Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Resources
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 03:31 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Today 03:29 PM
The Swift Tiger {p}
Last post by Red'fur
Today 03:28 PM
which rp should i make?
by Zei
Last post by Kacey!
Today 03:27 PM
Art competition!
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 03:26 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 4th, 2022, 01:27 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

scalekit ears goes down" im no ones kit" he says unhappy turning his back towards the kits and other cats
@marni @JAE. @implimm @Atticus

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old May 4th, 2022, 02:37 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

~ TULIPKIT OF WINDCLAN ~

Tulipkit nodded to her siblings as they sidled up beside her. Both of them had perfectly groomed pelts and wonderful postures, of course. She glanced around the camp, looking for her parents, but they weren't around. A frown threatened the sweet, excited look on her face. Her parents, Pheasantgaze and Oakshade, were wonderful and good-looking, but she hadn't seen them around lately. Where had they gone? This caused her to miss Twilightstar's report on matters that didn't concern her, but when her name was called, she held herself high and padded over to her leader. Her expression was sweet and delighted; her posture was perfect and her pelt was immaculate. She wouldn't let anything ruin this day for her.

@Clock Dragonshifter @Hopeless (It appears that both parents have gone missing-) @Moonraven

THUNDERCLAN BERRYKIT FINDER!!!

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old May 4th, 2022, 02:41 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Meadowkit did her best not to bounce forwards as Wind Mama called her name for an apprentice ceremony. It was already awkward enough that she was seven moons and she wasn't going to make it worse by making a fool of herself. Hopefully whoever she got as a mentor would be nice and take the time to teach her how to become a warrior with only one eye. Twilightstar was leader and she only had one eye, so Meadowkit could become the best warrior ever too!
Old May 4th, 2022, 02:55 PM
Love gets you hurt

Default Re: WindClan Patrols

Fallownose signaled for the patrol to follow him out of camp, a frown of annoyance on his face that Tansytrickle hadn't shown up yet. "Tansytrickle can catch up, I don't want to wait any longer to patrol the ShadowClan border."

@xath @shivver @marni

Last edited by Ian; May 4th, 2022 at 02:55 PM.
Old May 4th, 2022, 03:01 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: WindClan Patrols

(Sorry this is short, just wanted to get something out!)

Tawnypaw giggled as she was called for a patrol. Happily she bounced over to her patrolmates - Shattervenom, Owlglide and Turtlepaw - wearing a bright grin on her face. "Helloooo!" she exclaimed, clear blue eyes sparkling. "I'm so excited for this! Ooo, maybe we can see cool things? Is finding cobwebs hard?" Immediately she bombared the three cats with questions and statements. "This is my second patrol, sorry if I'm a bit slow to keep up! Wait, how do cobwebs look? Aren't they slimy 'n everything?? I'm probably talking too much, sorry, buuuut I'm ready whenever you are!!"

@xath @Shade. @Spotty

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old May 4th, 2022, 04:49 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by marni View Post
Bravebird
Between patrolling and taking walks in the territory, Bravebird had taken a moment to retrieve a smaller rabbit from the prey pile and settle down for a quick bite. Her belly rumbled with hunger as she took small bites, fighting against the urge to rip and tear into the rabbit. That would only lead to potential choking, and she would prefer to remain out of the medicine den for as long as she could.

Upon finishing up her meal, she swiped her tongue over her lips to retrieve any stray pieces, fixing her blue gaze on the entrance of camp. Part of her wonderef if she should take Fernpaw out for another lesson - they had been working a lot together, not that Bravebird minded as she was taking her first time being a mentor seriously.

It appeared that herself and her apprentice were on the same wavelength as she caught sight of a familiar brown pelt approaching her, with Foxpaw in tow. A purr rattled through her flank as she shuffled into a more seated position instead of a lying position, eyes flickering from Fernpaw, to Foxpaw, and back again. "Absolutely!" In a fluid motion Bravebird rose to her paws and shook out her pelt, curling her toes under her in a small stretch. "Are you both ready to head out now?"

[ @BILL. @BirdieChirp ]
[ Continuing from here, wanted to get this rolling since Bird was down for resuming ]

Foxpaw hadn't said much since leaving the den with him, so Fernpaw nodded at Bravebird. Maybe Foxpaw was just nervous about being around an unfamiliar warrior? Fernpaw could understand that feeling - it could be so stressful. "Ready whenever you are."

-----

Thankfully, the trek to the moor was pretty short. Fernpaw suppressed a yawn as they walked, having his sleep disturbed was unfortunate but he knew trying to sleep again would have just been a waste of time. He was too restless now.

He wasn't sure what kind of training Foxpaw had, but he knew his was pretty .. not BAD, but could use improvement. He had some under his pelt, definitely needed more. A lot more.

Fernpaw hesitated a little, shuffling his paws as he looked at his mentor. "I don't know if you had anything in mind, but I think I could use some, um.." It took him a second to figure out the words he wanted. "Paws on, training. Since Foxpaw is here. We haven't done anything with partner fighting."

