Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 01:16 PM
Staff Applications?
by glitch
Last post by taillow
Today 01:14 PM
finder for my new (and...
by ophelia
Last post by ophelia
Today 01:09 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat...
by ellie
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 01:08 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 01:07 PM

Old May 9th, 2024, 04:43 PM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Bump Policy: Semi-Hiatus. Little to no activity until the 23rd or 24th
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: WindClan Outsider Joining

Auburn
You'll never see on the screen,
Might not be pretty but we sure know how to run free

Purrks: None
._______._____.______.

Auburn's eyes brightened, and her expression went from uncomfortable and slightly eager
to excited. "Thank y'ou!" She declared, leaning in to give Bigcat a hug. Her cinnamon
tortie pelt fluffed out in her ecstasy. Aubs- WAIT. WAIT A MINUTE. Aubs needed a new name?
What kind of new name? Like Owlfoxbigthingslayer? Aubs liked that name! Or actually, she
wasn't Aubs anymore. Auburn was... no, as much as she adored Owlfoxbigthingslayer, Auburn
knew in her heart (Unfortunately) that it was too long, and she'd have to shorten it. Sigh...
wait! No! Aubs had it! The soft-furred kit leaned back from Bigcat, inspecting her. Hmm. Scarred
Bigcat would like her name! She hoped. Auburn wanted it to be super cool and unique and have
nobody else have her name! Plus, she and Bigcat had just slayed the beast. " 'Want my name
to be named Owl! Owl 'cause we slay'd n' owl..!"
The newly-named declared, searching for
the approval of Bigcat. If Bigcat didn't like it, Owl would change it! again. Buuuut Owl didn't mind.
She could always be named Slayer! Or Fox! Or Owlfoxbigthingslayer!

._______._____._______.
| @Moonraven [Short Oop- ] |

"Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over
Until you make it to the end"

The cats are waiting for their toys impatiently
Old May 10th, 2024, 11:34 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Name: Pop
Is your character a kit or an expecting queen?: No
Reason for Joining: Him and his 3 kids- all collectively known as Pop,Punk, Rock and Funk- need a place to stay since they recently got chased out of their old home by foxes. Well, that and they're also hoping to gain knowledge.
Rank Request: Warrior
New Name Request (optional): Ashbite

Name: Punk
Is your character a kit or an expecting queen?: Yes, kit.
Reason for Joining: Him, his siblings and his dad- all collectively known as Pop, Punk, Rock and Funk- need a place to stay since they recently got chased out of their old home by foxes. Well, that and they're also hoping to gain knowledge.
Rank Request: Kit
New Name Request (optional): Thornkit

Name: Rock
Reason for Joining: Him, his siblings and his dad- all collectively known as Pop, Punk, Rock and Funk- need a place to stay since they recently got chased out of their old home by foxes. Well, that and they're also hoping to gain knowledge.
New Name Request (optional): Thistlekit

