Last post by Fawn
Today 01:46 AM

Old May 11th, 2024, 08:14 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: May Gathering

[Only Twilightstar and Dusklion can see Fallownose]

He had finally settled into StarClan as much as he could, and now it was time for Fallownose to make sure Twilightstar knew he hadn't abandoned her. Death would not prevent him from being there when she needed him. And perhaps giving the fish that killed him a good scare as well would lift his spirits. Hah- cause he was dead? Funny, right?

Concentrating, he felt his for shimmer into existence for the eyes of Dusklion and Twilightstar only. Fallownose appeared in the spot he had always claimed among the other deputies when he had been alive, turning his head slightly to stare accusing Dusklion. He didn't speak, but he didn't need to. His piercing gaze said it all. He knew what she had done.

@Moonraven @taillow
Old May 11th, 2024, 08:44 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Dustbunny did not go to gatherings unless she couldn't get out of going. Alas, with a brand new apprentice on her paws, she had to tag along with him to the gathering. The brown she-cat moved on tentative paws, round blue eyes wandering around as they reached the beach. Twilightstar mood was foul and Dustbunny figured it had to do with RiverClan's presence.

"Oh, um, let's sit as far away from RiverClan as we can." Dustbunny advised, padding away from RiverClan and mingling with the ThunderClanners. Dustbunny didn't like ThunderClan either, but they were better than RiverClan. The molly found a seat near the middle of the beach, close enough to keep an eye on the leaders, but far enough that they weren't front and center.

"You can go and try and meet other apprentices if you'd like, just don't wander far and try and stay away from RiverClan. I want you sitting with me when announcements start, please." She told the apprentice. He was a brand new apprentice and didn't have any battle training. She didn't think anything would go wrong but tensions always rose around the start of announcements.

@Tallstar [Vinepaw]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old May 11th, 2024, 09:23 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Fadingsun didn't give into Bumblestar's attempts to rile him up. It was honestly rather juvenile, but given the ThunderClan leader's ego it wasn't too surprising. At the mention of RiverClan's warriors attacking ThunderClan's medicine cats during the camp invasion and Dusklion's subsequent response, he merely shrugged.

"Like Dusklion said, one of those sounds like Birchbranch and she's long gone. As for a brown cat with green eyes, that's not much of a description to go off of. I'll see if anyone knows anything, but given that it's been quite a while since the battle I won't make any promises." Truth be told, he didn't care all that much about ThunderClan's medicine cats getting attacked; in his mind, they revoked their right to safety when they participated in invading their camp. Besides, if Bumblestar really cared that much, why not bring the issue up when the pair of them had met at the border for Bumblekit's exchange?

It honestly just seemed like an attempt to start trouble, and he wasn't in any mood for it. That was especially the case once WindClan arrived; it was clear that Twilightstar held a certain fury in her step, which didn't surprise him at all. The lack of Fallownose's presence was suspicious; at this rate, Fadingsun wouldn't be the least bit surprised if RiverClan had gone off and killed the deputy.

He eyed Twilightstar as she chose to take a close seat next to Bumblestar, exchanging a look with her as she did. Were the pair of them planning something? It would be just like Bumblestar to want another jab at RiverClan to soothe her towering ego, and a multi-Clan attack would give Twilightstar plenty of opportunity for proper revenge. He felt anger bubbling within him, both at his Clan for their constant acts of stupidity and at the inability of other Clans to just mind their own damn business. Not wanting to start any further trouble, however, he simply kept his face neutral and returned his eyes to the crowd beyond.

[ @dino. @taillow @Moonraven ]

Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old May 11th, 2024, 09:44 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madelaine View Post
Barleypaw
[ She/her - WC App - Purrks:
Heightened Hearing and Flock Together(1) ]

Whiskers twitched with excitement and a a bit of nervousness the blind apprentice followed the scents of her clanmates. She really didn't feel talking to cats outside her clan, but she was willing to give it a try. Well all, but Riverclan. Barleypaw knew it wasn't the whole of Riverclan to blame for those two warriors invading their camp, but everyone else seemed to hate the clan. She had no hate for anyone unless the high ranks decided to be a bunch of stinkers. Riverclan better come up with a good enough excuse to why their idiot clanmates decided to walk right into Windclan and the death of their deputy.

[ open ]

[Swanberry]
She, Her\Warrior\29 moons\Riverclan
"No one knows how far I'll go."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Gatherings. Any sensible Riverclan cat would probably hate them, especially now. But Swanberry had gotten a bit confident, some would argue she got cocky. She couldn't stop herself from wandering towards a Windclan apprentice, only realizing that her paws had taken her to what some would consider a threat when the breezy scent of Windclan washed over her.

"Oh, my apologies little one," The she-cat smiled as she settled herself into a polite sit. Maybe they could start conversation, maybe they could have an interaction that wasn't hostile. She squinted ever so slightly at the apprentice as she tried to guess how far into training they were. Oh well, that didn't really matter anyways. "I figure you don't wish to speak with me, and that's okay, I wouldn't wanna talk to me either-" Swanberry chuckled. "But at least let me tell you my name. I'm Swanberry, a Riverclan warrior. You must be an apprentice, right? Congratulations."

The sleek she-cat dipped her head in acknowledgement. Even if this cat might be the very same one she might have to kill just a few moons from now, Swanberry still didn't want everything to be bitter between the two clans, she felt they were better than all this back and fourth and killing.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old May 11th, 2024, 10:10 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

There was never any escape to the trouble, not now not ever. Frankly Crowtooth kind of wished that this gathering didnt have to occur at all and he could just sleep as he so dearly wished to but with the other clans (cough-riverclan-cough) causing such issue he understood the necessity. Windclan (and so Crowtooth was a fury) needed to be aware of the going ons of the other clans and he could at least relax by chatting with Mistlewhisker.

In hindsight the distance was probably the only thing that made it so easy for the two to get along and it was only really skin deep, but it wasnt hostility or stressful so was a much needed break.

Unlike Crowtooths relationship with Bravebird. It'd been a fight to get her to sit this one out but after Fernrise (poor kid) as the final nail in the already more nails then coffin coffin he didnt think there was anything that would stop her from fighting riverclan if she saw them. A valid reaction, but one that'd cause trouble so a conversation was held and that the tunneler now looked like he'd been viscerally beaten up was totally not relevant to that conversation. Totally.

Because riverclan was here, of course they were. With a brand spanking new holier then thou leader and deputy to boot. Yay, though it remained to be seen if those two would remain after what windclan had planned for them.

[Closed]

Bluepaw
Thunderclan Apprentice| She/her | 14 Moons | Primal Instincts

If anyone tried to snark at Bluepaw for being late she was going to slap them she swore. First returning to the clan after a near year of scraping by as a no one which was hard enough then that meeting had the apprentices head still spinning and left her alone in a world she didnt recognize. Which was an odd thought given she was returning home, not leaving again.

Distantly she blamed the rage and heartbreak from abject betrayal for this shock and for how she near body-checked some random riverclanner due to not looking where she was walking. Not that it probably did anything given she was (despite being a full grown adult) the size of an apprentice and he was huge.

He was also a riverclanner so, feeling the scars on her mauled face and body more then normal when faced with the scent just not the face of the cat who did this to her, Bluepaw immediately snapped. "Watch where you're going rat! Stars no matter where you are you lot think you own everything dont you! At this point there's no hope in you learning no one wants your clan around after what you've done is there." The words were sharp and biting but stars if it didnt make Bluepaw feel any better. No matter how bitingly she snapped and how threatening (probably not much, given her stance spoke to a clear lack of battle training) her unsheathed claws may be it didnt stop the feeling of utter desolation in Bluepaws core. Or the fear in her eyes, one half blinded by this toms clanmate.

Of course the desolation, the heartbreak and rage could also be blamed on riverclan too, just distantly and it drove Bluepaw to stand her ground, hissing.

@Ian
Old May 11th, 2024, 10:29 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Dustbunny did not go to gatherings unless she couldn't get out of going. Alas, with a brand new apprentice on her paws, she had to tag along with him to the gathering. The brown she-cat moved on tentative paws, round blue eyes wandering around as they reached the beach. Twilightstar mood was foul and Dustbunny figured it had to do with RiverClan's presence.

"Oh, um, let's sit as far away from RiverClan as we can." Dustbunny advised, padding away from RiverClan and mingling with the ThunderClanners. Dustbunny didn't like ThunderClan either, but they were better than RiverClan. The molly found a seat near the middle of the beach, close enough to keep an eye on the leaders, but far enough that they weren't front and center.

