Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 01:44 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 01:42 AM

Old May 9th, 2024, 01:44 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming
Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post

''I'd like it if you came with me,'' Cascadepaw murmured softly, blinking warmly at Skyfall. ''But that is your decision. And don't worry, Sky. I'll be heading to ShadowClan. I know that Dawnstar is tough, but at least she can be trusted.''
"Alright. Be really careful, okay? And if Appleberry is seen anywhere near the Shadowclan border, get him to tell you whatever he's planning. As soon as younfind out, when you next see me please let me know what you've found out because if he's planning something that results in a death... I need to be the one to stop him." Skyfall meowed gently, nodding, and softly beginning to head off towards the camp again. Crowglow, who had been nearby, quietly padded over.
"Uh... Cascadepaw, right? What's happened? You leaving or something? I can reprimand Grimpaw if he ticked you off enough to force you out. But please oh please don't get hurt wherever you're headed." He meowed politely.
Old May 9th, 2024, 01:49 PM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgetfulshape View Post
"Alright. Be really careful, okay? And if Appleberry is seen anywhere near the Shadowclan border, get him to tell you whatever he's planning. As soon as younfind out, when you next see me please let me know what you've found out because if he's planning something that results in a death... I need to be the one to stop him." Skyfall meowed gently, nodding, and softly beginning to head off towards the camp again. Crowglow, who had been nearby, quietly padded over.
"Uh... Cascadepaw, right? What's happened? You leaving or something? I can reprimand Grimpaw if he ticked you off enough to force you out. But please oh please don't get hurt wherever you're headed." He meowed politely.

Cascadepaw blinked warmly at Skyfall and gave Crowglow a polite dip of her head. ''Cascadepaw, yes. But once I reach ShadowClan, I am going to ask Dawnstar to rename me Rivuletpaw. I don't want a RiverClan name just to remind me of RiverClan and just how much they disgusted me which caused me to leave.''

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder
Scratch HR Positions:
Robinstar [ ThC Lead] - Anachronismpounce [ ShC Dep ] - Roaringstar [ SkC Lead ] - Pareidoliastar [ WC Lead ]

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty
Old May 9th, 2024, 01:56 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post

Cascadepaw blinked warmly at Skyfall and gave Crowglow a polite dip of her head. ''Cascadepaw, yes. But once I reach ShadowClan, I am going to ask Dawnstar to rename me Rivuletpaw. I don't want a RiverClan name just to remind me of RiverClan and just how much they disgusted me which caused me to leave.''
Crowglow gave a soft nod. "Well, good luck. I hear Dawnstar's ruthless. You be careful out there, okay? And If Grimpaw did anything, just tell me and I will make sure he is punished, alright?" Crowglow replied softly.
Old May 9th, 2024, 02:28 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

In what was seemingly a desolate corner of the territory, Appleberry had seen a Bush of deathberries and quietly made his way over. He began slowly and carefully picking the berries off the bush, hoping nobody saw him and making sure none of the berries or their juice got into his mouth. Eventually the leaf he had put the bundle on was full. He then quietly looked around to make sure nobody was watching before burying the bundle of deathberries and leaf they were wrapped in. "...I hope nobody saw me." He mumbled quietly and cautiously.
Unfortunately for him, he wasn't sure if his silence would remain or not. @Dolomedes (Release the Seabreeze.)
Old May 10th, 2024, 02:28 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Appleberry sniffed the air around the area where he buried some deathberries earlier, grabbing a small dead rabbit and placing some deathberries around it before rolling it on the rabbit, trying to absolutely smother it in the stuff.He then quietly used a claw to rip open the rabbit and filled it with deathberries, before putting it on its stomach to hide the evidence and drag the corpse of the rabbit towards wherever he could find. Then, he padded off and waited, hoping that some random cat took the bait. He would start by practicing his skill to try and get it right. And if that didn't work he always had plans B and C.
Old May 10th, 2024, 02:35 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 28 moons

"What in the hell are you doin, Appleberry?" Stalking out from the shadows where she had been trailing the cat, Dusklion narrowed her blue eyes as she caught the tom leaving behind what appeared to be mutilated prey. That was stained red. And stunk of... was that deathberry juice?? Using a claw the deputy carefully turned the rabbit over, careful to not get any on her own paw, and snarled as she noticed the slice in its stomach and watched the berries tumble out. "Get your tail back here, now."

She swore to the stars above that if this cat was trying to start instigating poisoning ThunderClan again, she was going to feed him this rabbit. Her tail lashed behind her as she lifted her gaze, icy and cold and waiting for the tom to bring his hide right back to her.

[ Appleberry - @Forgetfulshape ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old May 10th, 2024, 03:03 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
DUSKLION

"What in the hell are you doin, Appleberry?" Stalking out from the shadows where she had been trailing the cat, Dusklion narrowed her blue eyes as she caught the tom leaving behind what appeared to be mutilated prey. That was stained red. And stunk of... was that deathberry juice?? Using a claw the deputy carefully turned the rabbit over, careful to not get any on her own paw, and snarled as she noticed the slice in its stomach and watched the berries tumble out. "Get your tail back here, now."

She swore to the stars above that if this cat was trying to start instigating poisoning ThunderClan again, she was going to feed him this rabbit. Her tail lashed behind her as she lifted her gaze, icy and cold and waiting for the tom to bring his hide right back to her.

[ Appleberry - @Forgetfulshape ]
Appleberry jumped as soon as he heard Dusklion's voice, spinning around and unintentionally unsheathing his claws so they dug into the ground."...Whoops, how did they get there?" He nervously meowed, fear filling him. Out of nowhere, Skyfall came over.
"Dusklion! There you are! Appleberry’s been acting really odd lately and I've even heard him grumbling nasty things about you, I think he's up to something-" he meowed in a speedy and nervous way before Appleberry made his presence known.
"...He's been watching me, hasn't he." Appleberry suddenly went from an optimistic and constantly nervous guy to a more harsh and cold sounding tone."you really think I'm okay with you being deputy when I was hoping past the stars that it would be either me or Skyfall? Well... you got another thing coming. Once you're out of the way I can suggest to Fadingsun making either me or Skyfall the deputy, and from there I can make sure this clan is made great again." He snarled, claws digging into the dirt as he began to pad forward. He suddenly lunged forward, aiming to attack Dusklion. Before anything could happen, a blur of black-and-white got in front and deflected Appleberry’s attack. Grimpaw stood there, a huge wound now bleeding and staining his fur.
"D-Dusklion... please, keep behind us... Appleberry is really unpredictable, I was watching him whenever I got the chance..." he meowed in a tone that showed he wanted to help. Crowglow ran over as well, fearlessly unsheathing his claws and standing in front of Skyfall protectively.
Appleberry let out a low laugh and began to slowly move towards Grimpaw, grin turning more sinister. "Forget making the whole thing look like an accident.. I don't care what I have to do anymore in order to get my way!" Appleberry suddenly leapt forward and tried to hurt the agile Grimpaw, which dodged speedily. He quickly looked to Skyfall.
"I don't know if we'll make it, but we'll hold him off for as long as we can. One of you, go get Fadingsun! Or one of the Lionhearts!" Grimpaw meowed as he watched Crowglow rush towards Appleberry. The two overwhelmed the unhinged tom and continued to fight him, waiting for someone to help.
(I give Perms to kill, exile or badly wound Appleberry so he retreats. But plz don't hurt Skyfall, he didn't know Appleberry would stoop this low.)
Old May 10th, 2024, 07:34 PM
as long as i breathe

DUSKLION
An ear flick was all she gave Skyfall as the tom showed up too. It seemed, lately, that wherever she found one, she found the other. Dusklion supposed it made sense, given that they were siblings and all. But it was suspicious when they were both seemingly fond of outsiders enough to not immediately drive them out with claws. The fact that Appleberry was whining about her being selected didn't surprise the small dark tabby one bit and she simply snorted in response.

Her eyes narrowed as Appleberry began to speak, finally showing his true emotions - or what the deputy assumed were his true emotions. Her face was wildly unimpressed as the kit-warrior whined about her being the Clan's deputy. It would've felt hypocritical given that she'd had a similar outburst - but in her mind, harsh words aside, hers had been warranted. Dusk had worked her tail off; this cat? She hadn't seen him so much as lift his own paw to bat a fly. "I would love to see you try. Yeah, I'm brash 'n loud 'n sometimes I say the wrong thing. But what have you been doin' to better the Clan 'sides stuffing perfectly good prey with death berries?" If he wanted to be considered for deputy, he had an odd way of showing it.

The lunge though, that was unexpected. Dusk readied herself to meet him with claws out, when a flash of fur flew in between. Stars damn it all! Where had Grimpaw come from?? "All of you - move, now. Skyfall, take Grimpaw back to camp, get Mists. I don't want him gettin' anymore injured." Snaking as fast as her small speed would allow, Dusklion ripped forward and around the toms. Coming from behind she sank her fangs into the scruff of Appleberry and dragged him backwards. Moons spent training with Otterfluff to give herself strength despite her size were paying off as she tossed the tom to the ground.

