Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 12:05 AM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by twizzypaw
Yesterday 11:51 PM
ThunderClan Elders' Den
by dino.
Last post by Rose
Yesterday 11:49 PM
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Ian
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Yesterday 11:46 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Red'fur
Yesterday 11:45 PM

Old September 14th, 2023, 04:24 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: The Jester & The Goody-Goody

Midnightkit
Shadowclan
She/her

Midnightkit’s pelt puffed up as soon as he had stuck his yucky nose in her personal space. Despite her discomfort, she didn’t move away from him–she mustn’t show weakness! Her nose scrunched up abashedly at the sight of his grin, and the cackles that escaped his throat made her want to scratch her own ears off.

“At this point, I can only pray that they do have us surrounded. Even that would be better than being stuck talking to you.” Okay, that was definitely a bit mean and absolutely over-dramatic… Midnightkit couldn't care less, though. This guy was a no good brat-face, and she’d do anything to get rid of him at this point.

And then, the most awful thing that could ever happen to her… Happened. He had licked her face. Her face! The noise that escaped her throat sounded similar to a wail before it fell away into a shrill squeal instead. The sound was fast, but still loud, and by the time that it escaped her throat it was already over… And then, her paw came up to swat at his face.

“Away! Get away–that’s gross, that’s so gross!” She rambled on, muttering and babbling on about how yucky and unclean he was. With the same paw that she had been using to swat at him with, she dragged it over her cheek, over and over again.

Batpaw had unearthed her biggest weakness before, but if he had not known it before, surely he would now. Midnightkit couldn’t stand physical touch.

[ @silverwynds ]

Drizzlecloud Midnightpath Smolderpaw Seedkit
Old September 15th, 2023, 11:57 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Asleep

batpaw // he/him // 7 moons
46/100
purrks: shadow fiend [INACTIVE]

---

The insane stream of devious laughter that resounds from her reaction only makes himself laugh even more! Priceless! The look on her face! Kahaha! And now that he knew of her weakness it would be so easy to get her riled. Maybe one of these times she would actually do something about it? Pleased with himself, he takes a seat in his spot to watch her babble and rub at her face, head tilted off to a side almost comedically. Part of him wonders if she's just this easy of a target or she expects someone to come to her rescue. Because, uh... Despite all the laughing and shouting, no one was sprinting this way. Not even those brothers of hers. Not that he had any particular feelings of fear for them. But it would be troublesome to fight off three cats at once, even if he was totally capable.

Humming a tune to himself with a pleased smile on his features, he tilts his head off to the other side, wide eyes watching for every little reaction from the molly.

"You're too easy, Midkit. You'll never make it as an apprentice if you're this easily upset, let alone a warrior! You really should just give up while you have the chance~"

Truth be told he didn't exactly want her to give up. If she gave up then who else would he bother? Who else would he poke and prod and cackle at until he received a definitely not deserved swat? The jab was simply that: a jab. If Midnightkit changed her mind and became some forever queen or something lame like that... Would anyone else be as much fun to pester? Get your heard outta the clouds, Bat! Sitting around thinking so hard is gonna make her think something serious is on your mind!

midkit | @Omari

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Rose stopped by to plant a garden here.
Old September 18th, 2023, 05:13 PM
the flower girl

Midnightkit
Shadowclan
She/her

Yes, she had thrown a bit of a fit. Did she want someone to come over and tend to her as if she were fragile? Absolutely not! She just… Needed this to die down. She needed this all to die down–and it would, eventually.

She scrubbed her paw over her face again, doing it a bit slower this time–but still just as rough as all of the other times that she repeated the motion.

You don’t get it.” She didn’t even get it–why she over-reacted like this. Was it an over-reaction, though? It felt awful. It felt like she had to rub at her eye, over and over again, until the feeling went away.

“Quiet, please. Please just–Batpaw, quiet!” She snapped at him–she needed to focus! Even if it was something as silly as rubbing her cheek, she needed to focus! If she couldn’t focus, then she wouldn’t do it right, and she wouldn’t be able to fix it, and it would just keep feeling wrong

Much to her surprise, he had actually gone quiet for a little while. Perhaps something was on his mind, but she couldn’t even think to pester him about it, because she was still rubbing at her cheek.

Eventually, it was okay. She felt fine.

