Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 11:15 AM
3v1 Mass Healing Thread
by ellie
Last post by squidz
Today 11:13 AM

Old April 7th, 2024, 07:19 PM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: The Shadowledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritter View Post
[Tick Kit]
[Purrks- Bewitched/Constant Hunger-no others yet]
[He Him] - [Shadowclan Kit] - [4 Moons]

TickKit jumped ever so slightly at the sudden hiss from the leader trying to pick out who exactly ForestKit was, TickKit found himself in a very mild state of shock, kittens weren’t meant to squeak and interrupt things. Mother had taught them that of course, had the other kittens not been taught that? Of course not. Because his littermates felt like the only other kits with manners beside the squawking birds of the rest. Along with shock, TickKit absorbed what was happening, every second of it, an example of what not to do and why not to do it. Blinking a few times as the meeting carried on he wondered if ForestKit felt ashamed? Embarrassed? He knew that he would. And now he got to cheer!! ‘YellowTwist! PaleSong!’ TickKit held as much volume with the cheering as he possibly could for a kit. Cheering with the others made him feel like he was that itty bit special or significant.

(Eep forgot to memtion Tick Kit is open for interaction!)
Rosekit

༺♥༻

Rosekit carefully weaves through the crowd gathered, reaching her brother with relative ease. A bit unfortunately, she's arrived at the meeting right at the loudest time. Oh well, at least she can have a bit of fun cheering with Tickkit.

"Yellowtwist, Palesong!" She shouts, ears flattened to muffle at least a bit of the noise.

Scarlet then nudges her brother, a curious look spreading on her features.

"Hey Tickkit, what did I miss? I was busy practicing some new battle moves and failed to hear the call," She says, head hanging low with guilt, it isn't like her to make a mistake like that.

Her gaze flickers to Dawnstar, a bit of curiousity brimming behind her amber hues.

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~

Last edited by Streamtail; April 7th, 2024 at 07:19 PM.
Old April 7th, 2024, 08:00 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Aggressive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post

Rosekit

༺♥༻

Rosekit carefully weaves through the crowd gathered, reaching her brother with relative ease. A bit unfortunately, she's arrived at the meeting right at the loudest time. Oh well, at least she can have a bit of fun cheering with Tickkit.

"Yellowtwist, Palesong!" She shouts, ears flattened to muffle at least a bit of the noise.

Scarlet then nudges her brother, a curious look spreading on her features.

"Hey Tickkit, what did I miss? I was busy practicing some new battle moves and failed to hear the call," She says, head hanging low with guilt, it isn't like her to make a mistake like that.

Her gaze flickers to Dawnstar, a bit of curiousity brimming behind her amber hues.
[Tick Kit]
[Purrks- Bewitched/Constant Hunger-no others yet]
[He Him] - [Shadowclan Kit] - [4 Moons]

TickKit jumped slightly at the nudge, indulged in the meeting. Blinking as he moved his attention away from DawnStar and to RoseKit he felt a stab of envy as well as admiration that RoseKit was already working ahead with techniques and other apprentice level things. ‘Well! Er- there was a noisy kit who threw a fit because their ceremony wasn’t done, but that’s because they weren’t present for it! And there was two new warriors and a bunch of apprentices having their ceremony!’ TickKit assumed his explanation was thorough enough, he had only really paid attention to those parts! Oh! He forgot something! ‘Oh and DawnStar was really mad lookin’ at the start! There is probably gonna be a lot of shouting this meeting.’ TickKit let out a slight sigh at the mention of it, he really didn’t fancy anymore hissy fits in his ears! The ceremonies were loud enough.’Can you teach me what you were learning later! Pleaseee?’ TickKit knew that he was meant to speak all formal but what was the use if Mother wasn’t around to hear him speak like this! Those thoughts would definitely be scolded if he said them out loud.. maybe he should start speaking formally again.’ I want to know battle stuff too!

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!