Name: Funk
Reason for Joining: Her(Funk), her siblings and her dad- all collectively known as Pop, Punk, Rock and Funk- need a place to stay since they recently got chased out of their old home by foxes. Well, that and they're also hoping to gain knowledge.
New Name Request (optional): Petalkit

~~~~~~Starter~~~~~~
A large, melanistic tom and his 3 young kits approached the border, caution and worry in mind.
"...I can do this. You've been loud before, Pop, just try and find some cat who can help provide a place ta stay so that yer kids aren't ripped open by the nightmare fuel out here..." he mumbled softly before taking a deep breath and starting to speak. "Hello??? Is someone out there? Me n' my kits just got chased out of our old home by foxes, and since the last humans we were around tried to kill my kids I figured I'd try n' join one o' the clans in the area, we heard of 'em off some cats tryin' ta get others ta gang up on 'em. We can do whatever ya need of us!" He meowed loudly enough. "Please.. I can't fight those foxes or I could risk endangering the last memories of their mother that I have left..." he then whispered gently, clearly slightly scared and worried. One of the 3 kits- a pure white, skinny tom with blue eyes- padded a bit closer to the border. Another- a blue point siamese with blue eyes to match- hid behind the melanistic adult tom. The third kit- a siamese with mismatched yellow-blue eyes- boldly padded forward a tad further than the white tom, sitting directly on the border like a brash and cocky rascal.

(《 @Moonraven 》)

Last edited by Goopysharkboi; May 10th, 2024 at 11:35 AM.
Old May 14th, 2024, 08:32 AM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Angelic

WindClan Re: WindClan Outsider Joining

OUTSIDER JOINING
Name: Fogmuzzle (Resurrected)

Reason for Joining: Fogmuzzle was forcefully executed by Dusklion at Fadingsun's orders for defending herself, and her tongue was tore out by Talonpaw. Luckily, (due to the Resurrection+ Card given to me by Support) her injuries didn't follow her into her resurrected life. She's willing to give Twilightstar valuable information about RiverClan.

New Name Request (Optional): Flurryflicker

Mention Me: @Moonraven

STARTER
Fogmuzzle padded up the moor, the wind buffeting her fur flat against her skin. She had stayed on neutral territory and washed in a nearby stream to get the RiverClan scent off of her. Since RiverClan had decided to kill Fogmuzzle, she'd let Twilightstar know just what's going in there.

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder
Scratch HR Positions:
Robinstar [ ThC Lead] - Anachronismpounce [ ShC Dep ] - Roaringstar [ SkC Lead ] - Pareidoliastar [ WC Lead ]

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty

Last edited by paris; May 14th, 2024 at 08:33 AM.
Old May 14th, 2024, 02:02 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post

[ this is short bc uh- I'm tired and lazy. its nearly midnight. ]

ALDERBLOSSOM
AFAB - She / Her
Outsider - Formerly ShadowClan
Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Thirty Moons
A dappled tortoiseshell she-cat with orangish-amber eyes.

Alderblossom dipped her head respectfully to Twilightstar. ''Twilightstar,'' She mewed quietly, keeping her voice neutral. ''I am deeply sorry for bothering you, but I have come to ask for a place within WindClan.''

The tortoiseshell met the WindClanner's gaze equally. ''Let's just say I left ShadowClan for a couple of moons to figure out exactly who I was. When I returned - with prey, as a peace offering - I was refused the choice to return to my place by Dawnstar.''

Name: Fogmuzzle (Resurrected)

Reason for Joining: Fogmuzzle was forcefully executed by Dusklion at Fadingsun's orders for defending herself, and her tongue was tore out by Talonpaw. Luckily, (due to the Resurrection+ Card given to me by Support) her injuries didn't follow her into her resurrected life. She's willing to give Twilightstar valuable information about RiverClan.

New Name Request (Optional): Flurryflicker

STARTER
Fogmuzzle padded up the moor, the wind buffeting her fur flat against her skin. She had stayed on neutral territory and washed in a nearby stream to get the RiverClan scent off of her. Since RiverClan had decided to kill Fogmuzzle, she'd let Twilightstar know just what's going in there.

That made sense, why she was kicked out that was. Twilightstar's had cats up and leave to apparently 'find themselves' without warning or reason. It was honestly quite vexing, they gave their oaths to their clan for a reason. If they wanted to go off on a journey at least informing the leader would be the best thing to do. With how Dawnstar lead it was no wonder she was booted out, she doubted Dawnstar accepted such a self-serving excuse.

"That's understandable, what's keeping you from wandering at your leisure if I allow you to join WindClan? Your oath to your clan may seem whimsical when you feel like the pressures of life began to pile up on you, but to a leader we aren't given the luxury to run away from it all to find ourselves at a moments notice, without warning. What happens when your loyalty is tested once again?"

-------

Twilightstar nose twitched as she came to the border, eyeing the cat that stood across from her. It was faint, so faint it'd go unnoticeable if she wasn't trying to figure out what it was. For now, though she'd try and leave it alone while running through her memory trying to place where she had seen this cat.

"Who are you and what do you want?" Twilightstar quired, hackles lifted just a bit as she stared at the cat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zBlaze View Post

Auburn
You'll never see on the screen,
Might not be pretty but we sure know how to run free

Purrks: None
._______._____.______.

Auburn's eyes brightened, and her expression went from uncomfortable and slightly eager
to excited. "Thank y'ou!" She declared, leaning in to give Bigcat a hug. Her cinnamon
tortie pelt fluffed out in her ecstasy. Aubs- WAIT. WAIT A MINUTE. Aubs needed a new name?
What kind of new name? Like Owlfoxbigthingslayer? Aubs liked that name! Or actually, she
wasn't Aubs anymore. Auburn was... no, as much as she adored Owlfoxbigthingslayer, Auburn
knew in her heart (Unfortunately) that it was too long, and she'd have to shorten it. Sigh...
wait! No! Aubs had it! The soft-furred kit leaned back from Bigcat, inspecting her. Hmm. Scarred
Bigcat would like her name! She hoped. Auburn wanted it to be super cool and unique and have
nobody else have her name! Plus, she and Bigcat had just slayed the beast. " 'Want my name
to be named Owl! Owl 'cause we slay'd n' owl..!"
The newly-named declared, searching for
the approval of Bigcat. If Bigcat didn't like it, Owl would change it! again. Buuuut Owl didn't mind.
She could always be named Slayer! Or Fox! Or Owlfoxbigthingslayer!

._______._____._______.
| @Moonraven [Short Oop- ] |

Twilightstar smiled softly at the enthusiastic she-cat's response, leaning down to give the little one's head a lick for the huge. The name she settled on was fitting. "Owlkit, that's a suitable name." She purred. Turning away from the kit, Twilightstar beckoned her to follow. "We'll get you set up in the nursery with the other kits. You'll have lots to learn, but I'm sure you'll fit in right away." Twilightstar told her before she grabbed the wing of the owl, more prey for the clan.

[You can go ahead and submit Owlkit.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgetfulshape View Post
Name: Pop
Reason for Joining: Him and his 3 kids- all collectively known as Pop,Punk, Rock and Funk- need a place to stay since they recently got chased out of their old home by foxes. Well, that and they're also hoping to gain knowledge.
New Name Request (optional): Ashbite

Name: Punk
Reason for Joining: Him, his siblings and his dad- all collectively known as Pop, Punk, Rock and Funk- need a place to stay since they recently got chased out of their old home by foxes. Well, that and they're also hoping to gain knowledge.
New Name Request (optional): Thornkit

Name: Rock
Reason for Joining: Him, his siblings and his dad- all collectively known as Pop, Punk, Rock and Funk- need a place to stay since they recently got chased out of their old home by foxes. Well, that and they're also hoping to gain knowledge.
New Name Request (optional): Thistlekit

Name: Funk
Reason for Joining: Her(Funk), her siblings and her dad- all collectively known as Pop, Punk, Rock and Funk- need a place to stay since they recently got chased out of their old home by foxes. Well, that and they're also hoping to gain knowledge.
New Name Request (optional): Petalkit

~~~~~~Starter~~~~~~
A large, melanistic tom and his 3 young kits approached the border, caution and worry in mind.
"...I can do this. You've been loud before, Pop, just try and find some cat who can help provide a place ta stay so that yer kids aren't ripped open by the nightmare fuel out here..." he mumbled softly before taking a deep breath and starting to speak. "Hello??? Is someone out there? Me n' my kits just got chased out of our old home by foxes, and since the last humans we were around tried to kill my kids I figured I'd try n' join one o' the clans in the area, we heard of 'em off some cats tryin' ta get others ta gang up on 'em. We can do whatever ya need of us!" He meowed loudly enough. "Please.. I can't fight those foxes or I could risk endangering the last memories of their mother that I have left..." he then whispered gently, clearly slightly scared and worried. One of the 3 kits- a pure white, skinny tom with blue eyes- padded a bit closer to the border. Another- a blue point siamese with blue eyes to match- hid behind the melanistic adult tom. The third kit- a siamese with mismatched yellow-blue eyes- boldly padded forward a tad further than the white tom, sitting directly on the border like a brash and cocky rascal.

(《 @Moonraven 》)

Oh? It was rare to find entire families at her border. The scarred, one-eyed, lilac-gray she-cat slowly padded through the long grass and made her way over to the outskirts border. She eyed the boulder of the three kittens' curiosity and then looked over to whom she assumed was the father with the last kit hidden nearby him.

"I suppose I can give you a chance to live here, although I can't promise it will be an easy life. My name is Twilightstar, I'm the leader of WindClan. Since you've already told me what brought you here, I suppose we can skip the usual questions, although I haven't heard your names."

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old May 14th, 2024, 02:14 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

That made sense, why she was kicked out that was. Twilightstar's had cats up and leave to apparently 'find themselves' without warning or reason. It was honestly quite vexing, they gave their oaths to their clan for a reason. If they wanted to go off on a journey at least informing the leader would be the best thing to do. With how Dawnstar lead it was no wonder she was booted out, she doubted Dawnstar accepted such a self-serving excuse.

"That's understandable, what's keeping you from wandering at your leisure if I allow you to join WindClan? Your oath to your clan may seem whimsical when you feel like the pressures of life began to pile up on you, but to a leader we aren't given the luxury to run away from it all to find ourselves at a moments notice, without warning. What happens when your loyalty is tested once again?"