"You're out of RiverClan. Out, you here me?" Fur bristling Dusklion sprang forward and landed a harsh blow to the side of Appleberry's head with the intent to send him staggering backwards. Snarling as she advanced, claws unsheathed and eyes in a wild fury, she spat towards the tom. "Get out of RiverClan territory. Now. Say one more word, advance one more time, 'n I'll kill you." She did not... want to murder so soon after. This could be done without death. Her brother's voice screamed in her head but the deputy ignored it in favor of thinking about Swirls. Cobs. Wings. Even cats like Cascadepaw and Pebblesplash. Doedapple and Berryflare. She was not a murderer. She was not a murderer. She would defend her Clan - she could defend her Clan without becoming that. Without... demanding torture.

"Run." It was her last warning given to the injured Appleberry, fangs bared. "You're exiled, you hear me? I strip you of your warrior status in RiverClan. Get out!" If the other three were still standing around, Dusk would lash her tail, a direct order for one of them to get Grimpaw back to camp.

[ Appleberry, Skyfall, Crowglow, Grimpaw - @Forgetfulshape ]
[ WARNING: Appleberry has been exiled from RiverClan! If he does not retreat in your next post, he runs the risk of being killed! ]

Last edited by taillow; May 10th, 2024 at 07:40 PM.
Old May 11th, 2024, 02:20 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

"I'll take Grimpaw!" Crowglow suddenly meowed loudly, as Skyfall watched Appleberry quietly start laughing in a menacing way.
"...Did you forget that Skyfall is my brother? I had him under my paw, doing everything I needed to make my plan work... and now I reckon he might get involved-"
"No, Appleberry. Enough. I'm done listening to you. Dusklion, I want to kill Appleberry to ensure he is no longer a threat to our clan without risking his return." He meowed, clearly irritated. "He lied not just to the clan, but he lied to me... I thought he cared about me, I thought he loved me for being his family... but clearly, I was wrong." He added, explaining an extra bit of justification as to why. Appleberry, after staggering back from the head wound provided by Dusklion, had begun backing off slowly, but not quickly enough.
"DID YA HEAR HER, 'BROTHER'? LEAVE. NOW. UNLESS YOU'RE WAITING FOR ME TO FINISH YOU!" Skyfall suddenly growled at Appleberry, actually thankful that Dusklion was exiting him. He then slowly began advancing towards Appleberry, a look of pure rage in his eyes as he looked towards Dusklion and back at his now-exiled traitor of a brother. He lunged forth, sinking his teeth deep into Appleberry’s throat, and tore at Appleberry using all four claws, making the traitorous tom yowl with pain, and writhe just enough that Skyfall fell off. Then, he turned and ran, yelling as he ran: "THIS ISN'T OVER!!"
Skyfall let out an annoyed huff.
"I wasn't going to leave without knowing that liar had paid. I get that I disobeyed your orders- punish me however you wish- but he mainly lied to me, claiming he was just badly shaken after the events of the meeting. I just... I can't believe he was willing to go that low... I'm so sorry, Dusklion... he could've hurt- or worse, killed- someone..." Skyfall was slightly tearing up, stressed by what had happened. His tail lashed as he began padding off towards the camp."...I really didn't want this... I didn't want any of this... but... but why was he so certain that I would..?" He seemed to speak to himself as he padded away.
Old May 11th, 2024, 11:08 AM
as long as i breathe

DUSKLION
As the venom continued to be spit her way, Dusklion just snorted. She had expected cats to disagree and dislike her, but the attempt on her life... was that was the entire Clan wanted to do? The deputy narrowed her eyes, flashing a look to Skyfall as he stepped up. He talked about killing, and to be honest this sounded more like a family matter. She wouldn't complain about this cat being dead, but stars dammit she wanted to do this without murder!

Then Skyfall was attacking and Appleberry ran off. Dusklion swung her gaze in the direction of the tom. She supposed she should be thankful, but all she felt was rage. "I don't need others to defend me. 'Ppreciate the help, but I can do my job just fine, thanks." This whole encounter had spoiled her mood as she frowned and swung back around. "Lets get back to camp. Gonna report this to Fades." Another warrior from their ranks gone. Not in death though, so they would need to keep an eye out.

[ Skyfall - @Forgetfulshape ]
[ don't forget to mention me please ]