Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by paedyn
Today 06:05 AM
A Pain Herbs Can't Soothe...
by Fish
Last post by paedyn
Today 05:59 AM
swimming paws [swimming...
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:56 AM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by paedyn
Today 05:55 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by paedyn
Today 05:50 AM

Old February 4th, 2024, 03:16 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Mink and Whistle [P]

Whistlekit
RiverClan Kithe/him7 moons
timid • shy • compassionate

*RiverClan Clearing*

Whistlekit inhaled a breath of cold leafbare air. He shook himself, glancing around the clearing. Every passing day, it got harder to find things to do around camp. He should have been apprenticed a moon ago, but with the situation...

He sighed, and saw his breath. He felt suspended in a limbo between a childhood he was too old for and responsibilities he didn't feel ready for.

@al3cc766 //oops starting off heavy, haha

No you have a good day!
Characters | BlazeClan
Old February 4th, 2024, 08:48 AM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: every 3 days :3

Default Re: Mink and Whistle [P]

#minkpaw766
->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 11moons, the collector, herb1] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes

minkpaw slipped out of the medicine cat den, head still spinning from all the things she had to process and fur ruffled from another sleepless night, she glanced around. the current situation was surely weighing heavy on everyones shoulders but a lot of the kits must be feeling horribly lost, so they decided it was a good idea to check in on them.
wandering around aimlessly for a while she ultimately decided on a sad looking kit, a rather big one at that, probably almost apprentice aged.

"hi, im minkpaw. how are you doing? whistlekit right?" she mewed with a smile, praying her memory didnt fail her.

@Collieheart

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old February 4th, 2024, 02:15 PM

Whistlekit
( white tom with faint brown tabby markings on face and legs and pale blue eyes )

He looked up in surprise at the greeting. "Hullo." It came out somewhat less friendly than he'd been going for, having been caught off guard. In an attempt to remedy this, he continued, "Um, yes, Whistlekit. That's me." He frowned, considering her question. He didn't want to bother this cat, even if she had been the one to approach him. "I'm... doing okay. Just thinking about, y'know, everything that's been going on. I really hope Birdsnow's doing okay..." It had to be a lot of pressure, shouldering the responsibilities of leader so suddenly, without a deputy or even a medicine cat.

@al3cc766

No you have a good day!
Characters | BlazeClan

Last edited by Collieheart; February 4th, 2024 at 02:15 PM.
Old February 4th, 2024, 02:49 PM
revenge is a fools game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collieheart View Post

Whistlekit
( white tom with faint brown tabby markings on face and legs and pale blue eyes )

He looked up in surprise at the greeting. "Hullo." It came out somewhat less friendly than he'd been going for, having been caught off guard. In an attempt to remedy this, he continued, "Um, yes, Whistlekit. That's me." He frowned, considering her question. He didn't want to bother this cat, even if she had been the one to approach him. "I'm... doing okay. Just thinking about, y'know, everything that's been going on. I really hope Birdsnow's doing okay..." It had to be a lot of pressure, shouldering the responsibilities of leader so suddenly, without a deputy or even a medicine cat.

@al3cc766

unbothered by the awkward confirmation of his name she nodded, "yeah, i think birdsnow has been doing really well but it must be hard. i hope the next medicine cat, whoever it may be, will be treated better" she mewed, pulling a face, at the mention of what happened to tansypaw, she still missed her horribly but one had to move on. still, the thought of riverclan treating the next medicine cat, maybe even her friend cobwebpaw badly made her blood boil. she liked to think of herself as a peace oriented cat, but if anycat was mean to cobwebpaw she might just snap their neck. no matter how much she felt herself being pulled towards wanting the medicine cat position for herself, cobwebpaw would come first. if one of them deserved it, it was cobwebpaw, and minkpaw would make sure she was treated well.
she shook her head, finally mentally catching up to the fact that she should probably answer instead of thinking about things that had not happened yet.
"how do you feel about birdsnow as a leader n tansypaw n larkstar being gone?" concern tinting her voice she tilted her head in question, tail curling around their paws.

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old February 4th, 2024, 03:02 PM

Whistlekit

Whistlekit let her sit in silence before she continued. He could understand being distracted with thoughts, and being older than he was, she probably had a lot more to worry about.

