Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by RainFall Wonders
Today 11:10 PM
Lightning Training !
Last post by RainFall Wonders
Today 11:06 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Bonsai
Today 10:56 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:49 PM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by Starfall
Today 10:40 PM

Old March 31st, 2024, 05:52 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Default Walking on eggshells [p]

★Sharpfin
Tom\Warrior\RC
"If you don't believe in yourself, then I believe in you."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Today was normal, a good rhythmic kind of normal.

He knew what that meant, it meant that life was slowly slinking on without him. And he had yet to catch up. So, he decided he would start. No need to sit around in the clearing all day, a true devoted warrior would do something. Sharpfin was eager to solidify his place in Riverclan, but the great opportunity never seemed to come to him.

But why sit around and wait for opportunity? The stars gave him paws, he might as well use them.

This was how things were supposed to be, all in order and rippling with confidence. He would catch prey this evening, he would be persistent when being met with hostility. Being a warrior meant being willing to defend the clan with his life. He needed optimism to do that. The only emotion that would properly get him anywhere.

As he padded out further into territory, a fuzzy shape came into view. Sharpfin narrowed his eyes and cocked his head. What was it with him and fuzzy shapes lately? Was his eyesight really that bad? Surely not, it was probably something that happened to all cats.

Tags: @lys.luvbot

Owltalon is the current Riverclan Deputy.
If you need her, mention me!

Riverclan Resources
My Art Shop!

Last edited by Marigoldwhisper; March 31st, 2024 at 05:53 PM.
Old April 1st, 2024, 10:55 AM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: Walking on eggshells [p]

┊VenomWink
╰⸻♡ she/her⸻⸻╮

VenomWink had been lazing in the middle of RiverClan territory eating a rabbit, the scene was quite horrific. She lifted her narrow head as her ears perked to the sudden noise of another cat walking. She landed her eyes on the target and then yawned realizing who it was. She chewed on her rabbit, staring at Sharpfin with a cold and unimpressed expression. ' ' Oh, it's just you,' ' she said, her voice laced with disdain. ' ' I was hoping for something more interesting to come along.' ' She said with an eye roll. She flicked her tail back and forth, a clear sign of annoyance. How many cats was she going to have to deal with, might be better to go back to the trailer park with her dad. She lifted her cream-colored head again looking at the tomcat before her, he was rather handsome yes, very handsome in fact. From the tom's blueish coat to his soul-baring eyes. Maybe seeing her clanmate wasn't such a bad thing after all...

@Marigoldwhisper [SharpFin]

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Last edited by lys.luvbot; April 1st, 2024 at 10:55 AM.
Old April 1st, 2024, 11:22 AM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lys.luvbot View Post
┊VenomWink
╰⸻♡ she/her⸻⸻╮

VenomWink had been lazing in the middle of RiverClan territory eating a rabbit, the scene was quite horrific. She lifted her narrow head as her ears perked to the sudden noise of another cat walking. She landed her eyes on the target and then yawned realizing who it was. She chewed on her rabbit, staring at Sharpfin with a cold and unimpressed expression. ' ' Oh, it's just you,' ' she said, her voice laced with disdain. ' ' I was hoping for something more interesting to come along.' ' She said with an eye roll. She flicked her tail back and forth, a clear sign of annoyance. How many cats was she going to have to deal with, might be better to go back to the trailer park with her dad. She lifted her cream-colored head again looking at the tomcat before her, he was rather handsome yes, very handsome in fact. From the tom's blueish coat to his soul-baring eyes. Maybe seeing her clanmate wasn't such a bad thing after all...

★Sharpfin
Tom\Warrior\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Sharpfin winced at the aray of gorey rabbit parts that scattered around Venomwink's paws."I think something more interesting did come. Great Starclan, you completely mutilated that rabbit." From what he'd heard, Venomwink was a rouge. Perhaps she just hadn't adapted quite well and was taking her anger out on rabbits. At least it was energy Birdsnow could use to good use.

Sharpfin completely missed her cold gaze though, he couldn't even hear the stabs of distain in her voice. He did take note of her tail twitching in annoyance, that was something he'd seen Jayfrost do far too often around him, he certainly did it enough for Sharpfin to know what it meant.

"You have great skill." He observed, touching his nose to the rabbit guts. "Hopefully you'll be able to do that to the next Thunderclan cat that walks in here." He flashed a grin at her. "What are you doing out so far into territory anyways?"

Riverclan Resources
My Art Shop!
Old April 1st, 2024, 11:49 AM
'merp'

┊VenomWink
╰⸻♡ she/her⸻⸻╮

VenomWink looked down at the rabbit she had demolished, she didn't see anything wrong with what she'd done to it. ' ' Is this not how you kill them? My dad taught me to separate everything inside it. ' ' She said her venomous gaze stuck on the bloody rabbit. She continued to eat the rabbit, obviously starting with the most nutritious parts of it. She stopped swaying her fluffy tail back and forth, she was more intrigued now than annoyed. She let out a low grumble in response to his compliment, more like a failed purr. ' ' Thank you, I learned it from my father... ' ' She trailed off some of the memories coming back like a hot flash. She turned the right side of her head away in an attempt to hide her scar, most cats seemed to be curious about what it was from, but she didn't need to talk about that right now. What are you doing out so far into territory VenomWink totally wasn't out here to get away from her clan... ' ' Oh uh, I just felt like hunting. ' ' She said in a soft tone, it was a very transparent lie

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old April 1st, 2024, 01:09 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Quote:
┊VenomWink
╰⸻♡ she/her⸻⸻╮

VenomWink looked down at the rabbit she had demolished, she didn't see anything wrong with what she'd done to it. ' ' Is this not how you kill them? My dad taught me to separate everything inside it. ' ' She said her venomous gaze stuck on the bloody rabbit. She continued to eat the rabbit, obviously starting with the most nutritious parts of it. She stopped swaying her fluffy tail back and forth, she was more intrigued now than annoyed. She let out a low grumble in response to his compliment, more like a failed purr. ' ' Thank you, I learned it from my father... ' ' She trailed off some of the memories coming back like a hot flash. She turned the right side of her head away in an attempt to hide her scar, most cats seemed to be curious about what it was from, but she didn't need to talk about that right now. What are you doing out so far into territory VenomWink totally wasn't out here to get away from her clan... ' ' Oh uh, I just felt like hunting. ' ' She said in a soft tone, it was a very transparent lie

★Sharpfin
Tom\Warrior\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

"What a coincidence, I'm hoping to do some hunting as well." Sharpfin tapped Venomwink's paw with the tip of his split tail. "You should come with me!" Oh, this was going great! He was actually going out and doing things, things a warrior would do without any hesitation. He was already fitting the mold. If only he could get rid of that crippling self doubt as well. He'd rather live without that.

Plus, it seemed to be a pretty good first impression, she didn't seem to be annoyed with him anymore. Maybe she'd say yes and they'd both have a fun outing.

His icy gaze flicked back to the rabbit. "He did?" Sharpfin said quizzically, his head tilting. "Well, he surely had a unique way of eating things. Nothing wrong with it if you get feed I guess." He licked his forepaw then drew it over his ear. "Bringing back something for camp would definitely be ideal though. But don't worry, I'm sure it'll be easy for you to find something."

Riverclan Resources
My Art Shop!
Old April 1st, 2024, 03:28 PM
'merp'

┊VenomWink
╰⸻♡ she/her⸻⸻╮

VenomWink couldn't help but feel a little drawn to SharpFin. There was something about his confidence and the way he carried himself that was quite attractive. She was pleasantly surprised when he suggested they go hunting together. Maybe this could be a chance to get to know him better. She smiled coyly and batted her lashes. ' ' I'd love to come with you,' ' she purred. ' ' It would be great to have some company out there.' ' She couldn't help but feel a little excited at the prospect of spending time with him, even if it was just for a hunt. Maybe they could even make a game of it and see who could catch the most prey. As for the rabbit, she shrugged. ' ' I suppose he did have a unique way of eating things,' ' she said, trying to hide her amusement. ' ' But you're right, it would be nice to bring back something for camp. I'm sure we'll find something good out there.' ' She said with a hidden eye roll, she hated her clan more than anything, but for Sharpfin she could act like she did.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old April 1st, 2024, 04:47 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Quote:
┊VenomWink
╰⸻♡ she/her⸻⸻╮

VenomWink couldn't help but feel a little drawn to SharpFin. There was something about his confidence and the way he carried himself that was quite attractive. She was pleasantly surprised when he suggested they go hunting together. Maybe this could be a chance to get to know him better. She smiled coyly and batted her lashes. ' ' I'd love to come with you,' ' she purred. ' ' It would be great to have some company out there.' ' She couldn't help but feel a little excited at the prospect of spending time with him, even if it was just for a hunt. Maybe they could even make a game of it and see who could catch the most prey. As for the rabbit, she shrugged. ' ' I suppose he did have a unique way of eating things,' ' she said, trying to hide her amusement. ' ' But you're right, it would be nice to bring back something for camp. I'm sure we'll find something good out there.' ' She said with a hidden eye roll, she hated her clan more than anything, but for Sharpfin she could act like she did.

★Sharpfin
Tom\Warrior\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Sharpfin was ecstatic that Venomwink wouldn't mind tagging along. It was a very sweet gesture given he wasn't very noticeable or popular in Riverclan. He was kind of just.. there, floating in and out of a few short conversations. He was glad that Venomwink actually took a liking to him.

