Hornetmoon Art Competition!
Last post by Morrigan
Today 10:28 AM
Daragca's Animated Pixel...
by Daragca
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 10:27 AM

Old May 12th, 2024, 05:04 AM

Status: I'm typing this late at night I should probably sleep.
Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
Default Re: May Gathering

Honeypaw
7 Moons
4/100
Purrks: Flock Together T1

My first gathering! She had only just been apprentice not even a quarter moon ago, and it was her first time out of camp. It was so pretty here, and she wasn't quite sure who she was supposed to talk to first. She noticed the smell of RiverClan, she remembered it from when those warriors were in camp. They stink! She was told not to cause any trouble, but she didn't intend to. She looked around for someone to sit next to and talk to. Maybe she could make a new friend!

(open!)
Old May 12th, 2024, 06:19 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madelaine View Post
Barleypaw
[ She/Her - WC App - Purrks:
Heightened Hearing and Flock Together(1) ]

She watched as multiple cats piled in right after she joined the clearing. Her ears listened to the leaders and deputies up on the rock. Bickering was all she heard. It upset her a bit. She had expected tension to be bad, but not this bad. She shrugged at least she couldn't see the anger, but she could for sure feel it. Barleypaw chest tightened and she froze as the stench of Riverclan drew closer to her. Please don't stop. Please don't stop. Please don't stop. Too late they stopped and sat down.

Barleypaw moved her head towards the warriors voice and she dipped her head, respectfully. Their clans may be enemies, but this was a gathering. There was supposed to be peace, plus they sounded really nice. That just proved it wasn't the whole of Riverclan only a select few. If only other cats saw that.

"That's a really pretty name.", she meowed, honestly. She'd heard so many weird names, but this was far from it. "My name's Barleypaw and don't speak like that I'm sure you're lovely.", she added. Barleypaw felt relax. This was her first time with a Riverclan warrior and she wasn't afraid. It's too bad Windclan hates them, but then again their deputy was dead. No Swanberry had nothing do with it or had she? Now she felt herself doubting herself.

[ @Marigoldwhisper; ]

[Swanberry]
She, Her\Queen\29 moons\Riverclan
"No one knows how far I'll go."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

The soon to be queen smiled as relief flooded her. Oh that was great, they already got off on the right paw. She was so glad that... Oh, Barleypaw, yes okay... Wasn't hostile in any way. So this could be fun, this could be exciting just like it would supposed to be.

Brown ears flicked to the trees above where not-so-light-teasing and insults were being thrown around. She shot Fadingsun, her leader, a worried glance. She really really hoped that he and his sister would be able to smooth something over with Windclan. Swanberry didn't even care if the high ranks had to do something embarrassing, peace, or at least low tension, was the goal here.

She then returned her jade gaze to Barleypaw's clouded eyes. Hm... How odd. It was almost as if the she-cats gaze was elsewhere, like they couldn't see at all. Swanberry contemplated whether asking if she had lost her sight, but she wised against it. That could easily be seen as rude.

She watched as the Windclan apprentice relaxed and them complimented her. Swanberry smiled wider. "Oh yes, thank you, I quite like my name as well. And that's a relief, ha! Thank you. Wait, I already said that didn't I? Maybe they should make a different set of words to express thanks, I can't be limited to just one you know." She joked, a murrow of laughter lacing her light voice.

"How've you been? Is apprenticeship treating you well? I would hope so."

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old May 12th, 2024, 06:44 AM
Southern Girl

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

[Swanberry]
She, Her\Warrior\29 moons\Riverclan
"No one knows how far I'll go."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Gatherings. Any sensible Riverclan cat would probably hate them, especially now. But Swanberry had gotten a bit confident, some would argue she got cocky. She couldn't stop herself from wandering towards a Windclan apprentice, only realizing that her paws had taken her to what some would consider a threat when the breezy scent of Windclan washed over her.

