Last post by constellation
Today 08:46 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by constellation
Today 08:33 AM

Old May 11th, 2024, 01:55 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Starry Meadow

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 7 | Purrks: Two Left Paws | Part Manx cat
Tw: Death and Grief

Rabbitpaw allowed his mother to nuzzle him and he allowed a smile on his face and found himself feeling a bit better already. The apprentice didn't understand why he would be disappointed at hearing about his family, his siblings and more. Did he have more? He wasn't even sure of that, did mama have siblings? Or did he maybe have a grandmama and grandpaw? Rabbitpaw wasn't sure he made sure to keep it in mind and he slowly came to his paws and looked up to his mother with expectant eyes. "I wanna know everything. Even if there's...somehow bad things? I don't think there will be but I want to know anyways." He spoke determinedly and he found his worry moving from his mood effecting his mother to how she actually looked. She looked worse from when he last saw her which wasn't too long ago was it? Rabbitpaw wasn't sure but he waited for her to get to her paws and start leading the way to Starry Meadow.

Along the way, he looked around but kept his ears out for his mother. Should he start with his questions? Maybe that would help the conversation, this wouldn't be very easy for them was it? Of course not, Rabbitpaw knew that he had siblings who've passed away, Wisppaw being one of them but he never even knew them and it still hurts so who knows how it feels for his mother? To know that she outlived some of her own kits. Rabbitpaw couldn't imagine and he didn't want her to be sad but the apprentice had to know about his entire family. Everyone and he refused to forget any of them ever again. "Do you have any siblings, mama? Or a grandmama, or grandpaw?" That and then they could move into Rabbitpaw's siblings. The apprentice looked from the terrain they were walking through to the meadow and back at his mother as he waited for her to start speaking?
[ @zBlaze - Quailheart ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old May 12th, 2024, 04:52 AM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Bump Policy: Semi-Hiatus. Little to no activity until the 23rd or 24th
My Mood: Stressed

Quailheart allowed her kit to lead the way to Starry Meadow, lagging
slightly behind. Her eyes glanced around, for she was still not used to
the fact that the minks were gone. She was pretty sure she'd never be.
But Quailheart had already made a choice, one she was unsure of back
in the nursery. She would not tell Rabbitpaw. Not during this conversation,
at least. She felt a sudden pang in her chest. Mapledusk. She wasn't sure
if it was fondness, fury, or anxiety, but she definitely felt it. That was true
enough. "You have a father." She said slowly, as though she was
walking on the edge of a cliff. "And his name is Mapledusk." She
risked a glance at Rabbitpaw before continuing, words in step with her paws.
"But you can't see him. He's somewhere that I don't think I care. You
shouldn't think too much about him either,"
She added quickly, slowing
her gait until she stopped. This was a good spot. Here she could properly
see his reactions to what she said.

"I have two sisters. One of them moved to RiverClan, she's named
Honeybee. The other one, Sparrowswoop... I don't know where she is right
now."
She let that sink in for a moment. "Sparrowswoop mentors
her adopted kit, Nectarpaw, who's also missing. They went out training
and.."
She blinked sadly. Poor Nectarpaw, poor Sparrowswoop. They
were good cats. "They never came back." She made quick work
of switching gears. "You have many adopted siblings, but a lot of them
are gone. I don't know where they are."
Now she was getting really
choked up. But NEVER in front of Rabbitpaw. She wouldn't cry in front
of him. "I adopted a litter of kits; Sweetkit, Dustykit, and Wispkit.
Wispkit... She died in her sleep that f-first night. After a while I also took
in Albatrosskit and Raykit. Albatrosskit... I haven't seen him for a while.
I...I-I think that Raykit and you are the only ones left."

._______._____._______.
| @Dolomedes |

"Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over
Until you make it to the end"

The cats are waiting for their toys impatiently
Old May 12th, 2024, 12:27 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 7 | Purrks: None| Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw looked towards his mother and was surprised to hear that he did in fact have a father. Obviously, not a very good one, and Rabbitpaw wasn't too interested in finding him because he must've done something bad to mama to make her upset with him and also it didn't sound like he was really around much at all because Rabbitpaw wasn't familiar with the name at all. He should ask around just to know what he did or if he left the clan or something. Though then she was continuing swiftly on mentioning aunts that he had in other clans. Thunderclan and Riverclan, and cousins he had there as well. That was... not good news. Was it bad that he didn't even really care, he means, it wasn't like he knew them and they were in other clans for some reason. Did they leave Windclan? Why? Were they born separately. What was Honeybee thinking about what Riverclan is doing against them. It wasn't something he didn't really want to think about so he saved those thoughts for another day. It made him anxious, would his clan question his loyalty during the Riverclan fights because he so happens to have kin there? Surely not, he wasn't sure why that kind of thought came up so swiftly, but his mind couldn't help but bring up how swiftly his own clan mates turned on Littleshock after she brought in Fallownose from the border, blaming her for something she very clearly didn't do and he knew that at only 6 moons.

