Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by furrensic
Today 07:13 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 07:11 PM
Retrouvaille [P]
Last post by Jayvines
Today 07:06 PM
World may disapprove [p]
by Kix
Last post by silver.
Today 07:05 PM
Percy Jackson Club
by Nymph
Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 07:04 PM

Old January 9th, 2024, 09:46 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default ferretpaw's training

CURRENT MENTOR: Fawnsplash @/celeste

◎ - To be completed
◉ - Completed

TERRITORY TOURS
◎ Willow's Rise
◎ Firefly Cove
◎ Haggard Ruins
◎ Cattail Pond

◎ Herondive Hollow
◎ Smallpines
◎ Thunderglade

LAND HUNTING

BATTLE

TREE CLIMBING

ADVANCED BATTLE

PATROLS

MEETINGS

GATHERINGS

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Mistyshard Kit Finder

Last edited by starry; January 9th, 2024 at 10:43 AM.
Old January 9th, 2024, 10:45 AM

Default Re: ferretpaw's training

- Fawnsplash -
4/250
She/her | 16 moons | ThunderClan
So.. she had an apprentice now. Her first apprentice. Ferretpaw. It made her a little nervous, but she supposed she was good at hunting, battle, climbing, and she knew the territory well.. she wouldn't let him down! Fawnsplash took a steadying breath, taking a look at the outside of camp. It was a beautiful morning, snowflakes slowly falling on the ground which was covered with a blanket of snow. Not too deep, so they'd still be able to do something in the shelter of the forest.

With a curious tilt of her head, she started making her way towards the apprentices den. She didn't know if they were awake yet, but if not it was still time to leave camp, bright and early for training. When she walked into the apprentice's den, she smiled a bit, deciding to seem confident and not nervous. No one will want to learn from a nervous wreck of a mentor. You can't let them or their expectations down!

Fawnsplash enjoyed hanging out with apprentices so why not make this a group training session? Her eyes scanned the den and landed on.. Shrewpaw. Perfect, maybe he'd want to join them. That meant Ferretpaw and Shrewpaw could become great friends as well! At least, that's what she hoped would happen.

"Shrewpaw, Ferretpaw. C'mon, we'll leave bright and early for your training! Shrewpaw I know I'm not your mentor but why not do a little group training session hm?"

// @Beanz @Kass

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

Mistyshard Kit Finder
Old January 9th, 2024, 10:55 AM
Time is just an illusion

Status: A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean.
Bump Policy: 1-2 Days
My Mood: Unpredictable

- Ferretpaw -
1/100
He/Him | 6 moons | ThunderClan

Tags; @celeste ; @Kass

Ferretpaw smiled as he awoke and spotted Fawnsplash. "Good morning!" he said brightly. He was so ready to get started with training as soon as possible. Stretching in the early morning sun, he looked over at his denmate Shrewpaw and gently pushed them playfully. Ferretpaw grinned. "I'm just so excited to start learning today. I'm going to be the best apprentice that Fawnsplash will ever see!" he declared proudly.

" I've got a good feeling about this!" He looked up expectantly, waiting for Fawnsplash to give him their instructions for the day's training.

Oh please don't let me mess up, he thought to himself anxiously. I don't want to embarrass myself on my first real day as an apprentice. But he tried to push his nerves down, keeping his expression confident. Today was going to be great, he told himself. He just knew it. can't embarrass myself!

VM me STARS

My Characters thoughts and actions are not mine but theirs.

Please don't quote me during a roleplay unless you place it into spoilers!
| Characters| Training Trackers | Darkclan |Art Shop & Tradel| Bugclan| Art Page |
Old January 9th, 2024, 12:26 PM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

shrewpaw
male | 7 moons | undecided | apprentice

“ I still hear the voices
And they still hear me. “

With his brothers' return and the non-stop outings with coyotepaw for small training, shrewpaw has found little time for himself those days. Fretting his mental state was going to take a massive plummet if he kept this up he had avoided everyone he possibly could for the last few days and now that things finally looked a bit brighter he was ready to step up to the challenge again. I wonder what my sister and father are doing. Father never really liked me.. Well, nobody in my family liked me. Foxpaw has changed, though he’s a bit nicer now, but only because coyotes forcing him to be.

