Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by ollie
Today 07:28 AM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by Omari
Today 07:12 AM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 07:06 AM
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 07:00 AM
Marching Forward and...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 06:56 AM

Old June 19th, 2021, 08:37 PM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Default Amphibian Interigation Time!! (P)

Toadkit padded along outside the Nursery, thinking about her conversation with Lilykit. Find out more info on this pathetic Half-Kittypet? She could do that! Spotting her father, she made sure her perfect fur was groomed and her eyes had their general innocent sheen.

"Father!", she called out, trying to keep her voice as sweet as possible. "I was hoping you could help me with something, me and Lilykit have an,, um question,,?".

She honestly wanted to see what relationship her father had with this stupid 'Lilypaw'."

@feather lily

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3
Old June 23rd, 2021, 11:59 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Amphibian Interigation Time!! (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnhearted View Post
Toadkit padded along outside the Nursery, thinking about her conversation with Lilykit. Find out more info on this pathetic Half-Kittypet? She could do that! Spotting her father, she made sure her perfect fur was groomed and her eyes had their general innocent sheen.

"Father!", she called out, trying to keep her voice as sweet as possible. "I was hoping you could help me with something, me and Lilykit have an,, um question,,?".

She honestly wanted to see what relationship her father had with this stupid 'Lilypaw'."

@feather lily
Frogfang looked up well ask away he knew exactly what she would ask. It would be about lilypaw and lilykit. He could see right threw her Innocents.

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Old June 25th, 2021, 08:34 PM
pastel king

Quote:
Originally Posted by feather lily View Post
Frogfang looked up well ask away he knew exactly what she would ask. It would be about lilypaw and lilykit. He could see right threw her Innocents.
Oh crowfood, he could see right through her, hopefully she'd get enough info. "Wellll", she began hesitantly, the little kit had just realized how much she looked like her father, that made her feel stronger and prouder. "I was wondering who this "Lilypaw" is and why your such friends with a pathetic half-kittypet father?", Toadkit asked curiously.

Old June 29th, 2021, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Oh crowfood, he could see right through her, hopefully she'd get enough info. "Wellll", she began hesitantly, the little kit had just realized how much she looked like her father, that made her feel stronger and prouder. "I was wondering who this "Lilypaw" is and why your such friends with a pathetic half-kittypet father?", Toadkit asked curiously.
well me and lilypaw were friends as kits and were still friends now mostly thanks to lilykit but he wasnt going to say that. and as for why im friends with her well... i dont care about whos in what clan i care about how strong they are.

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Old June 29th, 2021, 02:06 PM
pastel king

Quote:
well me and lilypaw were friends as kits and were still friends now mostly thanks to lilykit but he wasnt going to say that. and as for why im friends with her well... i dont care about whos in what clan i care about how strong they are.
Toadkit tilted her head, that did make sense. "So are all of us named after someone or just Lilykit", she asked curiously. She knew Lilykit was probably their fathers favorite, and it was no secret that their mother preferred Briarkit, but she was okay with that.

Old July 1st, 2021, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Toadkit tilted her head, that did make sense. "So are all of us named after someone or just Lilykit", she asked curiously. She knew Lilykit was probably their fathers favorite, and it was no secret that their mother preferred Briarkit, but she was okay with that.
just lilykit but in a way your named after me, a toad is like a frog and i want you to be stronger than me one day... he paused my little tadpoll he gave her a soft lick happily

Old July 1st, 2021, 03:59 PM
pastel king

Quote:
just lilykit but in a way your named after me, a toad is like a frog and i want you to be stronger than me one day... he paused my little tadpoll he gave her a soft lick happily
Toadkit giggled and tried to thrash away. "Staaaahp your ruining my fur!", but the tone was light and she was very happy to be with her father.

Old July 1st, 2021, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Toadkit giggled and tried to thrash away. "Staaaahp your ruining my fur!", but the tone was light and she was very happy to be with her father.
Frogfang got his paw and started moving it back and forth playfully messing up her fur more with a purr and a smile on his face. He hadn’t smiled this much since his cat breath died and it just showed how much he loved his kits

Old July 2nd, 2021, 05:29 PM
pastel king

Quote:
Frogfang got his paw and started moving it back and forth playfully messing up her fur more with a purr and a smile on his face. He hadn’t smiled this much since his cat breath died and it just showed how much he loved his kits
"Noooo!", Toadkit shouted playfully as she leapt at her father and scratched his flank with sheathed claws.

(Sorry its short im out of town!)

Old July 8th, 2021, 04:08 PM

Quote:
"Noooo!", Toadkit shouted playfully as she leapt at her father and scratched his flank with sheathed claws.

(Sorry its short im out of town!)
Next time have your claws unsheathed he purred in her ear before shaking his paw back and forth on her head making it look like a bird had made a little nest in it