-------

Twilightstar nose twitched as she came to the border, eyeing the cat that stood across from her. It was faint, so faint it'd go unnoticeable if she wasn't trying to figure out what it was. For now, though she'd try and leave it alone while running through her memory trying to place where she had seen this cat.

"Who are you and what do you want?" Twilightstar quired, hackles lifted just a bit as she stared at the cat.

Twilightstar smiled softly at the enthusiastic she-cat's response, leaning down to give the little one's head a lick for the huge. The name she settled on was fitting. "Owlkit, that's a suitable name." She purred. Turning away from the kit, Twilightstar beckoned her to follow. "We'll get you set up in the nursery with the other kits. You'll have lots to learn, but I'm sure you'll fit in right away." Twilightstar told her before she grabbed the wing of the owl, more prey for the clan.

[You can go ahead and submit Owlkit.]

Oh? It was rare to find entire families at her border. The scarred, one-eyed, lilac-gray she-cat slowly padded through the long grass and made her way over to the outskirts border. She eyed the boulder of the three kittens' curiosity and then looked over to whom she assumed was the father with the last kit hidden nearby him.

"I suppose I can give you a chance to live here, although I can't promise it will be an easy life. My name is Twilightstar, I'm the leader of WindClan. Since you've already told me what brought you here, I suppose we can skip the usual questions, although I haven't heard your names."

"Ah. Right. Introductions. I'm Pop, n these are my kits- the one hiding behind me is Funk, the one being extremely bold there is Punk and the one who just did a very fancy little head dip of respect is Rock." As Pop introduced each of his kits, they each responded differently.
Funk actually quietly poked her little head out a little further.
Punk grinned in a brash way before just saying 'sup'.
Rock was polite, dipping his head and even staying calm. He spoke up calmly.
"Its a pleasure to meet you, Twilightstar." He meowed in a calm and collected voice that showed him to be the most mature.
Funk just gave a gentle nod of greeting, while still hidden behind Pop. After a few seconds, she hesitantly padded a bit closer. She even spoke. Her voice was soft and soothing- with a tone of caution and slight cynicality.
"Where'd your scar come from?" She asked in a slightly curious and slightly cautious tone. Punk nodded. Rock just watched. Pop stayed close to his kits, taking caution into mind.
Old May 14th, 2024, 02:45 PM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Angelic

WindClan Re: WindClan Outsider Joining

Alderblossom
Agatha Kitty [ ACTIVE ], Well Insulated [ ACTIVE ]

Alderblossom dipped her head. ''I've decided that Clan life is for me, Twilightstar, and I promise that I would never leave like that again without telling you, if I do leave for any reason at all, that is.''

The tortoiseshell's tail swished behind her. ''I know that for a fact, you would not be happy. I would love to join WindClan and help with training and all of that. I am willing to learn WindClan's ways.''

--

Fogmuzzle
Resurrected - Formerly RiverClan

The she-cat paused at the sound of Twilightstar's voice. That's great, and she didn't sound too happy.

''I-I'm sorry,'' She stuttered. ''My name is Fogmuzzle, and I think I have valuable information you would like to know..''

The silver-and-white she-cat glanced at her paws. ''I was a part of RiverClan, but then Fadingsun and Dusklion - who are in charge of RiverClan now, as you know - took it upon themselves to murder me in front of the entire Clan for simply defending myself,'' Fogmuzzle felt a shudder ripple down her spine. ''They let Talonpaw rip out my tongue before I died. I was lucky enough to be resurrected without the Covenant's approval and without my injuries [ A / N: This was due to the Resurrection+ Card ].'' She explained.

''I know that after what RiverClan has done that you don't want me here, Twilightstar, but I figured that if RiverClan was going to kill me for doing nothing wrong, then I'd at least get word out to the Clans, you know,'' Fogmuzzle paused with a tip of her head to the side. ''And when I say they took it upon themselves, I mean Fadingsun issued for Dusklion to kill me.''

Fogmuzzle sat back on her haunches, her blue eyes narrowing. ''The sad thing is that I defended Dusklion for her position as RiverClan's Deputy just to be killed by her. Fadingsun, he....he had this...this malicious look on his face when he ordered it, and my father watched the entire thing,'' Fogmuzzle shook her head, blue gaze glistening as she thought of Eveningthaw - her father- and Cowskip - her sister. She'd never be able to get close to them once more without being killed again. ''I don't know what that tyrant is planning, but I'm sure it isn't good, Twilightstar. I am more than willing to help you and give you the information of what RiverClan has been going through. As far as I am concerned - since Fadingsun and Dusklion are trying to 'put on a show of strength' by murdering their own cats - I don't like them anymore than you do.''

