Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 12:05 AM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by twizzypaw
Yesterday 11:51 PM
ThunderClan Elders' Den
by dino.
Last post by Rose
Yesterday 11:49 PM
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Ian
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Yesterday 11:46 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Red'fur
Yesterday 11:45 PM

Old September 29th, 2023, 06:21 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: Our minds are well beyond our years..[P]

Bee

Bee squirmed away awkwardly, they decided if they were slightly further away they would be safer maybe? They were real Bee again and were very, very , very, very, very, confused what just happened. Why did this always occur when they felt bad emotions?

' ' I uhm... I'm really sorry! I don't know what got into me! ' ' They wanted to cry.

Their paws were shaking slightly as they looked around, how had they been so mean? Oh no, now their going to hate me...

' ' It's like I got possessed or something... ' ' They meowed, looking shaky.

They looked down to their paws, maybe they could do something funny to cheer everyone up? Or like... I don't know... They thought, hoping that somehow they could get forgiven for, well, for what that was.

@Tobi @Froggy
@Katiethewolfchild
@soldier @Caspian

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old September 29th, 2023, 11:12 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Lion meowed Bee it's okay. Just try not to do it again, okay? Bee sounded truly not sure why she had acted like that, leaving the 15 moon old silently completely confused. How could she not know why she acted differently then she usually did? It didn't make any sense to the young she-cat. @Vixlz @Tobi @Caspian @soldier @Froggy
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; September 29th, 2023 at 11:14 PM.
Old September 30th, 2023, 01:30 AM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: The fog is coming.
My Mood: Spooky

Rosepetal
More info:
Rosepetal, also known as Rose is a she-cat with shiny white fur (It almost looks like a bright pink!) She has Light blue eyes. She can easily bruise up and is very prone to seizures.

Rose then went back to her place, everything was dealt with. Everyone was happy or at least not angry. Rose backed off into the shadows, glad she was being ignored. Maybe they'll go to this new home and leave me behind. Normally, she would be thrilled if that happened. She was just dead weight, completely useless. So she tried her very best to fit with what everyone else wanted. Sort of the reason she's so obsessed with being ignored...

Everyone acted like they were possessed by some demon other than Lion, meanwhile, she was over here being brought down by herself. Maybe she was mentally fine, acting ill just to fit in with the others. Or- maybe something was... Off? Maybe Both of the Newcomers were demons, sent here by our parents to kill Rose and her siblings! No, sure being overly kind to a bunch of strange cats was suspicious, but most of them were just children. Like her, she was only 9 moons.

Not like that's really important. Well, that was it about everything about her. She wasn't very- well stand out ish. But, she liked it that way.

She was right! Bee did get possessed by something, or at least that's what they said. Was that normal? Was being some sort of mentally ill the new norm? Maybe she should try it, it'll help her fit in more with her siblings. She didn't want to stand out as the; "Only Normal cat in this family," or "The Mentally ill one", it would be better if her title(s) were mixed, in a group. "The mentally I'll Family." That had a nice ring to it. All she had to do, was act her part.
That would be easy.
Right?

| @Caspian @Tobi @soldier @Katiethewolfchild @Vixlz |

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

I'm nonbinary, I use they/them pronouns. Idc if you don't use them, but i would prefer if you do :3

Last edited by Spookez.; September 30th, 2023 at 01:30 AM.
Old October 2nd, 2023, 01:10 AM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

TW: mentions of blood, abuse, and gore
Trix was very unhappy. Very. It’s not like his opinion mattered. He perked an ear as he heard massive paw steps approaching. “Hide, Tim!” he snarled, trying to shove him under his dumpster. “Our,” he grunted with effort as the massive tom tried to get him to move. “Parents are coming!” he finished with a final nudge of effort to cram him under the dumpster.

Their father, Hans, clomped into the alleyway, anger broad as day on his face. “Trix!” he half yelled half hissed into the little line of space. He continued to march towards his son, snarling. “Get your sorry tail here right now!” he boomed. Trix, growling, took a few reluctant paces over, ears flattened and eyes fired with pent up tears.

