by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 09:38 PM
Endless's Art Shop <3
by Endless
Last post by Rowan
Today 09:31 PM

Old February 27th, 2024, 06:24 AM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)
Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

@Unicorn_Riderz @TheLostAmongTheStars

Sunkit grinned. “You’re joining us now, rouge! Welcome to the bestestest version of RiverClan ever!” They looked to Fishkit and began to smirk. “Not that you’ll be enjoying it anyways.” Sunkit smacked Adderpaw with their small paws and turned to Fishkit. “Lead the prisoner to her holding place!”

-sign my sig below if you want-
Old February 27th, 2024, 10:09 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

faithkit chilled

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old February 27th, 2024, 04:04 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post

Honeystep
Kind ❀ Sweet ❀ Patient ❀ She/Her
“Sweetness can be found anywhere, you just need to look hard enough.”
[Sorry for how long this took]

A soft smile came to Honeystep's face when Mousekit got embarrassed having been 'caught' sleeping in. It didn't matter if a kit slept in even if they were a little older. They were still a kit and they needed all the rest they could get. Oh, she wish she slept more when she was younger. Nowadays things were so tiring! "If you'd like to help me with changing the beds I will not say no. Its something you will be doing when you become an apprentice, this will be a good time to learn how to do it properly." She spoke softly and sweetly as she prepared more moss for a bed.

Honeystep nodded her head when she was asked about the gift. "You look lovely with the crow feather. It catches the light nicely and shines some blues and greens. Subtle but beautiful." Honeystep said before she adjusted the feather to be just right in Mousekit's fur. She looked like a nice and proper young kit. Then a little worry dance across Honeystep's mind when she thought about if the other kit would get jealous of Mousekit. An eye on this would be a good idea.
Mousekit felt himself heat up under his fur. It was... good, Honeystep thought the feather looked nice on him, he supposed. "T-Thanks. ...So, how do I do it?" He mumbled, gesturing to the bedding she had brought in. Throughout his kithood apprentices and the occasional warrior would bring new moss in, though Mousekit wasn't paying much attention on how they carried it all. Especially with how he was, well. Smaller. "Do I put it in my mouth?" Wouldn't that taste weird? Moss came from wet logs, and the dirt... but like Honeystep said, it was such a common apprentice chore he might as well get used to it now.
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; April 5th, 2024 at 09:25 PM.
Old February 27th, 2024, 06:21 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Marigoldkit
She\Kit\RC
"Keep your head up! You need to look at the world around you!"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Her eyes suddenly fluttered open, sharp rays of light making her vision blur. Marigoldkit winced and shrunk back.

Did she just fall asleep, again?

Hadn't she just woken up?

She tried to lift her head, but it felt heavy, way too heavy. Like a bird built a nest in there and was raising a whole bird family.

She heaved herself up, straining her muscles from the effort. It felt like she was back on square one, all the strides she took seemed to mean nothing right now.

I'm probably just really tired, that's all. Nothing to worry about.

Grabbing some food for herself would probably help her out a ton. She contemplated making a run for it, dashing through the snow to salvage a piece of fresh kill.

But was she allowed to? Would they just kick her out all over again?

There were too many factors to consider, to many things that could go wrong.

She could wait it out, she was strong.

Starclan obviously had some pity for her, and while she shouldn't press her chances, she might as well take advantage of them. Whatever that means...

Tags; Minkpaw @al3cc766

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!

Last edited by Marigoldwhisper; February 27th, 2024 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Mistakes!!!
Old February 28th, 2024, 12:24 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post
Marigoldkit
She\Kit\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Her eyes suddenly fluttered open, sharp rays of light making her vision blur. Marigoldkit winced and shrunk back.

Did she just fall asleep, again?

Hadn't she just woken up?

She tried to lift her head, but it felt heavy, way too heavy. Like a bird built a nest in there and was raising a whole bird family.

She heaved herself up, straining her muscles from the effort. It felt like she was back on square one, all the strides she took seemed to mean nothing right now.

I'm probably just really tired, that's all. Nothing to worry about.

Grabbing some food for herself would probably help her out a ton. She contemplated making a run for it, dashing through the snow to salvage a piece of fresh kill.

But was she allowed to? Would they just kick her out all over again?

There were too many factors to consider, to many things that could go wrong.

She could wait it out, she was strong.

Starclan obviously had some pity for her, and while she shouldn't press her chances, she might as well take advantage of them. Whatever that means...

Tags; Minkpaw @al3cc766

->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 12moons, the collector, herb2] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes

hm hm hm she should check up on the kits, the warriors could wait a moment longer, mistypaw was looking after jayfrost, noone needed active treatment right now and she had already pushed this visit back a bunch, it was now finally time to check in on the nursery. the cold air made her shiver, the medicine den was so packed she had forgotten about the cold, paws carrying her towards the middle of the clearing. it wasnt horribly full but some cats had already taken to working on the broken den. the grey molly eyed the warrior den with a frown, had these thunderclanners no compassion? what if that had been the nursery or elders den.. she gave the cats another look, scanning the cats to see if any cat had gone against her order to rest before taking her eyes off the den and eyeing the fresh kill pile. with a lot of cats injured, working on the den or going out for herbs the prey was slowly but surely disappearing in front of her eye..the kits needed to eat, she reminded herself that she was looking at the fresh kill pile for a reason and picked up a mouse.
quick pawsteps approaching the nursery she stocked a few steps infront of the entrance, would it be more negative than positive to see after the kits while still reeking of blood- she exhaled, looking down her front again, white chestfur and paws tinted redish brown from the blood she had tried so hard to clean out, and stepped into the nursery.
silver eye quietly scanned the cats for injury before landing on a particularly frail looking kit.
"hi, i dont think ive seen you around much, do you want to share this mouse?" she mewed gently while approaching the kit, setting the mouse down between them "im minkpaw, do you want to tell me your name?" she continued, simultaniously nudging the mouse towards the kit. she wasnt planning on having any of the mouse herself but maybe pretending she wanted to share would motivate the kit to eat.

