dovesinge daydreams.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old May 12th, 2024, 04:20 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Wolfhive considered his next words for a moment. When he called Nightgaze over, he only had a basic idea of what he wanted to talk about - but this wasn't a topic he had broached with someone before, 'n he didn't really know how to begin.

"Just to talk." He didn't need anything, but this was more... of a curiousity, he guessed. "You.. were a Hornet long before I was, so I was just wondering why you stopped-- y'know, working toward that. You're still one of the best warriors we have in the Clan, despite what happened with Fawnpaw." He knew the lost had hit her hard, but other than a brief stint where she seemed in the throes of grief, she seemed as determined as ever to serve the Clan. There was a reason she had two current apprentices, after all.

[ @Morrigan ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 15th, 2024, 03:40 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Queenly

Nightgaze
Thunderclan warrior

Nightgaze was caught off guard to say the least. She hadn't imagined that what Wolfhive wanted to talk about was her former rank of Hornet...oh, well the loss of it didn't affect her too much despite some feelings of disappointment and a short phase of trying to regain her honour. Why not talk about it? Afterall it wasn't anything that private.

A faint smile tugged at her lips at the current hornet's words. Wolfy thought she was one of Thunderclan's best warriors? That meant a lot to her. She did try to serve her clan well but she never really thought about being one of the best, she'd always hoped she was half-decent at least. Grief flickering in her hues momentarily at the mention of Fawnpaw, Night reminded herslef of her dream visit with her former apprentice. Fawn wasn't really gone she just wasn't here physically and that thought eased her pain.

"Heh, thanks Wolfy, that means a lot." Blinking softly, Nightgaze sat herself upright, and began to speak after a few seconds of hesitation "Yeah, I was a hornet for a little while, but I wasn't that great at it, I guess. Though, neither were Larchflame and Wildtwist." She chuckled, remembering her past fellow hornets fondly. They'd left yet she still missed the. "But, the main reason, was that I was inexperienced and just wasn't pulling my weight around enough." The molly was actually quite unsure the main problem that lead her to being demoted, but she took a guess and believed it was because of inactivity.

Tone becoming the slightest bit more light-hearted she ended with "You'd have to ask Boss though, sure she had a good reason for it!" Of course by 'Boss' she meant Bumblestar. Their leader was trustworthy and only wanted the best for the clan so surely she'd have a fair motive for her becoming a warrior again, plus it was better for Wolfhive to ask her when Night herself wasn't 100% certain.

@BEAR.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; May 15th, 2024 at 03:40 PM.
Old May 17th, 2024, 05:34 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

The mention of Wildtwist made Wolfhive's tail bristle. "I can't speak for Larchflame, but don't compare yourself to that flea-bag traitor Wildtwist." Not many cats knew, but Wolfhive had barred them from rejoining the Clan - and he'd do it again, a thousand times over. Ditching the Clan when they were needed in favor of some rogue and conveniently having 'memory issues'? It sounded like a load of dung, even some time after. "No, you're nothing like them. You've been nothing but consistently loyal and reliable, 'n if you hear your name called you come - no questions asked. That's invaluable." They didn't need to kick 'n holler to get Nightgaze's attention or assistance. She was easy to work with and dedicated.

Being inexperienced and lacking counsel checked out. Wolfhive had noticed a lack of... drive, in lieu of a better term, when it came to the older generation of Hornets. Nothing wrong with that, but he thought giving them direction might be a good change of pace. The others didn't seem to really take control. "I'll ask her when we're done, but I wanted to get your perspective on it first. 'N I wanna know, if given the opportunity and the guidance you felt you were missing - would you want to try being a Hornet again?" If not, that was fine - Wolfhive just wanted to know her personal standings on it.

[ @Morrigan ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 18th, 2024, 03:57 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Queenly

Nightgaze
Thunderclan warrior

Huh, so Wolfhive didn't like Wildtwist, why? Because he was a traitor? But he didn't seem to view Larchflame like that and she'd disappeared..guess he just wasn't fond of the of the cat before he went missing, probably. It wasn't her buisness anyway, so Nightgaze just watched in surprise as her friend went on.

Wow...the Wolfy really thought highly of her, didn't he? The small warrior hadn't been aware of how strongly he saw her but it brought warmth to her heart. Though, the last part confused her. Of course she came when she was called, that's what she was supposed to do, why would someone not? It was beyond her, but still nice to know she did it right.

The hornet's next words left her speechless. What...her? Her become a hornet again? Sorry, what? What the what? "Wait, what? Seriously? Is this a joke? You're not pulling my tail here, right, Wolfy?" The black molly laughed nervously but realised after a few moments that Wolfhive didn't joke around much so he must be actually serious about his offer...

"Dang...didn't expect to get asked this today, haha...Well, if everyone's okay with it then...sure. Guess I could try again with some help" Chest welling with emotion she gave Wolfhive a beaming smile. "Thanks, Wolfy...that's really nice of ya." Never in a million moons did Nightgaze think she'd get the chance to be a hornet again but if she did get her old rank back then she'd make sure to put her heart into it this time. Truly.

@BEAR.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old May 21st, 2024, 11:25 AM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Mistheart snoozed with her favorite shell

[ Closed activity post ]

Old May 22nd, 2024, 08:24 PM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)

Riversong yawns. (closed)

-sign my sig below if you want-