Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 08:42 AM
[ p ] Larkswoop Kitting [...
by paedyn
Last post by paedyn
Today 07:38 AM
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 07:20 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by MaximusPrime27
Today 07:15 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Omari
Today 06:55 AM

Old December 17th, 2023, 12:09 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Default And this, my friend, is why i should be a cool kid

Yellowpaw was aware of the open enforcer spots, and that obviously meant he was going to be one because Yellowpaw was the best. He kind of had to be, because he was still alive while having this curse of grass-for-skin or something. For some reason, Yellowpaw was weak. Well, compared to some people.

Yellowpaw did intend to become an enforcer, but he hadn't seen any of them in a bit, which was a problem if you want to become an enforcer.

In case you didn't know, enforcers were normal cats but cooler. That was the definition of Yellowpaw, which made it very easy to become an enforcer if he ever decided to, and he was doing that.

Hoow would you turn Yellowpaw down as an enforcer? Sure, he might not be the strongest, but he hates Thunderclan with all his life and he would torture them forever if he could and he has absolutely no problem wrecking everything they live for because everyone they live for is themselves because they are incredibly selfish.

And unlike OTHER Shadowclanners, he was actually going to attack them instead of just saying 'oh woes me thunderclan is dumb.' Oh, and also he wasn't dumb. He was pretty sure that was a determining factor, too. You can't really be weak and idiotic at the same time unless you plan on dying.

Therefore, he was going to become an enforcer.

Yellowpaw looked around camp, hoping to see an enforcer. To his luck, he saw Hawkbite. Yellowpaw ran over and decided not to just ask if he could be an enforcer bluntly.

"Hey. What are some things that would increase someone's chance of being an enforcer?" He had a feeling Hawkbite would catch on literally immediately, but whatever.
[ @SuspiciousMindz ]

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]

Last edited by Aolani; December 17th, 2023 at 12:09 PM.
Old December 17th, 2023, 08:05 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: And this, my friend, is why i should be a cool kid

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Just a Scratch | Agatha Kitty

Honestly, he wasn't surprised when this apprentice approached him. He knew it was an encounter that was going to happen. Hawkbite had just assumed it would've been when this one was a warrior. The confidence that strode up to him reminded him of his younger moons. It made his whiskers twitch.

Straight to the point. This wasn't the first apprentice to ask him this question since the announcement though. There was another who seemed to take interest in the position while young. "Hmm," Hawkbite hummed for a moment as he sat up to talk to Yellowpaw.

"Be active. Show off. Make reports. Voice your opinion in the clan meetings if you want Dawnstar or any of us to look your direction. Don't be an idle warrior like a majority of the clan is," the Commander replied simply, he was stoic outwardly, but he felt a small tinge of pride for the younger cat. "Initiative gets rewarded," he continued.

Hawkbite shifted on his paws a little as his tail wrapped around them. "If you want to go on extra hunts or patrols, find yourself a warrior and go. We notice those things," he offered an example.

@spore.

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 18th, 2023, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander

Honestly, he wasn't surprised when this apprentice approached him. He knew it was an encounter that was going to happen. Hawkbite had just assumed it would've been when this one was a warrior. The confidence that strode up to him reminded him of his younger moons. It made his whiskers twitch.

Straight to the point. This wasn't the first apprentice to ask him this question since the announcement though. There was another who seemed to take interest in the position while young. "Hmm," Hawkbite hummed for a moment as he sat up to talk to Yellowpaw.

"Be active. Show off. Make reports. Voice your opinion in the clan meetings if you want Dawnstar or any of us to look your direction. Don't be an idle warrior like a majority of the clan is," the Commander replied simply, he was stoic outwardly, but he felt a small tinge of pride for the younger cat. "Initiative gets rewarded," he continued.

Hawkbite shifted on his paws a little as his tail wrapped around them. "If you want to go on extra hunts or patrols, find yourself a warrior and go. We notice those things," he offered an example.

@spore.

Yellowpaw listened carefully, planning little ideas to use for becoming an enforcer. He could definitely 'be active, show off, make reports, and voice his opinion.' He was very good at that last one. Yellowpaw liked the thought of those things, anyway.

"So, could we possibly talk about me being an enforcer? I know I'm an apprentice, but that's allowed, right?" Yellowpaw meowed.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]
Old January 1st, 2024, 08:56 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander

"What's there to discuss?" Hawkbite inquired back, raising a brow with interest. Yellowpaw wasn't wrong, an Enforcer apprentice was a thing and if Yellowpaw made a good name for himself, he could be offered the position. As of now though, Hawkbite would need convinced. "What makes you better Enforcer material compared to anyone else?"

@New Shoom's eve

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 5th, 2024, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander

"What's there to discuss?" Hawkbite inquired back, raising a brow with interest. Yellowpaw wasn't wrong, an Enforcer apprentice was a thing and if Yellowpaw made a good name for himself, he could be offered the position. As of now though, Hawkbite would need convinced. "What makes you better Enforcer material compared to anyone else?"

@New Shoom's eve
(Sry this took so long, I was waiting for an rp to finish up beforehand)
"Well, first, I take action. I don't just spit empty threats. Second, I have to be strategical, because, well, I'm basically some twigs. Third, again, I am twigs, and I am still alive after my first battle, and I had minimal battle practice back then. Fourth, my priorities are straight. Think I'm forgetting names because I'm just forgetful? It's actually because I'm too busy battle scheming in my head." Yellowpaw thought back to his first interaction with a thunderclanner. he should've clawed them to death.

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]

Last edited by Aolani; February 5th, 2024 at 10:42 AM.