Old January 6th, 2024, 07:01 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: Bump whenev!
My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: sharkie's character maker! [Christmas Edition]

Your username: CollapsingStars
Which package do you want?: simple
How many character(s)?: just one!
Other?: Star/sea themed? I've been trying to think of one but it's hard for me. I don't understand what kk means, as in a thousand koins? Either way I'll pay I just need to know how much!
Mention me: @arrow.

credit link
Link to my ocs! Link! | My characters beliefs do not always follow mine, please keep that in mind
Old January 6th, 2024, 07:07 PM
Lost soul

Bump Policy: left|only here for chats
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollapsingStars View Post
Your username: CollapsingStars
Which package do you want?: simple
How many character(s)?: just one!
Other?: Star/sea themed? I've been trying to think of one but it's hard for me. I don't understand what kk means, as in a thousand koins? Either way I'll pay I just need to know how much!
Hello hello! Kk means koins yes. As you are buying a simple is 10 koins. You just have to pay me that ^^ I’ll have this done hopefully soon

My OCs bios|Back from Hiatus
My pronouns are; She/Her/He/Him/They/Them/It. My timezone is GMT+8. I go to school from 8:30 to 3:45. Originally joined on August 6th, 2019. Please keep in mind that my characters have their beliefs and does not mean I always approve their behavior.

Last edited by arrow.; January 6th, 2024 at 07:08 PM.
Old January 6th, 2024, 07:50 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Your username: ChaosBringer.
Which package do you want?: Ultimate Package
How many character(s)?: 2
Other?: E

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old January 6th, 2024, 08:03 PM
Lost soul

Starrymist
28 Moons Old
Non Binary (appears and sounds feminine)
She/Her/They/Them
RiverClan
Cat
Starrymist is a small silver coated tabby with blueish markings, light sea blue eyes, and a torn ear. Her chest fur is white, and so is one of her front paws.
Starrymist is an optimistic cat with a tendency to be over positive, friendly. They refuse to see the bad in others, believing most (if not all) to be good at heart, even when they aren’t. They are as loyal as they can be. However they do have a bit of self-doubt every now and then, but chooses to push their feelings aside.
Liv Hewson
Kit - As a kit, Starrykit was one of those kits that hid with their mother, enjoying their time of peace, unless their siblings are doing anything interesting, they go bolting after them. They enjoy looking up at the stars whenever they get the chance, finding them wonderful.

Apprentice - When they became an apprentice, Starrypaw was proud to become an apprentice with her two sisters. They got along with their mentor, and trained well. Until the day they had a fight they had to endure against a badger, somehow escaping with only a torn ear.

Warrior - Starrypaw became Starrymist not long after, after completing their training. Their mother died, however giving birth to a second litter, so that left her and her sisters to look out for their younger siblings. Our of the boys died to whitecough, however. Starrymist was devastated, so nowadays she wanders like the crying sea.

@CollapsingStars (hope you like them)

My pronouns are; She/Her/He/Him/They/Them/It. My timezone is GMT+8. I go to school from 8:30 to 3:45. Originally joined on August 6th, 2019. Please keep in mind that my characters have their beliefs and does not mean I always approve their behavior.

Last edited by arrow.; January 6th, 2024 at 08:03 PM.
Old January 6th, 2024, 08:09 PM
If Not Now, When?

Bump Policy: Every 24-48 hours/1-2 days
My Mood: Chatty

Your username: Buzzin' Bee
Which package do you want?: Ultimate Package
How many character(s)?: 2
Other?: One can be an apprentice she-cat in either Windclan or Thunderclan with a flower/plant theme. Warrior tom in any clan but Shadowclan.