His siblings... he knew that a lot of them were lost but so many... he wasn't sure how he felt about that. He should find Raykit and talk to them, he wanted to be more active in his family's lives. That kit and Vixenkit, he made the note to find them after the mother-son pair made it back to camp. Wispkit, Dustykit, Sweetkit, Albatrosskit, and Raykit, and also Vixenkit. So many of his siblings didn't even make it to getting their 'paw names. That was... he felt so bad, why was he the one that made it? Why did his siblings all disappear or... it made this trip that much more important. To know where at least some of them are. He turned his green hues away from his mother and looked across the flower-filled meadow. "Where is...where is Wispkit, or umm, anyone?" He was more somber as he slowed down a bit to pad at his mother's side rather than ahead in anyway. He waited for her to guide them to the first grave. How many would they be visiting today? Rabbitpaw wasn't sure and that hurt badly.
[ @zBlaze - Quailheart ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old May 21st, 2024, 08:40 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

BRAVEBIRD
she/her | windclan fury | 46 moons
He was going to wake up soon. He was, because he had to. Because Bravebird didn't want to think about the monster that this would turn her into if he didn't. Because she didn't want to acknowledge how... good it would feel to rip the throats of the fish who had done this to him. She was suppose to be there for him, like an older sister, like a good mentor, so if he didn't wake up what did that say about her?

She gave nothing more than a numb nod to Crowtooth as they finally settled down in the meadow, a gentle breeze billowing by. "You're taking an awfully long time to wake up there, Fern," Brave chuckled as she aimed to shake him gently - not hard by any means. A few more licks between his ears as she curled her form around him. Confusion blanketed her face though as his hind legs didn't seem to want to bend, like he was made of stiff wood. "Ah, it's alright. You've been missing for awhile, buddy. We'll get that flexibility and endurance back up in no time."

After a bit the WindClan Fury laid her head gently on his flank and looked up at Crowtooth with a soft smile. "Sometimes it just takes a bit longer, that's all." Then, she remembered what her friend had said. [b]"Might be best to go get Twilightstar, and even Lightningstorm. See if she's got any herbs that'll help with strength; Fern'll need it when he wakes up."[b]

[ Crowtooth - @Rani ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; May 21st, 2024 at 08:41 PM.
Old Yesterday, 03:25 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Hawkfur
WindClan Fury
he/him | 50 moons
[Russet tabby with tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes ]
Purrks: Flock Together T3, Beefed Up T1
· · ────────────── · ·
[Snowpaw - @Mizu ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Hawkfur paused at the edge of the piece of territory known as the Starry Meadow. He gestured for Snowpaw to pause as well, keeping his voice low and respectful in the presence of the clan's burial grounds. "This is the Starry Meadow. It's where we bury our clanmates when their time in the clan is up." He looked out over the meadow and its beautiful flowers. "This is a good place to hunt, though we must always be thankful to those who have gone to StarClan for blessing us with this fertile land." Hawkfur continued into the meadow. "Remember to keep your voice down and be respectful of our fallen clanmates, yeah?" He gave Snowpaw a soft smile.

"Alright, let's get you ready to hunt. Pretend that blue flower over there is a mouse. Go ahead and demonstrate to me how you would catch it." He pointed to a many-petaled blue flower a few tail-lengths away. Hawkfur wanted Snowpaw to try out a crouch and stalking, so he knew what specifically to coach her on.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old Yesterday, 03:50 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Having arrived a little late, Twilightstar didn't wait too long for her other patrol members to arrive. She had Lightiningpaw but was missing Larkspring, so she set out ahead with the apprentice. The walk to the meadow was silent. The WindClan leader kept an eye on the sky while climbing the hill that led to the meadow.

