Today 06:06 PM

Old May 13th, 2024, 08:27 AM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat Apprentice Applications

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old May 13th, 2024, 10:59 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

good luck all!

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties
Old May 13th, 2024, 12:29 PM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Nah... Another one already?
There is no way in the Dark Forest I am gonna submit this time.
Good luck everyone!

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Last edited by MockingRabbit; May 13th, 2024 at 01:50 PM.
Old May 13th, 2024, 12:30 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Bored

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Dilute torbie tom with a short stubby tail and deep blue eyes that seems purple in certain angles or light
He/They | 7 Moons | Silent | Selectively Mute (?)
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Personality Overview: Silentpaw is a rather boring cat, like many other apprentices and kits say. And he wouldn't blame them. He didn't know how to have fun. He usually enjoys being alone and is a very independent cat, and has a strong dislike for patrols and groupwork. He hates socializing and talking to other cats as he finds it unneccessary. He doesn't talk much, hence his name. When he is around his friends or other cats that he is familiar with, he occasionally speaks, but slowly and considerately, given the fact that he is very careful with his words. Kits call him "Mr Grumpy Butt". When this happens, all Silentpaw can do his roll his eyes and walk away.
He rarely shows any emotion and would rather have his throat clawed by a ThunderClan warrior than act happy or sad around other cats. He is really good at hiding his emotions, which doesn't seem like the best thing but he thinks nothing of it. It can get difficult to read him, or understand what he's feeling.
Silentpaw prefers quiet and subtle work instead of quick paced and aggressive battles and hunts.

Despite not enjoying hunting very much, Silentpaw is a master of hunting. His silent treads on the forest ground and his swift and agile movements are perfect to catch the prey off guard.

Silentpaw is very responsible and reliable for his fairly young age, always carrying out tasks he is told to do no matter how much he despises doing it. He also tends to pay close attention to details, remembering the smallest of things even after some time has passed. This makes him fairly reliable as a witness.
Though, Silentpaw can be harsh and mean to other cats, often showing distaste towards others and harshly complaining or chastising if he finds their behaviour unfair or displeasing. He also tends to be very pessimistic, never seeing the bright side of things and immediately assuming everything will go bad. However with a little convincing, he can be encouraged slightly.

+: Calm | Responsible | Observant | Reliable

=: Quiet | Anti-Social | Independent

-: Harsh | Pessimistic | Impatient

Sociability: ★☆☆☆☆
Outlook: ★★★☆☆
Responsibility: ★★★★★
Cleanliness: ★★★★☆
Generosity: ★★☆☆☆
Manners: ★☆☆☆☆
Bravery: ★★★★☆

Strength: ★★★☆☆
Speed: ★★★★☆
Hunting: ★★★★☆
Fighting: ★★☆☆☆
Herbal Knowledge: ☆☆☆☆☆
Intelligence: ★★★★★
Agility: ★★★☆☆
Endurance: ★★★★☆

A Not-So-Silent Interview:

Q: "Why do you want to be a Medicine Cat Apprentice?"
A: "A Medicine Cat Apprentice? No, you've got it all wrong. I want to be tThe Medicine Cat Apprentice, known by all for my talent and skill. I may look like the kind of cat who would rather shove someone into a raging fire instead of saving them, but trust me, I'm not that evil.
sigh
Working with herbs and quietly nursing someone back to health has always been my wish. All Clans deserve a Medicine Cat that would not be afraid to protect their Clanmates no matter what. Something I think a lot of younger cats don't understand is that Medicine Cats don't just cower in the corner, magically healing warriors with magical herbs. Medicine Cats are not the pawns of a Clan, they're healers. They're warriors that know more than just claw and bite.
... I'm rambling, aren't I. Ugh. I should never get to comfortable speaking like this I swear to Sta r Cl a n"

Q: "What do you think the most important trait of a Medicine Cat is?"
A: "Oh boy. Here we go again.
Like I said previously,, Medicine Cats are not the pawns of the Clan. They do not sit back and just simply heal cats. They're the protectors of the Clan. What's a Clan without Medicine Cats? Every cat would just die off without anyone with the knowledge of healing.
Back to the question since you so desperately want an answer from me.
Responisbility. A Medicine Cat has to be responsible in order to successfully protect the Clan. No Clan wants a lazy and unreliable Medicine Cat."

Q: "Do you get along with other cats?"
A: "No."

Q: "What do you think your best trait is, and how will it be useful as a Medicine Cat?"
A: "Oh, I'm definitely responsible. Look, just because I would rather jump off a cliff than collect fresh moss for the Elders' nests doesn't mean I won't do it. I own up to my own mistakes, and I pay attention to details. Not sure myself how those two are related, but I don't care enough to explain.
And like I said before, responsibility is an important trait of a Medicine Cat. And me paying great attention to details also help a lot, I believe, because it's Medicine Cat work. Meticulous and a very slow-paced job. I might complain about the responsibilities like it's torture, but don't listen to me. I don't know what I'm talking about. Trust me."

Q: "Do you have any previous herbal knowledge?"
A: "No."

Q: "Unrelated and uneccessary question: What is your favouite prey?"
A: "If it's uneccessary I won't answer it."

About the Roleplayer:

My name is Star, and I'm a highschooler with a strong passion for art, animations, and writing. I've been roleplaying since I got access to the internet in 2019, and always loved Warrior Cats!

I've been a member of WCO since 2021, actually, but was never really a true member? I was never really active on it and eventually forgot about it until the October of 2023. I had completely forgotten about this site and didn't even know I had an account until last month when I found a username and password in the password manager on my old laptop.
Whoops.
But anyways, I think being active on WCO has to be one of the best choices I have ever made in my life. I've made so many new friends here and felt so accepted and appreciated. I've never felt more joy in being part of a community than when I joined WCO. I would like to specially thank BEAR and the otehr admins and staff for keeping WCO such a beautiful and welcoming community.

Ever since I got the basic idea of what WCO was about, I've been wanting to rp a hr so much to the point I actually dreamed about it once but we uhhh don't talk about that
I love roleplaying my characters but if I'm being honest, I don't believe my characters are "interesting" enough. I want to create plot, but no ideas and sometimes it's almost impossible to complete the plotline for character developement without having a member suddenly quit, a character die, or just get cancelled.
I want to describe myself as pretty responsible in some ways? I do have ADHD, just throwing that out there, and forget a lot, and I'm not the best at focusing on one thing for very long. But I'm not going to let my "disability" stop me from achieving a dream.

Just a quick note though, I have school, and we all know school isn't the best. I will be active most of the day during the weekdays (8 AM - 11 PM) and probably less active in weekends (Somwehere between 11 AM - 12 AM). However, summer is coming up so I will have a lot of time on my hands!

Now back to stuff about me. Here's just a simple list for my interests, preferences, and whatnot ^^

Name(s): Star(Preferred), Starphobia
Pronouns: She/Her preferred but They/They is okay
Hobbies: Art, Animation, Writing, Playing the flute, Photography
Favourite Animal: Uggghgs I can't pickkk I love all animals but if I had to choose some,,, maybe calico/tortoiseshell cats or scarlet macaws
Favourite Colour: Lavender
Favourite Music: Any music by Alan Walker or John Michael Howell is THE BEST.
Fandom(s): Warrior Cats, LEGO Ninjago, Demon Slayer (KNY), Roblox Phighting!, TADC (Sorta?), The SCP Foundation, Countryhumans(FORMERLY I SWEAR I SWEAR I SWEAR I WAS OBSESSED WHEN I WAS IN 6TH GRADE), Among Us (ALSO FORMERLY,,, THIS TIME IT'S 7TH GRADE), Wings of Fire
Favourite Fictional Character: ZANE FOREVER :heartbounc e:
please save me

╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old May 13th, 2024, 02:37 PM

Bump Policy: 24 Hours!
My Mood: Fine

Hello! Good luck to everyone! I was just wondering, I’m pretty new to this website and I’m not sure how everything works. Is me getting the MCA role still somewhat possible?
Old May 14th, 2024, 01:09 AM
burnout senior… for now

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
Hello! Good luck to everyone! I was just wondering, I’m pretty new to this website and I’m not sure how everything works. Is me getting the MCA role still somewhat possible?
I recommend looking over the HR expectations and HR processes and procedures linked on my post on the first page of the thread

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat

Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Old May 14th, 2024, 09:18 AM
#4-Icecream

Bump Policy: Allways
My Mood: Fine

Good Luck to all!
Old May 14th, 2024, 04:27 PM
red's #1 fan

Bump Policy: 1 day time sensitive, 2 days if not [ please provide link ]

hey, hey, hey, lover
what's it like to be a star?

hey, hey, hey, lover
i love you just the way you are!

because love is just the same
without fortune or fame
just give me

true love and understanding, for the rest of my days!

good luck beloveds and may the odds be ever in your favor :]

Last edited by sillycreatur; May 14th, 2024 at 04:59 PM.
Old May 14th, 2024, 05:39 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cool

Dancing in the rain oh what fun.

What’s it like to be a kid still what’s it like to be an adult who knows “.elkpaw

“Blending into the shadows was always meant to happen but I never thought I would get lost in them”-elkpaw

“Don’t antagonize me”

The big blue sky huh nature really is ..beautiful

Elkpaw and his marbles(hah not really there just acorns but don’t tell him that)

Elkpaw is an eccentric little fellow much in the company of acorns and clanmates he's not sure why he was named something so odd maybe for strength or maybe because his mother was feeling it he had no clue but he didn't feel strong like a elk more like a mouse quiet in the corner always watching

Elkpaw is a quiet cat who is hard headed he takes everything he is given with a grain of salt.He wishes to be seen for who he is yet he never can find the words to express himself.He has sympathy for young kits but he gets irritated easily when asked to many questions he is flawed but he tries.

Last edited by Tallstar; May 19th, 2024 at 03:53 PM.
Old May 15th, 2024, 08:55 AM

Bump Policy: when ever
My Mood: Stressed

Soooo......
When Fallowkit becomes an apprentice, could he take up this role???