When she voiced her question, he took a moment to adjust his paws. With a heavy exhale, he looked to the sky as if it might show him what to say. Despite his ranking, he wasn't exactly a kit anymore, but he still struggled to keep up with the turmoil. "I don't know," he said at last. "Birdsnow's keeping the clan together at least, so I suppose that's something to be glad of. I didn't know Larkstar or Tansypaw very well, but it's still really worrying for them to just up and disappear like they did. I mean, they could die out there and we'd just never know..."

He caught himself, realizing he was straying into morbid. "I mean, they're probably fine. They can take care of themselves right?" After a brief moment of chewing on regret, he tried to redirect, "Did you know Tansypaw very well?" He asked about Tansypaw in particular because he figured it more likely Minkpaw knew the apprentice versus the leader. Well, former.

@al3cc766

No you have a good day!
Characters | BlazeClan

Last edited by Collieheart; February 5th, 2024 at 02:50 PM.
Old February 5th, 2024, 05:30 AM
revenge is a fools game

she had figured the kit wouldnt be too happy with everything going on but his reaction was more concerning than she had expected.
"if you need to talk about it im here for you, okay?" she mewed, and then let the kit ramble on.
"yeah, they can look out for themselves, theyre gonna be okay" they gave him a sad smile, knowing that larkstar wouldnt leave her clan unless she was unable to return, dead. but the kit didnt need to know, if he still believed they were going to be okay thats what he should, better than face the grim reality of both of them being dead. taken from their home and never to be burried like they deserve.
"oh, no i- i wouldnt say i knew her well, i talked to her a couple of times.. but not a lot, no." and still they didnt notice she was struggling so much she'd rather run away than stay. they shoulve been there and helped them more, take some work off her paws and make sure she rested well. but they didnt. and now she was gone.
heavy sigh escaping her, she ignored the queasy feeling settling in her stomach in an attempt to not leave the kit feeling worse than before.
"im sure birdsnow will do well, and riverclan will be back in all its glory in just a few moons" maybe. hopefully. "what about you? what do you want to do when youre grown up?" maybe be the bestest warrior of all times with adderpaw.

@Collieheart

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Last edited by alec; February 5th, 2024 at 05:31 AM.
Old February 5th, 2024, 02:59 PM

Whistlekit

He was old enough to know Minkpaw might not believe everything she was telling him, but Whistlekit felt comforted all the same. He felt a pang of concern at her tone discussing Tansypaw, but she continued before he could think of something to say.

At her question, he set his jaw and clawed at the ground a little. "I'm not sure I'd make a very good warrior." He surprised himself with this, but now it was out in the air he found he couldn't help but continue. "I don't think I'll be a very good fighter at least, and that's like, half of it. I'll probably—" he shook himself before he could finish that particularl thought: "I'll probably get kicked out when they realize how useless I am, I'm not even from RiverClan to begin with." But the words rang in his head, and he hunched his shoulders like he was trying to block out the cold.

@al3cc766

No you have a good day!
Characters | BlazeClan
Old February 6th, 2024, 03:42 PM
revenge is a fools game

->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 12moons, the collector, herb2] <<-

curling her tail around the kit she shook her head, "no no, nothing of that. youre so young you cant know that yet! im sure you'll grow into a great warrior! and i think there is way more to being a good warrior than just fighting well, i think its important to be yourself and do what you think is best" hopefully this made sense, having come up with this out of nowhere she was sure it was a bit confusing at the very least.
"i think a real warrior is someone that tries to be the best in their own way." maybe she should consider striving to become the emotional adviser of the clan or something, she'd have to work on her motivational speeches before that though, she though sarcastically.
"in all honesty, i think you'll be a great apprentice and an even better warrior, and even if you cant fight well, if you try hard enough you will find a way to make it work for you. im not very strong so i have to think a bit more about what im doing when hunting rabbits, but i found a way to make it work, you know?" stars, this was surely confusing and her rambling at the end didnt make it better for sure.

@Collieheart

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old February 6th, 2024, 04:05 PM

Whistlekit

Minkpaw's touch startled him out of his sullenness, and he listened to her speak attentively. He found himself comforted by her words, and even as she rambled a bit, he cheered up somewhat, realizing she at least really seemed to believe what she was saying.

"Thanks," he told her sincerely. "Actually..." he admitted slowly, pawing at the ground a bit self-consciously, "I was thinking about learning some herbs... you know, in case fighting isn't my thing, I'll probably need them." He laughed nervously. "I haven't been able to find someone to learn from yet, but I think I'll try a little harder now."

@al3c

No you have a good day!
Characters | BlazeClan

Last edited by Collieheart; March 19th, 2024 at 05:22 PM.