Last edited by Fritter; April 7th, 2024 at 08:01 PM.
Old April 8th, 2024, 08:22 AM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Twistedpaw smiled at her mom, meowing I should probably go find my new mentor now. She touched noses with her new mentor as soon as she found Sootspirit. @Maybi @SeonghwasBunnyEars
Mothcloud gave her daughter a fond look and nodded. Watching as Sootspirit touched noses with her daughter. Her eyes narrowed as she didn't know the warrior. She'd seen them around but never spoke to them.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old April 8th, 2024, 11:03 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Once the cheers died down, Dawnstar lifted her fluffy tail and signaled for silence and attention. "If you hear your name, you're being reassigned." She said with a low growl.

"Lostpaw and Brightfur, Willowpaw and Chestnutfur, Chipmunkpaw and Shrewstep, Shadowpaw and Doeflame, Gracklepaw and Slytiger, Littlepaw and Shadowflame, Spiderpaw and Ratwisp, Goopypaw and Nightshade." Dawnstar finished and then jumped into the meat of this meeting.

"So I believe I remarked on how dreadful patrols were last meeting. I spoke about them since I figured that something would change, that warriors would get their acts together and start properly handling simple duties. But from Hawkbite's latest report, it seems that I was wrong." She dragged her claws across the stone below her.

"Now, I'm aware that not all of you are behaving like pathetic kittypets, but enough of you are that now the entire clan will be punished for it. I'm calling off the raid for ThunderClan and we'll be returning Sunkissed Creek to them. If we can't patrol and hunt our own territory, I don't see the need to keep extra. I want no cat starting trouble with ThunderClan, if I or any of the Enforcers catch you causing trouble with the rodents, expect a punishment to fit the crime. I'll deal with ThunderClan when they step out of line."

There was no point in fighting with ThunderClan, or at least that's what ShadowClan was suggesting to her. Dawnstar needed to start cracking down harsher on the laziness within the clan. "Punishment for failing patrols will be dealt with harsher by the Enforcers. Vulturefang was too soft with those who failed patrols, it has left a lasting impact." Dawnstar scoffed and shook her head in disapproval and disappointment.

"If you're upset with how things are, take it out on your useless clanmates. Meeting dismissed." Dawnstar spat, leaping off the Shadowledge.
#shcmeeting

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @vellichor @appariitiion @naiad @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Undertaker @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @Willowfern @Rani @gs29513 @fading @Peril @JackHunt_17 @iliri @Willie Warf @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @Levi 99 @starry @Tiabirb @staurn @carmen @Nixey @Pitou @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Lillith @taillow @bubble[error]. @Breaking Dawn @Tecumori @Zei @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @MockingRabbit @Wingnettle @Alchemist Kitsune @Ashwing @Rose @Caspian @Faith. @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Sakura. @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Scourge2346 @Ymir @FruitBatz @Cinnamon~ @Eden @Morrigan @Snowyfeathr @Omari @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @Cubeisdagoat @Carrot @Zorua @Ladieratt @ChaosBringer. @hades. @R0ttenC4ndy @Neptune. @lane @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Snips @Theodore_510 @silas @paris @Fish @Mica @hawkboi @JenxyMoo99 @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Woody @TheSpider. @lunartranquility @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @.Sunshine. @Fealixx_SIO @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @Collieheart @MangofDoom @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Artemis @StormyDays @ShadeCosmic @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @Fawn<3 @MoonCat @kittycatburmise @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Littlesun0112 @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @DaffodilFlight @Cubehadtomakeanotherone @SootyPatootie

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old April 8th, 2024, 11:57 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |

Moonmeadow came into camp carrying a mouthful of prey from her trip out to hunt. It had been awhile since they left camp and they wanted to stretch their legs and decided to be useful while doing so. Her sickly green eyes floated from the oddly empty camp opening to the shadowledge and their eyes widened. Of course, it was just their luck that they went out to hunt the moment a meeting was called. The warrior perked their rounded ears to listen to Dawnstar as she spoke, reassignments. Oh no! That meant that she missed all the new apprentices, how unfortunate. She would ask around to try and find the new apprentices to congratulate them. Were there any new warriors? They dropped their mice and crow on the prey pile before making her way over to the crowd of cats settling down. Oh, it seems that Shadowpaw got a new mentor, the warrior crossed off telling Dawnstar about her concerns on the young molly’s training mentally. Though Moonmeadow made a new note to check in with Doeflame and make sure that they were a good one. Shadowpaw didn’t deserve to have two failing mentors.

