Today 07:25 AM

Old May 10th, 2024, 05:38 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Whisperingpaw(157/100)
Beefed Up T1 [ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE] Just a Scratch

Whisperingpaw felt fierce protectiveness over his injured clanmate, wanting to stay by her side to make sure nothing else happened. Oh, Dreamlight's poor eyes...'Dear Starclan, please make sure Dreamlight won't go blind. He prayed silently and almost jumped at the call of his name. Whisperingpaw's eyes widened with excitment and nervousness. His tail touched Dreamlight's shoulder softly before padding to the bottom of the Galewood. Whisperingpaw made sure his fur was flat and not bristling from the excitment rushing through his body. He was going to be a warrior! The tom glanced at Leopardsong, smiling towards her, then fixing his eyes on Twilightstar as she continued.

At those familiar words, Whisperingpaw spoke. "I do." His voice was calm but loud and proud. Inside, he felt like the minks were clawing at his stomach. Did he deserve to be a warrior? Yes. Yes. No! His thoughts shouted at him. Everything would be ok. After the meeting was over, Stempaw would greet him - wait. Where was Stempaw? Where was his Flower? Whisperingpaw pushed that thought away until after the meeting. He couldn't have a panic attack now. He couldn't lash out.

Was Berryfrost watching? Was she proud of how far he'd gotten? Oh, how he missed her.

@elaif [Stemboi mention] @Moonraven

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; May 10th, 2024 at 05:42 PM.
Old May 10th, 2024, 08:51 PM
*Furret walc intensifies*

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post

Watertail padded to Mosspaw, touching noses with the young Tom. "Greetings. When your comfortable just tell me what training you've had and we can start."
Mosspaw touched noses with Watertail and meowed “okay.”

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Earth
—————————————
Join my alliance on Dragon City! It’s called Warrior Cats Online <3 (with the heart)
—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan." - FluffyToasterBunny.
Old May 11th, 2024, 04:44 AM

Status: I'm typing this late at night I should probably sleep.
Bump Policy: Every 48 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
@CloudlessEve
Well that was unexpected. Deadmoon hadn't expected to hear her name called out as a mentor for a fresh apprentice, but she was certainly proud to hear it! Twilightstar clearly didn't think she was a COMPLETE failure then! This one looked a bit twitchier than Duckpaw, though that wasn't saying much as Duckpaw was a fountain of endless energy and noise. Already Deadmoon was trying to find a way to train them both at the same time at least a little, because well. She didn't want to be chasing one around in the morning and one in the evening, that would just tire her out too much! Maybe she was being a bit lazy with such thoughts, but it was hard enough to keep up with Duckpaw as it was, literally(sigh) and figuratively!

Once the territory tour was out of the way, for that would be the first order of business, she supposed she could do their non-rabbit hunting lessons at the same time. Duckpaw also had very little battle training, aside from that weird session they'd done with Larkpaw in which she'd skipped to some of the more odd moves, to give Larkpaw something to learn. So they could do initial battle training together as well, then maybe a separate session of battle with Honeypaw, and then back together again? Though that was hardly fair to Duckpaw, she was older and shouldn't be being delayed by Deadmoon's desire not to do extra training sessions. Oh well. She supposed she'd figure it out when the time came, and for the moment plan on a tour immediately for Honeypaw and dragging them both rodent hunting shortly thereafter. It might be worth it to try and get on a patrol with them too, now that the minks were gone. Not before they both had at least some battle knowledge though, obviously.

Shaking her head to get overadvanced hypotheticals firmly OUT, (there was no telling how long Honeypaw would be around anyway, given how quickly Mintpaw had disappeared and Duckpaw's own jaunt off into the wilderness) Deadmoon made her way through the crowd in Honeypaw's direction to greet her. Congratulations! she purred, dipping her head to offer a traditional nose touch. If you're up for it we can go on a territory tour after this meeting, and hopefully be back in time for you to get your nest set up in the apprentice's den. Stars what was this, she was sounding so friendly and motherly. Perhaps that was just a thing apprentices brought out in her. She didn't really know. Poor Snowy had really dealt with her worst training, though she wasn't under any illusions that she had improved so much that Honeypaw wouldn't be subject to poorly timed wisecracks.

Honeypaw
7 Moons
Purrks: Flock Together T1
2/100

She touched noses with her mentor, and looked excited at the idea of a territory tour. Wow, my first time out of camp! I bet I'll see all sorts of things! "Thank you. It's so cool being an apprentice! And about the territory tour, that would be great! There must be so much stuff out there, I can't wait!" Even if she wanted to run out of camp and go explore right now, she still had to wait until the meeting was finished. She purred a little, then looked back up to her leader.
Old May 11th, 2024, 09:33 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustleaf View Post
Mosspaw touched noses with Watertail and meowed “okay.”
Watertail gave a small nod and sat beside his apprentice

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old May 11th, 2024, 05:57 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Twilightstar looked down at Whisperingpaw after his reply. "Then I give you your warrior name. Whisperingpaw, from this moment forth you will be known as Whisperinghive. We honor your strength and stealth and welcome you as a full warrior of WindClan." The older molly leaped down from her branch and padded forward to touch her nose to the warrior's forehead.

"I'm proud to have you as my warrior, serve your clan well, young one." The she-cat meowed, stepping back to begin the chant. "Whisperinghive." The WindClan leader returned to her branch above the clan while listening to them call out the new warrior's name. She let them bask in the excitement and happiness that came with the ceremony.

"Now, as I said our work is far from done. We have beaten back the minks, but new threats have arisen from the sky. StarClan has warned Lightningstorm, and the Furies have noticed an increase of raptors within our sky. I can't help but assume that the two are connected." The leader said, being rather vague about StarClan's prophecy. Lightningstorm only pieced together bits of the prophecy, so Twilightstar wasn't even certain if they were dealing with the correct threat. By the time they worked out the entire riddle, who knows what could happen? It was safer to take action than sit back and work out an answer.

"There may be piles of crowfood we haven't found or perhaps the stench of our battle with the minks still lingers, but regardless we will need to be extra careful within the territory. So no one is allowed outside of camp by themselves, if you disobey it will be an automatic demotion." Twilightstar warned the clan.

"I'll work with the Furies to organize patrols to find whatever rot is left hidden within our territory and deal with the vultures." Hopefully, together they could avert this prophecy.

"I assured you we could deal with RiverClan once we were done with the minks, but we can not leave these vultures be." She told them. Considering that StarClan deemed it fit to warn them this time. They needed to focus on this rather than RiverClan. However, that didn't mean Twilightstar wouldn't work on plans, especially after learning the latest news.

"When the time comes, RiverClan has given us two more grievances that we must take care of. While hunting, Twistedpaw accidentally crossed into RiverClan territory. She was immediately attacked by two warriors without warning or a chance to leave. One warrior, a bushy-furred brown she-cat, stopped attacking after a few hits but the other, Cedarfrost, made a game out of hurting and torturing her. Batglare and Swiftfire arrived and helped her back to camp, but the damage was severe." The leader's voice rose with anger.

"One of our missing cats, Fernpaw's, body was found at Twilight Falls. He reeked of RiverClan and his body was badly mangled. I believe he was trying to make his way home and got caught by RiverClan. Considering their dishonorable ways, I can assume they gave no warning and attacked without a second thought. He must have crawled his way back to WindClan territory and passed there. At Bravebird's request, StarClan received him by the warrior name, Fernrise." Twilightstar turned her eye toward the sky.

"May you find good hunting, swift-running, and shelter when you sleep, Fernrise." The Clan leader leaps down from the branch, signaling the end of the meeting. Yet she remained seated along roots to deal with any questions or concerns that might arise.
#wcmeeting

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old May 11th, 2024, 06:07 PM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)

Larkspring flicked their ear curiously at the announcements. There were so many deaths and injuries upon WindClan. It was almost like they had no time to sleep anymore. First Fallownose, then Twistedpaw and Fernrise. They hung their head in respect to the dead (+Twistedpaw), and debated on whether or not this was what StarClan had planned for WindClan. Surely not. Surely their ancestors wouldn't leave this clan to be ripped apart by a bunch of fish?

-sign my sig below if you want-

Last edited by Littlesun0112; May 12th, 2024 at 07:02 PM.
Old May 11th, 2024, 06:20 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Thundersnow
Tom\Warrior\WC
"Water holds memories."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Sure, Thundersnow was late, but late was far better than never showing up, than never allowing his dimed ears to be reminded of the changing times. He didn't need to hear to know what Twilightstar's was saying, emotions lined her face like the dents and scratches of scarred rock. Blood was something Thundersnow still smelt, it tugged at his scenes with no warning, as if pleadingly begging for his attention. He wasn't about to put up a fight.

The large warrior craned his neck to see the mess that was his mangled leg. Lightningstorm had still binded it up and bandaged it, and he was forever grateful for that. It still hurt him that he was outside of the mysterious comfort of the medicine den, almost hurt him to tears. Thundersnow stared blankly at the scarring, suddenly finding himself thinking about his kin. How was his daughter doing? He hadn't seen her in forever. Was she alright? Stars, he hoped she was alright.

The mention of prophecy was really what got him. Hazel eyes widened as he listened carefully. Goodness, oh goodness. Death was among them.

Thundersnow shuttered and rasped the new warriors name. "Whisperingphive," he croaked. "Whisperinghive." One more warrior made, one more cat for a Riverclan cat to possibly kill. He didn't believe that any clan as a whole was entirely evil, everyone had those bad vixens, those fox hearts. It made him wince knowing that they were referring to the whole clan, it made him squirm. He couldn't help but think of those few, the ones who were just as tired of this hell as anycat.

Thundersnow then slinked back inside the warriors den, not having the stomach to hear the rest of the announcements. All of them stung with war and rage and blood. Death was among them.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old May 11th, 2024, 07:14 PM

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Kestrelsoar-She/Her(MtF)

-----------

Kestrelsoar listened to the news about what the RiverClan cats did. Something had to be done, and she knew Twilightstar would do it.

----------

Old May 11th, 2024, 07:54 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic

Ah, there Rabbitpaw was. It seemed like once the apprentice saw him he made a straight beeline towards Winterpaw- and then didn't stop, only slowing down at barely a paw's length away. Hm. It looked like Rabbitpaw had gotten better at avoiding collision since the first time they met... Winterpaw felt a little proud, in a way.

Winterpaw seemed completely unphased and only glanced down at the shorter apprentice, who looked close to bursting with excitement. He immediately started asking Winterpaw questions, tail wagging (Winterpaw had never seen a cat's tail do that before), which took a moment for him to process. "Tunneling...?" He repeated, wondering what Rabbitpaw was talking about before he remembered Crowtooth's special role. Oh, yes. If he was Crowtooth's apprentice, did that mean he'd become a tunneler too? The thought had never occured to him before, but Rabbitpaw sure seemed excited about the idea... well, Winterpaw didn't see why not.

"If you are, then I can learn how to tunnel too. If that's okay with you, Crowtooth." Then suddenly Twilightstar began speaking again, causing Rabbitpaw to quickly draw away from him and sit down. Before he could turn back to the Galewood though, he noticed Rabbitpaw patting the space beside him- and pointedly looking at Winterpaw. Was he... telling Winterpaw... to sit with him?

Winterpaw seemed frozen for a few seconds, mind trying to compute why Rabbitpaw would be asking for that, before deciding to just go do it anyways. If Rabbitpaw wanted them to sit next to eachother, Winterpaw had no problem with that- and even if that's not what he was saying, there couldn't be any harm in it, right?

Whisperingpaw had become Whisperinghive... omens... attacks from Riverclan... and an apprentice had been killed. Winterpaw didn't care much about the other clans, but he had always found pointless killing dishonorable, no matter who was doing it. If Riverclan posed a threat to their clan, he wouldn't hesitate defending Windclan from them- though Winterpaw hoped it wouldn't come to that. In wars as well, it was hard to avoid senseless violence.

@Dolomedes @Rani
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; May 11th, 2024 at 07:58 PM.
Old May 11th, 2024, 08:40 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
Vinepaw's eyes light up at the mention of Dustbunny he knew he would be trained by a great tunneler. He padded over to Dustbunny "Hello! yes let's get out of the way' he follows Dustbunny closely he is ecstatic to finally be an apprentice and a tunneler apprentice at that his father would be so proud he looks around at his clanmates but keeps an eye out for Snowki-no Snowpaw he corrected himself he finally sat down next to his new mentor his black pelt shining as his name was called he looked at rabbitpaw grateful and curious.
@Moonraven
@Dolomedes (Rabbitpaw mention)

The lead tunneler smiled seeing that Vinepaw would be another one of the easier apprentices for her to get along with. The rest of the meeting went by rather quickly. Whisperingpaw was named Whisperinghive, Dustbunny echoed her clanmates as they congratulated the new warrior.

However, after that good news, everything went bad. A prophecy, vultures, RiverClan attacking and killing WindClan apprentices. Twilightstar was rightfully upset, but Dustbunny was more scared than upset. She knew that what RiverClan had done was wrong and they should be punished for it. But Dustbunny wasn't a violent cat, she was not looking forward to the battle.

"Um, Vinepaw, wanna go do a quick territory tour? Since raptors frequent the sky, we can go through the tunnels if you're okay with that."

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training