"Oh, my apologies little one," The she-cat smiled as she settled herself into a polite sit. Maybe they could start conversation, maybe they could have an interaction that wasn't hostile. She squinted ever so slightly at the apprentice as she tried to guess how far into training they were. Oh well, that didn't really matter anyways. "I figure you don't wish to speak with me, and that's okay, I wouldn't wanna talk to me either-" Swanberry chuckled. "But at least let me tell you my name. I'm Swanberry, a Riverclan warrior. You must be an apprentice, right? Congratulations."

The sleek she-cat dipped her head in acknowledgement. Even if this cat might be the very same one she might have to kill just a few moons from now, Swanberry still didn't want everything to be bitter between the two clans, she felt they were better than all this back and fourth and killing.

Starrymist saw and heard the RiverClan cat introduce herself and nervously decided to walk over Hi, I-I’m Starry-Starrymist Starrymist then sat down and was slightly proud of herself for her sentence but she was also anxious because the other cat had to answer and she was nervous about her answer

My Bios
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=82580

Badger’s Family Tree
https://www.familyecho.com/
Chill’s Family Tree
https://www.familyecho.com/
Old May 12th, 2024, 07:56 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sad

Nightgaze
Thunderclan warrior

Nightgaze trailed after her clanmates as they arrived at the gathering and the first thing she noticed was that almost all the clans were here. It had been a while since she'd laid eyes on Riverclan and from the looks of it there seemed to be some new cats in charge...no idea who they were but deputy(she thought it was the deputy) looked a bit too full of themself as they responded to Bumblestar's comment.

Scoffing slightly, she sat down a small length away from where the high-ranks were perched, eager to listen to their banter. The small she-cat smirked at Spiderthroat's sarcastic retort, who knew Spidey had a sense of humour!

As amusing as it was to watch the leaders and deputies bicker, Night soon grew uneasy and flexed her claws in the dirt. Eyeing Windclan with cold hatred as they entered the clearing one word echoed through her mind: 'Murderers.' They were killers. She'd probably view them like that for the rest lf her life and that wouldn't change. Fur bristling,she stalked away from the other clan, wishing she wouldn't have to see them for the rest of the gathering.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old May 12th, 2024, 10:41 AM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post
Nightgaze
Thunderclan warrior

Nightgaze trailed after her clanmates as they arrived at the gathering and the first thing she noticed was that almost all the clans were here. It had been a while since she'd laid eyes on Riverclan and from the looks of it there seemed to be some new cats in charge...no idea who they were but deputy(she thought it was the deputy) looked a bit too full of themself as they responded to Bumblestar's comment.

Scoffing slightly, she sat down a small length away from where the high-ranks were perched, eager to listen to their banter. The small she-cat smirked at Spiderthroat's sarcastic retort, who knew Spidey had a sense of humour!

As amusing as it was to watch the leaders and deputies bicker, Night soon grew uneasy and flexed her claws in the dirt. Eyeing Windclan with cold hatred as they entered the clearing one word echoed through her mind: 'Murderers.' They were killers. She'd probably view them like that for the rest lf her life and that wouldn't change. Fur bristling,she stalked away from the other clan, wishing she wouldn't have to see them for the rest of the gathering.

Rainpaw
He/They - 15 moons

The hell. So ThunderClan just let attackers of defenseless cats waltz into the gathering? The blue tabby frowned as he marched over to the ThunderClanner. "You," he growled, hackles raised. "You proud of what you did, huh? Ripping off my ear and tail. Ya happy? You're lucky my mentor didn't rip your head off," he stated, plopping himself next to the warrior [His eye to the warrior's side]. He didn't care about the truce. He wanted to know what was going on in that warriors mind during the raid. "Also, Birdsnow was my mentor. Picked with the wrong cat to mess with," he said bluntly. Maybe Rainpaw could take advantage of this gathering and try to figure out some stuff about Bumblestar. She had hurt two cats the apprentice loved, and one day he will get payback.

