Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
all my cats so far (WIP)
Last post by sylvia26
Today 02:32 PM
Morrigan's art shop
Last post by Morrigan
Today 02:31 PM
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by Tallstar
Today 02:30 PM
Till the Venom kicks in [F]
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 02:24 PM
Sharks and minnows
by Aolani
Last post by Tallstar
Today 02:24 PM

Old May 13th, 2024, 09:16 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Default Fortress of distortion [p]

Springburst
She/Her ▵ Beefed up [tier 2](active), Lyrebird's Lullaby(active), Shadow fiend
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

The sounds of birds in the trees singing their tempting songs, along with a squirrel or two running from tree to tree. Currently, she had her attention focused on the birds, the dumb squirrel that went by could be her backup. It was her preferred prey anyway, it tasted better than the fish that riverclan tended to hunt. Ironic considering she'd been brought into a clan that seemed to thrive off of the wildlife that hid itself in the cold depths. Right now she was taking advantage of shadow fiend and blending in with the dark shady areas beneath the trees as she stalked closer to the birds.

With the tiniest flick of her bushy tail, she leapt, easily scaling the tree to the top and outstretching her paws. Sharp claws extended as they dug into the backs of the two birds and brought her paws in to bear hug her victims. Her plan seemed to have been a success as landed back on the ground with a thump. Springburst lashed her tail as she eyed her catch, she did not anticipate catching both this was unexpected. The molly glanced around, she wasn't going to be leaving this area anytime soon so she could just hide the extra, just where thought was her problem.

@silver.
header art by night/nyx
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old May 13th, 2024, 09:23 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Fortress of distortion [p]

wither
she/her // 16 moons // outsider

---

It wasn't often that someone wandered into her newfound territory. Wither had been holed up in the same space for moons now. And every creature that came and went she kept under lock and key in her mind. So when the familiar pelt of one of her old friends makes an appearance, hunting here... She's not sure what to make of it. On one paw she would be grateful for a lick of company. But on the other that was prey that she could have. Watching the other molly disappear and reappear with her catches, she finds herself sighing and padding out from where she had been hidden when trying to discern who or what had been occupying her space.

"Springburst?" She calls, the cat's new name a bit odd feeling on her tongue. "What are you doing out here?"

Now that she thought about it it's been quite a bit of time since they've spoken... A part of her wonders what's been happening in Riverclan as of late with their new leader. But the whole of her decides that she couldn't care less. Fadingsun didn't garner an ounce of her respect and never will. Riverclan would never again be her home.

springburst | @Eden

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old May 14th, 2024, 11:50 AM
im back i swear it

Springburst
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

One good ear flicked as she heard footsteps closing in on her and her first reaction was to hug the two dead birds closer to her. This was her catch fair and square she wasn't going to share it with a possible hostile stranger. No way did she fight a deputy as an apprentice and survive to get her ass handed to her by some nobody. Once her good eye caught sight of a familiar multi-colored pelt she relaxed and loosened her hold on the birds. At least she wouldn't have to draw another cat's blood this time around, she trusted Tansy enough to not attack her. She hadn't expected to make another run-in with the other, the world was big so running into someone again was a slim chance.

Nature wanted to prove her wrong or something it appeared.

"eh, Tansy!" she jumped up fully standing up as she got excited to see an old friend again. There was one particular reason she was out here but there could be more if she really thought on it. Springburst wouldn't bestow that on the other since she thought it was a bit much. "Taking a bit of a break from home for a bit" she answered the other simply. The dark feline brought one green eye up to look Tansy in the face, a bit of curiosity peeking through. "I'm surprised you're still around here, I thought you would try to come back to Riverclan eventually."

@silver.
header art by night/nyx
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Old May 14th, 2024, 08:01 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

wither
she/her // 16 moons // outsider

---

Mentioning the fact that she was still alone in the wilderness makes her blood run cold. She had anticipated having to talk to Springburst about what had happened between her and Fadingsun but... Not this soon. Shifting her weight awkwardly from paw to paw, she avoids her gaze anxiously, more focused on the way the blades of grass flatten beneath her paws.

"Hah... I'll never go back there." She says quietly, still unable to meet Springburst's eye. "Accordin' to Fadingsun I'm too selfish for Riverclan. So I ain't gonna go back. If they don't need me I don't need them."

Her anger rises the longer she speaks, tail lashing behind her. Selfish? Her? The cat that worked harder than anyone else for those that didn't deserve it? Yeah. That was rich. Sure she was still angry but at this point she had mostly made her peace with the situation. They would always be undeserving of her. Ungrateful, useless wretches... Agh! Tansy! When did you start thinking like that? Blinking in realization at her own thoughts, her ears droop pathetically.

springburst | @Eden

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old May 15th, 2024, 10:37 AM
im back i swear it

Springburst
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Springburst stood there for what seemed like hours staring blank-faced at the other, not sure what to make of what she just heard. Her head then jolted backward a bit once she processed it all. She already didn't like Fadingsun all that much from the start and felt that he didn't quite deserve to be a deputy. Noting about him screamed he cared well enough to fix the clan nor could he keep his cool in the face of all the idiots in the clan. Even if she wasn't hearing the full story she knew that her feelings about the tom seemed to be spot on. "You can't be serious that came from him, someone who wasn't even physically there to see all the abuse they gave you?" she questioned, he had to be pulling her leg. Springburst didn't like it when those who couldn't speak on matters they weren't involved in.

She saw it fit that the tom had no room to speak about selfishness when they didn't witness the cruelty of their clanmates. Someone who didn't even stand up against them, wasn't there to knock sense into them. "He wasn't there for anything that the clan kept throwing at you and Lark, hell he wasn't even there after he became deputy!" she almost snarled, she didn't want Tansy to think she was mad at them. Sharp talons dug into the dirt beneath her imagining it was fadingsuns throat, self-control was a wonderful thing isn't it? "That idiot wasn't around to see the mischief the idiots in the clan did, no all he did was be a damn wallflower, his sister was around camp more often dealing with the idiots all he did was send out patrols, he has no room to speak about selfishness!" in her eyes Fadingsun seemed more like the selfish one in this case. Since it seemed the tom had only wanted the deputy for the title only and didn't want to put in the effort to sort the clan out. Springburst had a few things to say to him when she finally got back home, even if she didn't want to right now.

Her only tether to Riverclan was cormie at the moment and once the other chose to leave herself, that would be it for her.

@silver.
header art by night/nyx
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══