Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by paris
Today 02:53 PM
RiverClan Punishments
Last post by taillow
Today 02:48 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by Bean
Today 02:42 PM
Morrigan's art shop
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 02:41 PM
✧ iliri q&a ✧
by iliri
Last post by Bean
Today 02:39 PM

Old May 13th, 2024, 10:11 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Where is the Justice? [P]

THE UNDER THEIR NOSE PURRK IS ACTIVE <3 No stinky thc hrs for us no siree!
This takes place at the Thunderclan/Shadowclan border!

Goopywhisker
Warrior || He/him || 11 Moons || Purrks: Bewitched: Goop

Goopywhisker felt queasy as he led his patrol towards the Thunderclan border, careful to keep his pawsteps light and his pelt away from any nearby greenery. Would be a shame to arrive looking like a walking bush.

"P-please make sure n-not a single one g-gets away. We c-cannot have any witnesses. T-they attacked us f-first, and we a-are avenging our clanmates." He turned to look each and every one of the cats in the eyes, lingering on Mistlewhisker for a moment longer than everyone else. Would she... be proud of him for this plan? Would Shadowclan be proud of him? See him as an equal?

Wait. No. That's not why I'm doing this. Multicolored eyes abruptly looked away as a sudden wave of shame washed over his greasy pelt.
"T-this is for our clanmates." He repeated quietly, more so to himself than to the group. For Ospreysplash. For Shadefrost. For Hawkfur. Stars, for every Shadowclan cat who has been tormented by Thunderclan. This was simply a way to lessen their numbers for any future battles and ensure his loved ones got away. A certain russet she-cat came to mind for a moment, before he pushed it away. She wouldn't need to know the details.

With a final breath, Goopywhisker padded as close to the border as he could, before flopping on to his side. He sprawled his limbs awkwardly, like they had just given out on him while walking. His back leg was still stained red from his previous injury with the minks, though any actual wounds had been healed by Mossfreckle. Still, to an outside observer, he would look like a pathetic injured apprentice. He had just gotten his name a few days ago after all! Finally - after simply thinking about himself for a moment or two - Goopywhisker began to cry. The final piece to his pathetic attire he would need to lure in the victims. Time for some justice.

---
Partners (can be changed if yall want, just lmk!):
Mistlewhisker @Mica and Burningflare @carmen
Darkcloud @Morrigan and Poprock throwaway
Yellowtwist @Aolani. and Morningpaw @Dolomedes
Shrewstep @gs29513 and Ashthunder @glitch

Posting order:
So I'm only posting Goopy here and then once all the thc cats are dead to ensure this goes smoothly and quickly! After that y'all are free to post in any order you want, as long as the thc cats do not get away and are killed!

Last edited by Poprock; May 14th, 2024 at 10:08 PM.
Old May 14th, 2024, 08:44 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Where is the Justice? [P]

Shrewstep didn't have the best feeling about this. As fierce of a facade as he liked to present, he had never actually killed a cat. He had thought he was prepared to do it, but his resolve had never actually been called into question. And now, with little to no personal enmity towards the Thunderclan cats they were supposed to slay, they were going to commit murder. He didn't have any particular compassion for those who might fall beneath their claws, but he also didn't want to start a war. Start a war without approval, anyway. Mistlewhisker's presence soothed this nerve somewhat, he doubted she would be involved if it was particularly illicit, but one never knew. Cats could always go rogue, as he supposed he now was.

Regardless, he nodded staunchly at Goopywhisker's command that none of the Thunderclanner's should escape. He could do this. He WOULD do this. He had already slain those minks, had done battle with numerous other clans, this wouldn't even be a problem. A hit and run, backed up by many of his clanmates and FOR his clanmates to a degree. To protect them from future raids Thunderclan might launch if they took some offense. He was doing the right thing and that was that. He just had to sit back into a bush (easy enough, he was small and quickly concealed) and wait for Thunderclan squirrels to fall for Goopywhisker's admittedly quite impressive acting before jumping on them. This was easy. Shrewstep was going to be FINE.
Old May 14th, 2024, 10:21 AM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

burningflare

"alright, alright! thunderclan, let's get going. it's high noon and it's time to get out and enjoy! the! day! we're going on patrol, y'all. folks, we're gonna head out and hit the road!" the weather had been warming up and boy, she was hyped. it was no longer the disgusting dreary grey-all-day rainy weather of winter. no! now that she could go outside without freezing her paws off, she'd be doing just that. enjoying the weather, the birdsong, the budding underbrush. and of course, she wouldn't be doing that alone. calling out to the remaining cats in the clearing in invitation. "what are we thinking about the shadowclan border, eh? see what those stinkers are doing." there had been some whole thing about the border last meeting, but she hadn't really been paying attention. this was better, getting to see whatever was new first hand. ain't no way this wasn't some sort of a scheme!

making her way towards the border, she came up short, stopping her humming. there was some noise, something that sounded like... crying? "hello?"

[ @Ladiebugg - @Dolomedes - @glitch - @Poprock ]
[ just mentioning the thc crew and pop for now if that's alright !! also not totally sure what i should do, if y'all want me to go back and edit/change anything in anyway, just let me know !! ]

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity
Old May 14th, 2024, 10:33 AM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

Ashthunder flicked his tail. "Those damn ShadowClan rats haven't learned to keep their asses away from our border," he growled. He hated those cats. He certainly wouldn't speak to them at the gathering. He perked his ears up as he heard a cat wail out in pain. He looked through the bushes and saw a injured young tom, presumably ShadowClan. "Hey! He's an apprentice. We have to help him. Maybe he's ShadowClan, but he's an apprentice. He's probably alone, we gotta help him." he called, rushing over.

Mistlewhisker @Mica and Burningflare @carmen
Darkcloud @Morrigan and Eggbite @Ladiebugg
Shrewstep @gs29513 and Goopywhisker @Poprock

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)
Old May 17th, 2024, 10:11 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 40 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye (left gouged out)]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
· · ────────────── · ·
[Goopywhisker - @Poprock ] [Burningflame - @carmen ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker followed the ambush patrol to the border, having been instructed to keep an eye on everyone and ensure that this plan did not go haywire. She hardly had to be told--the moment she learned this was Goopywhisker's plan, she was already planning on joining whether he liked it or not. It was something she hadn't expected out of the timid warrior, but it pleased her nonetheless. His strategic mind was always working, and this was admittedly very creative. She just hoped this wouldn't cause unnecessary trouble for ShadowClan, especially after the harrowing message Dawnstar had given them during their last clan meeting.

Mistlewhisker was silent as she slipped into a bracken bush, watching with a keen eye as Goopywhisker began to cry like an injured kit. The sound had something in her chest twisting, but she shoved it away. He was fine. Just, really good at acting hurt.

Eventually she heard voices from the ThunderClan side, patrol members trotting quickly to the border to inspect Goopywhisker. She tensed slightly, waiting for the signal to attack. She had her eye on the presumed patrol leader.

[ Darkcloud @Morrigan and Poprock throwaway
Shrewstep @gs29513 and Ashthunder @glitch ]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old May 22nd, 2024, 03:05 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

A giant grin was painted over his face and a malicious glint resided in his eyes. This was the best. His gait showed his eagerness to kill a Thunderclan cat. Goopywhisker was weird, but this. This was brilliant. "Don't have to tell me twice." Yellowtwist said in response to the request to not leave one behind. He had an eye on the border.

Squirrelclan would pay today. He couldn't get over it. He pictured the bloody bodies that would reside after the attack. He wanted to leap over the border and attempt to kill them right then. He was good at resisting, though. He had resisted the temptation to bite everyone when he heard the battle had been called off.

He was a little surprising as the leader of the patrol burst into tears and almost told them to shut up, but then he realized it was likely crocodile tears. Well, it was working, for he heard a voice speak on the other side of the border. Oh, we're the rats, huh.

He prevented himself from going to yell at them about that and waited for Goopywhisker to allow them to.

[ @Mica @carmen @Morrigan @Dolomedes @glitch @gs29513 @Poprock x2 ]

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3