Last post by alec
Today 10:27 PM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 10:23 PM

Old May 9th, 2024, 12:40 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Starving

Default Re: The Shadowledge

Honeyoak
Medium height fluffy tri-colored she-cat

Honey by rust`rock

Honeyoak's fluffy tail flicked as looked for this Rottenheart, 'geez that's a funny name', she thought as her blue eyes scanned the area.

Honey by ramen!

( Rottenheart - @Snivellus )
Old May 9th, 2024, 01:21 PM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitBatz View Post
Honeyoak
Medium height fluffy tri-colored she-cat

Honey by rust`rock

Honeyoak's fluffy tail flicked as looked for this Rottenheart, 'geez that's a funny name', she thought as her blue eyes scanned the area.

Honey by ramen!

( Rottenheart - @Snivellus )
Rottenheart

Rottenheart stoicly nodded at the leader, before glaring at Honeyoak, gesturing curtly with his tail for her to come close, the black tom's expression as cold and unforgiving as bare-leaf.

Warning: I might randomly dissapear from the forums and stop replying, posting or whatever, it's because I'm either grounded or taking A L O N E T I M E for an overly long time

Hey! Don't leave yet! I've got a Hogwarts RP just for ya. Still no RP thread but once we get members in the Sign ups, I'll make a RP thread. Link: Click or else Avada Kedavra

Last edited by Snivellus; May 9th, 2024 at 01:21 PM.
Old May 9th, 2024, 01:55 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Starving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snivellus View Post
Rottenheart

Rottenheart stoicly nodded at the leader, before glaring at Honeyoak, gesturing curtly with his tail for her to come close, the black tom's expression as cold and unforgiving as bare-leaf.

Honeyoak
Medium height fluffy tricolored she-cat

Honey by rust`rock

There he is! As Honeyoak approached, she felt a tad uneasy as she made her way in front of him maybe it was just because he was bigger than her but then again, most of the felines here were bigger than her.

"Um... Hi! You must be Rottenheart, correct? I'm Honeylem...no Honeyoak, so um what's first? I mean I already know how to hunt and such but if there's a way you guys do it then I'm happy and eager to learn how!" Her voice was cheerful and so was her happy little vibes, even though she could already tell this tom would be a buzz kill to get to know.

Honey by ramen!

Old May 9th, 2024, 02:29 PM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitBatz View Post

Honeyoak
Medium height fluffy tricolored she-cat

Honey by rust`rock

There he is! As Honeyoak approached, she felt a tad uneasy as she made her way in front of him maybe it was just because he was bigger than her but then again, most of the felines here were bigger than her.

"Um... Hi! You must be Rottenheart, correct? I'm Honeylem...no Honeyoak, so um what's first? I mean I already know how to hunt and such but if there's a way you guys do it then I'm happy and eager to learn how!" Her voice was cheerful and so was her happy little vibes, even though she could already tell this tom would be a buzz kill to get to know.

Honey by ramen!

Rottenheart

Rottenheart's lip curled slightly. He then said with his eerily calm, cold and stern tone ''We'll have to test how you hunt. And also, don't be so eager about it, I'm not going to be lenient with you''. Rottenheart stared menacingly at the she.

Warning: I might randomly dissapear from the forums and stop replying, posting or whatever, it's because I'm either grounded or taking A L O N E T I M E for an overly long time

Hey! Don't leave yet! I've got a Hogwarts RP just for ya. Still no RP thread but once we get members in the Sign ups, I'll make a RP thread. Link: Click or else Avada Kedavra
Old May 9th, 2024, 10:31 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty | Kitty Softpaws

Silkkit was called away to his ceremony. An eager fire started in the eyes of the Commander as he watched from his seat. The last of Woolly's kits was finally getting their name. He didn't know what happened to Glowingpaw and didn't know where Mothkit went, but now Silkkit had his full attention. He'd have to drag the small feline to a class sometime.

"SILKPAW, Fogpaw, SILKPAW!" Hawkbite emphasized Silkpaw's name as he chanted alongside the clan. His voice raising a little louder for his favored kitten. He noted the way Slytiger screamed for Fogpaw. At least both kittens were getting emphasized screams from someone.

@Abyssopelagic - Silkpaw

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 10th, 2024, 01:32 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Sometimes she forgot about his existence it seemed to have a kit of his own to care for and an apprentice kept him out of her fur, but then Tigerflower reminded her of what a humiliating idiot he was. Dawnstar felt a little bad for her future kits that would have to call that embarrassment a father. Hawkbite was loud as well, but he wasn't Dawnstar's mate so he was saved from being judged as harshly. She'd have to check on Fogpaw later and ensure he didn't die of embarrassment, it would be such a pitiful way to go. Fogpaw was akin to Sleepypaw in terms of favorites for Dawnstar's, not as high as her favored granddaughter, but close enough. If she wasn't too tired later, she should check on how the rest of her grandchildren, or at least the ones she tolerated, were doing with their training.

Thinking of Grandchildren, Bleedingkit was complaining about missing his ceremony. However, unlike Forestpaw he wasn't making as big a fuss about it. Despite his age, he was moon matures than Forestpaw. Dawnstar stared at him for a long second and then turned her golden orbs away. If she remembered or felt like it, she'd see about doing a small ceremony for him at the end of the meeting like with Forestpaw. He deserved it, even though waiting longer wouldn't hurt him.

