Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:25 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 06:17 AM
Mosspaw training!
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 06:15 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 05:59 AM

Old May 11th, 2024, 06:27 PM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Golden Shadows And Rabbit Hunters.

LionFlop
The Golden Giant
The Large Tom Snaked Through Whispering Wetlands, Golden Fur Blending With The Sunlight Peaking Through Treetops As He Stalked On A Crow. His Jaws Parted And He Lept, Barely Catching It In His Maw. He Buried It And Continued On, To Windclans Border. His Tail Poked Through A Bush Towards WindClanner Territory, As He Waited For Prey.
@ollie
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All

Last edited by Desert Rain Frog; May 11th, 2024 at 06:28 PM.
Old May 11th, 2024, 06:38 PM
hopelessly in love gays

Status: ★That awkward moment when u don't know how to express ur excitement so u js quietly go feral.
Bump Policy: ★Whenever! I tend to forget rps due to hyperfixations or just bad memory lol
My Mood: Blah
Default Re: Golden Shadows And Rabbit Hunters.

Sunnypurr
Tom - He/They - 26 Moons - Purrks:N/A

Sunnypurr bounded through Windclan territory, hoping to find a rabbit or something like that. He froze, seeing a rabbit tail poking through the bushes. He dropped into a low crouch and began slowly creeping forward. Their thick golden brownish pelt snagged on a twig for a moment, causing him slow down to unhook it. He continued his hunting, and leapt through the bushes and pinned down the rabbit..which was strangely large. Whatever, bigger the better! He looked down and saw a golden pelt. Weird...rabbits weren't usually golden..and it didn't exactly smell like a rabbit. Oh well!

( @Desert Rain Frog )

Join Lucythecat's Coastclan Here!!

Rapidshade is Coastclan's Med Cat. He has an open den policy

Old May 11th, 2024, 06:43 PM
Aphrodite

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
Sunnypurr

Sunnypurr bounded through Windclan territory, hoping to find a rabbit or something like that. He froze, seeing a rabbit tail poking through the bushes. He dropped into a low crouch and began slowly creeping forward. Their thick golden brownish pelt snagged on a twig for a moment, causing him slow down to unhook it. He continued his hunting, and leapt through the bushes and pinned down the rabbit..which was strangely large. Whatever, bigger the better! He looked down and saw a golden pelt. Weird...rabbits weren't usually golden..and it didn't exactly smell like a rabbit. Oh well!

( @Desert Rain Frog )
The Golden Giant Felt Something Large Land On His Back. He Yowled And Rocked Onto His Front Paws, Bucking The Smaller Animal Off And Jumping Out Of The Bush, Fur Bristling As His Growled, Hazel Hues Narrowed At The..... Cat?

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All

Last edited by Desert Rain Frog; May 11th, 2024 at 06:49 PM.
Old May 11th, 2024, 06:51 PM
hopelessly in love gays

Status: ★That awkward moment when u don't know how to express ur excitement so u js quietly go feral.
Bump Policy: ★Whenever! I tend to forget rps due to hyperfixations or just bad memory lol

Quote:
Desert Rain Frog;1589317]The Golden Giant Felt Something Large Land On His Back. He Yowled And Rocked Onto His Front Paws, Bucking The Smaller Animal Off And Jumping Out Of The Bush, Fur Bristling As His Growled, Hazel Hues Narrowed At The..... Cat?

Sunnypurr

Sunnypurr yelped as he was thrown backwards. Well..this certainly was not a rabbit. He scrambled to his paws and snarled, mildly shocked to see a cat. He didn't know what he was expecting, but it certainly wasn't a cat. He shook his head and looked at the cat. It was a golden tom that wasnt too much larger than him. The tom was still very large and intimidating, but he wasn't too much larger. They froze, wracking his brain for a response. They should likely apologize, but he was to scared of being attacked to process that. He unsheathed his claws, just in case. Sunnypurr was quite muscular and had a relatively good chance of at least escaping if this escalated. Sunny opened his mouth, hoping to get something out, but that didn't happen.

( @Desert Rain Frog )

Last edited by ollie; May 11th, 2024 at 06:55 PM.
Old May 11th, 2024, 07:00 PM
Aphrodite

LionFlop
The Golden Giant
The Toms Muscles Bunched Under His Long Fur As He Stepped Forwards, Head Lowered And Large Fangs Bared. RabbitChasers. Always You Lot Pouncing On Me! It's Always A New Cat. They Should a Learned By Now Why Not To Mess With Me. His Floppy Ears Twitched As A Trickle Of Blood Ran Through His Fur From The Cats Claws. What Wimpy Name Did Twilight Give You? His Slit Pupils Fixed On The Cat.
(Temper Temper. @ollie He's A Lil Mad)

Old May 11th, 2024, 07:10 PM
hopelessly in love gays

Sunnypurr

Sunnypurr snarled,baring his teeth. Oh this fox-heart. They narrowed their eyes and puffed out his fur. "My name isnt important. I didn't realize you were a cat. It was a mistake, great starclan! He spat. He puffed out his fur, making him appear larger. God were all ShadowClan cats this short tempered?? His brown eyes focused entirely on the cat,watching to see if he made any notion to attack them. He lashed his tail, still watching the tom. He looked him up and down, judging heavily. His sharp claws were dug into the dirt. Sunnypurr glowered at the cat, his head low.

( @Desert Rain Frog )

Last edited by ollie; May 11th, 2024 at 07:11 PM.
Old May 11th, 2024, 07:17 PM
Aphrodite

The Large Tom Stood Up And Walked A Few Paces Away To Clean The Blood From The Base Of His Fur, Calming Himself.
( @ollie Here Comes The Boyyy Hello Boy Welcome)

Last edited by Desert Rain Frog; May 11th, 2024 at 07:17 PM.
Old May 11th, 2024, 07:25 PM
hopelessly in love gays

Sunnypurr

Sunnypurr lightened his aggressive stature, clearing his throat awkwardly, realizing his accent became painfully obvious for several moments. He didn't sheathe his claws again, still worried the tom would be aggressive. He watched the cat closely,sitting down. They groomed the leaves and dirt out of his well kept fur, still watching the tom.

( @Desert Rain Frog paranoid British floof )

Old May 11th, 2024, 07:36 PM
Aphrodite

Lionflop Continued On With His Hunting, Standing Up And Placing His Snout Near The Dirt.He Began Trying To Find A Prey Scent.
. @ollie

Old May 11th, 2024, 07:44 PM
hopelessly in love gays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rain Frog View Post
Lionflop Continued On With His Hunting, Standing Up And Placing His Snout Near The Dirt.He Began Trying To Find A Prey Scent.
. @ollie
Sunnypurr

Sunnypurr narrowed his eyes, watching the tom sniff around. Really? Wow what a responsible warrior. He eyed the ShadowClan cat. "So...Not gonna even tell me to go away..or..like..anything???" He asked, tilting his head to the side,making his ears flop to the side. He eyed them suspiciously, the sudden calm making him uncomfortable.

( @Desert Rain Frog )

Last edited by ollie; May 11th, 2024 at 07:46 PM.