"You can go and try and meet other apprentices if you'd like, just don't wander far and try and stay away from RiverClan. I want you sitting with me when announcements start, please." She told the apprentice. He was a brand new apprentice and didn't have any battle training. She didn't think anything would go wrong but tensions always rose around the start of announcements.

@Tallstar [Vinepaw]

VINEPAW 6 moons Mentor (Dustbunny) Tunnler

Appearance
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ictureid=52189

“Ok I’m going to go and try rabbit paw or Snowpaw I’ll be back by announcements”he promises he starts to pad away a bit nervous he looks at all the new faces but yet he feels a surge of pride for his clan so he puffs out his chest and heads off to where to the apprentices seemed to be mingling as he got closer he saw a riverclan cat who appeared to be much larger than him was talking to the windclan apprentice barely paw he stared at the warrior cautious
@Dolomedes (looking to talk to you at some point)
@Mica(Snowpaw mention) @Madelaine(Barleypaw mention currently looking for apprentices to talk to)

Last edited by Tallstar; May 11th, 2024 at 10:36 PM.
Old May 11th, 2024, 10:50 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive | Mind Reader - Active

There was only one certainty in the calico's mind as she rushed through the territory besides the lilac she-cat. She was in no mood for the gathering. Life had become surprisingly more pleasant of late. Firestorm was to have their kits any day now. She was getting a little more chitchat with her clanmates... something she hadn't realized she so desperately missed. True, the tension crackling in the air with the amount of badger's dung RiverClan kept throwing their way was... worrisome to say the least, but worrying about death was a daily occurrence for her. There wasn't a moment in which she assumed she was safe. No second in which she allowed herself to relax her guard. There were too many rats in the clans. Too many cats eager to kill another simply because they could. RiverClan in particular had been proving that rather splendidly of late like the load of arseholes they were.

There was no need to ponder if the water loving clan would be joining them this moon. The stench of fish permeated the air like a thick fog. Oppressing. Corrupting the welcoming sea wind with their scale riddled breath. A proper representation of how they were now trying to stomp out WindClan. Lightningstorm held no love in her heart for the moor dwelling vultures that she lived with, but the lack of honor in any actions from the band from across the river held even higher contempt from her. You knew you were the muck from the pool if even Bumblestar thought you had gone too far.

A quick survey of the high ranks' perches gave her a rather quick assumption as to why RiverClan was acting the way it was. They were back. All of them. Not a single familiar face in the lot - that did not surprise her in the least - but it was clear that the ranks had been filled. Meaning that the lithe calico was currently the only medicine cat without an apprentice. She didn't mind this distinction. She wasn't going anywhere. StarClan had made it perfectly clear that she was doomed to serve the clans until the moment of her death. But she knew how wicked the minds of cats were. Cats who came from the same clan that had granted them the vile, worthless evil that had been Beanstar. Judging by these new nobodies, the clan was back to its treacherous ways. Seemingly wanting to reclaim their throne as the most repugnant clan from Bumblestar's clutches.

A snort of derision escaping her, Lightningstorm joined the ThunderClan and RiverClan medics already on the stones. Despite herself, she flashed a welcoming grin in Springlight's direction. She wasn't overly familiar with most of the medicine cats, finding little reason to befriend cats that were just as involved in their own clan's personal little politics as she wasn't. As a medicine cat apprentice, she had been taught to never get involved in the disputes of the clans, but she knew better by now. Cowtuft had been a naive, sweet fool when it came to trusting others. The spotted she-cat would not change him for the world, but it didn't change that fact in the slightest. And yet she felt a slight kinship with Springlight. One she wouldn't voice, but she allowed herself to openly show favoritism for.

"A happy full moon to you lot. I tell you, it's rather spectacular how much lovely you all look every time I see you. I'll have to steal some beauty secrets from you sometime soon, won't I?" she mewed cheerily, attempting to be the calmer face of the clan tonight. It was quite clear Twilightstar wouldn't be. Not judging by her expression, in any case. Fox dung... Tonight's going to be proper hell, innit?