[Apologies for the slopiness !!]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old May 12th, 2024, 11:09 AM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

--
No Purrks | 13 Moons

She hadn't wanted to go this moon but something called her forwards. Each paw step is taken gingerly as she avoided tripping over his own paws. Stickpaw silently walks with Riverclan to the gatherings and the buzz of life that sparks up each moon. It was pretty she had to admit, the stars we're always nice to look at. Fighting cats as soon as they got here wasn't as pretty...which is exactly what Rainpaw was doing.

His words get louder the closer the younger cat got. Stickpaw knows that is justified, he had every right to be upset but at a Gathering wasn't the place for it. "Rainpaw!" She states, cheerfully. Trying to put up a friendly image against the older 'paw's former attacker. "We're waiting for you, buddy. Hurry up and get over here!" If she could get him away from possibly breaking the truse then explain, that would be great! The white and brown cat looks up at the warrior, a warrior that he only knew by the look.

"Hey there! I know you from somewhere.....hm. Ah, yes! You torn through our camp like it was nothing. Ah, well have a good day. We don't need you attacking apprentices...again...Lets go, Rain!" They state, voice full of excitement. He knew what she was doing. They wanted the cheerful words to sting.

[ @Morrigan , @Bean ]

I would've died for your sins
Instead, I just died inside
And you deserve prison, but you won't get time

--
✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen

Last edited by stag; May 12th, 2024 at 11:10 AM.
Old May 12th, 2024, 12:45 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sad

Nightgaze
Thunderclan warrior

Head snapping around in response to an agressive voice aimed at her, Nightgaze tensed as she faced the other cat. 'What now?' Her temper was already close to boiling point, she didn't need anyone picking fights with her tonight. Tail lashing she watched as the one who'd called her sat beside her.

Puzzled at the start of their angry sentance, realisation soon set in. Oh, the apprentice she'd fought in the raid, she'd forgotten about them. Giving the apprentice a hard warning glare as they carried on, the black furred warrior considered giving them another permanent injury to remember her by but she wouldn't be so foolish as to break the truce...yet.

She should be pleased his mentor didn't rip her head off? Hah, as if! Night scoffed, a sneer forming on her maw. Birdsnow? Oh yeah...wasn't much of a challenge, sure the she-cat had broken her leg but it was previously broken anyways so she didn't really damage her. "Oh, get over it! It wasn't as if I didn't have a reason! Besides doesn't look like your mentor's here now, huh?" Each word came as a jeer. She didn't give a mouse-tail about this Riverclanner and why should she? If anything he was a coward who hid behind his mentor and she wasn't here now by the looks of it.

Oh great, another one. Nightgaze turned her sights away from the apprentice as their clanmate approached and regarded them with suspicion. Her eyes burned like green fire as they spoke, knowing well they meant to agitate her. Giving a sharp hiss she rose to her paws. "Yeah, yeah. I would've have had to if you Fish-faces didn't poison my clanmates!" She'd had enough of this so she started to pad away from the apprentices. They always acted innocent, Riverclan, yet she knew what they were like and she'd listen to their lies no more.

@Bean @stag

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; May 12th, 2024 at 12:46 PM.
Old May 12th, 2024, 03:20 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Happy

Rainpaw
He/They - 15 Moons - RiverClan Apprentice

Oh it was ON! Rainpaw shot a look at Stickpaw before turning to the ThunderClanner. "Who says my mentor aint here? He's up there, on the seastones. See? Fadingsun. Black and Orange cat. Riiighhtt there." Rainpaw gazed his blue eye at the Thunderrat. As if he were a Mind Reader, Rainpaw could see their annoyance to his younger Clanmate. "Do not speak to him like that, or I'll rip you apart next time we meet," he hissed, the last part under his breath. He wanted nothing more but to kill every last of those heartless cats, but breaking the truce could have horrible consequences on Rainpaw. Once the ThunderClan cat walked away, the older tabby turned to Stickpaw. "What the hell do you think you're doing? And you will address me as Rainpaw, am I clear?" they snapped. Only cats he trust are allowed to call him anything other than his name. "And for once can you stop being so cheerful? I had that rat right where I wanted them. Now, leave me alone," the apprentice growled before trotting back to his original spot.

