Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:23 PM

Old May 11th, 2024, 08:48 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cool

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

The lead tunneler smiled seeing that Vinepaw would be another one of the easier apprentices for her to get along with. The rest of the meeting went by rather quickly. Whisperingpaw was named Whisperinghive, Dustbunny echoed her clanmates as they congratulated the new warrior.

However, after that good news, everything went bad. A prophecy, vultures, RiverClan attacking and killing WindClan apprentices. Twilightstar was rightfully upset, but Dustbunny was more scared than upset. She knew that what RiverClan had done was wrong and they should be punished for it. But Dustbunny wasn't a violent cat, she was not looking forward to the battle.

"Um, Vinepaw, wanna go do a quick territory tour? Since raptors frequent the sky, we can go through the tunnels if you're okay with that."

Vinepaw nodded the tunnels sound great to me he says quickly he shuddered at the thought of having to fight a raptor that same night plus he was eager to get his claws muddy
Old May 11th, 2024, 11:12 PM
*Furret walc intensifies*

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

Willowpaw listened silently, but Mosspaw spoke up with a question. “How many cats do we need to head out of camp? Not to be insensitive to Fernrise of course…”

@Moonraven

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Earth
—————————————
Join my alliance on Dragon City! It’s called Warrior Cats Online <3 (with the heart)
—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan." - FluffyToasterBunny.
Old May 12th, 2024, 02:33 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Sleepybramble felt guilt and rage build up in her, as she left the meeting. How could those fish-faced jerks do that?! Do they need a whack around the head or something?!?!
Old May 12th, 2024, 04:44 AM

Status: I'm typing this late at night I should probably sleep.
Bump Policy: Every 48 hours

Honeypaw
7 Moons
3/100
Purrks: Flock Together T1

As the newest warrior's name was given, she called it out along with the rest of her clanmates. Hearing the rest of Twilightstar's announcements, she frowned. RiverClan seems really awful...maybe if we beat them they'll be nice! Suddenly she wanted to fight, it seemed fun after all. True she'd never seen a battle, but it doesn't seem too hard. As an apprentice she could do that now!

She heard about something called a vulture. She looked confused. What's that? Are they dangerous? Is that why cats can't go out alone? Even the warriors and the furies? Furies seemed so strong, they could probably beat up whatever these vultures were, surely. Right?
Old May 12th, 2024, 01:29 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Whisperinghive
Beefed Up T1 [ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE] Just a Scratch

The tom smiled proudly at his new name, his eyes shining excitedly. Whisperinghive. He loved that name!! Whisperinghive was a warrior now! A warrior! He'd be able to help his clanmates more instead of training! The marigold-orange tom puffed out his chest proudly at the chants of his name before padding back to Dreamlight, his tail held high. "Are you ok?" Whisperinghive asked kindly. His ceremony drove his usual sour mood and horrid temper, turning it into kit-like excitment and protectiveness for his clan. 'I'm a warrior now. I have to try to control my temper much more. I need to be better.' Whisperinghive remembered when he snapped at those kits when he yowled for the death of Thunderclan when he always hissed at the kits in the nursery when they came too close. He partly listened to Twilightstar, his anger boiled at the mention of Riverclan cats attacking Twistedpaw.

@Moonraven

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
Old May 12th, 2024, 02:22 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Sick

Lightningpaw would listen to the ending of the meeting only to hear about Fernrise while Lightningpaw wasn't close to the Apprentice in their life he couldn't help but feel bad for his new Mentor. 'She must feel really down about all the death recently... Maybe I can offer my condolences and try to male her smile a bit.' Lightningpaw thought uncharacteristically being more empathetic than he usually was. Lightningpaw wasn't mean or calloused he just had troubles relating with certain feelings and dwelling on death as much as other cats. Lightningpaw would make his way over to the Fury now his Mentor and waited for the meeting to completely wrap up before mewing. "Umm.. Bravebird I just wanted to say I am sorry for your loss. I didn't know Fernpaw very well but I can't help but think they must've been important to you. And I don't know what might help but I just wanted to let you know I am here for you is all." Lightningpaw would mew to the Fury. @taillow

Last edited by Lightningpaw666; May 12th, 2024 at 02:22 PM.
Old May 12th, 2024, 06:35 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

She was rather late to attend this meeting; she did not know what happened to her today, somehow she was just so... Slow, all of a sudden, and Silverrose hated it. Slinking in towards the back, making not a noise as she sat, the warrior perked her ears to try and gauge what she has missed so far.

Old May 12th, 2024, 08:26 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Snowybreeze |
Heightened Perception [Smell] - Active | Rapid Recovery - Inactive | The Collector - Inactive | Radiohead - Active

Unable to locate his apprentice, Snowybreeze allowed a small frown of concern to mar his brow, worried. He hadn't seen the tom since their first time training together, and that had been before he had been appointed the paw's mentor. He had missed the meeting when he had been appointed Hushpaw's mentor, and the fluffy warrior was admittedly feeling dreadfully guilty about that fact. Could it be that the gray youth wanted nothing to do with him because of how rudely he had missed such an important event? Eep! He hadn't meant to! He just... didn't know he was going to be given an apprentice. Or that there was going to be a meeting. Evidently, the deputy had not been aware of that either, considering that was when he...

