Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Daragca
Today 04:06 AM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by alec
Today 04:05 AM
Please help close thread.
Last post by bigbxdwolfz
Today 03:40 AM
{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 03:24 AM
(Revamped) FireMaidens Art...
Last post by Myling
Today 03:20 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 6th, 2022, 04:51 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: The Dark Hunger{ShC EVENT}

Cobwebpaw looked around at the place "Elmshadow! is there anything i can do? to help i mean?...." @Ravensong

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old December 6th, 2022, 05:25 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Moonkit. Sweet Moonkit. The sight of her was sorry. A wave of worry washed over the queen’s heart seeing the kitten’s pronounced ribs – quite like her own – and even the sorry state of her nest. Still, she couldn’t bring herself to show that worry to one so young, to anyone, and simply smiled down with tired eyes as she watched the kitten devour the little piece of prey she’d brought. Although, a little too quickly.
“m..Moon..kit..-”
The queen tried to interject softly, a gentle paw reaching out but momentarily hesitating, by which time she had already stopped eating. Letting out a dejected breath, shoulders slumping just a little, she covered her trouble face with a new smile. Which got replaced by surprise when Moonkit brought her the remains. Was that..?

The white lady couldn’t finish her thought before a pang of worry shot in her chest once more, this time greater than before.
“Moonkit-”
The queen gasped, rising to her paws and watching over the kitten, unsure of what to do. Oh no, oh no, Elmshadow-
Was already here. Her ears were already angled back. A fearful gleam shone in her eyes as she instinctively took one paw back at the medicine cat’s snap, gaze falling onto Moonkit when he came to help her. She gulped, guilt filling her senses. This was her fault. She should have known better, given less. And here she stood again useless, unable to help. It was Moonkit’s retort to the medicine cat that broke her out of this trance, making her lean forward with suppressed fear and a gentle look.
“It’s… Alright.. m..Moonkit. Elm..shadow.. is. Right..”
Nightshiver spoke gently, keeping her voice steady. But she was spoken over by Elmshadow, her lips pressing together in a thin line. He… Was right. Again. But still.

The energy seemed to seep from her weak form as the medicine cat left and Moonkit returned to her sorry nest. Feeling tired and defeated, she had to blink away these feelings when her eyes turned back to Moonkit. The poor child. Hesitantly, slowly, stepping closer. She rummaged a little as she began to remove some of the immediate thorns and sticks, trying to make the nest just a little more comfortable for the kitten. There, she stayed still by the kitten’s side, allowing her that little bit of nearness she seemed to seek. A gentle tail came to loosely lie around her, a small yet daring act of hopefully comfort to the kitten.
‘I’m… so..sorry.’
The white queen mouthed quietly as an eye remained on the resting kitten. Perhaps this was another sign that she wasn’t fit to care for others, at the little one’s dispense. She couldn’t let that happen again… StarClan, why must others pay for her mistakes? Looking up at the makeshift’s den roof, as if she could see the night sky, Nightshiver wordlessly uttered a silent prayer – one that whatever happens, please make it stop. What must she do to make it stop?

[ @Wingnettle ]

Old December 7th, 2022, 12:38 PM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Moonkit (she/her)
Black calico with half face ginger and amber eyes

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Moonkit stared surly at the huge shape of Elmshadow leaving the den, surely without a bit of regret. Why had everyone to be so harsh?!
Nightshiver didn't have to feel sorry for trying to help. And certainly, she didn't deserve to be treated like some mouse-brain kit.

Finally, the young she-cat relaxed at the slow, soothing caresses of the white queen. Moonkit didn't admit it, but she was grateful that she had decided to keep her company. She was taking care of her, adjusting her nest for her, and she had also given up on her little scrap of prey for her. And I didn't even thank her for that...

After some thoughtful, silent minutes, she opened her mouth and spoke. "...Thank you." Almost a whisper escaped her jaws. "For... everything. You are a good cat." She turned her head away, embarrassed to compliment such a shy cat, much older than her. After that, she leaned her head on her paws and closed her eyes, silently praying that Nightshiver wouldn't leave just now.

Maybe there's someone in Shadowclan who cares about me, after all. The thought comforted her enough to let her sink into a deep sleep in few time, finally free from the hard bite of hunger that had devoured her body for so long. Free from the loneliness.

[ @Estelle ]

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has a semi-closed den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Last edited by Wingnettle; December 7th, 2022 at 12:38 PM.
Old December 7th, 2022, 06:14 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Deadclaw was in a bad mood as usual... argh she hated this all, sickness weakness, it was truly disgusting... but perhaps it be best to help out, after all ever a she-cat who cared as little as she did could still, she supposed, hunt and all. yes, thats what she'd do.

she paddled out into a less shaded part of the camp "Any of you Dum-Dums ready for huntin? if so get your rear ends over here!"

(open, please don't mind her rudeness it's a part of her character)

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old December 10th, 2022, 07:14 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

The kit nestled beside her was an almost painful sight. It reminded Nightshiver of Bunnykit, Mothkit, Brackenfire's kittens, ...Of what could have been. Out of all of those, only Foxkit remained. The feeling was painful. So, so painful and yet... Not. It wasn't the same kind of pain. Not the same as physical pain, not the same pain she felt every time she remembered her family, or her friends. It was a slow pain. One that day by day, could devoured her from the inside out, every little inch at a time. It was so slow, so similar, yet so creeping and still different. The queen barely noticed until she looked down at Moonkit and a lump formed in her throat. These especially were the moment when she regretted everything. Every little thing she had done since coming home. Everything, she regretted it all. Everything that led up to this. Her incompetence, the creeping pain. And still she couldn't... She just couldn't. She couldn't do anything to change it. Even if she had the power to, she couldn't. The only thing she could do then is bring them all back, that only. But she just couldn't turn back to a time where they didn't exist - where this painful, horrible moment didn't exist. If only this child could see the beauty life had to offer.

A shaky breath, swallowing thickly. Her mismatched eyes fell to the kitten's resting face, a small smile drawing on her maw despite herself. Tired, her eyes squinted. She couldn't utter a word, but a gentle brush to the kitten's head. Sweet child, facing all of this at such a young age. She forced a gentle purr. For what it was worth, the white queen wanted to believe the kitten would be alright.

[ @Wingnettle - think this is a nice time to wrap this up, thank you for the interaction ]

Closed Thread