He lay nestled in his dusty nest for a while, completely oblivious to the outside world until someone playfully nudged him. Ears perking slightly, the small brown tabby sat up and turned to look at the two new faces. He had seen them around camp a bit, and he knew the other apprentice only because of the other cats saying his name. Ferretpaw. blinking slowly he tried to access the situation with thoughtful yet nervous blue eyes. Training. Why not? with a gentle push, the shrew was out of his nest. However, he refused to speak unless spoken too directly.

Something he was taught at a very young age by his parents. He wasn’t allowed to speak like his sibling because he was different. He was still very different from the other cats and he knew this fairly well. It’s because I have voices and see things. as the thoughts drowned out the surrounding noises once more he cast a glance to his side. ferretpaw was always so bright.. His smile nearly uplifting in shrewpaws eyes.

@Beanz
@celeste

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Last edited by Kass; January 9th, 2024 at 01:18 PM.
Old January 9th, 2024, 12:54 PM

- Fawnsplash -
5/250
She/her | 16 moons | ThunderClan
The young molly gave a quick encouraging nod to both of the apprentices, then started making her maw out of camp. "Follow me!" she mewed with an eager voice. Where should they go? There was Firefly Cove, which was good for hunting, but before teaching them hunting she would prefer climbing. If there was some time left, maybe they could practice the hunter's crouch at the end? She was unsure of what Shrewpaw knew, but he still seemed young so she supposed not too much.

Climbing was a good start, a skill a lot of cats underestimated. Oh.. they could go to Willow's Rise! The big willow was perfect for demonstrations and first attempts at climbing, and she had seen a few fallen trees somewhere around the willow that they could practice on before moving to the actual climbing. Fawnsplash grinned with satisfaction, happy with her choice.

She led the way, rolling her shoulders and mentally preparing herself for this. Sure she knew how to climb - she was pretty good at it - but she'd never explained or taught it to anyone. The weeping willow came into view, and the she-cats green-blue eyes sparkled. I can do this! It can't be that hard. She came to a halt and turned to the two apprentices, tipping her head. She'd get to show Ferretpaw the territory! That would be fun. "We're at Willow's Rise right now. It's a good place for hunting, and a nice shady spot in summer, but today we're here for climbing."

"How does that sound? Shrewpaw, have you done some climbing yet or are you both starting fresh here?" she inquired, offering both of them an encouraging smile.

// @Kass @Beanz

Mistyshard Kit Finder
Old January 9th, 2024, 02:38 PM
Time is just an illusion

- Ferretpaw -
2/100

Tags; @celeste ; @Kass

[ Are we alright with this posting order? Fawn,Ferret,Shrew?]

Ferretpaw looked over at Shrewpaw as they were following Fawnsplash to Willowrise. He kept silent as he listened closely on the way there. As He looked up at Fawnsplash as they were walking and gave a soft smile to himself. His mentor looked really happy to be here Training the both of them. I really hope I don't disappoint her he thought to himself as he was walking he looked over to Shrewpaw he really hoped the other apprentice was ok. He felt his mentor come to a halt and felt her excitement bouncing off of her. He smiled fully now as he tilted his head upwards towards the huge weeping willow.

He looked around and mumbled to himself. "Ok Willowrise huge weeping willow tree good for hunting and climbing" he nodded his head seriously as his mentor mentioned climbing. "I think I could do it. Hopefully" he whispered the last part before his mentor changed directions to talk to Shrewpaw. He took a deep breath. "Just asking a question is this a good place to look for herbs and search and if you do know what kind? Im just trying to make a list in my head" he meowed confused and confident at the same time.