The black-furred molly’s paw dropped to the ground, and she blinked blearily at the tom. Her face contorted into one of frustration, her nose scrunching up and her teeth flashing for a moment before she relaxed. Get it together.

“I’ll show you, Batpaw.” She finally breathed out, suddenly pulling herself back together as if she hadn’t just had a Midnight-Moment(trademarked!). “Soon, I’m gonna be sleeping in the same den as you. We’ll be apprentices together, and I’m going to show you what I can do. Just you wait.”

[ @silverwynds midnight ocd moment ]

Old September 22nd, 2023, 06:38 PM
silly little guy

51/100

---

Whoa. Unexpected blow up session. When she snaps at him he does actually shut up which is surprising. In fact, his grin falters and he just watches on in confusion. It wasn't as if there was actually venom in his saliva, even if he claimed there was, so what was her deal? Why was she rubbing and huffing and freaking out? He sits there, puzzled, as he tries to figure out what was happening in front of him.

And then she's taunting him again. Did that mean she was back to normal? Could he talk again? Not really willing to await her permission, he settles back into his characteristic grin.

"I'd like to see you try." He chides in response before raising a paw to giggle behind it. "I don't think you sleeping in the same space as me is going to make you any stronger or smarter. My power can only do so much for the unfortunate."

midkit | @Omari

character bios.
Old September 23rd, 2023, 12:28 PM
the flower girl

Midnightkit
Shadowclan
She/her

Midnightkit gave him a blank, owlish stare. Her green eyes had gone a bit wider than usual, looking at him in a borderline disturbing manner. If looks could kill, well, he’d be six feet under already.

“Your ‘power’ couldn’t possibly help anyone at all. It's a metaphorical speech.” Big word for such a little lady, but you’d be surprised how much someone can pick up on when they just sit and listen to what others say. “Suppose I shouldn’t have expected any different, though–you and your thick skull couldn’t understand.”

A part of her was just desperately trying to distract herself and him from her little freak-out-sesh that she just had. She didn’t want him to comment on it, because she wouldn’t even know what to say. She didn’t even know why she did that. A few moons ago, she never acted like that! It was recent and new–did all cats do that? Surely not, right? Maybe they all just did it secretly?

[ @silverwynds ]

Old September 24th, 2023, 11:23 AM
silly little guy

52/100

---

Was that stare of her's supposed to intimidate him or something? Because it wasn't working. If anything it only encourages him to react with something similar. Bright orange widen to match her off-putting gaze, but his is accompanied by a wide, toothy grin.

"Low expectations will turn around to bite you one day, Midkit." He responds in a teasing hiss. Just looking at him one could tell he was holding back laughter through grit teeth. "The sooner you recognize how great I am, the sooner things get easier for you."

And then he begins to inch closer. Closer and closer until they are nearly nose to nose. If she was going to try and creep him out, she'd have to try harder. Creeping others out was his specialty! Kuhuhu, it was so fun to send kits scrambling back into the nursery with just an unsettling stare. Hopefully something like that was on the verge of happening.

"My thick skull understands perfectly. I think yours is the one that stubbornly refuses to hold information. After today, I eagerly await your arrival in the apprentice's den."

Just what did he mean by that? Who knows. He surely wasn't keen on telling.

midkit | @Omari

character bios.
Old October 3rd, 2023, 05:28 PM
the flower girl

Midnightkit
Shadowclan
She/her

This guy had a whole lot of useless confidence! It made her want to hack up her breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Cough it up directly onto those stupid front-paws of his.

“I’ll recognize your greatness on the day that you save me from certain death.” Which, by the way, was never going to happen! Not in a gazillion, bajillion moons! She’d rather claw out her own tongue than ever admit that he was even remotely good.

The closer the ridiculous tom got, the more she wanted to yowl and smack him on the nose–but alas, she needed to keep her cool. She already lost it just a few seconds ago, and she did not want to do that again. Not under his watchful eyes, at least.

With a snort, she turned up her nose and squeezed her eyes shut. Ew, what’re you waiting for, anyway? Gonna attack me in my sleep? Stink up my bed? I’m going to enjoy the peace and quiet in the nursery while it lasts.”

[ @spookywynds ]

Last edited by Omari; October 4th, 2023 at 06:22 PM.