“What?” he said, trying to draw himself up to be brave, but instead was rudely smacked on the head, forcing him to lower to his fathers level. “You.. you have better had an explanation for our missing food..” he spat, ears flattened to his head and his lips drawn back into a growl. He sent a threatening glare at whoever dared to come near.

Trix met his gaze, unflinching. “Didn’t touch it, old man.” he whispered, gaze challenging. Hans was very steamed by that statement. He screeched and began to tear at Trixs face, eyes blazing with hate. Trix was unmoving, except for a lashing tail as he suffered the blows. He jumped onto his dad and screeched, spitting and yelling. He managed to scratch his eye and his cheek deeply. Hans, in an act of so-called, “self-defense,” reached up and tore off an ear.

Trix reared back in pain, left ear clinging on by a small bit of flesh for dear life. Hans gave one last curse as he ran away, leaving Trix there, panting with a torn-up face and an almost gone ear. He didn’t hurt the others. He was slightly cheered up by this thought, giving a small, victorious smile, eyes blazing with triumph. This was going to hurt in the morning

@Froggy @Katiethewolfchild @/^\Spooky+Vix/+\ @LostSoldier @Zelly
Old October 2nd, 2023, 08:33 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Stressed

@Zelly @Katiethewolfchild @Froggy @Caspian

She just wants to melt back into the shadows. The young adopted she-cat looks between all of the chaos, and then she looks at Trix. She wants to help - but she now knows that he doesn't like contact. If she does, he might hit her. The voice sin her head shriek and she lets out a gasp, taking a step back. She closes her eyes, knowing that the scent of blood is what caused this. Her breathing gets faster, and that only causes her panic to grow. Eto looks around, unsure what to do.

attack already! get it over with...

you know you want to, small one...

don't worry - you'll be alright. when you join us...

Last edited by Spartan-117; October 2nd, 2023 at 08:33 AM.
Old October 2nd, 2023, 08:35 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

toby
He was stunned for a minute. Why should they listen to him? Because he’s offering them an escape from this shattered life they live. He’s offering up his own home and time to work with them. If you don’t ab-abide by my ru-rules then I’ll le-leave. he grunted in annoyance. I just d-don’t like wa-watching other ar-argue. It reminds m-me of my fa-family. suddenly he was shoved underneath a trash can against his will. A rather burly looking Tom came clomping in to yell at his kits. Toby had never been this angry at another cat aside from his own father. I’ll kill him…ill kills them all… tabby watched through narrowed eyes as he attacked his own son.

I-I’ll kill him he snarled under his breath. Taking a moment to cool down he scrambled out from underneath the stinking can. Alright l-let’s go. I-I’m not letting y-you all st-stay here any lo-longer. he padded over to trix eyeing his wounds for a moment. I-ill need to tou-touch y-your face la-later to st-stop the bleeding. You’ll be fine though. he mewed before Turing around. If those cats wanted to follow him back to his home that was their choice. If they did he would gladly help them in any way he could. If they didn’t that was also their choice. His shoulder twitched slightly as he cracked it.

He paused in his step for a moment. Th-that includes y-you rose. Yo-you’re coming wi-with us. No cat le-left behind.
@Caspian @Froggy @Katiethewolfchild @LostSoldier @/^\Spooky+Vix/^\

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Old October 2nd, 2023, 08:49 AM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Lion turned away and tried not to listen. She couldn't tolerate seeing or hearing her siblings hurt. She followed Tobi, hoping that they would finally escape their parents. After all her siblings were the only thing keeping her from leaving her parents and fleeing into the outskirts. @Caspian @Froggy @LostSoldier @Zelly @/^\Spooky+Vix/^\
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; October 2nd, 2023 at 09:35 AM.
Old October 3rd, 2023, 03:46 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

@Caspian @Froggy @LostSoldier @Zelly @Katiethewolfchild

Bee

Bee scurried after Tobi and the others, this wasn't the right time to say something. They were a little clueless sometimes but they knew when to speak and when not too. They knew the others were still made at... uhm.. whatever the frickity frackity that was.

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3

Last edited by Saki; October 3rd, 2023 at 03:47 PM.