Today 04:55 AM

Old May 9th, 2024, 11:04 AM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Clearing

Cascadepaw
7 / 100

Cascadepaw slunk from the shelter of the apprentices' den and out into the clearing, her eyes instantly spotting a mottled warrior. Cascadepaw tipped her head to the side slightly. She had heard of Birdsnow, RiverClan's previous leader before Fadingsun - who, in all honesty, would be way better after the way Fadingsun had sentenced Fogmuzzle to death by Dusklion's claws. This must've been the cat that had died and returned. Birdsnow's mother, wasn't she? Then what was her name?

The name of the warrior came to her all of a sudden.

Pebblesplash.

Cascadepaw shook out her mottled blue-gray pelt and padded over to to Pebblesplash, waving her tail in greeting. ''Pebblesplash, isn't it?'' She asked quietly. ''My name is Cascadepaw, and I was wondering if I could ask you for some advice.''

Pebblesplash | @Dakotaa

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder
Scratch HR Positions:
Robinstar [ ThC Lead] - Anachronismpounce [ ShC Dep ] - Roaringstar [ SkC Lead ] - Pareidoliastar [ WC Lead ]

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty
Old May 9th, 2024, 04:17 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

GreenKit

5 Moons | He/Him, AFAB | Bisexual

RiverClan Kit

___

[4/10]

___

GreenKit lounges by the nursery, batting a mossball back and forth between his paws

___

[OPEN]

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader
Old May 11th, 2024, 12:55 AM
Stoopi sticker

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

Emberfang activity post (because Minku is a slow roleplayer and is worried it'll take too long to make that one reply with him)

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old May 11th, 2024, 02:32 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

[[TW: BLOOD AND FEARFUL MENTOR]]
Crowglow shot through the clearing, his beloved apprentice Grimpaw unconscious and bleeding in his mouth as he tried to remember the way to the medicine cat den. Dogpaw had been nearby at the time so looked up, confused, and used his tail to gesture. He was a silent yet loyal tom.
Old May 11th, 2024, 12:58 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
Springkit
asddfghjkg hope the formatting makes sense lol I had a very clear idea of what the post would sound like as audiobook but my braincells are glitching

More cats joined. More bodies gathered around Fadingsun. More eager voices rose up from the mass, volunteering their help. No one of them seemed... scared, at least not the same way Springkit was. Not even hesitant to go fight those things. Loyalty. The word resurfaced somewhere in the storm of his mind - 'Is this was loyalty is? Is it being prepared to get hurt? I mean, wouldn't I do the same to keep my clanmates safe? - only to be washed away again.

Yellow and blue eyes shifted from cat to cat as he tried to keep his vision steady, but the pelts seemed to melt together.
'I ne- I need to breathe.'
One of the pelts broke loose from the crowd.
'Somehow I need to be able to actually get air into my lungs again.'
Or came from another part of the camp, he wasn't sure on details.
'Like I can inhale so-'
Was it coming towards him..?
'so WHY DOESN'T IT FEEL LIKE IT?'
"Hallo" Then she was in front of him. Something in Springkit's gaze refocused again, anchoring on her smile as she lowered herself to meet his eyes.
'Foxes are bigger than warriors, so how big exactly are rats?'
She said something more.
'... her eyes seem... warm...'

"Oh, ello- Was his voice that weak? He cleared his throat a bit for another attempt. "I think.... I'm just a bit sick. I feel... a bit weird so I must be getting sick. Don't worry im gonna see Misty once the patrol leaves." She had said her name. He knew that she had. A blur of w's and r' with some s-sounds.. it just kinda mixed together. Wait no, hadn't she said "Mel" was her name? He had caught that part at least.