The warrior closed her eyes briefly, opening them once more after a quick moment to look Twilightstar in the eye. ''Your cats did nothing to deserve what my former Clanmates - no. What those traitors and...and tyrants put them through. If you'd like, Twilightstar, I can help you with that. I'd like to join WindClan, but if you feel as if I am wasting your time, then I am more than willing to leave and try my luck at either ThunderClan or ShadowClan,'' The silver-and-white warrior pointed out. ''One thing is for sure, though: RiverClan has stooped lower than ThunderClan.''

@Moonraven

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder
Scratch HR Positions:
Robinstar [ ThC Lead] - Anachronismpounce [ ShC Dep ] - Roaringstar [ SkC Lead ] - Pareidoliastar [ WC Lead ]

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty

Last edited by paris; May 15th, 2024 at 08:17 AM.
Old May 14th, 2024, 03:10 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Name: Dominion
Is your character a kit or an expecting queen?: Yes
Reason for Joining: A crazy little gal had escaped from her twoleg home, got lost, and now is seeking a new shelter to call home.
New Name Request (optional): Blackkit

Dominion
▵ She/Her ▵
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Small feet stomping around as the big kit had wandered about this unfamiliar territory. The black fuzz ball looked all ruffled as she hadn't bothered to fix herself after squeezing through a window and a fence to get out this far. Right now she was sure that she was lost, she didn't recognize anything around her. Oh well, she would surely be fine since it wasn't like her mama wouldn't even realize she was gone. Dominion sought out adventure and she was getting one on her own since she considered herself a big girl now, staying in one spot was boring!

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Last edited by Eden; May 14th, 2024 at 03:11 PM.
Old May 15th, 2024, 03:59 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

[ i thought i posted so sorry @Moonraven ]
Frosty thought. Did he want to return to his family? He was really decisive usually but he still had two siblings left. He wanted to be with them but he didn't want to be with mom anymore! But he wanted to make mom happy though... wait, using "but" and "though" in the same sentence was kinda excessive. "Well, there was someone who did a really bad thing, 'n Mom got super scared? I think paranoid's a better word, I don't know, and she moved us away from the corn fields and into a forest 'n didn't let us talk to cats. She even moved when she saw one." She let the bigger leader figure out what the really bad thing was. They seemed smart.

He could think about it for a second, right? I mean if he was supposed to live their forever and ever and ever that must be a big choice. Besides, his possible future leader had said they had to kill other cats and why would they kill cats? Before he had gotten to this point in the conversation it would have been to eat them but he was pretty sure this cat in particular didn't think he looked tasty. So the question remained, "Why, do the other Windclans- sorry, clans, fight with you? Oh right, you don't start battles, so they start it, righ? That seems rude. If they kill you guys, they could try some of their own prey!" He said. He might not like killing but he had a sense of justice.

Oh, no, he couldn't be friends with people outside his clan? What about his siblings? He probably wouldn't see them very soon, right? But what if he did? Who would he choose? His siblings, probably, but he wouldn't go back to his old life. He got to make friends in his new clan, but could they beat Finding Eagle with his siblings? Wait! If his siblings found him, which he knew Mink probably could probably, probably, he could just tell them to join, duh! Okay, he made up his mind for the most part. Wait no not just yet. He made a face that he was pretty sure said "I'm making a decision right now" and he decided. "I can handle it." He confirmed. "I'm sure." Frosty finished, thinking about how sometimes people said "are you sure" and he was obviously sure but still.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old May 18th, 2024, 07:17 PM
THREE YEARS OF WCO TODAY

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Happy

Name: Wildtwist or Spot + Burning
Is your character a kit or an expecting queen?: Yes [Wild is a new father and Burning is a kit]
Reason for Joining: Was rejected of his old clan that he lost memory of, is looking for shelter with his surviving kit
Rank Request: Queen - Kit
New Name Request (optional): Wildtwist - Burningkit
Also - I lost motivation for pixie lmao pretend she never existed

WILDTWIST
Somehow, Spot found himself and Burning on the moor. It felt odd, but calming at the same time. Spot sat down his newborn kit, Blazing and laid to rest themselves. The moor had nice winds blowing, and Blazing was all tired out. It was nice after the chaotic event that happened not even an hour ago. The new father wanted to set that behind leaf, and start a clean slate, them and blazing. Blazing let out a tiny mew, his black, white, and orange pelt being blown by the wind. "It's okay, baby. Papa is here. You'll be all right. I promise," he cooed to his newborn, wrapping their fluffy tail around the kitten to keep him warm. Soon, Blazing's whine turned into a soft purr. The one-eared cat felt happy for the first time in forever.