He tried to stand as tall and confident as he could trying his best to make his mentor proud and maybe even impress a she-cat or something. I mean I don't really know he was confused why that thought came to his mind. She-cats are strange so why am I so caught up on it? he shook his head. No I'm here to make Thunderclan, Fawnsplash and Bumblestar proud and make the other clans fear in their flea bitten pelts! he let out a very small marrow of laughter.

VM me STARS

| Characters| Training Trackers | Darkclan |Art Shop & Tradel| Bugclan| Art Page |
Old January 27th, 2024, 03:51 PM

· Fawnsplash ·
a brown, cream and white tortie molly with one blue and one green eye
she/her · thunderclan · 16 moons

Fawnsplash’s bicoloured eyes scanned the area as she tried to locate Shrewpaw.. to no avail. She sighed a little, wondering where the stars Shrewpaw had went, but if the apprentice was going to slack and stay behind it wasn’t her problem. Right? Slacking cats really wasn’t what ThunderClan needed, and besides, Shrewpaw wasn’t even her apprentice. If he decided to come back, that was good, but for now she would focus on her own apprentice Ferretpaw. A good place for herbs.. she wasn’t quite sure, but it seemed like a place where there would be plentiful in newleaf or greenleaf. “I can’t give you a concrete answer to that, Ferretpaw. I haven’t been here for a herb patrol yet, we’ll see in newleaf and greenleaf if it is! It’s going to be nice here when the sun is shining, it’s a perfect place for sunbathing. I can imagine herbs would flourish here in newleaf, but again, I’m not completely sure. As for what types of herbs, I am not a medicine cat, so you’ll have to get Drizzlecloud or Springpaw on that if ya ever catch them having a free moment. Um, I don’t know where Shrewpaw went, but I’m done with waiting for him. If he doesn’t want to participate then so be it, your training shouldn’t be neglected because of that.”

She walked over to the willow, signaling with a flick of her tail for Ferretpaw to follow her. Carefully she scored her claws along the wood, leaving a slight claw mark and noting that it had enough grip for climbing. “Since you don’t know the crouch yet – you do not right? – we’ll start with that. Drop into a crouch and I’ll assist you from there on. It’s the basic position for pretty much anything, wether that’s battle, hunting or climbing,” Fawnsplash mewed with a quick reassuring nod. Yeah.. this isn’t going too bad so far.

· @Beanz sry about the delay, since kass hasn’t replied/been on for a while i figured i would reply ·

Mistyshard Kit Finder
Old January 30th, 2024, 01:41 PM
Time is just an illusion

- Ferretpaw -

Tags; @celeste ;

Ferretpaw imdelelt went into a crouch but was way off inn his left side. His tail was hitting the ground but he looked up towards his mentor. "Did I do it?" the tom asked before standing up again and watching his mentor with large and hopeful eyes.

VM me STARS

Old February 11th, 2024, 08:39 AM

Fawnsplash

The molly furrowed her brows as Ferretpaw dropped into a crouch, observing him carefully. Yeah, that was pretty wonky. As he stared at her with hopeful eyes, she offered him an encouraging smile. She wouldn't be rude of course - she certainly wanted to keep him motivated - but she had to criticize his crouch no matter how hopeful he was. "Well, it was pretty good for your first try. However you have to make sure to stay more balanced and keep your weight equally distributed, you were too much on your left side. Also, keep your tail off the ground. When you're hunting, that will make too much noise and you'll scare the prey away. Oh, but don't put it too high in the air either, because then the prey you're approaching will see it. We're not hunting today but that info will help you in the future. Even out your weight onto all your legs and then try again okay?" She gave him an eager nod.

[ @Beanz crappy post alert ]

Mistyshard Kit Finder

Last edited by starry; February 11th, 2024 at 09:43 AM.