New? He blinked, gaze still occasionally darting to the cats preparing to leave, but also curiously examining Mel. "How are you new here? What do you mean?" He if anything was new. Mother had said that there were warriors who were over 50 moons old, and elders who had been over 100 - Springkit was 2. "Eh, I'm Springkit, I'm new. He tapped a paw to his chest a little ('wait I can breathe... kinda normally... at least more normally?'), as if pointing at himself. "Im 2! And there is no way you're 2 moons old, you look like a fully grown warrior."
Warrior. She looked like a warrior. Grown-up... and of a similar size as the rest of the cats who had gathered around the leader. "Eh, Mel, you're not gonna follow the patrols, are ya?" Please say no. He got that more warriors fighting the rats would mean more warriors per rat and it meant that they would win easier and it meant that hopefully no one would get as hurt, but right now Springkit wanted nothing more than to stand between his clanmates and the entrance and scream at the not to go. ".... Because if you do, they're leaving really soon so you should... prob like go-" vague motioning towards the group- "over... there."

Then it was as if his mind cleared a bit. "NOT that I'm telling you to leave - sorri! - but if you're gonna go with them... you know you should probably be with them so that you're ready."

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

"Sick?" Wisteriawren echoed, wide-eyed. "I've never been sick before! My Greta used to take me to this... this place sometimes and my tummy used to feel funny." Only a couple times, though. And unknown to Wisteriawren, her tummy feeling funny had just been a product of her anxiety.

Gonna see Misty? "Who is a Misty? Can I take you to them?" She perked up, hoping to be somewhat useful. Her gaze bounced around the clearing. Her attention snapped back to Springkit as he began speaking again. "Oh! Well, I'm 26! Or, I think that's what my two summers equals. I'm not new like that. I'm just new new to RiverClan!"

The warrior beamed. "I was a... a..." What did Clan cats call it? "A kittypet! Dusklion an' Fadingsun said I could be here! And oh! My name used to be Melody, but now it's Wisteriawren... but... I think being called Mel is very nice." She fixed wide, round eyes on the young tom. "I've never been called a nickname before."

Gold-flecked blue eyes drifted towards the leaving patrols as Springkit pointed them out. "Oh no, I want to go, I really do, to help everybody! But I can't..." She blinked sadly. "I dunno how to fight, or hunt yet. Someone said they'd teach me soon!" She beamed once more. "But it's okay for now, because I can stay with you!"

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old May 12th, 2024, 03:05 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

(( here's the post where they did both hunting and fighting in one go by using a rabbit as a training dummy before finishing it. ))
Crowglow and Grimpaw strode into the clearing, a dead rabbit in their jaws. Grimpaw quietly dropped the rabbit at the prey pile before returning to Crowglow.
"That was awesome! I was all scratch-bite-claw and that loner went crying for his mother!!" He slightly chuckled. Crowglow smiled back.
"Yeah, and the way you handled that rabbit. Its amazing what the younger generation learns from." He meowed gently. His tail swished as he and Grimpaw sat down and chatted. Then, Crowglow quietly brought up a topic.
"I'm sure Dusklion would've found it impressive that you managed to chase off a loner." He personally hoped Dusklion would walk over and talk with him (not because he has a crush on her or anything, why in starclan would he have a crush on the deputy? She killed a cat for defending herself and she's totally not the main person he appreciates in the clan hahaha) so he could tell her about Grimpaw's effort and confidence.
Old May 12th, 2024, 01:44 PM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

TinyToad
She Laid In The Clearing, Tired.
@Moondapple For Kit Interaction!
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All
Old May 12th, 2024, 01:50 PM

Bump Policy: 1 week (3 days if urgent)
My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rain Frog View Post
TinyToad
She Laid In The Clearing, Tired.
@Moondapple For Kit Interaction!
Whisperkit padded into the clearing and saw a warrior lying down in the clearing. Maybe I can go meet them... She thought and padded up to the warrior. H-hello! She called out.
(Btw I posted in the dark forest rp!)
Old May 12th, 2024, 08:13 PM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondapple View Post
Whisperkit padded into the clearing and saw a warrior lying down in the clearing. Maybe I can go meet them... She thought and padded up to the warrior. H-hello! She called out.
(Btw I posted in the dark forest rp!)
Hello. TinyToad Yawned.
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All
Old May 12th, 2024, 08:19 PM

Bump Policy: 1 week (3 days if urgent)
My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rain Frog View Post
Hello. TinyToad Yawned.
"Hi! What's your name? Mine is Whisperkit!" She waved her fluffy tail and beamed.