(not proof read, i apologize for mistakes)

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements
Old February 28th, 2024, 02:30 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Mossykit vibes

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old February 28th, 2024, 04:28 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3cc766 View Post

->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 12moons, the collector, herb2] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes

hm hm hm she should check up on the kits, the warriors could wait a moment longer, mistypaw was looking after jayfrost, noone needed active treatment right now and she had already pushed this visit back a bunch, it was now finally time to check in on the nursery. the cold air made her shiver, the medicine den was so packed she had forgotten about the cold, paws carrying her towards the middle of the clearing. it wasnt horribly full but some cats had already taken to working on the broken den. the grey molly eyed the warrior den with a frown, had these thunderclanners no compassion? what if that had been the nursery or elders den.. she gave the cats another look, scanning the cats to see if any cat had gone against her order to rest before taking her eyes off the den and eyeing the fresh kill pile. with a lot of cats injured, working on the den or going out for herbs the prey was slowly but surely disappearing in front of her eye..the kits needed to eat, she reminded herself that she was looking at the fresh kill pile for a reason and picked up a mouse.
quick pawsteps approaching the nursery she stocked a few steps infront of the entrance, would it be more negative than positive to see after the kits while still reeking of blood- she exhaled, looking down her front again, white chestfur and paws tinted redish brown from the blood she had tried so hard to clean out, and stepped into the nursery.
silver eye quietly scanned the cats for injury before landing on a particularly frail looking kit.
"hi, i dont think ive seen you around much, do you want to share this mouse?" she mewed gently while approaching the kit, setting the mouse down between them "im minkpaw, do you want to tell me your name?" she continued, simultaniously nudging the mouse towards the kit. she wasnt planning on having any of the mouse herself but maybe pretending she wanted to share would motivate the kit to eat.

(not proof read, i apologize for mistakes)

Marigoldkit
She\Kit\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

(Nahhh, you're good!)

Her curled ear perked towards the unfamiliar noise. She strained to hear the mews more clearly, but all she got was "share," and "mouse." Marigoldkit would just have to assume she got most of it.

She opened her eyes to see a fairly tall cat looking back at her, their eyes large and silver. Silver. No cat she'd seen had such curious eyes. In fact, she didn't recognize the cat at all. But she did recognize their scent. It was unmistakable and rich with stinging copper.

This cat was stained with streams of scarlet, what Marigoldkit assumed to be white fur was now a soft red-ish color. Marigoldkit rose her eyebrow at them in curiosity. She wondered what the strange she-cat had gone through to earn such a bloodbath.

Other than that, she also smelt of Earth and plants. Something eons more welcoming that the stench of blood.

"Oh, thank you." She crawled out of her nest, and loafed into a lay as she examined the mouse. It was oddly satisfying seeing a once rather annoying skittish creature finally dead. But she had a bias of course. Back before rejoining the clans, Marigoldkit had tried to catch mice many times before, but they were always too fast for her, like her white pelt was immediately a warning sign. So, seeing this gave her much comfort.

She chewed through the fur and spat out bones. She looked back up at the grey cat with wide hazel eyes as she slowed her eating. "I'm Marigoldkit. You?"

Waves of embarrassment washed over her with the flick of a tail. What if she'd already said her name? What if she completely blanked out and missed it? Oh, Starclan... Her first display of bad etiquette, and probably far from her last.

A look of fear flashed over her face, her mind scrambled to regain her dwindling confidence. "Unnnless you already said that. Whoops! Super duper duper sorry."

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old February 29th, 2024, 07:30 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

《 Dimkit 》

He/him / RC Kit / Vitiligo

Dimkit tossed a moss ball around the nursery and chased it with a loud rumbling purr. He tripped over some bedding and let out a small squeak as he fell on to his stomach.
Dimkit quickly looked around, hoping no one saw that.

Last edited by nyx; February 29th, 2024 at 12:00 PM.
Old March 2nd, 2024, 12:51 AM

Bump Policy: bump me whenever you want!
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlesun0112 View Post
@Unicorn_Riderz @TheLostAmongTheStars

Sunkit grinned. “You’re joining us now, rouge! Welcome to the bestestest version of RiverClan ever!” They looked to Fishkit and began to smirk. “Not that you’ll be enjoying it anyways.” Sunkit smacked Adderpaw with their small paws and turned to Fishkit. “Lead the prisoner to her holding place!”
@TheLostAmongTheStars

Fishkit yawned, suddenly being zoned out on a pile of rocks that had seem to have toppled over. They were unresponsive, staring at the now fallen pile of rocks.

quick note, the pile of rocks is smth fishkit is gon fixate on now and start crying bout :3

Fishkit continued to stare at the rocks- starting to tear up. They didn't move, just began tearing up. "My rock pile-!" Fishkit's tail smacked Adderpaw in the leg by accident. They took a quick pause- before calming down and getting back to the game.

"Right- yes. Prison." Fishkit led Adderpaw to a little corner, a pretend prison. They frowned, still sad about their rock pile, but not too upset anymore.

note: I'm not 100% on how this website works yet, so if i make a mistake, please, PLEASE lmk!
Old March 2nd, 2024, 09:01 AM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)

@Fish (fixing a mention) @Unicorn_Riderz

Sunkit looked back at Fishkit and whispered in their ear. “Are you okay, Fishkit? Do you want the prisoner to rebuild your rockpile?” (Fishkit can say no, it’s optional)

-sign my sig below if you want-