Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Saltmeadow Marsh
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 09:07 AM
~:*: Leafí's Art shop:*:~
by elaif
Last post by Hound
Today 09:04 AM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 08:56 AM
[ Seab Sib Finder! ] “The...
Last post by constellation
Today 08:50 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by sillycreatur
Today 08:48 AM

Old March 24th, 2024, 01:29 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default 'With Spring Comes New Blossoms' [P]

[Header is pending ;-;]
Orangeblossom
He/him | TC Warrior | Moons: 17 | No purrks

Pain spread from his paw as the tom attempted to rest it briefly against the grassy soil, the blood from the injury seeping off his soggy fur and staining the emerald shades beneath him. Orangeblossom recoiled with a wince, a hiss escaping his clenched teeth as he blinked open emerald eyes to look over what he had previously thought was just a bit of an ache. There, shooting up from his claw tip, was a long cut, and as he turned the paw over, the cut seemed to run through his paw pads as well. How did he manage to do that in such a small mistake? The tom heaved a side, yeah, no avoiding the medicine den on this one. The world remained still, even Orangeblossom, not wanting to leave the serenity of just being able to let down his carefully crafted mask for even just a short time.

Everything has just been so, so busy lately. Riverclan, the raid, patrolling, his siblings, it's just so much sometimes. Too much sometimes, but that was just life. The tom looked down at the rocky area that he had been exploring, looking for anything interesting that he could bring back his siblings, the jagged stone was well hidden among the forest floor and it was no wonder that he had missed it on his way through, the deadly little thing hidden beneath moss, twigs, and leaves. Orangeblossom reached his good front paw out and wiggled the stone carefully from its play stuck in the trail-worn soil before burying it deep enough beneath the soil where another cat wouldn't be able to find themselves in the same situation. Guess that means its time to head back to camp.

A light, but biting zephyr traveled through the trees, causing the branches to sway and lift the forest into a gentle song as the breeze whistled through, the ambiance of the evening hours joining as well. It was calm, it made leaving that much harder but he couldn't afford to get any sort of infection right now. Not when so much needed to be done. His mind wandered, limping across a path that was etched into his brain from his time alive and soon enough Orangeblossom found himself padding through the entrance of the camp. It was quieter than normal, the later hours meaning that most of the younger cats were asleep and that even most warriors were in their nests. Would one of the medicine cats be awake still? Orangeblossom had lost track and didn't even realize how late it was until this moment.

Tucking his injury to his chest, Orangeblossom carried himself on three mixed-matched paws to the medicine den and poked his head in cautiously, not wanting to disturb any cats that may be resting nor the medicine cats who could be sleeping. His mew was quieter, unsure of himself in an environment that he wasn't used to in the slightest. The warrior wouldn't say that he avoids the medicine den by any means- err, well, he does, but in like a 'don't try to get injured' kind of way, but also because seeing any of his clanmates in their for injuries always made him feel a bit bad. Maybe, he should turn back, his green emeralds landed on his paw again, retaking in the cut that he somehow managed to get. What if he uses a herb for this that some other cat may need more? No, the tom shook his head, he needed to be in good health to take care of Thunderclan.

"Hello? Is anyone still awake?"

[ @vei - Springlight ]
[Note: I haven't done many starters so let me know if I need to change anything. Also I hope you don't mind it being late in rp, if you do I can edit it :] Also also, I am really bad at naming threads /w\]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!

Last edited by Dolomedes; March 24th, 2024 at 01:44 AM.
Old May 10th, 2024, 02:03 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: 'With Spring Comes New Blossoms' [P]

SPRINGLIGHT
long-furred, scarred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
active purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps
she/her | thunderclan medicine cat | 20 moons

As per usual, sleep has been a troubling factor as of late, as it naturally always has been. It only seemed to be moments after she was thrust into the role of medicine cat apprentice, sleep just kept stalking away from her core. Her calico form was curled up in her soft drowsy bed of moss, her eyes peering out into the descending darkness ahead of her as her muddled mind traversed through the mess that undoubtedly engulfed her. Fatigue and exhaustion prickled at the foremost of her mind in a chaotic mixture of insomnia and sleep deprivation, cackling like a taunting tone that she couldn’t muster. Dark circles ringed under her almond-shaped eyes, conveying the emotional distress that the calico had endured for the past few moons and longer. She was well aware of the discomfort from the mental turmoil that she succumbed to throughout the last few moons. It hadn’t been long since her ceremony at the Starcave, and nothing but Smallsky’s booming words pounded and trudged throughout her brain. She couldn’t do anything about it; her words were possibly correct. Maybe she truly wasn’t meant to be a medicine cat or even meant to fail.

She wanted to avoid the thought, her claws digging restlessly into the soft moss beneath her paws. Smallsky was wrong and wasn’t right. She was just taunting her restlessly and consistently causing problems for herself. She may have caused the whole omen to occur with her appointment as her current rank, but that didn’t mean that it wasn’t a mistake. It was true to form that she was meant to heal and assist her clan; she was meant to aid the sick and ill. She wasn’t going to become some failure that her biological had thought of her becoming. She was nothing but some cruel molly who thought she deserved to fail. In reality, she didn’t. She may have been nearly killed from the occurrences of the ShadowClan stealing Sunkissed Creek and was left with an eternal wound on her throat for life, but that didn’t change who she was or who she was meant to be. She recovered from the freakish incident, and now she was here, assisting her clan like she always should have.

Her ears instinctively perked forward as she heard someone entering her domain, noting the shadow crossing the entrance of the medicine den as she stared towards her intruder. Her nose twitched as blood flooded into her nostrils, her muscles tensing as she forcefully moved upward against the aching within her limbs. The quiet voice of the tom that entered the den wasn’t enough to phase her, the calico narrowing her gaze as she stared distantly towards the ginger tom. “What… do you… need... Orangeblossom?” Springlight called back, not bothering to hide the growing irritation in her tone as she approached the tom, the moonlight reflecting off her tricolored coat as she stared up at him. It wasn’t hard for her to see his lame paw, noting the small flecks of blood behind the torn flaps of skin. Huffing under her breath, the medicine cat quickly prodded the tom into the den, her irritation bellowing as she stared up at him afterward. “What… were… you even… doing… staying awake… this late at… night?... You could… get… yourself… killed… roaming the… territory… this late.”

[ @Dolomedes ( super sorry for this being late! ) ]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker