Last post by Estelle
Today 12:19 AM

Old September 24th, 2023, 12:34 AM
evil scientist

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: a strange arrival. . . [OPEN!]

[ @Rose [phantom] , @Katiethewolfchild [turtle] , @Shadowed Flower [wyvren] ]

✦a strange blue-black tomcat with navy eyes.

the night tomcat practically leapt from his spot on the beach (though, not without protest from his painfully long limbs, which, as he had suspected, had already stiffened at the joints a bit from his resting. this was typical for him after a long trek; the road had unfairly aged him such that taking a break proved harder than carrying on because his body yerns to stay stationary.) when he saw a paw swinging towards the kitten. he was glad to find the molly having the same idea, scolding the loner. he breathed a sigh of relief.

it was short lived.

where did this kit come from and how in the starless sky did they make it this far from any nest or camp? though, he couldn't deny that something in the she-cat's tone set him on edge (maybe it was that strange. . . amusement.), she was right. he flanked the group, the extra few strides helping loosen his aching muscles, and stopped next to the other tom.

he eyed the loner carefully, though not unkindly. the stranger was one to be easily startled, too, so he had no room to judge even if he had wanted to. still, he wasn't the violent kind of jumpy- more so the stares-at-you-like you killed-my-best-friend-before-my-eyes kind of jumpy. he blinked, and turned his gaze back towards the she-kit.

he was. . . admittedly, not good with kits.
actually, they kind of scared him.

he, a tall and somewhat strong (it was hard not to build muscle with all that walking,) tomcat, afraid of kits. outrageous.

"ah." he breathed, a tension building behind his brow. there he went again, thinking too much. stressing too much.
he closed his eyes, and tuned his ears to the melodic sound of the ocean; cresting waves. he shifted his weight on the sand, which in the moonlight looked like liquid silver. he breathed, hummed a low and short trill, and tried to relax. breathe in.
out.
in.

the night-pelted stranger opened his eyes once more and was welcomed with open arms to the land of the fully cognizant.

"i'm not familiar with the territory; however," he began. his voice was deep and melodic, but it had a roughness to it unlike his trilling; stranger yet, he had a thick accent that rolled off his tongue. it was not like the succint wildcats, nor the posh kittypets. his voice had an air of elegance, if one were to take a deep, gently flowing river and give it a voice. that was he. "you smell like people. are you a housekit?" he lowered his head so he was level with the youth.

"you're a long way from home, little one. unless there's another town i'm not yet aware of."

end.

[.]

grousepaw is shadowclan's medicine cat apprentice
they and mossfreckle have a semi-closed den policy.

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Emberkit | Burningnight | Rush Casket

Last edited by redshiftreign; September 24th, 2023 at 12:38 AM.
Old September 24th, 2023, 07:08 AM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Turtle meowed I was exploring. @Rose @Shadowed Flower @redshiftreign
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old September 27th, 2023, 01:52 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Phantom
She/Her

When Wyvern instantly backed off, Phantom couldn't help but click her tongue in quiet disappointment, cocking her head to the side as she eyed the larger feline in silence. Did he really not want to fight, then? Hm.. A pity.

Her bushy tail swept against the sand as Phantom wondered whether Wyvern was bluffing or not. She knew plenty cats who'd play dirty enough to attack the second she let her guard down. Hackles still raised, Phantom only calmed when Wyvern looked away towards the cat who'd been humming -- and that act in itself settled Phantom's distrust. Ah, so he really wasn't going to attack her or the kit, if he'd turned his face away from them.

Shuffling a few paces away so she could keep one olive-green eye on every cat, Phantom plopped down and gave her horribly scarred right hindleg a couple soothing licks. It was itching like crazy, rubbing against this sand. Maybe this hadn't been one of her smarter impulse outings.

The little kit's answer came quite short -- and was disappointing, really. If only cats these days took the opportunity to spill out their lifestories on a whim, then Phantom's work would be waay easier. Like Bubble. Bubble had been pleasant company, though Phantom hadn't seen the pretty Balinese female for quite some time. Come to think of it, Phantom had last seen Bubble venturing into Clan territory. . . it wasn't hard to imagine the fate her overly cheery friend could have met.

Grimacing silently at an unwanted vision of her dead friend, the calico huntress shook her head and drifted back to reality, canting her head to the side as she surveyed Turtle. "Exploring, ey? Quite a ways to come, in that case." She lifted a dark brown paw to rub the pronounced scar on her neck. A habit, a tell. "What do they call you?" Bright eyes peered curiously down at the kit, gaze focused wholly on the youngster.

[ @redshiftreign - Stranger / @Shadowed Flower - Wyvern / @Katiethewolfchild - Turtle | The posting order confused me, rah sorry. I didn't realize it was my turn ]

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old September 27th, 2023, 01:57 PM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Toby
In is weary travels never had he come across this many cats especially a kitten that had wandered away from home like this. His brown eyes narrowed in suspicion his nose wrinkling at the scent of humans. He never liked those things and he didn’t think he ever could. Especially after the accident with his sister and the dog. The accident that tore half of his upper lip away revealing his teeth and gums on the right side. With a low growl he turned around to walk away only to stop in his tracks.

