Last post by Wingnettle
Today 02:09 AM

Old October 23rd, 2023, 12:58 PM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Stressed

Default Give Each Day, Just To Staying Alive

((Open!!))

The ThunderClan warrior looks over her shoulder - making sure she isn't being followed - before she leaves the Camp. She's not breaking any of the rules, she just doesn't want to be watched. To be followed. That is something she hates, but she knows she'll have to get over it to become a better warrior. Her body is tense, fluffy ears are perked to hear any incoming threats. Her long, fluffy tail lashed in anger and she sighs as she looks at the bright, blue, constantly changing sky above her head. oh, why does it have to do that? she asks herself as she stares at a cloud that looks like a dog - then a mouse. then a blob. a blob that looks like nothing. kind of like her.

no, she knows that she is pretty. and she hates it. she'd rather be male - then she wouldn't be underestimated so much. even her name makes her sound weak - Gingerivy. she knows that ivy was her mother's favorite plant. "Because it never let anything stop it. You had to remove it yourself." Gingerivy mews for a moment before she closes her eyes and smiles slightly. she feels weak. She knows that she should stop thinking about them - leave it behind her. But, with a sad smile, she knows she can't. She can't give up on their memory because she knows that they are the reason she is the cat she is now - brave, loyal, and determined. They're also the reason she is currently so down and feeling weak.

If I have kits, they'll... never be there. They won't be there for any of that. Their first steps, words... She thinks to herself. I'll never get to see them again. I wish I would have talked to them. But... I didn't. But they should have been there - I should have been there when they needed me. but... I was just an apprentice with no experience. I... I... She blames herself. so much.but she shoves the thoughts aside and continues walking to her stop - stumbling slightly because she hasn't been sleeping well the past night or two. the sight of a familiar pelt makes her stop, though, and she looks at them and stops walking

"I didn't... Think you were here." She mews.
Old October 23rd, 2023, 01:14 PM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Give Each Day, Just To Staying Alive

Soot’song
he/him
Male (AFAB)
The brown and somewhat red cat blinks as his head is rested comfortably on his paws. Hazel eyes shimmering in the darkness he shudders against the cold breeze. RedHawks thick fluffy fur would often keep her…no him warm at night. He had remembered the first time he had ever came out as trans. Redhawk was the first to know followed closely by his own siblings. With a heavy sight he pushed himself to his paws and tottered out into the cold night. The refreshing air bitterly cold as he resorted to fluffing out his fur to the maximum floofyness. Quiet steps…ever so faint as he neared his preferred star gazing spot. Tucking himself down into a more or less loaf position he began to daze off.

The sound of a voice alerted him of a presence. It’s merely gingerivy. He needn’t look at the she cat to know that familiar scent. Beckoning the she cat over with a gentle sweep of his tail he nestled in close for warmth. What brings you out here this late? his gentle voice soothingly sweet. Bad dreams? Couldn’t sleep? he didn’t want to pry but if she needed to get something off her chest he was all ears for it.
@LostSoldier

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Old October 24th, 2023, 09:52 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: Give Each Day, Just To Staying Alive

@Zelly

Redhawk's sister comes over to her brother's lover and smiles sadly. "I was just missing them. So I came here." She mews before looking at the ground again. She misses him. And she knows that she always will. "What about you?" She mews around the flowers in her mouth, laying them gently on the two graves. she looks between them and her brow furrows. would it have ended differently if he fell for Whisperfrost and I feel for Sootsong...? She asks herself after a moment and then shakes her head. no, that is impossible.

With a frown at the ever-changing sky, she then turns her attention back to Sootsong as she awaits his response. With a sad smile, she closes her eyes and sighs softly. She does miss them - and misses everycat who has ever died for her and her ThunderClan-mates. Sadness fills her when she thinks about all the lost lives - the lives that could have been saved and lived if ThunderClanners weren't so foolish and stubborn. And prideful - many of the ThunderClanners she has met are prideful and only care about themselves. That is something she has vowed to change - even if it means the end of her.