Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Kix
Today 09:33 PM
A Spider Goes Hunting! (P)
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 09:29 PM
ShadowClan Healing
by elio
Last post by Aolani
Today 09:27 PM
Kit Corrals
by Ian
Last post by furrensic
Today 09:21 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 09:21 PM

Old May 22nd, 2023, 12:48 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Adorable

Default From now on I'll be there | P

❉ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╤╤╤╤ ❉
Marigoldleap
❉ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╤╤╤╤ ❉

-Female[she/her]

Guilt ran through her as she began to think of her kits. Some were gone, but not all. She really hadn't been that great of a mother has she? A mother was always there in her kits lives and he felt distant from her remaining ones. Today that was going to change. Marigoldleap moved towards the entrance, ducking down through the hole. Her eye scanned the clearing in hope to find Dirtkit. The other one she hoped to find later if they were still around. Eyes glancing up at the sky she felt a slight hope before looking around for her son.

.•° ✿ °•.
@Dirtfur;
°•. ✿ .•°

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old May 22nd, 2023, 03:12 AM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 0 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

Default Re: From now on I'll be there | P

The tiny brown kitten laid on the nursery floor. The soil and earth that once clung to his short hairs were washed away after his den-mates started complaining of the smell. He thought about Kitekit, Flurrykit, Minnowkit. The thoughts of the presence of both of his parents were kept away, hidden to protect his innocent cat mind. Did the big bad dogs gobbled his siblings up and left? The sensation of being alone gripped his heart and created stone after stone that dropped into his stomach. It... felt familiar to the warrior--

His shiny amber eyes levitated to the den opening. There, Dirtkit spotted a pelt that he remembered before the days of the dogs. Mama? His paws tingled with glee and bolted out of the kitten-and-queen den and stumbled toward his mother. "Mama! Mama!"

@Catherine

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old May 26th, 2023, 03:38 AM

❉ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╤╤╤╤ ❉
Marigoldleap
❉ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╤╤╤╤ ❉

-Female[she/her]

Maybe he had missed him in the nursery or he was just really good at hiding. Turning around she moved towards the other side of camp when she heard the sounds of her precious son. Turning around almost instant the molly moved to touch her nose on the top of his head in greeting. Oh how much she wished she had spent more time with him.

Hearing him call her mama made her realize how much her kits needed her to be active in their lives. That was going to start right now. Seeing the debris in his fur she began to try and groom his pelt if he let her. "It always amuses me when your furs dirty. Even as a kit I don't think I ever got this dirty.", Marigoldleap purred. That's what made her little son so unique and she never wanted that to change for as long as they both shall live.

[ @Dirtfur; ]

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old May 30th, 2023, 03:52 AM

The bumble of fake dirt squeaked gleefully as his blood-related guardian greeted by her nose. He closed his eyes and purred, bringing his pink cat snout to the mother's fur shoulder. Warmth welcomed the kit, burning away the loneliness.

Dirtkit had been without his parent for so long that he doesn't squirm from Mama's washing away the debris which the brown ball never noticed. Like the dirt, no matter how hard they get brushed off, always get on him. Dirtkit giggled at Mama's comment. "I miss you, Mama," he mumbled in her shoulder, not willing to leave the warmth. He doesn't want to feel the cold grip of being alone again. Ever again.

@Catherine

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old June 19th, 2023, 11:32 PM

made by @/Pangoligon

Feeling her precious baby purr made her feel warm and fuzzy inside. he wished she had been more apart of his life as well as Kitekit. he felt like a bad mother. No she wasn't. She was here now and she was not going anywhere. he let out her own purr and finished up grooming his fur. There looked much better. Though she knew most likely it wouldn't last. She smiled at the thought.

Marigoldleap heard him say he missed her and her heart broke. She hadn't realized how much it had impacted him. She felt tears well up, but she forced herself to stay strong. "You'll never have to miss me again. I'll always be right here no matter what.", she whispered. She placed her chin down on his head, purring. She just wanted to stay right here all day. He deserved to have her by his side. Regret filled her head, but nothing was going to take this moment from her.

[ @Dirtfur; soooo sorry for the long wait. I hit writers block really bad ]

Old June 27th, 2023, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catherine View Post

made by @/Pangoligon

Feeling her precious baby purr made her feel warm and fuzzy inside. he wished she had been more apart of his life as well as Kitekit. he felt like a bad mother. No she wasn't. She was here now and she was not going anywhere. he let out her own purr and finished up grooming his fur. There looked much better. Though she knew most likely it wouldn't last. She smiled at the thought.

Marigoldleap heard him say he missed her and her heart broke. She hadn't realized how much it had impacted him. She felt tears well up, but she forced herself to stay strong. "You'll never have to miss me again. I'll always be right here no matter what.", she whispered. She placed her chin down on his head, purring. She just wanted to stay right here all day. He deserved to have her by his side. Regret filled her head, but nothing was going to take this moment from her.

[ @Dirtfur; soooo sorry for the long wait. I hit writers block really bad ]
Dirtkit kept up his purr. Whether it interrupts the bonding that was missed over StarClan knows how many moons, it did not matter to the clean-fur kit. Whether his happy purr distracted his hearing of his mother's words did not concerned him. The caring actions of Mama spoke louder than the purr and her words. He glanced up at Marigoldleap and wondered if he had imagined weird glittering thingy-things in her motherly-loving eyes.

"Do you want to play a game with me, Mama?" he mewed, amber orbs staring up at the eyes of a mother that returned.

(Is okay. I was also hit with writer's block, though it felt like a writer's brick lol)

No no word
Old July 15th, 2023, 07:30 PM

Marigoldleap
*⋆*❀❁❀*⋆*❀❁❀*⋆*❀❁❀*⋆*❀ ❁❀
Female[she/her] - Riverclan

She usually wasn't all for playing games, but she had missed so much with her son she felt the urge to play a game. She hadn't done so since herself was his age. It made her miss her brother Minkpaw and her adoptive sister Duskpaw. If only they were here with her now. They disappeared soon after she had become medicine cat apprentice. There was never a day where she didn't think about them. Things would of been different.

"What game would you like to play?", Marigoldleap asked. This would totally get her mind off of things and she wanted to spend as much time with Dirtkit as she could.

╔══════ ≪≫°✺°≪ ≫ ══════╗
@Dirtfur;
╚══════ ≪≫°✺°≪ ≫ ══════╝