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old Yesterday, 11:07 AM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgetfulshape View Post
"Ah. Right. Introductions. I'm Pop, n these are my kits- the one hiding behind me is Funk, the one being extremely bold there is Punk and the one who just did a very fancy little head dip of respect is Rock." As Pop introduced each of his kits, they each responded differently.
Funk actually quietly poked her little head out a little further.
Punk grinned in a brash way before just saying 'sup'.
Rock was polite, dipping his head and even staying calm. He spoke up calmly.
"Its a pleasure to meet you, Twilightstar." He meowed in a calm and collected voice that showed him to be the most mature.
Funk just gave a gentle nod of greeting, while still hidden behind Pop. After a few seconds, she hesitantly padded a bit closer. She even spoke. Her voice was soft and soothing- with a tone of caution and slight cynicality.
"Where'd your scar come from?" She asked in a slightly curious and slightly cautious tone. Punk nodded. Rock just watched. Pop stayed close to his kits, taking caution into mind.

She swore each outsider's name she heard the crazier they got. She repeated the names within her head, Pop, Rock, Punk, and Funk. Outside of Rock, the other three were mysteries in what they meant. Funk was the shy one, Punk seemed to be brash, and Rock polite. Now that introductions were given, Funk appeared to be deemed safe enough to approach at least from behind one of her siblings.

Scars? It never ceased to amaze her with how young ones found her scars fascinating. "In battle, which is something that happens often when you're in a clan. Life is a constant battle, if not between rival clans, from predators that roam our territory. Peace is fleeting within the clans." The one-eyed she-cat explained.

"Which is something you will learn quickly. In order to keep the clan safe, you will have to learn how to fight, as well as how to hunt, and much more. You will have to remember to be loyal only to those who belong within your clan and will die for your clan if you must. Is something you all think you can do?" Twilightstar asked the kittens and the father.

"You will be provided with security and safety, but in return, your lives belong to WindClan. The Clans take loyalty very seriously."

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post
Alderblossom
Agatha Kitty [ ACTIVE ], Well Insulated [ ACTIVE ]

Alderblossom dipped her head. ''I've decided that Clan life is for me, Twilightstar, and I promise that I would never leave like that again without telling you, if I do leave for any reason at all, that is.''

The tortoiseshell's tail swished behind her. ''I know that for a fact, you would not be happy. I would love to join WindClan and help with training and all of that. I am willing to learn WindClan's ways.''

--

Fogmuzzle
Resurrected - Formerly RiverClan

The she-cat paused at the sound of Twilightstar's voice. That's great, and she didn't sound too happy.

''I-I'm sorry,'' She stuttered. ''My name is Fogmuzzle, and I think I have valuable information you would like to know..''

The silver-and-white she-cat glanced at her paws. ''I was a part of RiverClan, but then Fadingsun and Dusklion - who are in charge of RiverClan now, as you know - took it upon themselves to murder me in front of the entire Clan for simply defending myself,'' Fogmuzzle felt a shudder ripple down her spine. ''They let Talonpaw rip out my tongue before I died. I was lucky enough to be resurrected without the Covenant's approval and without my injuries [ A / N: This was due to the Resurrection+ Card ].'' She explained.

''I know that after what RiverClan has done that you don't want me here, Twilightstar, but I figured that if RiverClan was going to kill me for doing nothing wrong, then I'd at least get word out to the Clans, you know,'' Fogmuzzle paused with a tip of her head to the side. ''And when I say they took it upon themselves, I mean Fadingsun issued for Dusklion to kill me.''

Fogmuzzle sat back on her haunches, her blue eyes narrowing. ''The sad thing is that I defended Dusklion for her position as RiverClan's Deputy just to be killed by her. Fadingsun, he....he had this...this malicious look on his face when he ordered it, and my father watched the entire thing,'' Fogmuzzle shook her head, blue gaze glistening as she thought of Eveningthaw - her father- and Cowskip - her sister. She'd never be able to get close to them once more without being killed again. ''I don't know what that tyrant is planning, but I'm sure it isn't good, Twilightstar. I am more than willing to help you and give you the information of what RiverClan has been going through. As far as I am concerned - since Fadingsun and Dusklion are trying to 'put on a show of strength' by murdering their own cats - I don't like them anymore than you do.''