Bump Policy: 1-2 days

Weekdays - Will not be online from 4 AM to 5:30 PM
Weekends (and Friday) - Will probably be on all day

Fernflower Finder

Fernflower: Baby Boomer
Cypressberry: None ):
Old January 6th, 2024, 11:25 PM
Lost soul

(For @ChaosBringer. your 2 cats xD

Nightleaf|Ottersun
54 moons old|102 moons old
Male|Trans FtM
He/They/It/Night|He/It
Pansexual|Omnisexual
ShadowClan|RiverClan
Cat|Cat
Nightleaf is a black muscular tom with dark gray patches. His eyes are mud brown. He has a gray left back paw, and a front white paw.|Ottersun is a golden brown cat with thick fur, slender frame. His eyes are light shade of amber. His tail tip is a lighter brown and his stripes are darker.
Nightleaf is a bit of a broody cat, but otherwise he’s pretty friendly to the cats around him, even if he can be a bit of…well, a mouse brained dummy.|Ottersun has a strong, bright cheerful personality that often gets him riled up and excited, although they can be manipulated if pushed too far over the edge.
Pierce Gagnon|Elliot Fletcher
Kit - Nightkit was the rowdy kit of a litter of 5, and was the kit that pushed his siblings to do things with him, even if it led him to trouble. His parents had no idea what to do with him when he got into trouble, hoping by the time he was an apprentice, his childish behavior would improve. Then when he was five moons old, his youngest littermate died. He then became broody.| Kit - Otterkit was the scrawny kit between her older littermates, whom were already apprentices. They protected Otterkit very much that they did not want something bad to happen to Otterkit. They spent as much time as they could with her but misfortune happened and each of them were killed horribly in a fight. Her parents were devastated and abandoned her.

Apprentice - Nightkit became Nightpaw, but honestly, he wasn’t so into it as he had, as he was still that brooding vibe cat he had been. He kept his distance from most cats, but that doesn’t mean he wasn’t friendly. He was held back a lot since he kept messing up and his mentor was pretty mean to him. He tried to do better, but it didn’t seem like no matter what he did made his mentor happy.|Apprentice - Otterkit became Otterpaw and went through her apprenticeship with only her mentor for a friend, so naturally they were the only cat to know that Otter was questioning whether she was transgender. She finally made up her mind by the close end of her apprenticeship with her mentor’s support.

Warrior - Nightpaw finally finished their training around the time most of the apprentices he had been hanging out with were all already warriors while he had still been an apprentice. When he became Nightleaf, he felt a lot better, not if still being broody, but he was more friendly with other cats.|Warrior - Otterpaw was happy when he became Ottersun, glad for his mentor’s support most of his time. When his mentor retired to the elder’s den, Ottersun often visited. That’s when, a few days before his mentor died in their sleep, they told Ottersun to keep on shining no matter what. Ottersun kept that advice for the rest of their life from then to now.

Last edited by arrow.; January 6th, 2024 at 11:26 PM.
Old January 7th, 2024, 08:25 AM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: Bump whenev!
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrow. View Post
Starrymist
28 Moons Old
Non Binary (appears and sounds feminine)
She/Her/They/Them
RiverClan
Cat
Starrymist is a small silver coated tabby with blueish markings, light sea blue eyes, and a torn ear. Her chest fur is white, and so is one of her front paws.
Starrymist is an optimistic cat with a tendency to be over positive, friendly. They refuse to see the bad in others, believing most (if not all) to be good at heart, even when they aren’t. They are as loyal as they can be. However they do have a bit of self-doubt every now and then, but chooses to push their feelings aside.
Liv Hewson
Kit - As a kit, Starrykit was one of those kits that hid with their mother, enjoying their time of peace, unless their siblings are doing anything interesting, they go bolting after them. They enjoy looking up at the stars whenever they get the chance, finding them wonderful.

Apprentice - When they became an apprentice, Starrypaw was proud to become an apprentice with her two sisters. They got along with their mentor, and trained well. Until the day they had a fight they had to endure against a badger, somehow escaping with only a torn ear.

Warrior - Starrypaw became Starrymist not long after, after completing their training. Their mother died, however giving birth to a second litter, so that left her and her sisters to look out for their younger siblings. Our of the boys died to whitecough, however. Starrymist was devastated, so nowadays she wanders like the crying sea.

@CollapsingStars (hope you like them)

I love them! Thank you so much!

credit link
Link to my ocs! Link! | My characters beliefs do not always follow mine, please keep that in mind