[ @BirdieChirp ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 4th, 2022, 05:57 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Tunnels

|| Shattervenom | @Shade. @Spotty @starry. ||

Turtlepaw's obvious excitement endeared him immediately to Shattervenom; the frigidly stoic warrior felt their frozen mask melt somewhat, softened by genuine appreciation for the apprentices fresh attitude. How Shatter would so adore having such a bright cat to mentor! She patiently awaited whatever torrent of words that Turtle had clearly prepared, a patient expression on her face…

When Owlglide arrived. Shattervenom immediately dipped her head to the more experienced warrior, listening attentively to his thoughts on the patrol. "Solid plan… I'd like to avoid going underground unless we absolutely need to. Could always send the shorties in for us."

The last part was meant to be a joke, despite the fact that Shattervenom uttered it with a deadpan tone and no change in her facial features. As soon as Tawnypaw bounced up, the ebony-and-ivory warrior slunk toward the nearest tunnel entrance, tapping the talkative Tawny playfully on the brow with her tail.

"Finding cobwebs is easy--just have to find the spiders first." Another monotone joke. "Cobwebs are the slimiest material ever. They'll stick to everything if you're not careful… right, Owlglide?" The barest sparkle of humor in Shatter's grey eyes sparkled as she glanced at the brown tom. "You apprentices better keep up, ya know. Wouldn't want to leave you in the tunnels as spider food."

The entrance to the first tunnel yawned like a wide mouth in the earth, swallowing light to leave a path of darkness. Shattervenom shuddered slightly and hesitated just outside of it; luckily, she could already see the fluffy tufts of cobwebs fluttering along the tunnel ceiling. One of her long, long limbs reached in to spool out a pawful. "This is as far as I'm going, crew."

ʙᴜsʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ | ʙᴜᴍᴘ ᴍᴇ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ 4 ᴅᴀʏs
If you use bright colors in your posts, I will not read them ♡

Last edited by Orion; May 4th, 2022 at 05:57 PM.
Old May 4th, 2022, 06:18 PM
Love gets you hurt

Default Re: WindClan - Missing & Joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berd View Post
{Cloverpaw}

She stopped immediately at the sight of a cat she didn't really recognize. However, the scent of WindClan was on him and easily she could tell that it was one of her clanmates. So Wolffang isn't deputy anymore huh?
She thought with a grim expression, her gaze trailing up to Fallownose's eyes. Wonder what happened. Guess i'll find out when I get back. Inhaling a deep breath through her jaws, she tried to settle her already pacing heart. Why did she suddenly feel so nervous? "Well quite simple actually. I kept myself pretty much walking for too long that my paw pads gave up on me and now..they're cracked and possibly infected." She stated grimly, however that wasn't the only thing on her mind.

"So you're the new deputy I presume? I wonder what happened to Wolffang and why he isn't in that position anymore." She asked with a small twinkle in her turquoise gaze and maybe a twitch of a whisker. Then her heart raced again as she had suddenly forgotten about Ashfeather. Shoot, I better ask about her! "Oh! And Ashfeather? How is she? Is she around and doing okay? And her son too, Speckledpaw. I haven't spoke to them in moons so it would be best to know how they've been!" She stated with a short toothy grin, looking at the tom with ease.

@NinjaBloss
Fallownose's ears twitched as he listened to what happened. He wasn't sure how to answer all of Cloverpaw's questions, especially since he had no idea where she had been and why. "Yes, I am the new deputy. Wolffang decided to step down. Your other questions can wait, but for now where have you been?"

Too many apprentice's had been going missing lately and it put their training behind. WindClan hadn't named a new warrior in moons and it was a little disconcerting. Especially since half of the time it was them getting lost in their own territory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Courage View Post
~Frostpaw~

"Well I havent learned the territory yet because my first mentor left Windclan before showing me and it hasn't been very long since I got my current mentor." She explained.

She realy hoped no one would be mad. It was funny to make cats mad sometimes but only if it was with a good prank. Thus this situation was not funny at all. She just wanted to curl up in her nest and sleep for a million moons and maibe have a rabbit or two. She also wanted to train to. It was boring sitting in camp.

She hoped she could get back in camp soon. Maibe prank a few cats. The classic frogs in the nest or old moss trick was always funny. Maibe she could find some other Windclaners who liked pranks. Then she could have a prank squad! She thought enthusiasticly. Yes that would be awsome! Who would she prank first? Her mind was a kit waiting to be let out of the nurserey with prank ideas. Maibe she should stop though and first get back to the clans camp. @NinjaBloss
Fallownose nodded at her explanation and beckoned her to follow him back to camp. "You should know better then to go out on the territory by yourself if you don't know it well, but for now you should get back to your camp to complete your training. And you're not to go outside of camp by yourself until you learn the territory, and even then it's always better to have a warrior with you."

