Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Echoing Cries of War
Last post by RavensCall
Today 12:43 AM
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by nyme
Today 12:27 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Rose
Yesterday 11:54 PM
It Takes Three!
Last post by Quietheart
Yesterday 11:39 PM
i can hear a lonely...
Last post by finley !!
Yesterday 11:15 PM

Old August 4th, 2023, 10:45 AM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Dinner and a Show [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omari View Post
(We can do a posting order, I think that'll make things more fair and easy, but its up to everyone. We can do @TheVillianKing , @The Doctor , @Levi 99 , me, @Leafie and then @ameko .)
(Sounds good to me I guess I post now)

Darkcloud glared at Salamanderskull signaling with her tail for him to be quiet she was thought an ambush would be better but seeing the Windclan patrol had already scented them it seemed no use so she just crouched in the undergrowth at the far end of the Whispering wetlands and watched them with a narrowed amber gaze waiting for the perfect time to reveal themselves.

@TheVillianKing @Levi 99 @Omari @Leafie @ameko

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old August 4th, 2023, 01:13 PM
Vanity of Vanities

My Mood: Bored

Shadefrost followed Darkclouds lead, taking his position a few fox lengths away from the two cats in the patrol so that it would be difficult for the windclan patrol to pinpoint where they were. Well, Salamanderskull probably gave his position away with all that growling but that didn't really matter, he'd simply serve as bait for the bunnies. Shade moved just a little closer, to get a read on who his opponents would be. There was a warrior, who'd most likely prove be a thorn. And two apprentice's, who seemed to be nothing but annoying gnats from the looks of it. This would be easier than he had thought. Now the only question was what would happen next.
@Omari @Leafie @ameko @TheVillianKing @The Doctor

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Old August 5th, 2023, 08:19 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

(Disregard this post all, this is mainly for flavor. Loving how this is going so far! And remember, mink is always watching~)

@Omari @Leafie @ameko @TheVillianKing @The Doctor @Levi 99
Purrks active: Shadow fiend, Kitty softpaws

Mink had been laying there for hours by the time the action finally picked up! The rogue was even going to give up on watching when the windclan patrol finally arrive and the molly shifted in their hiding space watching the little group gathering near the border. Honestly, it was about time! What did a cat have to do to see some bloodshed around here, guide everyone to the spot like a mother duck?! At least it hadnt come to that here, all Mink had to do to see a disaster was frame someone this time and with the windclanners here everything was ready.

Now who was the unfortunate blamed today, the molly leaned over in her spot and narrowed her orange eyes, staring hard at the group before biting hard into a nearby root to stop her squealing. Oh this was going to be horrible! Horrible in the great way! It was only one warrior, and not a looking one too, and two baby cats! Oh this was going to be a slaughter! Shadowclan wasnt a clan known for holding back against the clans trainees and here two where, right for the fighting! Poor scraps, Mink almost felt bad for her actions! Though if she said she did, she would be lying.

Perfectly on cue the shadowclan patrol arrived, big burly mean and mad. How stereotypical of them, to be honest. Ah well, even if they were unoriginal they were just what the rogue ordered and she set her head on her paws, tail flicking behind her with a cruel grin.

If all went as expected they'd rip eachother to shreds and go crying back to their leaders. Maybe if Mink was lucky shadowclan and windclan would start fighting without her needing to even interfere! That'd be perfect~

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old August 8th, 2023, 04:30 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Mousefern
Windclan
She/her

Mousfern’s fur bristled–prey stealers? Where did they get that idea from? At the very least, this little patrol of hers hadn’t gone off stealing any prey! “Get out here and speak to me face to face if you want to make such bizarre claims.” She snapped, her sudden frustration being a bit out of character for her, but given the circumstances, it was reasonable.

“If this goes south, I want you two to run back to camp, understood?” Mousefern wasn’t sure how many cats were here, but she wouldn’t want to put two apprentices into direct danger if it was something that the three of them couldn’t handle. So, she gave the pair of apprentices that quiet order just to be safe.

[ @Levi 99 @Connor @The Doctor @Leafie @ameko ]

Drizzlecloud Midnightpath Smolderpaw Seedkit

Last edited by Omari; August 8th, 2023 at 04:31 PM.
Old August 8th, 2023, 06:46 PM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Littlepaw
semi long furred grey and white tabby ▵ She/Her ▵ 14/100 ▵ Kittysoftpaws-active, Ultimate predator-inactive
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

She had a feeling she was smelling things when she could scent Shadowclan, it seemed Mousefern had caught on to it fast. Littlepaw knew Shadowclan seemed to like dark places but did they also like patrolling in the shadows or at this time in bushes? How did they even mark the borders or anything if they spent most of their time trying to sneak around? They just got here and already they're being accused of something, was this clan good at just accusing others? The grey tabby wasn't too excited for how this would turn out since already it sounded like it was going to turn violent thanks to the other group nonetheless. Pale green eyes roamed over to the warrior when she addressed her and Goldenpaw, run? Littlepaw was sure she could run back to camp, but could she do it if she had to leave Mousefern behind? No, even if she only learned how to hunt so far she wasn't even near okay to leave a clanmate on their own in a fight against three other warriors.

@ameko @Levi 99 @The Doctor @Connor @Omari

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw / Applebees

Old August 8th, 2023, 11:45 PM

My Mood: Fine

Goldenpaw »
The unease that had begun to prickle at his fur grew to a jolt at the sound of someone nearby. The tall apprentice took a step back, instinctively baring his teeth. If Mousefern hadn't said anything, he had half a mind to spit something foul right back at whatever ShadowClan cat had chosen to accuse them.

Flee? Goldenpaw wanted to scoff at Mousefern's instruction, but instead he grunted noncommittally. Sure, maybe the only battle training he really had was an outing with Koidancer moons ago, but he'd be damned if he left without putting this ShadowClanner in their place for disrespecting his Clan. Goldenpaw snuck a glance over at Littlepaw. Would she run a coward, or would she stand in defense of her Clan?

Still seething from that cat's comment, he couldn't help grumbling, "Who'd want any of ShadowClan's prey anyway? Some of us want food better than slimy frogs and rats."

lio was here ♥
Old August 17th, 2023, 06:24 PM
Vanity of Vanities

My Mood: Bored

I believe that this should receive a bump, right? @Connor

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer

Last edited by Levi 99; August 17th, 2023 at 06:25 PM.