( feel free to have any of them notice him )
@Rose @Katiethewolfchild
@ redshiftreign
@Shadowed Flower

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Last edited by Kass; September 27th, 2023 at 01:57 PM.
Old September 27th, 2023, 02:09 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Turtle meowed Turtle. Seeing a strange young tom with a nasty wound she meowed hello to the new arrival. @Rose @redshiftreign @Shadowed Flower
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; September 27th, 2023 at 02:10 PM.
Old September 27th, 2023, 04:48 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Wyvern

The Maine Coon settled in a patch of soft grass, his fluffy tail flicking. He was sorry for scareing the kit, but he didn't care for it's wellbeing. The other cats might tear it apart. He didn't know. (Short, sorry. @redshiftreign @Rose @Katiethewolfchild )

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old October 4th, 2023, 10:19 AM
evil scientist

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

ThunderClan/WindClan Re: a strange arrival. . . [OPEN!]

[ @Rose [phantom] , @Katiethewolfchild [turtle] , @Shadowed Flower [wyvren], @Zelly [toby]

✦a strange blue-black tomcat with navy eyes.

stranger had to admit, this was a few too many cats for his liking. when his ear caught the gentle footfalls of another not to far off, he turned his gaze over his shoulder and swept the horizon. there, a brown shilloute on the dark skyline, was another feline.

his focus was torn between the huntress’ conversation with the kit and the figure on the beach’s crest. all it took was one more crashing wave in the background and his head began to swirl with dizziness. under him, his paws shifted among the sand, and he took a step forwards. the silent migraine was back, and this time he was sure it wanted vengance. it was one burst at first, before the throbbing vertigo grew into an all encompasing hunger, devouring his mind. thoughts swirled in his skull like leaves in a whirlpool, staging a wild dance. to compare the fluttering twists to butterflies would be a misnmer, as butterflies are harmless. this feeling, disorienting, was anything but.

the black tomcat cleared his throat, the feeling sending pins and needles down his spine.

“good luck with the kit,” he said, though his words were a bit slower, and the thoughts they stemmed from fled from him like he was fishing for them with a broken paw, “i. . . gonna go sit down. pleased to meet you all. may the moon light your path and the moss grow where you tread, etcetera.”

he blamed the sky above for cursing him so; though he knew it wasn’t anything nearly as convoluted. simply put, the strange black tomcat had lost the genetic lottery and was paying the life-long consequences. he mumbled his curses to his parents (though he could never truly mean it; they’d been nothing but kindly and loving to him in the short moons he’d lived with them,) for loving eachother enough to give him this cursed life. irritation, something unfamiliar and unwelcome within the usually docile tom, writhed under his fur like maggots.
horrible, disgusting inadequacies not unlike his own reeling head clawed their way from the back of his mind to devour him, with metaphorical jaws snapping like hounds at his heels. he could run, yes: sit in the dark and silence his thoughts and the world for hours; or he could endure: allow the forming migraine that had been promising him hell for days now to overtake him, suffer the agony for hours- days even, and then welcome the temporary respite that would follow.

his paws fumbled under him as he flanked the other loners, headed for the crest of the beach- coincidentally in the direction of the brown tabby newcomer (if he had a bit more awareness he’d likely think hey, we’ve both got quite large scars on our faces. how interesting! but with the mind numbing vertigo, he more so thought hnng, ouch.).

end.

[.]

grousepaw is shadowclan's medicine cat apprentice
they and mossfreckle have a semi-closed den policy.

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Emberkit | Burningnight | Rush Casket
Old October 4th, 2023, 12:20 PM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Toby
The brown Tom froze momentarily his eyes narrowing in suspicion at the black cat. They gently set the bundled herbs down to the ground. His eyes scanning the black cat taking note of the agitation written on his face. He hesitated. It wasn’t like he was going to use these herbs for anyone at the minute he was basically shoving them down habits throat to see what would happen. He had however learned that feverfew or daisy’s made great remedy’s for headaches. The brown Tom offered the stranger a few daisy petals. E-eat. It’ll huh-help with the headache. he murmured keeping is voice low and quiet. His shoulder cracked a few times as he ticked.
@redshiftreign

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Old October 5th, 2023, 02:52 AM
SleepIsALie.SeekCoffee

Bump Policy: weekly
My Mood: Fine

Dirk (he/him)

while running, fast as most cat's full sprint, dirk happens upon the group. he slows down, and looks for a second, and decides to stop. I've been running for a while. i should rest anyway. he thinks, and approaches the group. he thought he might recognize a few of them, he passed many hundreds of outsiders every moon, but the black speckled one, he was sure he had never seen him before. he would have remembered him. the kit, was an upwalker pet. no wonder he couldnt ecognise her.he walked towards them, wincing inwardly as the leaf sized scar on his shoulder throbbed, a grim memory of them. the upwalker pups that chased him off that cliff. so far down. he pushed the memory of earth and sky tumbling around him out of his mind, and walked up to the group and says, "hey, whats up?" with the easygoing grin he wears when dealing with others.
Dirk, he/him outsider, he enjoys running, and does almost nothing else. his pesonality is basically kakashi from naruto. he is a mottled black, orange, and brown in small dots, and has a leaf sized scar on his shoulder from upwalker pups chasing him off a cliff.

MERP