@Omari [Drizzlecloud] | @iliri [Springlight] | @starry [Mistyshard] | @squidz [Berrypaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old May 11th, 2024, 11:06 PM
Stoopi sticker

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

( Sunsetpaw )
Riverclan Apprentice | They/Them | Mind Reader, Herbal Knowledge T2, Rapid Recovery
If Sunsetpaw could talk to someone from another clan a hopefully build a good friendship with them, then maybe that could be something good! Though, they would assume it'll take a bit to get someone not from riverclan to trust them. Everyone seem to have a distaste in riverclan. They could..definitely understand why that is...and it's for a good reason (dear starclan, why does this keep happening?). But hey, there's no hurt in trying. They rather not have anyone assume anything too bad on them. And they haven't talked to anyone in a while! No matter how bad things have been, there's always something good that could happen. They looked around for anyone that doesn't seem to be in too bad of a mood, maybe another apprentice? Or warrior too, that's fine. "hello there, i'm Sunsetpaw, what's your name?" They mewed to another cat, giving a friendly smile. Maybe this cat won't mind them trying to talk?
[Open]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old May 11th, 2024, 11:08 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Eaglepaw
RiverClan
she/her | 8 moons | 67/100
[Golden and white tuxedo tabby with green eyes]
Purrks: Dreamwalker, Herbal Knowledge T2
· · ────────────── · ·
[Dusklion - @taillow ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Her first Gathering. After two moons of being an apprentice, RiverClan was finally going to a Gathering. Two moons ago, Eaglepaw would have been over the moon to be at the Sea Stones, taking in everything along the beach with wide-eyed wonder. But now, all the apprentice could manage was a curious glance towards the large stones and the cat already perched on top of it. She recognized the mottled pelt of Bumblestar, and against her will a snarl played on her lips. Bumblestar had been nothing but a bully and a jerk ever since Eaglepaw had been a kit. As far as Eaglepaw was concerned, the molly was the worst cat she knew of.

Dusklion's words pulled the apprentice out of her daze, and Eaglepaw looked up at her. It was sweet of Dusklion to think Eaglepaw would be telling her if there was a problem. Eaglepaw didn't buy that Dusklion was trying to look out for her (yet), but the sentiment was nice. She'd have much better luck looking out for herself, thank you very much. Regardless, she gave her deputy a nod, plastering her signature shining smile to her maw. Play nice with the other clans, be a good apprentice. She could do that.

Eaglepaw settled down at the edge of the crowd, copying what many other cats did and loafing into the sand. As more cats filtered in, Eaglepaw noticed the fury radiating off of an older grey feline who hopped up on the stones beside Bumblestar. Another leader? WindClan, based on the scent. Eaglepaw struggled to remember the she-cat's name at first, but then it came to her. Twilightstar. What a pretty name. She would be a fool not to recognize the tension between Twilightstar and Fadingsun, and it only served to make her more nervous. Her first Gathering, and it already looked like a fight was brewing.

The full moon shone high above, and Eaglepaw trained her gaze on it. The calming silver light soothed her, and she felt her paranoia drift to the back of her mind. StarClan was watching. StarClan would keep her safe.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old May 11th, 2024, 11:38 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Barleypaw
[ She/Her - WC App - Purrks:
Heightened Hearing and Flock Together(1) ]

She watched as multiple cats piled in right after she joined the clearing. Her ears listened to the leaders and deputies up on the rock. Bickering was all she heard. It upset her a bit. She had expected tension to be bad, but not this bad. She shrugged at least she couldn't see the anger, but she could for sure feel it. Barleypaw chest tightened and she froze as the stench of Riverclan drew closer to her. Please don't stop. Please don't stop. Please don't stop. Too late they stopped and sat down.

Barleypaw moved her head towards the warriors voice and she dipped her head, respectfully. Their clans may be enemies, but this was a gathering. There was supposed to be peace, plus they sounded really nice. That just proved it wasn't the whole of Riverclan only a select few. If only other cats saw that.

"That's a really pretty name.", she meowed, honestly. She'd heard so many weird names, but this was far from it. "My name's Barleypaw and don't speak like that I'm sure you're lovely.", she added. Barleypaw felt relax. This was her first time with a Riverclan warrior and she wasn't afraid. It's too bad Windclan hates them, but then again their deputy was dead. No Swanberry had nothing do with it or had she? Now she felt herself doubting herself.

[ @Marigoldwhisper; ]

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do