"What are we waiting for? Let's get out there and be good warriors! I'll race ya!" Sharpfin shot Venomwink a smile before darting off into the trees. His paws soared through the undergrowth and pounded past flowers and dodged low branches. It had been so long since he'd gone on a run like this, a run so freeing.

As he galloped down a hill, he saw a clear view of a lake and a few puddles sitting at the base of the heightened land. Sharpfin only smiled as he skidded down the muddy hill. It was slippery and marshy and wet, but Sharpfin didn't care. He could care less even. This. This was great!

He slipped and came crashing into a small little puddle. Water roared in his ears and wetened his blue-grey pelt. He splashed in the shallow water like a happy little kit. All that pressure, all that weight of being a strong and devoted warrior was finally over. For a good few moments, he was finally a kit again.

Soon, Venomwink would come sliding down that hill too. What would she think of him, seeing him littered with dirt?

Anxiety quaked through the warrior's bones. Yeah, warrior. Hopefully, she wouldn't mind...

Riverclan Resources
My Art Shop!
Old April 5th, 2024, 02:55 PM
'merp'

┊VenomWink
╰⸻♡ she/her⸻⸻╮

As VenomWink followed Sharpfin through the trees, she couldn't help but feel a flutter in her chest. She had a slight crush on him and was excited to spend some time alone together. She loved the way he moved, so graceful and confident. She admired his bravery and his loyalty to their clan. When Sharpfin challenged her to a race, VenomWink couldn't resist. She took off after him, her paws pounding the ground as she weaved in and out of the trees. She could hear Sharpfin's laughter ahead of her and it made her heart skip a beat. She had never felt this way before. As they reached the top of the hill, VenomWink gasped at the stunning view of the lake below. She had never seen anything so beautiful. When Sharpfin came crashing down into the puddle, VenomWink couldn't help but giggle. She loved how carefree he was, how he didn't let anything hold him back. When she reached the bottom of the hill, VenomWink couldn't help but feel a little nervous. What would Sharpfin think of her? She was just an ordinary warrior, nothing special. But as she approached him, she saw the look of pure joy on his face and it made her heart swell. Together, they splashed in the shallow water, laughing and playing like two kits. VenomWink couldn't remember the last time she had felt so happy. As she looked at Sharpfin, covered in dirt and water, she couldn't help but feel a little more than just a crush. She hoped that maybe, just maybe, he felt the same way.
As VenomWink followed Sharpfin through the trees, she couldn't help but admire how handsome he was. She loved the way he moved, so graceful and confident. She admired his bravery and his loyalty to their clan. When Sharpfin challenged her to a race, VenomWink couldn't resist. She took off after him, her heart racing as she tried to keep up with him. She could hear Sharpfin's laughter ahead of her and it made her feel alive. She was glad that he was enjoying her company. As they reached the top of the hill, VenomWink gasped at the stunning view of the lake below. She had never seen anything so beautiful. When Sharpfin came crashing down into the puddle, VenomWink couldn't help but smile. She loved how carefree he was, how he didn't let anything hold him back. When she reached the bottom of the hill, VenomWink couldn't help but feel a little nervous. What would Sharpfin think of her? She was just an ordinary warrior, nothing special. But as she approached him, she saw the look of pure joy on his face and it made her heart skip a beat. Together, they splashed in the shallow water, laughing and playing like two kits. VenomWink couldn't remember the last time she had felt so happy. As she looked at Sharpfin, covered in dirt and water, she couldn't help but feel drawn to him. She hoped that they could spend more time together and get to know each other better.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old April 13th, 2024, 12:29 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

★Sharpfin
Tom\Warrior\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

The skinny tom was almost scared at first when he saw Venomwink's familiar wispy pelt charging down the slope. But, he was pleasantly surprised to see the large grin on her face. She didn't mind, no one whisker. Well, isn't that a relief? Sharpfin wasn't really in the mood for being scolded anyways.

As she joined him, he kicked up water with his forepaws and giggled an rolled around until the shiny color under his pelt was nearly unrecognizable. After a while, he finally slowed to catch his breath, drawing his tongue over his chest in an attempt to smooth and clean his fur.

"That was fun! Man, if I had the time I'd do it again," he gave himself a good shake, "Buuuuut, then we'd get nothing done." He pointed out to himself, not really speaking directly at Venomwink but not avoiding her gaze either.

His blue eyes shot up to hers. "Ready to catch some fish? I'm sure you'll be great at it, considering how you ripped apart that rabbit." He commented with a snicker. "Such a unique way of hunting."

Tags: @lys.luvbot

Riverclan Resources
My Art Shop!