Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
FireMaidens art cave
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 10:20 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Rose
Today 10:18 PM
Yapping corner
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 10:04 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 10:01 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 09:59 PM

Old June 13th, 2023, 08:16 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Default Pretty Venom [Private]

Woollyfeather stalked the marshlands, shadows enveloping every inch of the land. The tree's canopy warded away the invasive beams of moonlight, ensuring that the warrior's trek would be hidden.
She snuffled around a few bushes, looking for suitable berries for what she wanted. After sticking her nose into just a few bushes, she found what she was looking for.
Gently nipping a few branches from the bush, she carried the berry rich bush limb to where she knew the owls would be hunting. She quickly tossed the branch into a suitable spot, and climbed her way up a tree, lying in wait.
Eventually, a curious little mouse sniffled its way to the branch she planted and after a bit of hesitation, began nibbling on the berries with ferver.
It took.... longer than she wanted, but eventually the bird she was wishing to hunt made its appearance. Her eyes locked onto the owl, its wing beats silent as it perched in the tree, appraising the mouse for a bit before taking off again, swooping down to grab the mouse.
With the bird on the ground, Woollyfeather leapt out of the tree, claws aiming at its eyes and teeth its throat.
After a brief struggle, the warrior came out on top of the battle. With a smug twitch of her whiskers, she snatched the now dead mouse and snacked on it for herself, the bird on the other hand, she was saving for someone important.
Once she was done with her meal, she licked her lips clean and grabbed the far more impressive catch and began dragging the owl, its feathers barred and face round, back to camp.

It was a very slow, very arduous journey back to camp, but she made it home just before the sun had fully risen. The sky was painted in shades of violet and orange.
Woollyfeather dropped her catch outside of camp, wondering should she bring the owl to Vulturefang or Vulturefang to the owl to avoid any prying eyes wishing to steal what she meant only for him.
Her eyes swiveled between the bird and camp, ears and whiskers flickering from stress.
Breathing in a deep sigh, she stood, figuring Vulturefang would trust her enough to follow her out of camp.
She trotted into camp, heading straight for the warrior's den to bother the dark tom.
She let out a purring mrrrw when she found him, surprisingly awake despite the time of day, and gently head-butted into his shoulder as she approached him.

[ @Leafí ]

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old June 14th, 2023, 05:52 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Pretty Venom [Private]

:*: Vulture'fang:*:

Another lousy day for a lousy guy...
Everything was on loop, and he couldn't do anything to stop it. While yes, misery had made itself a home in his soul, there were a couple rays a sunshine that broke through his darkened heart. He found some revival in a few certain someone's. One of which was beyond the Shadowclan borders. Morning'call and him had a bit of a rough background... But he felt that maybe, just maybe something between them was blooming between them again.

That was a matter he didn't want to admit though. He could never face that fact the he was falling for the same cat twice. Alright, no need to get on that subject again... Instead how about he thought of someone just as good, and someone that didn't put his loyalty in jeopardy. That someone was Woolly'feather. She had been occupying his mind for the past weeks. And he couldn't find a reason to complain about it. She seemed.. Different from the others in Shadowclan. No where near as blood thirsty as everyone else. The molly was a refreshing figure from the dank reality of life. Whenever he was around her, he felt alive.

A faint grin tugged at his scarred maw, as the she-cat came to his mind again. The thoughts continued to swirl around his head as Vulture'fang settled down for the night. But before he could shut his eyes and close a deal with sleep, approaching paws made him double take. Lifting a brow he, felt his heart skip as Woolly'feather approached. Well, this must be his lucky day! Giving a mock groan of pain at the very vicious headbutt, the burly tom rolled onto his back and made a attempt to lightly bat at her nose. " Ugh, that was a bit rude... Can't ya see I'm tryna sleep here?"

// @Abyssopelagic \\

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters
The only ppl in my basement are...

Kat, Aries, Isa, Pheas, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old June 14th, 2023, 10:37 PM

Woollyfeather laughed softly as Vulturefang's paw brushed against her face and had to resist the urge to bap him right back. It was quite early and the both of them were surrounded by Clanmates that likely wouldn't be too happy to be woken by the two of them being silly.
Still, there was no hiding the way her tail swished, more akin to a dog wagging it's tail than a normal movement to be expected from a cat.
She had no idea what she felt for Vulturefang, even now. It was hard to tell if the fluttering in her stomach was the joy of having someone who wanted her around, or a little something more. It had been a long time since she'd had a friend to even be able to recognize a simple friendly attachment.
She'd let her confusing little emotions stew for a bit long before fussing over giving the feeling a name. For now, she was content with being wanted.

Woollyfeather flicked his paw with her tail, tilting her head at him.
"Well, you're awake now," she kept her response a whisper, voice far too breathy if these had been normal circumstances.
"I can make the disturbance worthwhile. I have something for you, snugglebuck."
It had taken her a very, very long time to come up with that nickname to counter the one he'd given her, "doll-face".
She turned away so that only part of her side could be seen past her tail as she motioned for him to follow her, tail tip still twitching to and fro in anticipation.

[ @Leafí ]

Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Old July 6th, 2023, 11:56 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

:*: Vulture'fang:*:

With a groan he got to his paws.
Just now processing the rest of Wooly'feathers words, he gave a quizzical look. What did she just call him? Snugglebuck? The hell was that supposed to mean? Eh, he deiced it wasn't worth dwelling on, instead he arched his back in a stretch and spoke up," Alright then, lead the way hot stuff."

// @Abyssopelagic \\
(pretty plz excuse this tiny ass response. I figured writing a whole essay on Vulture saying " okie dokie then, lets go!" would be a waste of time- I promise my next response will be longer )

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters
The only ppl in my basement are...

Kat, Aries, Isa, Pheas, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old July 8th, 2023, 11:59 PM

At some point, the things that some of her clanmates spouted would stop surprising her, but today was obviously not that day.
She raised a brow at being called "hot stuff", but shrugged it off. She at least knew what that meant. Unlike doll-face. What is a doll?
She didn't know if she wanted to ask him.
Woollyfeather trotted out of the warrior's den with Vulturefang, and then led him out of camp and in the direction of the bird she'd caught.
Before they went too far, she decided she'd let him in on why she was dragging him out here.
"I managed to catch an owl, and wanted to share it with you. And because I thought maybe you'd want to line your nest with the feathers."
Her ears twitched, a sudden nervous energy sweeping through her.
Ah, there it was in all its downy glory.
She ran the last few paces, grabbing at where the neck of the bird should be and turning to Vulturefang, offering it to him.

[ @Leafí ]

Sedgestorm (Outsider)