Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by ollie
Today 07:28 AM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by Omari
Today 07:12 AM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 07:06 AM
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 07:00 AM

Old February 6th, 2024, 11:49 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Tired

Default Prey and Predator[P]

Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 1|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

Garlic Feather had chosen this specific day to do this lesson because it was a little more sunny meaning that it'd be at the very least warmer and more land pray would be coaxed out to make the most of the winter sun, although it was easing a little now that the season of winter was coming to a nice close. Stretching out Garlic Feather took a moment to roll his shoulders and scent the area parting his jaws he was glad to notice that this area was prey-rich. For LeafBare anyhow. He took a glance over his shoulder ensuring that Flutter Paw was close behind, he'd been neglecting training the young paw recently and Garlic Feather owed it to her to give an advanced lesson. After All, it was his job as a mentor to shape up an apprentice to be the best they can be and it wasn't all that easy with him not doing any shaping up. She'd impressed him in the battle lesson, but this was a different section entirely and there was many a thing to go over before Garlic Feather could actually get into the part where they practised hunting. Clearing his throat, Garlic Feather sat down. 'Flutter Paw, I've brought you out here so we can start on your hunting training, and whether you've any previous knowledge on it or not isn't relevant here because I'm going to be ensuring I don't repeat my mentors mistakes with this. I'll admit to you I'm not the best hunter, but I've spent enough time patrolling that I can help you learn how and go beyond my experience.' Garlic Feather kept his tone of voice serious, he was being genuine after all and his usual joking manner always seemed to fade during these sorts of conversations. 'We'll be starting off with the basic hunters crouch and how you can use that crouch, how to adapt it to different prey and the basics of how to deal with catching different bits of prey.' Garlic Feather remained seated, some of this he could sit through and eventually he'd have to get up to demonstrate it. yay. Personally he'd been dreading this lesson ever since he realised he'd have to teach it.

@blxze. (My apologies for not putting this out sooner )

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!