Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by !0P055UM!
Today 02:17 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by !0P055UM!
Today 02:16 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by !0P055UM!
Today 02:15 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by !0P055UM!
Today 02:14 AM
Animation Request paying...
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 01:50 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 26th, 2021, 07:27 AM
This is the way.

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: Intensive Training [SC Event]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizerel View Post

(Isnt that powerplay?)

Cinderpaw knew the strategy all too well. The moment that paws landed on her back, she went limp, rolling onto her back, in attempt to crush or at least daze her opponent enough so that she could turn and counterstrike.
(I think so? It’s been a while. &#128517

Darkpaw grunted, getting into a more defensive stance. He couldn’t help but to feel his heart pounding in his chest.

Old August 27th, 2021, 03:49 AM
Student Psychologist

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashnose View Post
(I think so? It’s been a while. &#128517

Darkpaw grunted, getting into a more defensive stance. He couldn’t help but to feel his heart pounding in his chest.
Cinderpaw was utterly vicious, rapacious, and unrelenting. She knew what she wanted. She was going to get it. Either Darkpaw would accept defeat, or Cinderpaw would push herself to death. A heartbeat after shaking off Darkpaw later and she was already leaping at him, looking to go for an over-head swipe, but if he tried to counter, she would quickly try to follow up with her rear claws scratching over the other apprentice's chest.

Idk. Insert something inspiring or edgy here so people think that im cool.

Message me if you ever want to roleplay together or set something up!

Riverclan Leader's Den. Page 132. Bottom of the page.
Old August 28th, 2021, 06:38 PM
visual novel enjoyer

Bump Policy: literally whenever
My Mood: Yeehaw

"E-agh! Quit that!" Juniperpaw's attempts to fend Maplepaw off were met with a pained hiss as she attempted to distance herself while still keeping a grip on the other molly. The scores across her chest and forepaws were painful, but at least her foe's claws weren't hitting anywhere more severe. In an attempt to get the blue-grey cat to stop her flailing, Maplepaw tried to rake her claws down her sides. Hopefully, she wouldn't loose her grip.

@Pheasantflight
Old August 28th, 2021, 08:33 PM
This is the way.

Quote:

Cinderpaw was utterly vicious, rapacious, and unrelenting. She knew what she wanted. She was going to get it. Either Darkpaw would accept defeat, or Cinderpaw would push herself to death. A heartbeat after shaking off Darkpaw later and she was already leaping at him, looking to go for an over-head swipe, but if he tried to counter, she would quickly try to follow up with her rear claws scratching over the other apprentice's chest.
Darkpaw scratched her ear, rolled to the side and moved to come behind her. He wasn’t going to let a girl win.

((I really hope I don’t offend you with this. This is just Darkpaw talking.))

Old August 28th, 2021, 09:36 PM
Student Psychologist

Quote:
Darkpaw scratched her ear, rolled to the side and moved to come behind her. He wasn’t going to let a girl win.

((I really hope I don’t offend you with this. This is just Darkpaw talking.))
Cinderpaw growled out, not sure what to do with this opponent. He was far too dodgy. Her head-on attacks werent working. She would have to try something else. Perhaps luring him into a trap? Using an unorthodox attacking method? She started thinking of ways to beat him, while simultaneously switching to the defensive. Waiting on him to attack so she could counter-attack.

(Its fine. Im hard to offend and Cinderpaw doesnt care. You can get downright cruel if you want and it wont matter. Though id prefer if there was no powerplay here)

Old August 29th, 2021, 05:00 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@MooingPanda @Ashnose @Dizerel @Pheasantflight @littlelove
Hopefully Shrewstep could do something with Frostpaw, he was literally no use to ShadowClan as he was now. "Make sure that you work hard on your battling skills." Dawnstar meowed to the tom in disapproval and left it at that. She returned her eyes to the last few apprentices sparring. Darkpaw liked to roll a lot, if he used that too much cats would catch and know where to land in a real fight. He also reminded her of how the bunnies fight, which irked her for some reason. Cinderpaw was at least proving to be eager. The fact that she has been so easily led around like a kit by its tail was concerning. She has stopped recklessly leaping at the tom and seemed to be thinking about her next move or how to better bait him.

