Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Eucalyptuspaw
Today 02:51 AM
Barleypaw's Everything...
Last post by Madelaine
Today 02:39 AM
Cavekit, ThunderClan...
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 02:37 AM
OUT!
by BEAR.
Last post by Eucalyptuspaw
Today 01:08 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by ophelia
Today 12:41 AM

Old June 30th, 2023, 01:25 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: I Swear It’s for Science! [P]

**Elmshadow**
@Abyssopelagic @TheNyanCatMinecart [So I figured if Ivysnake wanted to head back to speak with Dawnstar, for both her permission and/or letting her know where to send cats in need, that could be the excuse as to why she is no longer in the RP, if you were still wanting to end Ivysnake's part? I couldn't see Elmshadow asking Dawnstar's permission to experiment on an outsider being that he'd already done it once in the past, as long as it didn't end up in camp. So he'd get started while Ivysnake was gone. Or did you have other ideas?]

As Ivynsnake began speaking, Elmshadow watched the loner but then quickly shook his head, "No, not back to camp." The goal was to save the loner, in which scenario having had him in their camp would pose a problem, not that he was concerned about the tom being capable of doing anything in the state he was in currently. Realistically, they weren't going to be using their tried andd true remedies on the tom so his already dying state put him at a distinct disadvantage for survival. However, it wasn't a gamble Elmshadow cared to take. "I know of a partial den, it seems like it was once a fox den that has long since begun to cave in. We can take him there. The duties back at camp will wait though we'd be smart to let the clan know where to find us in case we're needed." He turned his attention to the loner who they still had no name for, though the formality didn't bother Elmshadow any. He flicked his chin slightly as he turned and led the way not in the exact direction of camp but slightly adjacent. The fox den wasn't far from camp but far enough to make Elmshadow feel safe about it.

Along the way Elmshadow picked a few random plants and herbs to begin testing. The picks were mostly random though he had some ideas on what he believed may be useful and things he knew to be nothing of importance. As he walked. he kept an eye on the loner, lending a shoulder if needed but otherwise consciously maintaining his pace to match that of the injured outsider. Slipping into the shallow partial den, what was left of its roof pockmarked with sunlit holes fringed in wispy pine needles and dried grasses. "Get comfy," he meowed simply.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old July 8th, 2023, 11:50 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: I Swear It’s for Science! [P]

Without a word, Kricket followed Elmshadow, doing his best to keep pace with the other tom. It was easy whenever the herbalist stopped to grab a plant or two before continuing.
He didn't recognize anything he'd picked, but then again he never paid attention to flowers before then. Well, not all of them had flowers. He wondered how the Medicine Cat could tell apart a plant that didn't have a flower from other non-flowers.
He didn't really feel like asking. It was only a passing thought, after all.
He was more concerned with making sure he didn't step on his mangled paw in a way that wouldn't cause pain. It wasn't until they were almost to the den (unbeknownst to him) that his strides slowed down considerably, and stopped entirely for a second, eyes squeezed closed.
"Sorry I just..... need a moment. My head started spinning."
After a few deep breaths, he limped forward a pace and his legs wobbled.
With a sigh, he turned to the stranger.
"I think I'll need help the rest of the way."
He hated asking for help, but he doubted this Clan cat would take kindly to too many stops. At this point, he just didn't want to be in the way, or to be as useful as possible.
He didn't have anything else. He certainly didn't think this cats herbs could really keep him from dying.
So, the options was to die for nothing, let them slaughter him or.....

Once they had made it to this den, Kricket took a moment to look around as he stepped in.
As run down and disheveled as it was, he found himself not caring, not even as a patch of sunlight shone right into his eyes as he slowly dragged himself to the nearest.... half way comfortable spot.
He was more than grateful to finally get to rest his paws, but he didn't lay down, unsure of what might be needed of him, if anything other than existing and remaining compliant.
He blinked, feeling almost dazed for a moment as the reality of the situation sank in.
It was too late to turn back now.

[ @Ravensong ]

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)