Dawnstar turned to less favorable news. Patrols. Ugh, even Moonmeadow was getting annoyed by the lack of work being done by her fellow warriors. It's as though they didn’t even want to be Shadowclan. How annoying. Then Dawnstar surprised them. The raid has been called off and Sunkissed Creek will be given back to Thunderclan. Moonmeadow was conflicted with how she felt about that. It was logical, what Dawnstar said was logical. If they couldn’t care for their own territory why keep more. Though why did it have to be given back to Thunderclan of all clans? The warrior did brighten a bit at the thought of harsher punishment for patrols, maybe that’ll get her clan to get in gear finally. If it was up to Moonmeadow there would have been harsher punishments much sooner. As much as she was kind they didn’t tolerate laziness. There are times for breaks and taking care of yourself, of course there was and for some of her clan mates she wished they would realize that but that didn’t mean shirking duties that affected the whole clan. They need to feed their clan and they need to heal their clan and they need to protect their clan. What was so difficult to understand about that.

With a lash of her tail, the molly stood up a bit, that reminded her of Scratchpaw and how the little tom hasn’t been around at all when it came to his training despite Moonmeadow’s efforts. She thought that the apprentice would be on top of things given his background. He surely didn’t think that Dawnstar would tolerate his inaction in general but especially with his being so new to the clan. Shadowclan wasn’t the place to expect others to just feed you as you laze around. Moonmeadow wanted to believe that he'd turn it around but he'd need to stop avoiding her if he wanted to stick around. There was no point teaching someone who doesn’t want to learn as Moonmeadow’s mama put it and the warrior fully agreed. It was better to put your efforts where they would be useful. Though Moonmeadow wouldn’t be giving up on Scratchpaw, she would keep trying. With enough thinking of the negatives, Moonmeadow moved to find Shadowpaw and Doeflame. Though they kept back to let them meet up for each other before doing anything. After they seemed to have chatted, Moonmeadow called out to Doeflame, “Doeflame, if you have a moment, I would like to chat with you.

Moonmeadow stayed polite as she examined the other molly carefully. The warrior didn’t know her very well so they weren’t sure if she was active or not. Active enough to be given an apprentice but sometimes Dawnstar accidentally calls on duds. They wanted to make sure that Doeflame wasn’t one of them.

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!

[ @Fish - Shadowpaw | @kittycatburmise - Doeflame ]
[ Mamamoon on a bit of a scout because Shadowpaw means a lot to her ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old April 8th, 2024, 12:38 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

. Palesong .
mostly white gray and cream calico she-cat with short fur and blue eyes
she/her . shadowclan warrior . 9 moons

The molly shot a large grin to Yellowpaw as he received his warrior name. Yellowtwist. It had a nice ring to it, and she felt like it fitted him very well. Oh gosh, oh gosh. That meant it was her turn now. She took a deep breath and looked at the leader with a tiny smile playing on her lips. She was... Palesong! Oh, that hadn't been to bad. She let the leader touch her forehead and stepped back into the crowd once all the chanting was done. For some reason, she found herself wanting to take place next to Yellowtwist once again. Honestly, she didn’t even know why. He was grumpy and rude but yet she felt herself drawn to him... and they’d gotten their warrior names in the same meeting to maybe he’d make a little “exception” from his behaviour here. It was a special moment for the both of them and she hoped that deep down, he felt that too. Perhaps one day he would actually see her as a friend.

