Old May 11th, 2024, 08:27 AM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Happy

Default Re: May Gathering

Rainpaw
He/They - 15 Moons - RiverClan Apprentice

TW: Talk of execution, Blood, Squeamishness
This was it. His first gathering. The one-eyed tabby apprentice followed behind his mentor, entering the seastones for the first time in his life. Rainpaw crinkled their nose at the smell of ThunderClan. Seems they were already here. The small tabby's one blue eye gazed around, his ear pinning back behind his scarred head. These were the cats who invaded his home and hurt furbs. ThunderClan was full of no-good troublemakers. How in stars name could Rainpaw be peaceful with them for an entire night? The RiverClan apprentice would feel better once ShadowClan arrives. WindClan invaded them long ago, back after the... that incident. They shuddered. He looked around the seastones in search of a good spot. He eventually settled on the left side. It would be harder for cats to sneak up on his blind side that way. Sure, he has been living with one eye since a young age, but there were some things he still couldn't get used to. And with the other clans around, they wouldn't trust them on their blind side. The blue-gray apprentice fixed his eye on the high ranks. They curled their lips into a snarl at the sight of Bumblestar and Spiderthroat. The medicine cats were okay - they were just there to heal. But those two were downright rotten to the core. How did ThunderClan stand being led under those two? To be fair, Rainpaw had to live under Fadingsun's lead. Fadingsun hasn't done anything wrong, but he hasn't done anything to earn the tabby apprentice's respect. Furbs was different. She was his first mentor and deputy at the time, and she saved his life too many times to count. Fadingdumb could never reach that level of respect that he had for furbs. Even if they were Rainpaw's mentor. "Wish you were here, furbs," he whispered to himself as he laid down on his stomach. Now, the big question. Would there be any chaos like RiverClan meetings? A cat got executed last meeting. He would never forget the sight of a clanmate being murdered by other clanmates. He understood and supported that choice fully, Fogmuzzle was just being an asshole to his clanmates, but still. That was just a horrid sight. Blood never made him squeamish that much, but Fogmuzzle's murder made him sick inside. The sight. No, don't think about that. It was going to be fine

[ OPEN ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old May 11th, 2024, 10:53 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Drizzlecloud staggered behind her clanmates when they had arrived–lost in her own world, it seemed, much like she had been over the past moon. She had been finding it increasingly difficult to stay ground now that she couldn’t hear much. There was no reason for her to speak much unless spoken to, and it’s not like a lot of cats would bother with speaking to a deaf medicine cat unless absolutely necessary. Her green eyes that had once been so bright, now gone slightly dull, scanned over her clanmates–searching for the familiar pelt of her mate. Seeing him always seemed to brighten her day, but it seemed that he wasn’t here. Oh, well.

Stifling a sigh, she slipped past clanmates and Riverclan cats alike, quietly approaching the usual meeting spot with the other healers. There were two new cats, Riverclan’s new medicine cats, she concluded considering… Well, nobody else was here, so.

Her own arrival was soundless as she sat down, curling her tail over her paws to peer at the newly named healers. “Hello.” She cooed simply, her head tipping to the left. “We haven’t met, and I apologize if I’m interrupting your introductions to Springlight right now… My name is Drizzlecloud, it’s a pleasure to meet you both. I hope you’ve been well.”

[ @iliri @starry @squidz<3 ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old May 11th, 2024, 11:26 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 28 moons

Soon enough she spotted ThunerClan's deputy come up and despite the tensions, Dusklion's eyes lit up a little bit. These were cats she had watched for some time, wishing she could be up here with them. And now... she finally was. "The only smell around here is you. Whens the last time you groomed yourself??" There was a teasing tone in her voice as the deputy gave a snort, eyes drifting back up towards Bumblestar. "Oh, you'll get it alright." A challenge twinkled in her eye as the grin grew larger on her face. If Fades didn't give the thunder-rat leader the opponent she was looking for, Dusk certainly would.