The Maine Coon mix shook his head, unwilling to let that trail of thought go any further. Instead, he turned sky blue hues towards the leader, mismatched ears perked up as he heard a familiar name being called. Whisperingpaw?! Why... hadn't that been- Wasn't that... Berryfrost's apprentice?! Oh. He had made it. Made it to warrior. Was his former mate watching down upon him now? Proud to see how far he'd come?

Yes, he was sure she was. She would be extremely proud to see how Whisperingpaw had made it to warrior. He hadn't had anything to do with his promotion, of course. It hadn't been his place to approach the younger tom, and he had made it clear he didn't want the company. But now? Now it was his turn to cheer. Cheer with all his might! For both him and Berryfrost. She would want him to hear Whisperinghive's name being chanted. Want him to feel welcome into the clan!

"WHISPERINGHIVE!"

A look of abject horror crossed the tom's face. What was that?! Oh dear... What was that?! Had that unseemly, rude, extremely loud screech come from him?! Oh... Oh goodness. Oh golly. Oh... he was going to faint. He felt sick. He had wanted to chant, yes... but... He didn't think... he could quite produce that volume. It had been as if something had possessed him. StarClan help him... he needed to get out of here... now!

Knowing how horrendously rude he had just been, however, Snowybreeze found himself rooted in place. What could he do? If he ran out now, it would be worse! Flattening his ears, the usually quiet tom made himself as small as possible. It wasn't very effective considering his large stature and bulky form, but gosh darn it... he tried! Eyes watering with shame, he spared only the most embarrassed of glances towards Twilightstar as the molly continued speaking, a small whine escaping him. He would need to help to make things better, especially with the recent attacks RiverClan had been making. Oh dear... but he wouldn't be able to go out alone. How was he supposed to face anyone in the clan after this terrible display of lack of manners?!

| Openish? |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old May 13th, 2024, 07:15 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Rainyday
she/her || large grey fluffy she-cat with brown eyes

She had only just returned from hunting, and of course the things that prick her ears are announcements of blood, death, and murder. She drops the rabbit at her paws, watching Twilightstar's precise movements and how carefully she plans her next words. They were really in trouble, then. Rainyday of course joined in on the celebration of a new warrior, but deep down she knew that this was just another poor cat for RiverClan to kill. Or, apparently, torture.

Rainyday seethed with anger, claws unsheathed and gripping the soil beneath her. Those nasty little fox-hearts! They should be sleeping with the fishes they love so much. But what had really caught her attention was the mention of prophecy. One that from the expression that graced the Leader's face brought danger. She didn't care to listen anymore. Rainyday picked up her rabbit (a bit too forcefully) and stormed off to drop it in the prey pile.

WindClan was doomed if they didn't do something, soon.

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art

Last edited by sock; May 13th, 2024 at 09:13 AM.
Old May 14th, 2024, 12:56 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

@CloudlessEve @Alchemist Kitsune
Oh, yes, Honeypaw was definitely more in the Duckpaw mold than that of Snowybreeze. It seemed that their training would have to be done with a bit of caution, seeing as they had a new predatory creature to deal with, but that would hopefully be a relatively small matter. There were two of them after all, and they could also bring Duckpaw along for some battle training to ensure that everything went as planned. Though she wasn't entirely sure how much help the two apprentices would be in an actual battle, they might just get in her way. Deadmoon was fairly certain she could handle one of the sky rats, though that might just be the small boost in confidence from the mink battle speaking, but more would be a struggle. Then again, too many vultures would be a problem for any pair or trio of warriors, no matter how fierce. So perhaps the partner requirement was more geared towards keeping the birds away than defeating them.

Don't worry about the vultures, she mewed somewhat pointlessly to Honeypaw we'll get you some battle training as soon as you know your way around the territory. And then her attention was well and truly ripped away from her NEW apprentice to her OLD apprentice who had done a most un-Snowybreeze-like thing. Deadmoon couldn't contain a snort of amusement as he yowled out Whisperbreeze's name at a volume she didn't think she had heard from him before. In and of itself it was an innocuous enough thing to do, but given Snowy's general, timid personality it was wildly unexpected. So Deadmoon laughed, because she was a horrible cat sometimes. This was common knowledge though, so Snowybreeze probably wouldn't be surprised to hear her chortling as background to his embarrassment.

But she did feel a bit bad. Snowybreeze did look really regretful about his outburst, though it was something quite normal as far as she could tell, just cheering for a new warrior. Being loud wasn't ALWAYS bad, sometimes you had to take up a little bit of space in meetings and such. Otherwise cats would walk all over you and ignore you, no matter how nice they might want to be. Or the jerks would take it as an extra opportunity to be jerks, though she didn't think there were too many meanies in Windclan. So Deadmoon came to something of a swift decision. This didn't bode well for......anyone.

WHISPERINGHIVE! WHISPERINGHIVE! WHISPERINGHIVE!

Deadmoon yowled, joining in the cheering with far more gusto than she would typically give to....anything, really. But hey. Why half-do it when you can over-do it? If there was one thing Deadmoon was pretty good at, it was not getting overly concerned what the average random clan member thought about her. She might embarrass poor Honeypaw just a bit, seeing as her apprentice was relatively nearby to her and sure to get just a bit of sidelong attention, but she'd just been up in front of the whole clan anyway. It was FINE. And with this, quite possible incorrect thought in mind, Deadmoon did a few jumps for good measure, not the highest because her shoulder still hurt but making a spectacle of herself nonetheless.