“We made it,” Palesong whispered eagerly. “You’re Yellowtwist and I’m Palesong. This is great!” Once those words were spoken, she turned her attention to Dawnstar once again. Reassignments... okay, now the topic was patrols. She furrowed her brows as the leader mentioned how dreadful patrols were. Did cats find it so hard? When she was assigned to a patrol she did the job, then returned to camp, reported, and done. As a punishment the raid on ThunderClan’s camp would be called off, and Sunkissed Creek would be returned to them. She couldn’t say she was sad about the raid part but Sunkissed Creek was disappointing. It was a beautiful spot and she would miss it.

“I’ll miss Sunkissed Creek quite a bit,” she murmured to Yellowtwist. “It’s kinda sad some cats in our clan are so incompetent. Honestly it’s not so hard to report a patrol, do your duties, listen to instructions, and done.” Waaait! Had she just called some of her clanmates incompetent?! No, she couldn’t say that- was she supposed to apologize now?

[ @hades. ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old April 8th, 2024, 01:35 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post
. Palesong .
mostly white gray and cream calico she-cat with short fur and blue eyes
she/her . shadowclan warrior . 9 moons

The molly shot a large grin to Yellowpaw as he received his warrior name. Yellowtwist. It had a nice ring to it, and she felt like it fitted him very well. Oh gosh, oh gosh. That meant it was her turn now. She took a deep breath and looked at the leader with a tiny smile playing on her lips. She was... Palesong! Oh, that hadn't been to bad. She let the leader touch her forehead and stepped back into the crowd once all the chanting was done. For some reason, she found herself wanting to take place next to Yellowtwist once again. Honestly, she didn’t even know why. He was grumpy and rude but yet she felt herself drawn to him... and they’d gotten their warrior names in the same meeting to maybe he’d make a little “exception” from his behaviour here. It was a special moment for the both of them and she hoped that deep down, he felt that too. Perhaps one day he would actually see her as a friend.

“We made it,” Palesong whispered eagerly. “You’re Yellowtwist and I’m Palesong. This is great!” Once those words were spoken, she turned her attention to Dawnstar once again. Reassignments... okay, now the topic was patrols. She furrowed her brows as the leader mentioned how dreadful patrols were. Did cats find it so hard? When she was assigned to a patrol she did the job, then returned to camp, reported, and done. As a punishment the raid on ThunderClan’s camp would be called off, and Sunkissed Creek would be returned to them. She couldn’t say she was sad about the raid part but Sunkissed Creek was disappointing. It was a beautiful spot and she would miss it.

“I’ll miss Sunkissed Creek quite a bit,” she murmured to Yellowtwist. “It’s kinda sad some cats in our clan are so incompetent. Honestly it’s not so hard to report a patrol, do your duties, listen to instructions, and done.” Waaait! Had she just called some of her clanmates incompetent?! No, she couldn’t say that- was she supposed to apologize now?

[ @hades. ]
Oh, come on! Some kit decided it was okay to come and interrupt one of the best moments of his life? And also maybe Palepaw's, but, uh... less important. Much less. Or he thought so, maybe? Whatever. Some tiny inconvenience couldn't ruin his ceremony. Though he did shoot a glare at the kit.

And, there they go. Back to His and Palepaw's ceremony. Nothing else could go wrong from there. Something would go right for once and he'd progress toward's his life's goal-

'Yellowpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Yellowtwist.'

Excuse me, WHAT? He said in his head. Dawnstar evidently wasn't in a great mood and Yellowpaw wasn't an arrogant idiot (maybe some might call him arrogant, but he was CONFIDENT, thank you very much) and also he liked his fur for the most part and wasn't looking for more scars.

His rare smile crumbled into his usual expression, except a little more intense. That was the same suffix as his sworn enemy that he had never met. It felt like an insult.

Yellowtwist listened to Palesong just enough to get the gist of what she was saying. He was still angry about it, but he thought for a second. If Wildtwist was the reason the name was horrible, then he'd just get rid of Wildtwist, which was his original plan but now he was stealing the other tom's name.

reassignments, blah blah blah, happened every moon anymore. Thank Starclan he never had to. Besides the one time, but at least it wasn't just the mentor being stupid.

