Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Today 08:04 AM
~° Honey's Creativity...
Last post by Mike29
Today 07:56 AM
Mosspaw training!
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 07:54 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Today 07:45 AM

Old July 22nd, 2023, 07:13 PM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

Default “Mission 1: Help the Lady of the River!” [P]

——————
“Mission 1: Help the Lady of the River!”
Featuring - PebbleSplash and MumblePaw…

~ The Lady has a request, Report to her to hear your task… ~

——————

PebbleSplash

RiverClan
~A beautiful scarred white mollie, pale gray and ginger torbie markings with blue eyes~

——————
| @vampire |
——————
The beautiful mollie had just returned from a patrol, a worried look on her face… She must’ve gone hunting because the cats she returned with had prey… PebbleSplash was, however, empty pawed… The lady of the river began scanning around, for she wasn’t satisfied with her lack of a catch… Who to take, Who to take…? Her eyes locked with MumblePaws…

Padding over, she dipped her head as if she was addressing the most important cat alive… PebbleSplash had always been weirdly respectful like that… “Beautiful day, isn’t it?” She asks as her worried eyes dart towards the camp entrance. “I know I just went for a hunt but the cattail creek has basically lost all its water. I was unlucky, and want to investigate what has happened… Do you want to come with me? It’ll be like… A mission…! We’re detectives, yeah, yeah?”

Honestly, she was mostly worried about what this would mean for the clan and the prey... The minnows were almost gone from the creek and it scared her. The little bit of empathy she had for all creatures caused pain in her heart… The fish were dying…! PebbleSplash needed to figure out what was happening, and the key eye of someone else… “Let’s solve this mystery.”
——————
(I THOUGHT A MYSTERY RP WOULD BE FUN FOR THE BOTH OF US!)
——————
Old July 23rd, 2023, 09:52 PM
fangs into flesh ♛

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: “Mission 1: Help the Lady of the River!” [P]

Temperance: Reversed.
Mumblepaw | They/He/It/Fang/Fangself/Snake/Snakeself (These cats should only know of and use THEY/HE/IT, As Mumbles Neos are not public) | A Dilute Calico With Green Eyes and A Scarred Tail Stub.
Master Scout & Monkeys Paw: Permanently Active | Shadow Fiend: Disabled.

✮➥ Mention(s): [ @Sakura. ]

Mumblepaw was on edge. The whole Hawkstar dream still had remaining things to think about. Hm. Noticing the Guard approaching fang, snake managed to offer a small smile and a kind wave of their paw. “Oh- uh. No need to nod your head. Seeing as I’m below you in status I should bring the one nodding my head!” Raspy voice escaping her throat as the learner inhaled briefly. Still trying to get a grip on their breathing issues from the wish. “And Mhm! The weather has been lovely for once.” It responds swiftly to her comment on it. Standing up as they turned to fang’s stick. Going to pick it up as they listened, pausing and turning back to her.

Woah! You’re being serious? Wow.” Lost it’s water? How was that even possible? Twolegs? A drought was uncommon but it wasn’t completely out of the question. Pebblesplash had basically said the magic word. “Oh, hell yeah, I wanna go! What is a future Second-In-Command without offering to solve a mystery! Woo! We better get moving, lead the way Pebblesplash!” Calling to the Lady of The River. A burst of energy now sparking in the cat, calico cat grabbing their stick as fang whipped around. Eagerly padding back to her as she hopefully lead this adventure out of camp! This was going to make one hell of a story to tell snake’s father!

✰ [ my carrd ] ✰
Old July 27th, 2023, 01:07 PM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: “Mission 1: Help the Lady of the River!” [P]

——————

PebbleSplash

RiverClan
~A beautiful scarred white mollie, pale gray and ginger torbie markings with blue eyes~

——————
| @vampire |
——————
The apprentice seemed quite eager to help which lit a fire in PebbleSplash’s eyes. She left camp and seemed to follows scent trail with precision. It was her own scent trail, she must’ve been to the Cattail creek many many times… She would look behind her every couple seconds to make sure the apprentice was still following… As they got closer, the usual marsh environment seemed to be gone…

Gone?

There was no mud, no cattails… And barely any creek…! It was quite a worry as this place was a habitat to many forms of food for RiverClan… “See what I mean…? The water is just about gone…” she paused for a moment, sighed, and then stepped closer to the creek. There wasn’t even mud where water used to be, just dry, crumbling earth against their paws… The frogs usually croaked here and the bugs usually buzzed… but those sounds were as good as gone…

“It couldn’t just be the heat, right? During my 42 moons of being alive, I’ve never seen this…” she stepped closer, dipping her paws in the water… “This water is as warm as the haven springs, come feel,” she gestured MumblePaw over…
——————