The warrior closed her eyes briefly, opening them once more after a quick moment to look Twilightstar in the eye. ''Your cats did nothing to deserve what my former Clanmates - no. What those traitors and...and tyrants put them through. If you'd like, Twilightstar, I can help you with that. I'd like to join WindClan, but if you feel as if I am wasting your time, then I am more than willing to leave and try my luck at either ThunderClan or ShadowClan,'' The silver-and-white warrior pointed out. ''One thing is for sure, though: RiverClan has stooped lower than ThunderClan.''

@Moonraven

She stared at the molly scrutinizingly for a moment, and soften her gaze if only by a little. "Very well, I'll give you your chance within WindClan." She relented. "WindClan and ShadowClan had a bad history, and although I've managed to see past it, do not expect my clan to be welcoming. You will have to work hard to earn their trust and mine." Twilightstar warned.

"You will have to be trained how to hunt within our territory, but I trust we won't have to worry about extra training beyond that. To make my clan feel a little better, I'll be taking you to camp and you will not be allowed to leave for a moon's time without another warrior accompanying you or my permission. You can spend the time familiarizing yourself with the clan or doing apprentice duties, cleaning out nests, tending to the elders, and so on." The WindClan figured keeping the molly within the camp for some time would ease some of the clan's concerns about her being a traitor or spilling secrets to Dawnstar.

"You will have to keep your eyes closed when I lead you to camp as a precaution. You will learn about WindClan's territory after your moon of confidence is up." She assured. "Something I offer those who wish for a fresh start is a new name?" Twilightstar meowed, waiting to see if the molly wanted one.

-----

The leader couldn't help the way her hackles rose at the mention of RiverClan. That explains why Twilightstar was vaguely familar with her. Hearing that they had allowed a paw to rip out the she-cat's tongue was beyond disturbing. RiverClan really was out of control. Covenant? What the hell was that? Some new StarClan order? She was sure she'd figured that out after she passed.

Since Fogmuzzle had been brought back by StarClan; Twilightstar could only assume that they hadn't approved of how she died. She wished they had been the same when she was brutally murdered by Beanstar. She could have used that extra life for her clan like it had been intended for!

She forced herself to stop dipping into the past and focus on what Fogmuzzle was saying. It sounded like the new high ranks for RiverClan were worse than she thought no wonder the clan was acting like a bunch of savages.

"You keep making it sound like you did nothing wrong to deserve the execution. Do you mind explaining to me why they killed you?" She knew the molly could be lying to her, but considering StarClan deemed it fit to give her another chance, it must have been somewhat unfair. Twilightstar still had little faith in the stars, but couldn't doubt them when it came to giving cats who deserved second chances at life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden View Post
Name: Dominion
Is your character a kit or an expecting queen?: Yes
Reason for Joining: A crazy little gal had escaped from her twoleg home, got lost, and now is seeking a new shelter to call home.
New Name Request (optional): Blackkit

Dominion
▵ She/Her ▵
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Small feet stomping around as the big kit had wandered about this unfamiliar territory. The black fuzz ball looked all ruffled as she hadn't bothered to fix herself after squeezing through a window and a fence to get out this far. Right now she was sure that she was lost, she didn't recognize anything around her. Oh well, she would surely be fine since it wasn't like her mama wouldn't even realize she was gone. Dominion sought out adventure and she was getting one on her own since she considered herself a big girl now, staying in one spot was boring!

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

So, this was the umpteenth kit she found wandering in WindClan's territory on their own. The WindClan leader sighed and padded towards the black fuzzball of a kitten on near-silent paws. Closer, she discovered that the kit reeked of twolegs. A kittypet.

"Excuse me, little one." Twilightstar meowed from behind the kit. "You're not supposed to be here, kittypet. I am assuming you're lost." With how strongly she reeked she doubted the kitten could have been out here for too long. It was probably another runt in search of adventure, unaware of the dangers that lurked outside their den.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aolani View Post
[ i thought i posted so sorry @Moonraven ]
Frosty thought. Did he want to return to his family? He was really decisive usually but he still had two siblings left. He wanted to be with them but he didn't want to be with mom anymore! But he wanted to make mom happy though... wait, using "but" and "though" in the same sentence was kinda excessive. "Well, there was someone who did a really bad thing, 'n Mom got super scared? I think paranoid's a better word, I don't know, and she moved us away from the corn fields and into a forest 'n didn't let us talk to cats. She even moved when she saw one." She let the bigger leader figure out what the really bad thing was. They seemed smart.