The next matter of business made her blink. Those descriptions... At least one was familiar, and it made her ears flatten. "Don't know about Springlights, but Drizzlecloud's sounds like Birchbranch - 'n I personally saw to her exile with Birdsnow when she decided it was a good idea to lay a claw on my apprentice." Anger swirled briefly in her eyes as she remembered watching the former leader drag the sorry excuse of a cat away. "She's gone, 'n good riddance too. I'm all for a good battle, but interferin' with medicine cats is... a low blow." It didn't surprise her that the volatile warrior had gone after one of ThunderClan's medicine cats. "Maybe Fades recognizes the other one." She shifted her gaze from the ThunderClan leader to her brother, wondering if he recognized the other attacker. Hopefully they could take the rotten cat out of their ranks - if they hadn't left already.

[ Bumblestar - @dino. ] [ Spiderthroat - @Starfall ] [ Fadingsun - @occultation ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old May 11th, 2024, 05:38 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Owltalon arrived, her head high as she charged confidently through four-trees

(WAHH open short post! I might make a longer one though just as a reaction to announcements :3)

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old May 11th, 2024, 05:59 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Uncaring that they were running a little late, the eldest leader led her clan towards the gathering. The healing wounds and new scars etched into her blind side from the mink battle were still very apparent, but they barely bothered her. Before they reached the sand, the revolting fresh scent of RiverClan assaulted her nose. Twilightstar's tail fluffed up in agitation as she slowed her paw steps. "Play nice," She warned over her shoulder, although it was hard to tell if she was reminding herself or her clan.

She set her paw on the sand, ears erect and eye filled with cold fury as she noticed all the new fish on the stones. Twilightstar had to stop near some ThunderClan cats to get her hackles flats and give her chest fur a few swift licks, rage rooted her claws into the sand. Once she got her fur smoothed again and her claws sheathed, she continued towards the stones.

She shot a hostile glance at each RiverClan high rank before jumping up and sitting near Bumblestar. Not her usual seat, but if she went anywhere near the RiverClanners, the truce would be broken tonight. Despite managing to smooth her fur, she continued to emit a murderous aura that she didn't bother hiding. She gave Bumblestar a light nod but said nothing else as Bumblestar was already chatting with the Riverscum.

She hadn't thought about it before, but seeing RiverClan with full ranks triggered her more than expected. Especially the new fish deputy. Nothing personal against the cat, but if Twilightstar had less restrain she would have been trying to rip out her throat on sight. Irked, Twilightstar lashed her tail behind her in large agitated motions. She'd never wanted to kill someone as badly as she did now.

Not even the Spiderthroat incident had her this wrathful. Twilightstar didn't think she could blame her clanmates if they started something with RiverClan here. She was ready too and that was just because they were here. She could only imagine how bad it would get when they started yapping. For once, Twiightstar couldn't wait for Dawnstar to show up. Edgy, Twilightstar sheathed and unsheathed her claws and lifted her head to look up at the sky, counting the stars.

WindClan has arrived.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old May 11th, 2024, 05:59 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Happy

Flashfeather arrived
(Open)

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old May 11th, 2024, 06:51 PM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Warmsun Followed His Clan.
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All
Old May 11th, 2024, 06:52 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Barleypaw
[ She/her - WC App - Purrks:
Heightened Hearing and Flock Together(1) ]

Whiskers twitched with excitement and a a bit of nervousness the blind apprentice followed the scents of her clanmates. She really didn't feel talking to cats outside her clan, but she was willing to give it a try. Well all, but Riverclan. Barleypaw knew it wasn't the whole of Riverclan to blame for those two warriors invading their camp, but everyone else seemed to hate the clan. She had no hate for anyone unless the high ranks decided to be a bunch of stinkers. Riverclan better come up with a good enough excuse to why their idiot clanmates decided to walk right into Windclan and the death of their deputy.

[ open ]

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Last edited by Madelaine; May 11th, 2024 at 06:52 PM.
Old May 11th, 2024, 07:09 PM

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Kestrelsoar-She/Her(MtF)

-----------

Kestrelsoar walked into the gathering, avoiding RiverClan and sitting down.

----------

Old May 11th, 2024, 08:02 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cool

Vinepaw trotted next to Dustbunny excitedly he looked around at all the cats and recoiled at the smell of riverclan but he pushed past his displeasure “Where are we sitting?”he asked Dustbunny politely @Moonraven @Dolomedes (if you want to talk)