Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Windy Hills
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 05:55 AM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 05:38 AM
Lumi's Shop ✨
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 05:15 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by silver.
Today 05:15 AM
Snowheart's Mini Pixelgif...
Last post by wendigo
Today 05:12 AM

Old January 9th, 2024, 12:45 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Let's Get Down to Business [p]

Hazelstripe

The Collector: Inactive

She didn’t want to admit it, but she’d been slacking lately. The chaos of the camp, the death of her former mentor and the disapearance of his son whom she had eyes on had gotten to her a bit more than she wished. It was fine though, she’d make up for that starting now.

Poking her head into the apprentice’s den, she looked around for the younger she-cat who she claimed as her apprentice. ”Runt! Get on out of here! Battle training, now.” and she brought her head back out and waited, tail tapping the ground impatiently.

She was going to complete Runt’s training even if it was the last thing she did (). Hopefully the little one didn’t keep her waiting for too long, she wasn’t particuelaly in the mood to delay things any further.

[ @Omari Sorry that this is kinda poopy]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; January 9th, 2024 at 12:45 AM.
Old January 13th, 2024, 12:33 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Let's Get Down to Business [p]

Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
30/100

More hunting training, fun! Did Hazelstripe know that she had some battle training already from Hawkbite? Perhaps not, but she’d let her know what she had been taught anyway. This way, her mentor could teach her some more advanced stuff!

Springing up and out of her nest, she bumbled her way out of the den, immediately whirling around to face her mentor who was waiting just outside.

“Hazelstripe!” She trilled jovially–an odd amount of joy for an apprentice who had a mentor who didn’t seem to like her that much. Even so, she spoke to her mentor with a big grin and hope dancing in those green eyes of hers.“Did you know that I learned some of the basics from Hawkbite already? He hosted this big battle training session for some of us, and I decided I wanted to go too, so you can teach me some advanced things now!”

[ @Dark ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old January 26th, 2024, 11:46 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Hazelstripe

The Collector: Inactive

Hazelstripe squinted at her young charge as she was informed that Runt already received some training. Well, that was fine. Since it was Hawkbite who had taught her, maybe she was actually able to learn a little something. ”Very well, tell me about what you learned as we head to the training grounds,” She said, flicking her tail to signal to follow her out of the camp and into the territory.

[ @Omari short short short short]

My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old March 5th, 2024, 01:31 PM

Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
40/100

The dark furred apprentice nodded, springing forward to keep up with her mentor, wanting to walk alongside her. “Yeah! So, he taught us the basics. How to deliver an effective slash, dodging and following up with an attack, and a leap and hold! He let us practice that last one on him–I even landed on his back! He told me that I did a good job, isn’t that cool? An enforcer told me that I did a nice job!” Midnightpaw explained excitably, her eyes shifting up towards Hazelstripe’s face, hoping to catch an ounce of pride in her eyes, or maybe even a few words of praise. She hoped.

[ @Dark anotha one ]

Old March 22nd, 2024, 03:58 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Hazelstripe

The Collector: Inactive | Ultimate Predator: Active

If one were to pay close attention, they may have caught the faintest of amused purrs coming from the warrior, but she quickly put a stop to that. ”You shouldn’t make a habit of wanting praise from everyone,” She said sternly before her voice softened a little, ”But that’s good. I’d expect nothing less from an apprentice of mine.”

Continuing on, she didn’t say anything else. She decided that she wanted to get a proper assessment of Runt’s current skills, and what better way to do so then having a bit of a spar? Whatever habits and tendencies that her apprentice showed that she didn’t like could be adjusted later.

When they got to the training cliffs, Hazelstripe padded a little ways away from the dark-furred apprentice and lowered herself into a crouch. ”Alright, Runt. Show me what it is that you learned. Claws unsheathed, as I will be doing the same. I want you to come at me with the intent to kill me, treat this as if it were a real battle.” And with that, she unsheathed her claws too, eyes narrowed with deadly focus as she waited for her apprentice’s move.

[ @Omari sorryt hat this kinda...]

My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old April 6th, 2024, 09:17 AM

Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
62/100

For a moment, Midnightpaw swore that she heard a purr coming from her mentor… But it was gone, just like that. Must have just been her imagination, then. Hazelstripe’s words that followed really hammered in that fact, seeing as she was told not to make a habit of wanting praise. She supposed it was a poor habit that she harboured… Perhaps she could limit it if not put it to a stop entirely. With a curt nod of her head, her lips curved down into a small frown… But her disappointment was only momentary. She expects nothing less from me! Midnightpaw’s frown was gone in an instant.

Upon arriving at the training cliffs, she watched as her mentor put some distance between them before lowering herself into a crouch. The dark furred molly tipped her head to the side, brows raising quizzically at her mentor.

Treat this as if it were a real battle? Oh. Well, she wasn’t too sure how to feel about this, but what else was she supposed to do other than give it her best shot? Intent to kill. What would influence her so deeply to want to kill someone? She wasn’t sure, but at the very least, she could try to anger herself to deliver some heavier hits. Maybe if she wasn’t Hazelstripe, or someone else. Maybe it’s… Midnightpaw’s nostrils flared as she pieced together an aggravating scenario in her head.

Even so, she wasn’t too sure how to approach this at all. Hazelstripe was watching her, so how could she get a hit in? Midnightpaw began to slowly circle her mentor, and as she circled she slowly closed in on her as well. What do I do?

She darted forward, lifting her left paw to strike, but instead, she brought her paw down quickly to the ground below and sped to her right, springing upwards off of the ground–like Hawkbite had taught her–intending to land on her mentor’s back. Opening up with something bold and big, maybe it would do her some good!

[ @Dark ]

Old May 13th, 2024, 12:44 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Hazelstripe

The Collector: Inactive | Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Kitty Softpaws: (Perm)

Hazelstripe watched Midnightpaw wrack her brain in an attempt to find a drive, some motivation to attack her with everything she had. It awoke a weird feeling in her if she were honest. She thought that the apprentice would hate her guts and attack without hesitation, but this… this was odd. Perhaps that would be something to work on, drawing upon any emotion to push her to fight. After all, that’s what her mother had so meticulously beat into her. A true warrior needn’t feel anything in order to fight, they just did.

The runt was taking her sweet time, circling and closing in on her. If this were a real battle, Hazelstripe would’ve rushed at her before she was ready in order to kill her before she got ahead, however, this was supposed to be a learning experience. She’d allow it.

When the black she-cat finally did move, she darted forward, raising a paw for what she presumed to be a front paw blow. Eyes narrowed, the cream and brown tabby tensed, preparing to swipe her other leg from beneath her in order to disrupt the move but was momentarily surprised when her charge switched directions. She hadn’t taught her that move, and it was very different from the one that Darkfall favored… an upward leap caught her attention. So, Runt intended to land upon her back, huh? Silently, Hazelstripe lowered herself down and rolled out of the way. It was a bold move from her apprentice, she liked it, but in the event that it failed, it would leave her at risk of being open to a counter.

Rising to her paws, she pivoted and ran towards the younger she-cat. ”Wide open!” Hazelstripe declared, quickly lashing out with her right forepaw at what she presumed would be Midnightpaw’s exposed flank. That was how she fought, using her speed to attempt to overwhelm her opponents before wrestling them to the ground after she’d exhausted them. Now, Runt’s turn. How would she handle this challenge?

[ @Omari this is kinda... poopy]

My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here