[ @Morrigan @stag - Feel free to have stick follow them if you want ]
[Rainpaw's thoughts do not reflect my own]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old May 12th, 2024, 03:39 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post
Rainpaw
He/They - 15 Moons - RiverClan Apprentice

Oh it was ON! Rainpaw shot a look at Stickpaw before turning to the ThunderClanner. "Who says my mentor aint here? He's up there, on the seastones. See? Fadingsun. Black and Orange cat. Riiighhtt there." Rainpaw gazed his blue eye at the Thunderrat. As if he were a Mind Reader, Rainpaw could see their annoyance to his younger Clanmate. "Do not speak to him like that, or I'll rip you apart next time we meet," he hissed, the last part under his breath. He wanted nothing more but to kill every last of those heartless cats, but breaking the truce could have horrible consequences on Rainpaw. Once the ThunderClan cat walked away, the older tabby turned to Stickpaw. "What the hell do you think you're doing? And you will address me as Rainpaw, am I clear?" they snapped. Only cats he trust are allowed to call him anything other than his name. "And for once can you stop being so cheerful? I had that rat right where I wanted them. Now, leave me alone," the apprentice growled before trotting back to his original spot.

[ @Morrigan @stag - Feel free to have stick follow them if you want ]
[Rainpaw's thoughts do not reflect my own]

--
No Purrks | 13 Moons

At first Stickpaw wanted to simply sigh and give up, this girl had nothing in that skull of hers. Blaming a whole clan for one cats actions was so insane to her. Next time she would avoid this one, Stickpaw exhales sharply before Rainpaw made the situation worse. The brown cat wanted to just drag them away and explain how they can't do this at a Gathering but instead she gets the worst verbal backlash of his life.

White ears pinned as they feel the tears grow and the burning sensation rise in the back of her throat as he tries to hold back from crying. The name thing, they discarded. He wouldn't be told what to call others, but the next comment?

And for once can you stop being so cheerful? It hit the cat like a monster, she was just trying to help...did he not help? "I...I- I- I was just trying to help you...Rain- Rainpaw. I didn't- want you- you- breaking the-...the truce" Tearful and shaky breathes as her breath starts to hiccup. The puddles in her eyes fall, waterfall streams leave them as they stain he face fur. The apprentice tries to hide her face from him as they rapidly attempt to wipe the tears away. Stickpaw wasn't wanted here.

They weren't wanted at the Gathering, by anyone as it stood. Anyone but Cobweb, ugh where was she? Stickpaw could really use her best friend right about now. For the time being, the brown and white cat retreated to the back. Shame shaking in each step as she avoids glances of others. He know they will question why they were crying but Stickpaw wasn't in the mood to be verbally shredded twice in the same night.

[ @Morrigan ]

I would've died for your sins
Instead, I just died inside
And you deserve prison, but you won't get time

--
✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
Old May 12th, 2024, 05:10 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudlessEve View Post

Honeypaw
7 Moons
4/100
Purrks: Flock Together T1

My first gathering! She had only just been apprentice not even a quarter moon ago, and it was her first time out of camp. It was so pretty here, and she wasn't quite sure who she was supposed to talk to first. She noticed the smell of RiverClan, she remembered it from when those warriors were in camp. They stink! She was told not to cause any trouble, but she didn't intend to. She looked around for someone to sit next to and talk to. Maybe she could make a new friend!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudlessEve View Post

(open!)
Vinepaw - 7 moons - mentor-Dustbunny

As Vinepaw was walking along looking for familiar faces he bumps into honeypaw “Oh my bad sorry” he looks at honeypaw “I didn’t see you there.I guess I’m just nervous about this gathering are you nervous aswell?” He curls his tail around his paws and glances around at all the windclan cats he desperately wishes he was with Dustbunny

Last edited by Tallstar; May 12th, 2024 at 08:28 PM.