He could think about it for a second, right? I mean if he was supposed to live their forever and ever and ever that must be a big choice. Besides, his possible future leader had said they had to kill other cats and why would they kill cats? Before he had gotten to this point in the conversation it would have been to eat them but he was pretty sure this cat in particular didn't think he looked tasty. So the question remained, "Why, do the other Windclans- sorry, clans, fight with you? Oh right, you don't start battles, so they start it, righ? That seems rude. If they kill you guys, they could try some of their own prey!" He said. He might not like killing but he had a sense of justice.

Oh, no, he couldn't be friends with people outside his clan? What about his siblings? He probably wouldn't see them very soon, right? But what if he did? Who would he choose? His siblings, probably, but he wouldn't go back to his old life. He got to make friends in his new clan, but could they beat Finding Eagle with his siblings? Wait! If his siblings found him, which he knew Mink probably could probably, probably, he could just tell them to join, duh! Okay, he made up his mind for the most part. Wait no not just yet. He made a face that he was pretty sure said "I'm making a decision right now" and he decided. "I can handle it." He confirmed. "I'm sure." Frosty finished, thinking about how sometimes people said "are you sure" and he was obviously sure but still.

Well, that took an ominous turn. Twilightstar flattened both her ears after Frosty spoke about his mother and their move. She had guesses but did not want to dwell on them. Instead, she focused on the next question. "Why fight?" She meowed with a little bit of an edge in her tone.

"Prey, territory, justice, strength, and whatever other reason clans can use as an excuse to shred each other. Usually, the reasons aren't even that good, but still, we fight. It's something I've come to understand is the life of a warrior. If you're looking for peace, you're better off returning to your family or finding a twoleg to live with." She told him, amused with the prior statement. That right there could have been used a reason to fight and kill. All it took was a little tip and they were at each other's throats again. Such is life.

The youngster appeared to be thinking long and hard before making his decision. She could see the determination in his gaze so didn't bother questioning him again. This was a big decision, she truly hoped he didn't come to regret it in due time.

"If that's your final answer then I'll accept it and give you your chance within WindClan. You only get one so don't waste it. First, you'll need a new name, as I'm sure you scared all the prey off from here to StarClan without your screeching early, Screechingpaw fits you perfectly." Twilightstar meowed.

"You'll have a lot to learn, our customs and ways, and a lot of training to be able to provide for WindClan as we provide for you. You'll start out as an apprentice; you look around six moons. The other cats in the clan will explain to you what an apprentice is and what you're expected to do once we return to camp. You'll get a mentor to teach you so you won't be stuck learning all this on your own."

Twilightstar didn't want to overwhelm the cat so tried not to pile too much unknown information on him. "If you're ready, I'll take you to camp where your new life as a clan cat will begin."

[You can submit him. If you don't have a mentor in mind for him one will be found for him at the next clan meeting]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post
Name: Wildtwist or Spot + Burning
Is your character a kit or an expecting queen?: Yes [Wild is a new father and Burning is a kit]
Reason for Joining: Was rejected of his old clan that he lost memory of, is looking for shelter with his surviving kit
Rank Request: Queen - Kit
New Name Request (optional): Wildtwist - Burningkit
Also - I lost motivation for pixie lmao pretend she never existed

WILDTWIST
Somehow, Spot found himself and Burning on the moor. It felt odd, but calming at the same time. Spot sat down his newborn kit, Blazing and laid to rest themselves. The moor had nice winds blowing, and Blazing was all tired out. It was nice after the chaotic event that happened not even an hour ago. The new father wanted to set that behind leaf, and start a clean slate, them and blazing. Blazing let out a tiny mew, his black, white, and orange pelt being blown by the wind. "It's okay, baby. Papa is here. You'll be all right. I promise," he cooed to his newborn, wrapping their fluffy tail around the kitten to keep him warm. Soon, Blazing's whine turned into a soft purr. The one-eared cat felt happy for the first time in forever.

The wind blew a fresh scent toward Twilightstar causing the WindClan leader to turn toward it. Her nose twitched as she padded toward the smell and found a familiar-looking tom and a newborn kitten. It took some staring to place him, ThunderClan maybe? Well, all she knew for certain was that he was from another clan. "You're lucky it warm out otherwise you'd risk losing that one." Twilightstar mewed the father, eyeing the newborn he had with him. "What are you doing here?"

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training