Juniperpaw and Maplepaw were doing alright, Juniperpaw had the type of vanity that reminded Dawnstar of Daintybird. That molly had been utterly useless, Dawnstar wouldn't allow a second Daintybird to remain in the clan. Juniperpaw better deal with her vanity or Dawnstar might have to take some drastic measures.

"Stop, Maplepaw, I don't have much to say about you. You fought as well as I expected. Juniperpaw, you need to stay focus in a fight, cats aren't going to worry about how pretty you look in battle. You also should pick out where you're going to land your blows, flailing around wildly like a fish out of water isn't going to win battles. If you continue to worry about how dirty you'll get in the future, I've no problem giving you some actual scars to grieve about." Dawnstar spat at Juniperpaw, flashing her fangs in disgust. Vain warriors were weak in her eyes.

"Cinderpaw, don't recklessly charge into a fight, you'll be led around by your tail. The way you attacked was good, I'm glad that you caught yourself and realized that he kept moving to dodge you. If you had noticed that he kept pulling the same side roll repeatedly, I would have been more impressed. But all in all, you didn't do that bad. So well done."

"Darkpaw, you fight like a WindClan bunny, I understand relying on speed for a battle, but not only did you pull the same roll more than once, but your skills are mediocre and barely fit for battle." Besides Darkpaw, Juniperpaw and Frostpaw, everyone else at least had Dawnstar's approval.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old August 30th, 2021, 07:33 AM
visual novel enjoyer

Bump Policy: literally whenever
My Mood: Yeehaw

Maplepaw's head snapped up as her name was called out by Dawnstar, waiting with bated breath for the leader to add onto her words...

...And did practically all she could to keep herself from leaping off of Juniperpaw and jumping around like a kit. She did it! Sure, Juniperpaw wasn't that daunting of an opponent, but this was the first battle she'd ever really won, wasn't it? Even if it was a spar, it still counted for something. At least, she hoped it did.

She released Juniperpaw from under her, still barely keeping her composure as she nodded towards Dawnstar. She was not a leader to disappoint, and Maplepaw was plenty glad that she wasn't on the end of her chastising. She shot a slightly sympathetic glance at Juniperpaw before beginning to assess her wounds. "Good fight."

@Pheasantflight
Old September 2nd, 2021, 10:22 AM
This is the way.

Quote:

Cinderpaw growled out, not sure what to do with this opponent. He was far too dodgy. Her head-on attacks werent working. She would have to try something else. Perhaps luring him into a trap? Using an unorthodox attacking method? She started thinking of ways to beat him, while simultaneously switching to the defensive. Waiting on him to attack so she could counter-attack.

(Its fine. Im hard to offend and Cinderpaw doesnt care. You can get downright cruel if you want and it wont matter. Though id prefer if there was no powerplay here)
He snarled and started circling around her.

Old September 2nd, 2021, 10:24 AM
This is the way.

@Undertaker

Darkpaw snarled. So what. He didn’t like pain. He only liked delivering it.

Old September 2nd, 2021, 04:44 PM
Student Psychologist

Quote:
He snarled and started circling around her.
Flicking her ear in response to her leader's mild praise. That wasnt enough, though. Cinderpaw needed to prove herself. This time she was on the defensive. Ready to counter-attack. She tried not to only thing one, but two steps ahead of her opponent. If he charged right at her, the normal counter would be to sidestep and hit the enemy in the side. But that was probably expected. She would have to do something to keep him on his toes, something surprising, something no one would expect and would guarantee her a hit on her opponent. Growling as she taunted him in, hoping to get him to attack and hopefully make a mistake that she could punish.

Closed Thread