Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by squidz
Today 03:08 PM
Monthly Kudos (May 2024)
Last post by constellation
Today 03:07 PM
Lurking in the Bracken [p]
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 03:06 PM
rouge group
by glitch
Last post by glitch
Today 03:05 PM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Hound
Today 03:01 PM

Old May 11th, 2024, 11:39 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Default Snowpaw Training [p]

Hawkfur
WindClan Fury
he/him | 50 moons
[Russet tabby with tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes ]
Purrks: Flock Together T3, Beefed Up T1
· · ────────────── · ·
[Snowpaw - @Mizu ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Alright, third time's a charm. Hawkfur had gone through two apprentices now, both of them disappearing without a trace. The Fury was beginning to think that StarClan had it out for him and was only giving him apprentices that would run off within two moons of training. But that was neither here nor there. Snowpaw was here, and Hawkfur had a duty to train her.

The russet tom poked his head into the apprentice den the morning after the meeting, giving her a gentle nudge of his paw. "Morning!" He mewed quietly so he wouldn't disturb the other apprentices. "Meet me outside and we'll head out for training, okay?" Once he received a response, Hawkfur sat outside the den and waited for Snowpaw to emerge.

[Have you got a tracker for Snowpaw's training set up? :0]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old May 12th, 2024, 06:17 PM
Welp I'm air not water

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Snowpaw Training [p]

Snowpaw ran out and bowled over Hawkfur. "Ready to go!" she yelled. (nar, no tracker. What is that even? and you should know that Snowpaw has Silver Tongue and Primal Instincts purrks)
@Mica
Old May 13th, 2024, 02:19 PM
The Ping You Dread

Hawkfur
WindClan Fury
he/him | 50 moons
· · ────────────── · ·
[Snowpaw - @Mizu ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Hawkfur squeaked as Snowpaw ran into him, a shocked laugh escaping him. Well, at least she was enthusiastic!! Hawkfur beckoned for the apprentice to follow him out into the territory. "Today we'll be doing a border tour." He glanced at Snowpaw, gauging her reaction. "It's not the most exciting thing for a lot of cats, but the history behind the borders is actually super interesting!! I can tell you about each one if you like." He wasn't a huge history buff, but he was nothing if not a nerd.

The moors were bordered by tall forests and cliffs, pine trees, willows and oaks mingling to create a beautiful landscape. New Leaf was in full swing, and that meant the trees were bright and green with new leaves. Hawkfur first lead Snowpaw to a border full of wildflowers and dotted with small, thin trees. Across the clearing the forest thickened, leaf litter lining the forest floor. Hawkfur paused in the wildflower field, the warm sun on his back and sweet scent had his mood improving significantly. Things had been, dare he say it, pretty bad recently. But the sunshine and breeze never failed to lift his spirits. "This is the ThunderClan border. Go ahead and scent the air, what is distinct about the border scent?"

[Okie dokie! So a training tracker is useful in making sure your apprentice meets all the requirements to become a warrior! You can look here to find the rank requirements for WindClan, and here is an example of a tracker based on my apprentice character, Eaglepaw! You'd have to change a few of the requirements since Eaglepaw is in RiverClan, but the format is the same :D]
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~

Last edited by Mica; May 13th, 2024 at 02:19 PM.
Old May 13th, 2024, 08:08 PM
Welp I'm air not water

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mica View Post
Hawkfur
WindClan Fury
he/him | 50 moons
· · ────────────── · ·
[Snowpaw - @Mizu ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Hawkfur squeaked as Snowpaw ran into him, a shocked laugh escaping him. Well, at least she was enthusiastic!! Hawkfur beckoned for the apprentice to follow him out into the territory. "Today we'll be doing a border tour." He glanced at Snowpaw, gauging her reaction. "It's not the most exciting thing for a lot of cats, but the history behind the borders is actually super interesting!! I can tell you about each one if you like." He wasn't a huge history buff, but he was nothing if not a nerd.

The moors were bordered by tall forests and cliffs, pine trees, willows and oaks mingling to create a beautiful landscape. New Leaf was in full swing, and that meant the trees were bright and green with new leaves. Hawkfur first lead Snowpaw to a border full of wildflowers and dotted with small, thin trees. Across the clearing the forest thickened, leaf litter lining the forest floor. Hawkfur paused in the wildflower field, the warm sun on his back and sweet scent had his mood improving significantly. Things had been, dare he say it, pretty bad recently. But the sunshine and breeze never failed to lift his spirits. "This is the ThunderClan border. Go ahead and scent the air, what is distinct about the border scent?"

[Okie dokie! So a training tracker is useful in making sure your apprentice meets all the requirements to become a warrior! You can look here to find the rank requirements for WindClan, and here is an example of a tracker based on my apprentice character, Eaglepaw! You'd have to change a few of the requirements since Eaglepaw is in RiverClan, but the format is the same ]
(thanks)
He looked so easy to prank! After they got to the boreder, she sniffed around. She could smell Thunderclan, alright. But she also was looking for something else.... like moss. And she found none. Dang, that was dissapointing! But she went back. "Where next!?" she asked, then pretended to slip. "O-o-h!" She pretended to squeak in suprise. She was slidding right toward her mentor, and about to knock him over.
Old May 17th, 2024, 10:16 PM
The Ping You Dread

Hawkfur
WindClan Fury
he/him | 50 moons
· · ────────────── · ·
[Snowpaw - @Mizu ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Snowpaw eagerly went off to scent, and Hawkfur watched as she screwed up her nose in concentration. He had been expecting an answer--moss was a typically popular one--but instead Snowpaw trotted back. Where to go next? Well, probably the ShadowClan border. They would stay away from the internal parts of the territory due to the high number of vultures seen recently. Besides, she would be able to see the landmarks in depth during patrols.

Hawkfur didn't have time to answer, however, as Snowpaw seemingly tripped on nothing and careened right into his side. He didn't budge as her small form slammed against his flank, only stepping away once he had fully processed what happened. "Oh! You okay, kiddo??" He asked, worry in his gaze. "What'd you trip on?" Hopefully it wasn't a snake, as though were tripping hazards in meadows. And, well, death hazards too.
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old May 18th, 2024, 07:49 PM
Welp I'm air not water

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mica View Post
Hawkfur
WindClan Fury
he/him | 50 moons
· · ────────────── · ·
[Snowpaw - @Mizu ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Snowpaw eagerly went off to scent, and Hawkfur watched as she screwed up her nose in concentration. He had been expecting an answer--moss was a typically popular one--but instead Snowpaw trotted back. Where to go next? Well, probably the ShadowClan border. They would stay away from the internal parts of the territory due to the high number of vultures seen recently. Besides, she would be able to see the landmarks in depth during patrols.

Hawkfur didn't have time to answer, however, as Snowpaw seemingly tripped on nothing and careened right into his side. He didn't budge as her small form slammed against his flank, only stepping away once he had fully processed what happened. "Oh! You okay, kiddo??" He asked, worry in his gaze. "What'd you trip on?" Hopefully it wasn't a snake, as though were tripping hazards in meadows. And, well, death hazards too.
How did that not work? She was hoping to catch him off balance! Well, at least she knew that he was easy to fool. So THAT was something. "Oh, I'm fine." Snowpaw jumped right up and said cheerfully. She'd find a way to prank him somehow..... Anywho, she had other things to attend to. Then, she realized that she had been asked a question. Whoops! "Uh, I smell a weird scent?" She offered. It smelled kinda musty. Did Thunderclan smell like that? "And I tripped over my own paws, I think." Wow, she was butchering this! She'd have to focus if she wanted to be a good warrior.