[Done!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieChirp View Post
The white she-kit stumbled around WindClan territory. "Help!" ButterflyKit cried out "I'm lost!" @NinjaBloss
Fallownose arched his back in a long stretch that made his legs tremble. As he settled back down onto his paw pads and gazed across the territory his ears picked up the faint cry for help. The deputy's fur bristled along his spine as he opened his jaws to pick up the scent, legs already guiding him towards the sound.

"Butterflykit! Where have you been?" he gasped as he came upon the lost kit wandering in the territory. The gray tom bent down to sniff her pelt, making sure that there weren't any wounds or injuries that were threatening the Butterflykit's health.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy. View Post
// @NinjaBloss

Cardinalkit hurried back into camp, nervously looking around. "Fallownose? I'm back! Sorry for leaving!!"
Fallownose lapped at his paw pad before raising it and dragging it over his ear to smooth out the fur. However, his grooming was quickly paused as Cardinalkit came into camp and apologized for leaving.

"Welcome back, Cardinalkit. Why did you decide to leave?" the deputy asked as he tilted his head slightly in confusion. Kits leaving of their own choice was a rare occurrence. It was usually them getting lost or, StarClan forbid, taken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeaHouse View Post
Rapid'Kit He/Him

Rapid had not the mind to understand how he'd been announced missing or ended up a while away from camp but he picked up his pace a few scraps on his flank from the short journy but it was nothing serious it could heal on its own. He let out a short mew to see if he could grab anyone's attention

( Also just came back from breaking a screen so that's one reason why he went missing also inactivity)

@Moonraven
The sound of a kit mewling caught Fallownose's attention and his head swiveled to spot Rapidkit. The scratches on his flank was a bit worrying, but clearly nothing that needed immediate attention. "Rapidkit, where have you been?"
Old May 4th, 2022, 08:45 PM
Three rats in a raincoat

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: WindClan Territory

-Wrenpaw-

"Basilcliff, what an odd name," the cat blurted out. She listened to the warriors compromise and spoke, "No, we'll just hunt together, I don't want you getting in trouble." Stiffly gesturing towards the scent of the rabbit she began to move swiftly on her belly, the long grass tickling her under fur.

After a mere minute of this she found the rabbit. About thirty feet away from them. Wrenpaw stopped immediately and whispered, "You can apprehend that creature, correct? Or do you prefer I do it?" The brown cat watched as the large white rabbit munched peacefully. Her mouth watered, the animal looked quite delicious. Her gray eyes shifted towards Basilcliff, the brown and gray molly seemed to be having fun, but Wrenpaw had never been great at reading emotions. She shrugged and flicked her tail in wait.

@Elder_Reintje

Have a good day!

Character Tracker-https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...90#post1527690
Old May 4th, 2022, 09:30 PM
Pretend

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: WindClan - Missing & Joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaBloss View Post

Fallownose's ears twitched as he listened to what happened. He wasn't sure how to answer all of Cloverpaw's questions, especially since he had no idea where she had been and why. "Yes, I am the new deputy. Wolffang decided to step down. Your other questions can wait, but for now where have you been?"

Too many apprentice's had been going missing lately and it put their training behind. WindClan hadn't named a new warrior in moons and it was a little disconcerting. Especially since half of the time it was them getting lost in their own territory.

Fallownose nodded at her explanation and beckoned her to follow him back to camp. "You should know better then to go out on the territory by yourself if you don't know it well, but for now you should get back to your camp to complete your training. And you're not to go outside of camp by yourself until you learn the territory, and even then it's always better to have a warrior with you."

[Done!]

Fallownose arched his back in a long stretch that made his legs tremble. As he settled back down onto his paw pads and gazed across the territory his ears picked up the faint cry for help. The deputy's fur bristled along his spine as he opened his jaws to pick up the scent, legs already guiding him towards the sound.

"Butterflykit! Where have you been?" he gasped as he came upon the lost kit wandering in the territory. The gray tom bent down to sniff her pelt, making sure that there weren't any wounds or injuries that were threatening the Butterflykit's health.

Fallownose lapped at his paw pad before raising it and dragging it over his ear to smooth out the fur. However, his grooming was quickly paused as Cardinalkit came into camp and apologized for leaving.

"Welcome back, Cardinalkit. Why did you decide to leave?" the deputy asked as he tilted his head slightly in confusion. Kits leaving of their own choice was a rare occurrence. It was usually them getting lost or, StarClan forbid, taken.

The sound of a kit mewling caught Fallownose's attention and his head swiveled to spot Rapidkit. The scratches on his flank was a bit worrying, but clearly nothing that needed immediate attention. "Rapidkit, where have you been?"

Rapid'Kit || He\Him

Rapid flinched at the sudden voice his fur on end then responded quickly"Ah-"Rapid felt stupid if he where to say "I-i don't remember" He scurried by fallow "But im glad you where out here!" He'd smile weakly

Character(s): ...Upgrading...

Help me stay active!: BuzzardThroat! , ShadePaw

"The choice was once your choosing, before losing became my loss.
I was their in your forgetting - Until i was forgot" -Lang Leav

Closed Thread