Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Sunset Grove
by Ian
Last post by Badwolf
Today 02:15 AM
Flowers in Muddy Shade
by Badwolf
Last post by Badwolf
Today 01:59 AM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 01:56 AM
We're Off to See the...
Last post by burntToast
Today 01:51 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fish
Today 01:01 AM

Old February 25th, 2024, 10:41 PM

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: The Gold and the Dandelion [ P ]

"Ollie"

He attempted to claw the fox, but only got the tip of its muzzle. The fox bared its teeth and bit into Ollie's paw. Ollie hissed and screeched in pain, and continued yowling for help.

???

A black tom with an orange-ish tail padded through the woods, he had a scarred eye, and a scar on his leg. He heard the screeching and yowling, but ignored it. he followed his path towards some small tom's den. he had a bunch of herbs, he knew, and this was Dagger's chance.
@Fritter
@Ravenswings

|+| My cats don't have the same views,personalitys, or opinions as me, so please don't blame me if you think they're being rude ! |+|
.・●*○❃○*●・.
"autumn is my favourite"

"Why?"

"Nature makes the leaves turn my favourite color, fire."

Last edited by Shrew; February 26th, 2024 at 01:08 AM.
Old February 26th, 2024, 01:25 AM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

[ Dandeliontuft ]
A blue + cream she with leafy green eyes and folded ears // Toxin Immunity
Mentions ; @Fritter @CrimsonOaks

Dandeliontuft bounded into the forest, reaching the clearing with the fox. Quickly, she leapt at the fox, slashing viciously at the fox’s face. GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE! She snarled at the fox, biting hard on the fox’s nose and slashing it’s eyes. After several hard slashes, the fox was blinded in one eye. Just as she went to slash again, the fox bit hard on her hind paw, the loud sound of cracking rising in the air. Dandeliontuft thrashed violently, pulling away, limping heavily. Leaping on the fox’s back, she ripped as much fur from the fox’s back as possible, slashing deep as her claws could dig into its coat. After much fighting, she slashed hard at the now heavily scarred fox, sending the fox into the undergrowth. AND STAY OUT! She cried triumphantly. After a few seconds, she fell, dizzy, the world spinning around her.
Old February 26th, 2024, 01:42 AM

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenswings View Post

[ Dandeliontuft ]

Dandeliontuft bounded into the forest, reaching the clearing with the fox. Quickly, she leapt at the fox, slashing viciously at the fox’s face. GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE! She snarled at the fox, biting hard on the fox’s nose and slashing it’s eyes. After several hard slashes, the fox was blinded in one eye. Just as she went to slash again, the fox bit hard on her hind paw, the loud sound of cracking rising in the air. Dandeliontuft thrashed violently, pulling away, limping heavily. Leaping on the fox’s back, she ripped as much fur from the fox’s back as possible, slashing deep as her claws could dig into its coat. After much fighting, she slashed hard at the now heavily scarred fox, sending the fox into the undergrowth. AND STAY OUT! She cried triumphantly. After a few seconds, she fell, dizzy, the world spinning around her.
"Ollie"

The small warrior rose up, and quickly limed over to the cat that had helped him. "Oohh..Noo..Uhmm-"he quickly ran into a bush, and pulled out some cobweb. If she was to pass out, he may have to take her to his den. He had more supplies there. Herbs were his specialty. He quickly wrapped the bleeding part of her paw in the cobweb.

|+| My cats don't have the same views,personalitys, or opinions as me, so please don't blame me if you think they're being rude ! |+|
.・●*○❃○*●・.
"autumn is my favourite"

"Why?"

Old February 26th, 2024, 02:34 AM

[ Dandeliontuft ]

Dandeliontuft gazed blankly at Ollie, her fuzzy vision eventually cleared and she lay on her side, a small whimper escaping her. She couldn’t feel her injured leg, which she knew was not good, but her other injuries burned like fire. T-Thank you.. She purred weakly, a flicker of thanks and warmth in her gaze. I don’t think we got off on the right paw.. I’m Dandeliontuft. She carefully sat up, her hind leg resting awkwardly to one side as she tucked her front paws under her. Occasionally, her gaze swept around to see if Garlicfeather had followed.
Old February 26th, 2024, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenRavenWings View Post

[ Dandeliontuft ]

Dandeliontuft gazed blankly at Ollie, her fuzzy vision eventually cleared and she lay on her side, a small whimper escaping her. She couldn’t feel her injured leg, which she knew was not good, but her other injuries burned like fire. T-Thank you.. She purred weakly, a flicker of thanks and warmth in her gaze. I don’t think we got off on the right paw.. I’m Dandeliontuft. She carefully sat up, her hind leg resting awkwardly to one side as she tucked her front paws under her. Occasionally, her gaze swept around to see if Garlicfeather had followed.
"Ollie"

He nodded, "I'm Ollie,"

(Meanwhile)

|` Dagger `|

The large warrior searched around Ollie's den, he had a lot of useless herbs. He continued searching, until he found it. A small shard of a crystal. It was shiny, with colors of green and light blue. Dagger smirked and picked it up.

.・●*○❃○*●・.
"autumn is my favourite"

"Why?"

Old February 26th, 2024, 02:46 PM

[ Dandeliontuft ]

Ollie. She smiled, when she caught the scent of another loner. Carefully rising to her paws, she padded through the forest, finding a den, a cat inside. Many herbs lines the walls. This must be Ollie’s den. Her hackles raised, a look of rage in her gaze. YOU! She snarled, leaping right on top of them despite her injured paw, paw on the cat’s throat, not letting go.
Old February 26th, 2024, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenRavenWings View Post

[ Dandeliontuft ]

Ollie. She smiled, when she caught the scent of another loner. Carefully rising to her paws, she padded through the forest, finding a den, a cat inside. Many herbs lines the walls. This must be Ollie’s den. Her hackles raised, a look of rage in her gaze. YOU! She snarled, leaping right on top of them despite her injured paw, paw on the cat’s throat, not letting go.
|` Dagger `|

Dagger stumbled back, dropping the crystal. He recognized the riverclan cat..Eh. Just another enemy. He unsheathed his claws, and attempted to scratch Dandelion.

"Ollie"

He quickly followed, and saw the crystal on the ground. he quickly picked it up in his jaws, and stepped back. This was his own den! Who was this cat..

@Fritter

.・●*○❃○*●・.
"autumn is my favourite"

"Why?"

Last edited by Shrew; March 3rd, 2024 at 06:11 PM.