Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay > Alternative Warriors Resources

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
A Bee Buzzing Around A...
by Naila
Last post by Naila
Today 07:56 AM
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by korok
Today 07:41 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 07:28 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 07:25 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 07:18 AM

Old February 21st, 2023, 07:38 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Skyclan medicine cat applications.

Nectarpaw

8 moons old || SkyClan Warrior Apprentice

Applying for: Medicine Cat of SkyClan

ooc

I'd like to start off with thanking you both for this amazing opportunity! For the couple of years I've been on this site, it's always been a goal of mine to role-play a medicine cat, whether it be in the main rp or in a well developed, active alt Clan. Like this Clan. I am shamelessly obsessed with this Clan's story and the idea of bringing SkyClan back to the main role-play. We were so close, and I think we can get there! We just need stability and activity, and I know that I'm able to bring this to the role of medicine cat.

Now, you may be wondering why it would be a wise decision to select a cat who was truthfully made just for this role? Well, I'll be honest, Nec was going to be made either way. I had wanted to make an active SkyClan cat for a while, and this was just a golden opportunity to jump into the SkyClan effort, fresh out of hiatus and ready to commit hardcore to this role.

I think that Nectar can bring a large amount of pep and spunk to this role, which is something that I think SkyClan needs right now! She's loyal and pretty feisty, a little firecracker who will put her heart and soul into the job, and she'll love almost every minute of it.

And if you're worried about her going inactive for even more than three days at a time, then let me put your mind at ease. I am completely devoted to the role, and I will have her be an active presence around camp and in the den, with medicine den replies coming in rapid fire, (1-2 times a week, hopefully), and she'll just be an active member of the Clan and a good role-model for what a high rank should be. (the medicine cat are also exactly why I didn't apply for deputy, because I desire this position so badly )

Before I turn it over to explaining how she would be a good fit IC, I'd like to touch on the possible elephant in the room (or... the cat in the forum). Yes, I have had a HR before, a leader, and it didn't go as well as I had hoped. I was going through a lot back then, with college finals and family problems, but things are better now, I've grown a lot since then, and I feel like that would make me an even better HR this time around because a) i'm so hyped about just role-playing a medicine cat in general and b) i am kind of experience and have learned from my previous failures as a HR.

I've been looking for a way to redeem myself, because I feel like my time as a HR was tainted by the stress and IC hate that my character was getting, and I'm so desperate to prove myself. Like I said before, I've always wanted a medicine cat, and I truthfully am ready and willing to put everything I have into this role. If Nectar is picked, I plan on having her around as a medicine cat for as long as possible. I hope that my past mistakes don't hinder your decision, though I'll understand if it does

Let Nectarpaw stand by your side as we venture into these new horizons as a newer, stronger SkyClan. I hope that me (and Nectarpaw) can help guide this Clan on it's journey to the Main Role-Play. We're here for every step, every obstacle and every trip of the way!

ic

Nectarpaw is a lithe fawn point siamese with yellow eyes. She's 8 moons, and 100% outsider blood. Her parents abandoned her as a kit on SkyClan territory, and she's grown up in the chaotic instability of the turmoil in the Clan that Webstar and his deputy's abandonment. She has a strong pull towards helping those around her, and bringing stability to the Clan that saved her life.

She has always felt a pull to the medicine den, and was kind of... bewildered when the most recent medicine cat left their rank. She didn't understand how someone could have the dream job and not seem to care enough to stick around. It didn't make sense.

a quick interview

"Aren't you a little too young to be a medicine cat?"
I'm old enough to be risking my life on the battlefield, then how am I too young for the role of a medicine cat? Also, I've been told that I'm an "old soul" and mature for my age, so while I might be young physically, emotionally I am closer to adulthood.

"Will you take on an apprentice?"
Eventually. I would want to focus on learning everything I can, but yes. Shortly after taking on a full name, I will be glad to pass on my knowledge to an apprentice, though I don't see the rush. I won't be going anywhere anytime soon!

"Are you patient enough for this job?"
Of course! I'm not exactly patient in social situations, I'll admit I have a bit of an attitude, but when it comes to my work in the medicine cat den, I'm all business. I won't let my personal life or my opinions get in the way of keeping everyone healthy.

I'll be updating this later

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; February 22nd, 2023 at 12:42 PM.
Old February 24th, 2023, 03:32 AM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

This will be closing in roughly 24hrs, then the voting will open up almost immediately after, it will be open for four days or until all votes have been accounted for

- bios | tracker | shop -
Old February 24th, 2023, 03:47 AM
I like birds and graves

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Lurking

Interviewer: So why would you like this position?
Fernspring: It seems like it would be nice?
Interviewer: You have to heal your clanmates and interpret omens. How is that fun?
Fernspring: It sounds cool!
Interviewer: ok?
Fernspring: also my name is kinda planty too!
Interviewer: just tell us why you'd be the best choice
Fernspring: I'm sweet, I'm optimistic, I like helping, I'm a social butterfly, I don't like conflict, I have a good nose! And I'm not too old or too young, I'm 25 moons!
Interviewer: Ok. That's all we need.
Fernspring: k, BYE! :3

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw

Last edited by RavensCall; February 24th, 2023 at 03:47 AM.
Old February 25th, 2023, 05:29 AM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

Alright, the voting thread has been made! It can be found here, be sure to cast your vote before the 28th! ^^

- bios | tracker | shop -