OH, COME ON. It was a chance to demolish his enemies, vanished into thin air due to idiocy. If he was in charge, that would change really freaking fast. No one who was redundant would survive a time of Yellowpa-twist for leader.

Waitwaitwaitwaitwait. Palesong was actually right for once? Oh my god, who kidnapped her? "I know, right? It can't be that hard to walk, hunt, train an apprentice to be sneaky, kill something, and all that. Because of some lazy idiots there's no chance to kill something." Yellowtwist complained quietly.

"Hey, at least Thunderclan has to deal with the predators that like it there if Dawnstar gives it over." He said, remembering someone telling him that as a kit.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]
Old April 8th, 2024, 04:06 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by hades. View Post
Oh, come on! Some kit decided it was okay to come and interrupt one of the best moments of his life? And also maybe Palepaw's, but, uh... less important. Much less. Or he thought so, maybe? Whatever. Some tiny inconvenience couldn't ruin his ceremony. Though he did shoot a glare at the kit.

And, there they go. Back to His and Palepaw's ceremony. Nothing else could go wrong from there. Something would go right for once and he'd progress toward's his life's goal-

'Yellowpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Yellowtwist.'

Excuse me, WHAT? He said in his head. Dawnstar evidently wasn't in a great mood and Yellowpaw wasn't an arrogant idiot (maybe some might call him arrogant, but he was CONFIDENT, thank you very much) and also he liked his fur for the most part and wasn't looking for more scars.

His rare smile crumbled into his usual expression, except a little more intense. That was the same suffix as his sworn enemy that he had never met. It felt like an insult.

Yellowtwist listened to Palesong just enough to get the gist of what she was saying. He was still angry about it, but he thought for a second. If Wildtwist was the reason the name was horrible, then he'd just get rid of Wildtwist, which was his original plan but now he was stealing the other tom's name.

reassignments, blah blah blah, happened every moon anymore. Thank Starclan he never had to. Besides the one time, but at least it wasn't just the mentor being stupid.

OH, COME ON. It was a chance to demolish his enemies, vanished into thin air due to idiocy. If he was in charge, that would change really freaking fast. No one who was redundant would survive a time of Yellowpa-twist for leader.

Waitwaitwaitwaitwait. Palesong was actually right for once? Oh my god, who kidnapped her? "I know, right? It can't be that hard to walk, hunt, train an apprentice to be sneaky, kill something, and all that. Because of some lazy idiots there's no chance to kill something." Yellowtwist complained quietly.

"Hey, at least Thunderclan has to deal with the predators that like it there if Dawnstar gives it over." He said, remembering someone telling him that as a kit.

(Remember Yellowtwist's sibling Bluepaw? There Bluemuzzle now heh)

Bluemuzzle padded to his brothers side and nudged him affectionately. "Finally joining the warriors?" He teased

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old April 8th, 2024, 04:36 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

More of her kits arrived by the moment, and Lostspark's heart lightened when he spotted each one of them. Her heart squeezed slightly with the loss of Smokekit, Magpiekit, and Gloomkit, wherever they were. She hoped they were, at the very least, happy. Aside from these three, the only kit who hadn't shown up from her litter of thirteen was... Rainykit. Lostspark would try to seek the kitten out later, because getting one's name not at the same time as one's littermates... might be disheartening.

Behind all the kits called to get their names, Yellowpaw and Palepaw's presence too was requested, and Lostspark drifted her gaze to the pair. Finally, two warriors. A smile pulled the corners of her mouth upward as she watched her kits line up. Apprentices. They were going to be apprentices, Lostspark could barely believe it. But believe it she'd have to, because as tiny as they'd once been, they were now moving on to a new part in life.

Amber gaze skipping down the line of to-be apprentices again, it snagged on... Howlingkit. There was no definite reason, but the Medicine Cat suddenly felt uneasy when her daughter whipped around, aimed a tense, mocking smile right at her, and waved. Which was odd, because to this day, Howlingkit had never smiled at her. The truth behind that statement was slightly depressing, but... it was true.