"We have one more ceremony to do but before that some changes. Lostspark has requested to retire as Medicine Cat and return to the Enforcers. I've allowed it with some conditions, before she can step down Mossfreckle must be ready to replace her and I want a medicine cat apprentice found to replace him. She had assured me that Mossfreckle would be prepared within the next moon and that a new medicine cat apprentice would be found." She informed the clan so they wouldn't be surprised why Mossfreckle was looking for an apprentice before he had been announced as the new medicine cat.

"If not done by the next meeting nothing changes." Dawnstar has never, not had her medicine cat positions filled for long within the clan. Unlike with deputy, Dawnstar could not compensate for the rank and thus always strived to ensure it was filled with those she trusted.

"With Lostspark's desire to return to the Enforcers, I've deemed it fit to have her replace Mistlewhisker. For Mistlewhisker will be settling in as ShadowClan's new deputy." Dawnstar glanced down dark one-eyed she-cat. Despite her new personal fascination with the she-cat, Mistlewhisker had proven herself tolerable and easy to work closely with.

The leader still wasn't certain about the change, but with ShadowClan's current failings, she deemed it necessary to have a fitting second to help her pull ShadowClan out of this rut. ShadowClan has gone from the most feared in the forest to mediocre and that put Dawnstar in a horrible mood. She was more quick-tempered and snappy with nearly everyone as late, and her inability to calm herself was only worsening her temper. How was she expected to manage the clan if she couldn't control herself? Something needed to change.

She had managed to do fine on her own when Icestar fell. However, she didn't enjoy ripping apart her clanmates to make them fall in line. If she could avoid returning to her more ruthless ways, she'd try seeing how ruling with some she deemed competent would do. She still had two other cats that came to mind if Mistlewhisker started making a mistake or wavering. Unlike her last deputies, Mistlewhisker wouldn't be cut the same slack. It was partially Vulturefang's fault that patrols had gone to the dogs, and Dawnstar's for allowing it. That wouldn't be happening again.

"We also have new Enforcers to join the force. Shrewstep and Moonmeadow." Dawnstar meowed, amber glare burning into the pelts of the new additions. Moonmeadow had always been on her radar, Shrewstep however, had not. She had recalled the tom's warrior ceremony, and his connection to Blackhaze had made her wary for a time. But as he hadn't done anything suspicious or given her any reason to doubt him, placing him as one of the Enforcers was fine. Still, she had to remember to keep an eye on him or have one of her Enforcers do it for her. Having a taste of power could change a cat.

"Stagskull, Yellowtwist, Darkcloud, Midnightpaw, Sleepypaw, and Squirrelpaw. For the time being, you will all be enlisted as guards. You will aid the Enforcers by ensuring the camp and our surrounding territory are surveilled and safe, if you see a problem take care of it or call me, Mistlewhisker, or one of the Enforcers. Paws, you'll still not be allowed to leave camp without a warrior. However, if the guards do well I have no problems promoting you to Enforcer." Dawnstar told them and then looked to the gathered.

"Recently, there was quite a stir in the clearing, Silverpaw was brutally beating on some of the kits. Luckily, I was around to execute the problem, unluckily, by the time I arrived quite a bit of damage had already been done to Moonkit and Thrushkit. If someone had called for one of the Enforcers, or me earlier, instead of trying to deal with it themselves or running around as if they were brainless, perhaps the damage would have been minimized. Regardless, I need more eyes around to make certain that something like this doesn't happen again. The Guards will serve as those extra eyes." She was still irked about that. But with the new additions to the guards, hopefully, she could get that sorted out.

"Now, Goopypaw, for your contribution against the minks, let's get your warrior ceremony done." She called the young tom forward with a wave of her fluffy tail.
#shcmeeting

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @vellichor @appariitiion @beau @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Undertaker @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @Willowfern @Rani @gs29513 @Peril @JackHunt_17 @iliri @Willie Warf @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @Levi 99 @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Nixey @Pitou @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @taillow @Tecumori @Zei @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @MockingRabbit @Wingnettle @Alchemist Kitsune @Ashwing @Rose @Caspian @Faith. @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Scourge2346 @Ymir @FruitBatz @Cinnamon~ @Eden @Morrigan @Snowyfeathr @Omari @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @Carrot @Zorua @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @hades. @R0ttenC4ndy @Neptune. @lane @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Snips @Theodore_510 @silas @paris @Fish @Mica @hawkboi @JenxyMoo99 @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Woody @19796 @lunartranquility @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @.Sunshine. @Fealixx_SIO @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Mizu @StormyDays @ShadeCosmic @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Beanz @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @Never @ellie @MoonCat @kittycatburmise @squidz @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Littlesun0112 @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @DaffodilFlight @SootyPatootie @IDIOTICBEAN101 @Forgetfulshape @Slickback!

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old May 10th, 2024, 01:36 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Shadowflame just watched, amused and curious.
Old May 10th, 2024, 01:39 PM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Angelic

Squirrelwhisker, Fireflyflicker, Redrobin, Mistydawn, and Tallshadow let out cheers for the new deputy.

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder
Scratch HR Positions:
Robinstar [ ThC Lead] - Anachronismpounce [ ShC Dep ] - Roaringstar [ SkC Lead ] - Pareidoliastar [ WC Lead ]

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty
Old May 10th, 2024, 01:54 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Sharpfrost watched the gathering

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw