by Ian
Last post by TheRedWyvern
Today 05:03 PM

Old January 18th, 2024, 09:00 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Bored

Default ✩Star's Characters✩

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Last edited by Starphobia; March 29th, 2024 at 11:45 AM.
Old January 18th, 2024, 09:00 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Default Re: ✩Star's Characters✩

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Mapledawn
Female ⋅ She/Her ⋅ 17 Moons ⋅ Warrior
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Current Affiliation: ThunderClan
Past Affiliation: None
Mentor: Unknown
Apprentice(s): Acornpaw {@/Streamtail}
Family: Unknown
Mate: None
Kits: None
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Positive Traits:
Friendly
Kind
Helpful
Supportive
Gentle

Neutral Traits:
Apologetic
Quiet
Shy

Negative Traits:
Gives up easily
Terrible at standing up for herself or others
Easily distracted

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
A dilute tortoiseshell cat with markings that seem like tiny hearts and spots. She has a autumn-red maple leaf tucked behind her ear and two green leaves in her fur beside her tail. She has heterochromic eyes, one being pale amber and the other, blue.
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Purrks:
Mind Reader
Silver Tongue
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
"Hello! My name is Mapledawn. I'm a warrior of ThunderClan. I will dedicate my life upon ThunderClan, and prove to everyone that I am not a disloyal cat. Let's see, there's still a lot of things you need to know to get to know more about me. If you'd like, you can stay, and feel free to listen to be ramble about myself. I quite enjoy doing that, after all."

"I tend to be very shy and hesitant to talk to other cats. But once I start a conversation, I may feel more comfortable! That's not a guarantee, however. If I feel unsafe around you, I may not be as lively. I also tend to be solitary and independant, preferring to work alone instead of with a group. A lot of cats do say I'm sweet and nice as well, which I do believe I am. I try to be the nicest I can be, even do other cats that seem to dislike me. After all, every cat has some good in them somewhere, no?"

"I love teaching apprentices! I may not have had an apprentice of my own yet, but if you ever need some rest or a break, I can help with your apprentice for a short amount of time! I'm also supportive. If you're going through anything tough, or needing some advice or tips, or just simply need someone to boost your energy, come talk to me! I always enjoy doing that, if it means making others happy, it makes me just as happy. But don't you dare think about lying to me. I will not put up with lies. Just remember, if you lie, you'll be exposed within heartbeats! Not a threat, just saying."

"Hey, it seems New Leaf is coming up! Oh, sorry, sorry. I was kind of distracted on the weather. Ah, speaking of which, I can get distracted really easily. It's just something that I've struggled with ever since I was a kit. My mentor sure had a tough time getting me to stay still and focus! Another thing I dislike about myself that I really want to fix, is that I am terrible at standing up for myself or others. It's just... Something I can't do. I'd hate to see others getting bullied or made fun of, but I'm not the kind of cat to be good at defending. I can persuade, though! I tend to be very convincing."
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Last edited by Starphobia; February 8th, 2024 at 12:12 PM.
Old January 18th, 2024, 10:07 AM
Obsessed with Zane

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Flickerflame
Male ⋅ He/Him ⋅ 25 Moons ⋅ Warrior
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Current Affiliation: WindClan
Apprentice(s): None
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Positive Traits:
Playful(ish)
Determined
Protective

Neutral Traits:
Stern
Cold
Doesn't speak often
Judgemental

Negative Traits:
Mean
Hates other cats
Ignorant
"Murderous"
Violent
Complains a lot

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
A dark ginger tom with darker ginger tabby stripes and white paws. He has striking blue eyes.
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Purrks:
None
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
"I'm Flickerflame. I'm a Warrior of WindClan and I am dedicated to my duties. Want to know more about me? Huh/ You're going to have to get it out of me somehow."

"Fine, fine. I usually don't enjoy the company of other cats, so I stay away from a lot. But if my leader or deputy asks me to do something, I will do it in a heartbeat. A lot of cats think I'm mean and harsh, but I just tell them to deal with it. That's just how I am, after all."

"Am I murderous? Maybe. I'm not into murder but if I have to kill, I absolutely will. I know killing is bad... But sometimes, it is absolutely neccessary."

"If you try to talk to me, just know that I won't always support you on what you say. I'm juts like that. Deal with it. I may be considered disloyal and untrustworthy, but trust me. I've met worse cats. A lot of cats also consider me sort of violent because I can't leave without a fight. I will never attack young cats, however. I know that's plain wrong."
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Last edited by Starphobia; January 18th, 2024 at 02:20 PM.
Old January 18th, 2024, 11:50 AM
Obsessed with Zane

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Iceclaw
Male ⋅ He/Him ⋅ 29 Moons ⋅ Warrior
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Current Affiliation: ShadowClan
Mother: N/A
Father: N/A
Littermates: WisteriaCrescent (@/lys.luvbot)
Mate: Mothcloud (@/Yunhos_Personal_Potato)
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Positive Traits:

Protective
Can be nice
Loyal

Neutral Traits:

Doesn't show much emotion

Negative Traits:

Aggressive
Harsh
Mean when you first meet him
Sucks at first impressions

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
A white furred tom with pale blue (almost silver) points and blind blue eyes. He has scratches and scars across his body and face. His claws are always unsheathed. He is unable to sheathe them. They're cold... Maybe they're ice..?
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Purrks:
None
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
"Hello, I'm Iceclaw. A loyal warrior of ShadowClan. I serve and protect my Clan. ShadowClan comes before any other and I live by it from all my heart. Anyone who rebels against us better start running with their tails under their legs because us ShadowClan cats are no joke."

"I tend to show little to no emotion, mostly because who the hell cares anyway? I'm a dedicated warrior of ShadowClan. I wouldn't bear to show any weakness or vunerability. Maybe if you try hard enough, you can get a sliver of emotion out of me, I guess."

"I'm blind not because I was born like this, but because I risked my life in a battle and lost my eyesight that way. It is an honour to have become an important part of the Clan. It doesn't matter if I've lost one of my most important senses."

"I tend to not like other cats because I get annoyed and frustrated easily, but Mothcloud was different. She understood me and helped me ith all the difficulties I was suffering with, even though I was hesitant to admit to them.
I also tend to dislike kits. They're just... Weird."
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Last edited by Starphobia; March 15th, 2024 at 09:30 AM.
Old January 18th, 2024, 12:53 PM
Obsessed with Zane

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Firepaw
Female ⋅ She/Her ⋅ 9 Moons ⋅ Apprentice
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Mentor: Asterwish (@/Bluue)
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Positive Traits:

Sweet
Nice
Friendly
Welcoming
Doesn't give up easily

Neutral Traits:

Traumatized
Uncertain

Negative Traits:

Doesn't trust others easily
Anxious

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
A red furred she-cat with scars covering her entire body. Half her face is covered with scars and she is blind in her left eye. Her right eye is a bright ocean blue.
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Purrks:
None
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
"Hi! I'm Firepaw, an apprentice of ThunderClan. I was attacked and nearly killed as a very young age, so I was made an apprentice at 9 moons. The reason for the attack is that I was related to a dangerous murderer who had no remorse for her actions. Turns out, I actually look a lot like her as well. Her name was Firemoth."

"I don't give up easily. Giving up is for cowards! I always stand my guard and stand for what I believe is right. But I do think about the consequences as well. I don't want to come off as too mean or rebelious."

"Sometimes I wonder what it is like to live without the memories of your past haunting you. It really is hard sometimes, knowing that the cat who almost killed you is still alive and around. And although Firemoth is already dead, I can't help but have nightmares about her. "

"Overall I can be very nice! I love talking to other cats- as long as I don't come off as strange or unfriendly. That's one of my insecurities. I'm always scared that cats may not like me... But I do realise that it's okay not to be liked. As long as I love myself for who I am, I believe I will be alright."
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Last edited by Starphobia; January 30th, 2024 at 08:01 AM.
Old January 30th, 2024, 08:14 AM
Obsessed with Zane

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Cypressflake
Female ⋅ She/They ⋅ 24 Moons ⋅ Warrior
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Current Affiliation: WindClan
Mentor: None
Mother: Echoflame (NPC)
Father: Moonstorm (NPC)
Littermates: None
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Positive Traits:

Sweet
Bubbly
Nice
Friendly
Lightens up moods

Neutral Traits:

Talks a lot

Negative Traits:

Annoying
Over Optimistic

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
A pale ginger she-cat with darker ginger and white markings. Her eyes are pale amber (Looks pink-ish but it's not) and green. She has long, thin legs, and a long tail. She has large tufts on her ears and tailtip.
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Purrks:
None
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
"Hi hi hi!! I'm Cypressflake, so nice to have you here. I love having visitors! Would you like a flower I picked? There's so much to choose from, they're all so pretty, like you! Hey! Now that you're here and all settled, why don't I tell you a bit about myself? I love doing making new friends!"

"Well one thing, I looooveeee flowers. Any kind of flowers, I'd probably love! And I also tend to like other cats, too, because love is the most important thing! You should learn to love other cats not for what they do, but for what they are! I know, that sounds strange. But that's what my mother told me when I was a kit! I also love making new friends and talking to other cats. Sometimes it's really just important to make friends and talk to them, just in case you want to discuss something. Like a new kind of flower you just discovered! Or who to give it to!"

"I talk too much about flowers and talking, don't I? Right. A lot of cats told me I talk too much. And that I repeat stuff too much. I don't get it! I mean, it's always good to keep active, right? Even if it means keeping your mouth moving and active! I just love talking, that's all."

"I may seem like an over-enthusiastic talkalot, but trust me, there's a nice side to me. See? I'm showing it right now! But when I need to get serious, I certainly have no problem with that. I'm sure I'm sure. I also get distracted easily, but that's that. Not very important right now, is it? I can keep talking but looks like you're getting bored, so I'll stop. Take this nice daisy I found outside of WindClan. And be safe!"
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old January 30th, 2024, 08:32 AM
Obsessed with Zane

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Moonfeather
Female ⋅ She/Her ⋅ 21 Moons ⋅ Warrior
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Littermates: Silverkit (DEAD), Oakfang (NPC), Violetflower (NPC)
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Positive Traits:

Friendly
Calm
Reserved
Brave
Lovable
Loyal

Neutral Traits:

Curious

Negative Traits:

Short term memory
Can't understand things well

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
A white and silver furred she-cat with darker grey and black flecks and spots. She has yellow and blue heterochromia. She has long, flowing fur.
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Purrks:
None
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
"Hello, my name is Moonfeather. I am a Warrior of ThunderClan. Let's see... There are many things you should know about me, but for now, I won't tell you everything just yet. Just... Be sure to remind me, I'm very forgetful."

"First things first. Now that you know my name and where my loyalty belongs, I believe you should also know what I like and dislike, no? One thing I like is climbing. Climbing trees, to be exact. Especially if it's nighttime. I love watching the stars and the moon from a point higher than what you'd normally be used to. I've climbed trees basically my whole life. What I dislike, however, is water. Or to be more specific, swimming. What do cats think I am, a RiverClan cat? I hate getting my fur wet and saggy from the water, I'd very much like the dry and fluffy."

"Let's see... What now, I'll just tell you about my overal personalities that make me a loyal cat. I consider myself to be pretty welcoming and brave. No obstacle and stop me from getting to one place to another. I would never let something small get in the way, even if it means risking my life. I would risk my life for my family, friends, and my Clan. It's basic loyalty, really. Most of the time I'm not very hyper, like kits or other warriors. I'm more of the calm and reserved type. I resolve problems by talking. And if that doesn't work, more talking. Only in certain or neccessary situations would I resort to violence. You should probably be careful talking to me about something important to remember, because I'm not the cat to tell. I'm extremely forgetful, and I might forget. Sometimes I forget where to properly put my paws on the ground!"

"Well, overall you could see me as a pretty nice cat, unless you don't, then I don't really care. Cats have their likes and dislikes. You can head off now, or would like me to walk you back to wherever you live? Promise I won't trespass, I'll only walk you to where I'm allowed. After all, I don't want to get in any big trouble from my leader or yours."
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old February 8th, 2024, 07:12 AM
Obsessed with Zane

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Nettlekit
Female ⋅ She/Her ⋅ 6 Moons ⋅ Kit
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Adoptive Mother: Mothcloud
Adoptive Father: Iceclaw
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Positive Traits:

Sweet
Determined
Optimistic
Always eager to learn
Hardworking

Neutral Traits:

Quiet
Prefers to work alone
Sacrficial

Negative Traits:

Over optimistic
Cynical
Cowardly

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Nettlekit is a orange tabby she-cat with soft, blue eyes. She has a silvery coat underneath her orange stripes. Her dark orange stripes circle her back and face, and she has white spotted paws. There is a large orange patch on the side of her hip. She has medium-lengthed fur with small ear tufts.
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Purrks:
None
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
"Hey... I'm Nettlekit. Just a simple kit of ShadowClan. I'm not much, just a simple kit who's really interested in herbs. I'm not a medicine cat though, but that'd be pretty nice... I'm just interested in healing and I always put others before myself. I'd sacrifice my life for ShadowClan. This may sound strange coming from a kit, but trust me. I know what I'm talking about..."

"I don't remember a lot before I met Mothcloud and Iceclaw. They're my adoptive parents. My siblings are Albatrosspaw, who is also an adopted child of Mothcloud, and some other kits whose names I do not remember. I'm probably the most quiet out of all of them, because... Well... I never talk. Unless it's someone I know. Or when I absolutely have to. I tend to get really really nervous around other cats."

"I still don't understand why I'm not an apprentice yet. I'm always attending the classes and learning everything. What's wrong with me? But maybe... Just maybe, I could be made an apprentice if I tried a little harder... If I push myself to the limit... Just maybe."