Her eye naturally sought out the graves, some old, and some fresh. Shaking her head, she returned to her task. Lightningstorm needed... chamomile, small white flowers, pronoun center, resembles a daisy. There were several flowers in bloom so this might take a little time. The leader did her best not to become distracted by the graves and honed in on her search.

"Lightningpaw, do you remember what Lightningstorm said catmint looked like?" She asked, before starting her search. "I'll see if I can find some chamomile." She assumed finding the flower would be harder than the cat mint.

@Lightningpaw666 [We're a bit behind so I figured we'd get rolling]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old Yesterday, 04:46 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Sick

Lightningpaw would follow his leader looking nervously towards the skies. Ever since he had heard about the Raptors that were plaguing Windclan Lightningpaw was a bit more jumpy than he used to be. His close call as a kit now made him rather paranoid about the Raptors. Lightningpaw and Twilightstar thankfully made it to Starry Meadow without incident. Lightningpaw knew they were here for a good reason but he couldn't help but to stop and look around at his sorroundings. "This is my first time here to be honest. I haven't had my Territory Tour yet with the minks and everything that happened since I became an Apprentice." Lightningpaw admitted to his leader as they reached the destination. 'I wonder if this is why I never knew my parents? What if they are buried here?' Lightningpaw thought to himself wide eyed with curiosity as he scanned his sorroundings. It was only after Twilightstar asked if he remembered what Catmint looked like that he was brought back from his thoughts. He would snap to attention not wanting to let his Leader down he made sure to pay close attention to what Lightningstorm said. "She mentioned that the plant was green and would have a really nice smell. She also said to maybe not chew it too much as it could upset your stomach." Lightningpaw replied as he would begin searching for the plant. Lightningpaw felt it would be easier to smell it than search it out through sight so that's what he did. At least the smell would give him a general direction and location of the plant. He'd open his mouth letting the scents waft through his scent glands. Flowers of all kinds would assault his senses but he did his best to distinguish each scent. Lightningpaw wouldn't take long before the smell he was told of would hit him. His mouth watered at just the smell. 'Lightningstorm wasn't kidding! This stuff does smell good!' Lightningpaw would think to himself as he looked around attempting to see any plants that might resemble Catmint. But there was so much green mixed in with the flowers it made his head spin trying to discern the plant in question. Lightningpaw would push on though his leader was right there and this task was so basic he refused to fail. Thankfully after some looking around he was able to find the general area. Now all he needed to do was get the catmint right? Right? Lightningpaw would spot the green plant it looked like there might be a decent amount there. Lightningpaw would carefully begin gnawing at the steams trying to not destroy the plant as he did. The taste was so good! And for some reason it made his head feel weird... 'I could get used to collecting this stuff.' Lightningpaw thought to himself. But he wouldn't do more than necessary this wasn't a joy trip it was a patrol Lightningpaw had a job to do. @Moonraven (Do you think Lightningpaw could chat with Twilightstar while they collect the herbs?)
Old Yesterday, 07:59 PM
Welp I'm air not water

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mica View Post
Hawkfur
WindClan Fury
he/him | 50 moons
[Russet tabby with tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes ]
Purrks: Flock Together T3, Beefed Up T1
· · ────────────── · ·
[Snowpaw - @Mizu ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Hawkfur paused at the edge of the piece of territory known as the Starry Meadow. He gestured for Snowpaw to pause as well, keeping his voice low and respectful in the presence of the clan's burial grounds. "This is the Starry Meadow. It's where we bury our clanmates when their time in the clan is up." He looked out over the meadow and its beautiful flowers. "This is a good place to hunt, though we must always be thankful to those who have gone to StarClan for blessing us with this fertile land." Hawkfur continued into the meadow. "Remember to keep your voice down and be respectful of our fallen clanmates, yeah?" He gave Snowpaw a soft smile.

"Alright, let's get you ready to hunt. Pretend that blue flower over there is a mouse. Go ahead and demonstrate to me how you would catch it." He pointed to a many-petaled blue flower a few tail-lengths away. Hawkfur wanted Snowpaw to try out a crouch and stalking, so he knew what specifically to coach her on.
Snowpaw hated being even a little quiet! But she was worried that if she wasn't, Starclan would curse her! Uh, that would be terrible. Snowpaw didn't say anything, for a change, or think about any pranks. She went into an attacking crouch. That WAS how you did it, right? She snuck up on it very sucessfully, though. (using Primal Instincts, if that counts. If not, she learned it from all her pranks, my silly girl!)