Regardless, it was safe to say she was sufficiently distracted when Mirekit began scrambling up the Shadowledge to reach Dawnstar. Lostspark could have sworn she barely breathed until the black and grey kit had finally acquired a solid footing.

'Mama! Look!'

Cracking a wobbly smile at her daughter and lifting a slightly trembling paw, Lostspark waved, finding herself unable to open her mouth after that terrifying display. Kits. Returning her attention to Dawnstar as her mother started doling out apprentice names, Lostspark found herself perking up, warmth unfurling in her chest as if it were her apprentice ceremony. But this was close - no, it was better. Her kits were being named.

Bursting at the seams with barely restrained happiness, the Medicine Cat beamed at her kits as they each stepped forward, receiving their names. Sleepypaw, Birdpaw, Moonpaw, Cinderpaw, Rainpaw, Quietpaw, Wispypaw, Quillpaw, Sootpaw, Mirepaw . . . wait, one was missing.

Glancing quizzically up at her mother, Lostspark's brow furrowed with bewilderment as Howlingkit's new name wasn't up there with the rest of her littermates. Lostspark wasn't going to stay silent about that, that was her daughter and she deserved her na- 'Howlingkit, as you requested a name change, from this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you'll be known as Heronpaw.'

Lips parted with surprise, Lostspark sat there for a moment in silence, frozen, uncertain if she was merely hearing things or... or...

A sinking feeling started in her chest as Dawnstar's words crystalized in her mind, slowly, hauntingly, starting to make sense. Howlingkit... Heronpaw had asked for the name change. Her Sundew had gone out of her way to request her name be changed to something that she thought would hurt Lostspark. And the glance filled with contempt Heronpaw shot her a moment later only solidified the extent of her daughter's hatred.

Lostspark's happy smile faltered, lips no longer pulled upward into a proud grin, instead turned slightly down as she struggled not to allow the tears stinging at the corners of her eyes to spill free. She didn't mean to feel sad. Not over a simple name change, even if that name change signified that Heronpaw would rather be named after Darkfall's ex, someone not her mother. Because that was what this was. Another way for Howling- Heronpaw to remind her that she meant nothing.

Her heart just continued sinking as Heronpaw turned, expression turning warm once more as she spoke with her sister. It was an out of body experience, to know that there was nothing one could do to right a wrong that'd been committed, because to this day Lostspark didn't know why she was so hated. Pushed aside. Unwanted.

But if that was what Heronpaw wanted, then Lostspark would respect her wishes. The Medicine Cat was done trying to bridge the gap between them. She'd pleaded with her daughter so many times, and not once had Lostspark received the same courtesy, the same respect, back. If what Heronpaw yearned for was indifference, then that was what her daughter would receive. No more would the Medicine Cat go out of her way to earn her daughter's affections. Lostspark would treat her like any other Clanmate, because that was what Heronpaw had shown her she wanted.

And if anyone was a fool for wearing their heart on their sleeve, it was Lostspark herself. She'd done this, by making herself so vulnerable to her children. She would not make that mistake again.

So Lostspark waited, a pleasant, emotion-lacking smile on her face. And once the meeting was over, she strode over to the row of apprentices. Hers, once, but not anymore. Because that was what a mother did, wasn't it? She let her children go.

"Sleepypaw, Birdpaw, Moonpaw, Cinderpaw, Rainpaw, Quietpaw, Wispypaw, Quillpaw, Sootpaw, Mirepaw," amber hues flicked to the last cat she had to name. "Heronpaw." Lostspark inclined her head before glancing away again, seemingly disinterested. "Congratulations on your apprenticeship. It's good to have so many new apprentices in ShadowClan. I wish you all the best, and if any of you need anything, you know full well where to find me. Make your mentors proud, and your leader prouder." Pausing a moment, she nodded to Twistedpaw, Brownpaw, and Lionpaw as well. "You too, congratulations." With those words, the Medicine Cat turned on her heels and left.

