by taillow
Last post by Concorde
Today 02:03 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by fenrir
Today 01:56 AM

Old Yesterday, 10:15 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: do not bump until Aug. 25, please!
My Mood: Distracted

Default hello darkness, my old friend

After the cougar plot in the mountains didn't work out, I've been looking for another way for Fading to further demonstrate his dedication to RiverClan's youth! I've come up with a fun, definitely not dark in the slightest plot.

Three RiverClan apprentices decide to sneak out of camp one night. They wander far into the territory, and wind up near the outskirts border. While exploring, [Antagonist] appears and grabs one of the apprentices. Holding their claws to this apprentice's throat, [Antagonist] tells the other apprentices that they'll kill the 'paw if the other two don't cooperate and come with them.

[Antagonist] takes the apprentices into the outskirts, eventually arriving at a pair of rocks set closely together. The area smells strongly of freshly-killed prey; several recently killed prey animals are being kept in a couple of trees above these rocks. A trail of prey-blood leads off into the distance.

Dogs can be heard barking and drawing gradually closer. [Antagonist] tells the apprentices that if they want to live, they need to squeeze between the rocks and stay in the alcove they create. They won't be able to outrun the dogs, but the gap between the two rocks is only big enough for young cats to fit into.

[Antagonist] intends to use these apprentices to get the dogs they're luring to the area to associate RiverClan scent with food. [Antagonist] climbs one of the trees just before the dogs arrive; they show a lot of interest in the hiding apprentices, but are unable to reach them. [Antagonist] begins feeding them prey items from up in the tree.

Meanwhile, Fadingstar is out patrolling with [Warrior 1] and [Warrior 2] when he catches the apprentices' scents mixed with outsider. Alarmed, the patrol begins following the scents. As they grow close to where the apprentices are being kept, they scent the dogs.

The dogs are preoccupied by the prey that has just been thrown to them, allowing the patrol to skirt around them undetected and scale the only remaining wall of a very old, destroyed Twoleg den. They are soon joined by [Warrior 3], who decided to tag along to help.

The group fights the dogs and manage to drive them off. The apprentices are rescued; [Antagonist] continues hiding high in the trees, using Shadow Fiend to help them remain undetected. The group returns home with the apprentices, but [Antagonist] remains at large and the dogs have begun to develop their association between RiverClan and food...

This is ultimately a setup plot for future ideas in addition to being a plot for Fading to help out some kids (and gain some battle experience!).

Here's what I'm looking for:
  • An antagonist. You'll need to purchase Shadow Fiend and Skip the Steps for this plot to work (Skip the Steps will be used for tree-climbing). Any outsider is fine for this role as long as they're an adult and you're open to using them again for future plots (or adopting them to me so I can still use them).
  • Two warriors to be on patrol with Fading. In light of recent events, these warriors will need to be cats who have proven themselves to be dedicated and loyal warriors.
  • A third warrior to catch up with the group once they've reached the area with the dogs.
  • Three apprentices to get kidnapped. Younger apprentices preferred, but as long as they aren't full-grown yet age doesn't matter too much. They will get a firm scolding from Fading for sneaking out, but he'll see the kidnapping as enough of a punishment and won't punish them further.

No form, just throw your cat down and let me know what role you want! If you're open to multiple roles, put all of them down! You can submit multiple cats if you want, but I'll only be picking one cat per user.
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; Yesterday at 10:22 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:19 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: hello darkness, my old friend

I can offer Adderstrike for helping in the patrol [she wants to be with Fading more]
Or Sharkhail if you want to see a different cat from me catlol