Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 01:42 AM

Old June 20th, 2023, 01:58 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ThunderClan Patrols

• Springpaw •
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear

The young molly’s ears quickly perked up from Lioncrest’s voice coming up from behind her, the calico shifting herself to face the direction of the golden-furred tom. He needed to know what poppy flowers looked like? Well, that should be rather simple to answer. Clearing her throat, she glanced happily up at the tom as she was pleased to answer his question. “Well, a poppy flower is rather easy to look for. A poppy flower is a tall, bright red flower. Not exactly like a rose flower, as roses have thorns on them on their stems, if I recall, but it should be fairly easy to spot. They grow practically anywhere, and are rather in large clusters, so it shouldn’t take too long to find them. They don’t carry any sort of smell if I recall so it shouldn’t be much of a problem taking a couple poppy flowers back to camp.” She explained, crookedly smiling shortly after in hopes that Lioncrest was able to get that. Maybe he could explain it to Bluebellsong in case he needed to explain it to her? She hoped so.

@Nixey @Jayvines

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old June 20th, 2023, 02:42 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

╔═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╗
Sootfur (he/him)
Thunderclan ❍ 22 moons
Light grey tabby with silvery-blue eyes
╚═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╝

Sootfur padded up silently to the new deputy and dipped his head in a nod as he was assigned a patrol to lead, forcing down a sigh. Of course, the Shadowclan border. It seems that no matter what I do, I always end up there. Fox-dung.
Mushroomquiver was there, but what about Dragonflycliff?

"Greetings." He said coolly to the only present warrior. Today he was not in his best mood, he had to admit.
"We'll move on very soon if Dragonflycliff doesn't hurry up to Alderstep's call." he ordered, then sat down patiently and glanced around for the late member.

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

[ @marshall @Dabi (we're gonna go ahead in 1-2 days if the third member doesn't arrive) ]
Old June 22nd, 2023, 11:32 AM
eternally tired

➵ mushroomquiver ☄. *. ⋆
[it looks like the wrong mention was used? sorry about that dragon!!]
// ➵ @Wingnettle @dragonwind

"..greetings?" mushroomquiver responded in a confused manner. this warrior seemed professional, kinda funky but not unheard of he supposed. "i think its about time to move, im not tryna get on alderstep's bad side right after he got appointed." getting up from his sitting position, he motioned to sootfur. "lead the way man."
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old June 22nd, 2023, 07:44 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Sparrowpelt]
@/SpiritedWarrior @valery @Radetzky

-----

Sparrowpelt led Mothdapple back to the clearing. They had successfully brought back four pieces of prey total. His tail was raised in the air as he approached the deputy, dropping the prey down in front of him before he'd take them to the prey pile. "Hey buddy! The hunt was successful!" The warrior spoke, although his tone got serious suddenly. "However, I must report that Flameheart did not come on the patrol," his gaze grew dim. Not like the usual Sparrowpelt his clanmates knew.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old June 23rd, 2023, 09:32 PM
nothing's forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Sparrowpelt]
@/SpiritedWarrior @valery @Radetzky

-----

Sparrowpelt led Mothdapple back to the clearing. They had successfully brought back four pieces of prey total. His tail was raised in the air as he approached the deputy, dropping the prey down in front of him before he'd take them to the prey pile. "Hey buddy! The hunt was successful!" The warrior spoke, although his tone got serious suddenly. "However, I must report that Flameheart did not come on the patrol," his gaze grew dim. Not like the usual Sparrowpelt his clanmates knew.
Oh joy and happiness and rainbows galore, a patrol had returned! Alderstep shifted his gaze to study Sparrowpelt, wincing at the other tabby's usage of 'buddy'. Definitely not how he'd describe his relationship with any cat, but he'd let it slide since Sparrowpelt did not get his paw stuck in a hole and his patrol had brought back some prey. All in all, it was great. Except for Flameheart not showing up. Concern, not Alder's usual annoyance, flared under the russet's pelt. "Alright, good for you. I'll see if I can find Flameheart and see the meaning behind that," Alderstep nodded, dismissing the warrior. He got a feeling, though unexplainable, that he wouldn't find an answer. He wished he knew why.
Old June 25th, 2023, 09:42 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

~Lioncrest~

Nodding pensively as the young medicine cat apprentice explained the appearance of the flower he was tasked with finding, the golden tom gave them a low hum of acknowledgement before moving towards the entrance to await his patrolmate... Who seemingly neglected to show their face.

Huffing in annoyance, Lioncrest padded out of camp without more than an irritated flick of his tail. He'd have to chastise Bluebellsong later, but for now he had a task to complete.

Old June 26th, 2023, 02:29 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Sorreldust sighed to herself as she returned to camp, dropping off her catches in the prey pile before returning to find Alderstep. There was a deep tiredness to her posture as she halted in front of the deputy.
"I'm reporting in for Thunderblaze and Roseraven. The other two are having a hard time finding anything, so I thought it'd be better if I dropped my own catches off here and reported in before returning to help them."
She really didn't want to go back. Normally, she'd be more than happy to help the warrior's hunt..... she was just so tired all the time lately.

[ @valery ]
Old June 26th, 2023, 04:32 AM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

@ares
Harefire came in with the cobwebs wound up on several sticks. He looked around for the Medicine Cat apprentice, then made his way over. "Got some," he mumbled, not wanting to ruin the sticky silks by placing them on the dirt. "The other two didn't show up, though. Would you like me to put these in the storage?"

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old June 26th, 2023, 12:45 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

~Lioncrest~

Carefully making his way back into camp, Lioncrest hopped his way over to Springpaw before placing down his finds in front of the young cat.

"I believe... these are poppys, and I have a few sticks here as well," he rumbled before a small frown creased his muzzle. "However, my patrolmate failed to show up. If you need further supplies, please let me know and I'll wrangle one of my apprentices out to assist."

Giving them a respectful nod, the golden tom re-scooped up his finds and headed towards the medicine cat's den to make moving them into storage easier for the apprentice.

[ @ares ]

Old June 26th, 2023, 01:33 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayvines View Post
~Lioncrest~

Carefully making his way back into camp, Lioncrest hopped his way over to Springpaw before placing down his finds in front of the young cat.

"I believe... these are poppys, and I have a few sticks here as well," he rumbled before a small frown creased his muzzle. "However, my patrolmate failed to show up. If you need further supplies, please let me know and I'll wrangle one of my apprentices out to assist."

Giving them a respectful nod, the golden tom re-scooped up his finds and headed towards the medicine cat's den to make moving them into storage easier for the apprentice.

[ @ares ]
• Springpaw •
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear

Springpaw’s ears twitched as her eyes landed on both the poppies and sticks that the golden tom laid in front of her. Narrowing her eyes, she carefully observed both of the items that the tom brought back. There didn’t seem to be anything wrong with either of them. However, Springpaw couldn’t help but frown from the mentioning of Bluebellsong not showing up for patrol. How unfortunate. She’ll have to have a discussion with her about missing the patrol, or even possibly reporting this to Bumblestar. She wasn’t sure. Other than that, the pastel calico gave the tom a short, brief nod. “Go ahead and place them in the herb storage. I’ll have to privately speak with Bluebellsong about missing the patrol and not showing up. Or, if that isn’t deemed to be the case, I’ll report the matter to Bumblestar herself and she could take care of the situation at paw.” Was that was the right choice to do? Springpaw hoped it was, or else she’d rather stick her tongue into a pile of dirt and never speak of something like this again.

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; June 26th, 2023 at 01:34 PM.