If her kits would only recognize a mother they'd built in their fantasies, one who didn't care about them, then who was Lostspark to fight it?

[ @fading - Heronpaw / @taillow - Mirepaw / @Estelle - Sleepypaw / @Mica - Birdpaw / @Poprock - Moonpaw / @Neptune. - Cinderpaw / @SuspiciousMindz - Rainpaw / @Morrigan - Quietpaw / @Eden - Wispypaw / @furrensic - Quillpaw / @iliri - Sootpaw / @zozelen - Brownpaw / @Katiethewolfchild - Twistedpaw / @Ladieratt - Lionpaw ]

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old April 8th, 2024, 05:32 PM
it'll just take time.....

Status: i will forever stare back at the photos of us and smile!
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

SHE/HER
Purrks: Silver Tongue [Inactive]

As Heronpaw roughly caught her sister’s mew, she fails to stop the blue shecat as Heron lets out a yelp. Crashing to the ground, as if it was second nature for the apprentice. She raises her free paw, a honed skill throughout the moons. Anger rushes through her veins, moons and moons of resentment built up to this moment. Heronpaw smacks her sister off of her harshly, taking care to do it swiftly and without her claws. “Don’t touch me!” Hackles raised as she hisses lowly towards the younger sibling. The Heir feels no remorse, Birdpaw had no right to touch her! No right to get near her.

No sense of attachments towards Birdpaw, Heronpaw had felt nothing but hate and anger to her. She had seen over moons the relationship between Birdpaw and Mossfreckle. Was it envy? Absolutely. Envy over Birdpaw’s loving life. That life had never been given to her, even if it had..Heronpaw had burned it away long ago. Her mental walls closer and closer to sealing the gate. Sunny. Sunny was reason she was keeping it open. Heronpaw’s attention is turned else where. Blue and yellow eyes pointed towards her “mother”. The Heir tries, she really does try to feel anything but anger in this moment. Only for any point of joy to be burned to ash.

She can’t hurt anyone, Heronpaw couldn’t risk her apprentice title right after getting it. She has to hold herself back from full on screaming. The words ready to go flying towards her bloodline, they had done nothing but left her. She had done nothing but hurt Heronpaw. The Shecat had blinded her, abandoned her, and sided with the tom that lied to her. Heronpaw feels the heat start to burn the back of her throat, tears trying to form in her eyes.

In a blink of an eye it all fades away. The raging fire drenched in water in a heartbeat. That disinterested look, the dismissive tone. Only her name, her new name. Heronpaw can feel it crumble around her grey pelt. Each walls support cracking, the cooled lava chipping away from it as she can only stare. She feels ill, like a sickness has dragged her into the depths of the nearest lake.

Frozen water. It cools and drowns the fire within, the ice above her body freezing over. No escape from the darkness.The Heir feels like she is drowning, she tries to not gasp for the little air she had in the current moment but it’s no use. Her grandmother had dismissed the meeting. She could run. Run right now and make it out alive. Alas, little energy remained in her body as she starts to hyperventilate. Tears taking over completely. She can’t breathe. She can’t breathe. No medical emergency would save her now. She needed to get out, yellow and blue eyes breaking from her “mother’s” amber ones.

Before she knew it, the fire was screaming for help. She was screaming for help but no sound escaped her mouth but the muffled gasps for air. Paws dragging her away, away from Lostspark and Sunny. It was too dangerous now. She needed out of the camp. She needed to get away! Invisible fire coated her paws, face and the clearing. He had done this. He had done all of this. That starless cat had caused all this! She wanted answered, now. Little did she know, the moment she stepped out of the camp. She would get them soon enough. Heronpaw fades into the woods, return was uncertain.

[ @Rose , @Mica , @taillow [Only if you wanted Mire to follow?] ]

--
✰ [ hunting kat and dark in leafí’s basement
So let's not do coffee, let's not even try
It's better we leave it and give it some time..
]✰
--

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize

Last edited by stag; April 8th, 2024 at 06:59 PM. Reason: “this day, you sever your own head”