry about the rest im just trying to catch up with the chaos LMAO) ]
Despite the off-feeling Wolfhive had, things seemed to move on as normal. Continued words of love between siblings, then an announcement of a ceremony pending. Wolfhive probably should've mentioned it, he actually thought he did but it must've been lost in translation between mind and mouth. Well, now she knew! He flashed her the smallest of grins.

A step forward.. an oath. A weird request. ..song? Wolfhive's mind first went to Riversong, the only cat around ThunderClan with a name like it. But that didn't make sense, did it? He never saw them talk to each other. His other guess might've been Redhawk, he wasn't sure if hawks had bird-song but it seemed closer than Riversong was. He knew they'd worked together before, 'n had it not been for Redhawk's injury she would've handled his assessment.

.. and then Redhawk spoke. And it dawned on him, slowly, as she elaborated. Explained. Revealed this... injustice, against ThunderClan, against Bluepaw. Against Redhawk, who lost a leg to a cat who was so self-absorbed he couldn't see past his own mind. "Leave it to the self-proclaimed outcast to jump at the chance of drowning with the rejects of the forest." It's bitter, admittedly, because he had seen so much potential in him. He expected more. Instead, Crowpaw had as much honor as the cats who poisoned their Clan indiscriminately.

He didn't have words for Redhawk, right now, because had he known, had she said something -- he would've seen to it they never made it to this point. In a sense, he was disappointed by how far she extended her heart - because it only hurt her in the end.

Without a word, he lifted Bluepaw and brought her to Redhawk's side. He didn't want her near the flea-bag, and he knew if push came to shove she'd be safer by Red. "I know," he murmured. Not the extent, of course... Wolfhive hadn't pried about the source of her scars, so the knowledge RiverClan dealt them was harrowing. But not surprising when in their grand scheme of things, they acted like rogues. "Take a breath, Bluepaw. Breathe."

He didn't miss Larkswoop's looks before he began to groom the top of Bluepaw's head, and he returned the hard look she offered Redhawk. [ @paris ] They'd have a chat later, clear up whatever crawled up her rear. He suspected her absence from the Clan had gotten her out of touch with the reality of Clan relationships, and how tensions with RiverClan remained high. Ultimately, he was disappointed in her choice to seemingly seem sympathetic when the cat before them wanted to lie about their loyalty to ThunderClan. And for what? A warrior name? If it meant so much to him, why not jump the river and do it the fish way? This just screamed convenience, a lack of personal effort, but given how Redhawk described this... Sweetsong.. as not real, he doubted there was never any real effort to begin with. Like with Bluepaw.

Thrushkit was indeed fitting. When Wolfhive looked at him, he didn't see Crowpaw - could he ever again? He saw Thrushstar, as he was just before vanishing from ThunderClan forever. He saw a cat who's commitment to personal interest overruled any dedication to family. And to think, just moments before he proclaimed his love and happiness to Bluepaw. Disgusting. "Red, take care of Bluepaw please. C- Thrushkit, get going." He'd step in between the duo and Thrushkit, hackles raised. He wasn't going to chase Thrushkit down but he would make sure he left the territory.

[ @Rani, @taillow ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 13th, 2024, 09:23 PM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)

@SpiritedWarrior
Dewpaw took a sharp inhale. A traitor? At their apprentice ceremony? But… apprentice ceremonies weren’t supposed to be like this. Nor warrior ceremonies for that matter. They were supposed to be happy, proud occasions. Not this. No, never this. With prickled fur, Dewpaw gave Thrushkit a burning glance. They hoped it would burn through his pelt and send him running to the RiverClan cat he “loved” and the both of them could burn up the entire fish camp and then the forest would be a whole lot better place.

Riversong’s jaw dropped as Crowpaw, no Thrushkit’s treachery was revealed. Love… well that might’ve been debatable within certain boundaries, but RiverClan? The very same RiverClan that had murdered… murdered… Finchpaw? With an icy gaze, Riversong’s eyes bored into Thrushkit’s. Their soft yet frighteningly harsh voice carried over to his ears. “You should run out of here,” they mewed. It sounded calm enough, and it was combined with a thin smile from Riversong’s face. However, any cat could see that Riversong was ready to rip someone apart. “You should run with your tail between your legs, and never come back. I hope I won’t ever see you again.” Because if I do, I’ll drag you so far that StarClan won’t even find you. The clans will never know you even existed. You’ll disappear off the face of the world. The silent words flashed through Riversong’s pale blue eyes. “Surely you were aware of the consequences?” Even if you don’t, I will. I’ll watch you every gathering, listen to the news. And the next time ThunderClan raids your fishy friends, you won’t be getting away with it. With one last snarl, Riversong turned away. Halfway through, they halted, and tossed one last message over their shoulder. “I hope you’re happy.” I hope you’re haunted. I hope your dreams will be plagued by fear of ThunderClan and pain of what RiverClan has done. I hope you and your mate never find peace for as long as you live. I hope that one day, like me, you will see one of your own fall mercilessly in front of your own eyes. Riversong gave a deep sigh. No use scaring off the prey so soon. There will be plenty of time for a bird hunt later.

-sign my sig below if you want-

Last edited by Littlesun0112; May 13th, 2024 at 09:24 PM.
Old May 14th, 2024, 01:39 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Ashenheart nodded in agreement. She just continued watching.
Old May 14th, 2024, 06:56 AM
Loyal Jellybean fan

Status: The scariest person is someone with nothing left to lose
Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Unpredictable

Beetail looked at the exiled cat, pelt bristling
Old May 14th, 2024, 09:51 AM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Sad

After wlfhive took bluepaw away falling stood up fur bristled and ears pinned back in anger
Old May 14th, 2024, 10:27 AM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

Ashthunder listened.

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)