"I'm always willing to sacrifice anything for the safety of my Clan. I may not be a medicine cat, but I'm always willing to help out if they need it. I'm also hard-working and independant, or, at least I think I am... I'm always willing to work the extra mile if it means I'm going to be at least a little better than I was before. I'm also quiet... And solitary. I prefer to work alone instead of working in large groups... I also believe that cats are motivated purely by self-interest. It's a cruel world out here, I know..."
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Last edited by Starphobia; February 8th, 2024 at 07:13 AM.
Old February 8th, 2024, 06:01 PM
Obsessed with Zane

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Sloerush
Male ⋅ She/They ⋅ 20 Moons ⋅ Warrior
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Art by furrensic
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Current Affiliation: RiverClan
Mother: N/A
Father: N/A
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Positive Traits:

Nice
Soft
Considerate

Neutral Traits:

Docile

Negative Traits:

Cowardly
Pessimistic

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
A faded blue triped tom with white markings over his back, face, paws, and tail. He has orange and blue heterochromia. He has a short, plumed tail.
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Purrks:
None
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
"AH! YOU SCARED ME! Ahem, s-sorry.. I don't.. Usually get any u-uhm.. Visitors. Y-you want to g-get to know about me? M-me? Oh- Uh- I-I'll tell you a little something... B-but d-don't stay here for too long... I-uh- I'm sure you have t-things to do other than l-listen to me talk... I-I'm sorry if this isn't wh-what you're looking f-f-for..."

"I-I don't know if you've n-n-noticed this already... Uh- You p-probably have... B-b-but I'm... I'm a coward. I-I can't even speak right without g-getting scared! It's really a problem.. B-but I can't h-help something I'm born with... I-I don't even know wh-why I was made a w-warrior... I'm n-not fit to be one... Wh-who would ever trust a w-warrior like me to protect them? I-I-I know I wouldn't... W-would you? No, no, d-don't answer. I know what y-you're going to say. Th-there's no p-point..."

"Th-there's nothing I e-ever do right... Ugh, th-that's another problem.... I d-don't trust myself... I d-don't trust much of anyone, a-actually.. I-it just feels like... I have all the problems... O-of the world... I sh-should've just... Wh-why was I ever born a w-warrior..? I'm not fit to be one, I-I can't even lay a claw on another warrior! I-I mean, what if I get r-ripped to sh-sh-shreds???"

"... Fine... I-I guess I can find something p-p-positive to say about m-myself... W-well... I'd like to say I'm... P-pretty soft... If that's a p-positive thing... Is it? R-right... Uh... I a-also considere myself c-considerate. Right. I-I care for others a-and respect their limits and b-b-boundaries. Th-That-That's a good thing... R-right? Uh... I-I think it's time for you to leave. I-I don't want Birdsnow k-k-k-killing me for letting you live... I-I'm asking nicely... Leave before.. Birdsnow comes... P-please..."
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Last edited by Starphobia; March 11th, 2024 at 08:23 AM.
Old February 28th, 2024, 05:44 PM
Obsessed with Zane

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Springblossom
Main
Female ⋅ She/Her ⋅ 21 Moons ⋅ Warrior
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Mother: Maplesnow
Father: Forestwind
Littermates: Hickorypaw (Dead)
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Positive Traits:

Helpful
Hard working
Extremely sweet and nice

Neutral Traits:

Convincing
Social

Negative Traits:

Gullible
Overworks

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Springblossom is a beautiful dark tortoiseshell she-cat with her left eye being blue and green with central heterochromia, and her right eye being blind. The patterns on her fur are often described as flattering or gorgeous.
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Purrks:
Agatha Kitty
Mind Reader
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
"Hello, you must be new around here. I'm Springblossom, a cat of ShadowClan. Since you look like you won't be leaving any time soon, why not I tell you a bit about myself? I'm sure you'd like to know more about me, no? After that, you can tell me a bit about yourself as well. That way we're both on the same page."

"Ah, I see you've noticed my pelt. Gorgeous, isn't it? I don't mean to brag, but a lot have told me it was beautiful. That's a compliment I would never get tired of hearing. I used to hate my pelt, actually, when I was younger. I wanted to fit in and be more... Normal. But now I realise being different isn't as bad as other cats make it seem. Just embrace your difference, and remember that nobody will ever be as unique as you than you yourself are."

"I tend to be helpful and hardworking, if I do say so myself. I like to push myself to greater heights, beyond my limits. That's something I feel like I'm doing great at. Sometimes you just have to work harder to achieve larger goals. That's how life works. Additionally, being helpful is great, both to you and to others. Try doing that more often, I'm sure you'll find great happiness in helping others."

"I'm not sure if you knew, but I'm pretty gullible. That's one thing I hate about myself, but I can't really help it! I believe almost everything others say, and am easily convinced. It's really easy to drag be away from one belief to another. Now, that doesn't mean I'm not loyal! I'm always loyal to ShadowClan, and nothing, and I mean nothing, can change that. Well, that seems about it. Now, could you tell me a bit about you?"
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Last edited by Starphobia; April 23rd, 2024 at 07:10 PM.