Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by Snivellus
Today 11:05 AM
New here!
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 11:05 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Snivellus
Today 11:02 AM
A new Dawn
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 10:59 AM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 10:50 AM

Old July 9th, 2024, 10:31 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Crashing waves, Sea Coves [P]

Covepaw's Training Tracker

Requirements
Land Hunting [ X ]
Water Hunting [ X ]
Battle Lesson [ X ]
Swimming Lesson [ X ]

Additional Learning
Water Combat [ X ]
Night Hunting [ X ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder

Last edited by Dolomedes; July 13th, 2024 at 01:14 PM.
Old July 13th, 2024, 01:06 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Crashing waves, Sea Coves [P]

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Right, this was their first proper lesson since Covepaw was assigned to him. They had gone hunting after a failed swimming lesson, and they had gone on the mock patrol. But this was the first proper lesson, Seabreeze would say, or maybe first lesson on the normal curriculum. Though in his opinion the mock patrol is something that all apprentices should be taught to help better their warriors in the future. Maybe he should talk to Fadingstar about that. Anyways, it was time for battle practice. Never a dull moment within the clan and he had learned the hard way how much of a priority this was for apprentices within the aquatic clan. Beanpaw.... He sighed. Pushing the memory away, the lionheart made his way over to the apprentices' makeshift den. "Covepaw, good morning. We are going out for some battle practice, time to meet the day." He called in, albeit playfully which surprised himself for moment. It's been awhile since he has just allowed himself to just be. And he guess that meant... he doesn't know the words... being soft with his apprentices? Maybe? Whatever doesn't matter.

After the apprentice joined him out of the den, Seabreeze launched into an overview of the planned lesson. It should be something simple enough for the eager apprentice to breeze through and then maybe they would have time for more advanced moves as well. Though Seabreeze felt a little out of sorts when it comes to battling. He's never been any good really. Perhaps he should seek out Fadingstar and then have a spar, sharpen his own skills and gets some tips for teaching his apprentices so he does them well. Seabreeze didn't want to pass on any bad habits, he wouldn't forgive himself if he did. "Today we are planned to go over the basics. Stance, dodging, basic moves. If we have time we can go into more complex maneuvers as well. The leap and hold, the usage of speed and analysis on the battle field. If we have time, if not, we will postpone the advanced battling for another day. I also want you and Duckpaw to have some partner battling practice as well."

Blue eyes met the apprentices eyes, "Any questions? Anything in particular you wish to learn? Battle and general wise?"
[ @rubberRatroom - Covepaw ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder
Old Today, 07:33 AM
Certified Silly

Status: Happily married to PINTO BEAN and SeonghwaBerry<3 /silly
Bump Policy: ANYTIME (please my memory is fleeting)
My Mood: Goofy
Default Re: Crashing waves, Sea Coves [P]

Covepaw.
APPRENTICE | He/him | Purrks: N/A | 8 moons

"Enough Acorn Jellies can make life so much easier."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Covepaw got to his paws, eager as soon as he heard Seabreeze call his name. Training, his favorite thing, second to exploring of course! He met it with the same excitement he would meet anything, except something he hated. If he despised nothing, it was clear as soon as you saw his face. His ears would pin back and he'd either give a look of disgust or horror. Or maybe even between the two! Covepaw smiled at Seabreeze, literally ready to meet the day. His paws were practically the only thing indicating that he'd been waiting to get outside. More preferably into the territory. Covepaw wasn't particularly fond of trees, however, when you lived right next to them, it was hard not to get used to the icky feeling. Now, it wasn't replaced for a fondness for this place, but what would complaining do? It most certainly wouldn't help and Covepaw hated being annoying.

"Okay! I'm ready,"

He mewed enthusiastically, following Seabreeze out of the den. His paws were more or less moving for him. He just couldn't bear his excitement! Even though she had passed, which made him sad for a moment, Splashgaze definitely didn't take him out like this. It was almost, well, like holding a bug in your paws! It was ready to fly away, yet was forced to be grounded. But now he felt like he was free, free to fly and soar and go as fast as he wanted! Maybe it was just because the level of respect he held for his mentor, but whatever the reason, he was happy he was reassigned to Seabreeze.

He perked his ears as Seabreeze started explaining the lesson. it sounded awful simple, for being something like battle moves. He'd seen the way some cats contorted their bodies and sometimes it made him wonder how'd he do it, too. Then he heard the word "Basics" and immediately eased. Basics was where everything needed to start, he thought.

"Alright, I trust you! I'll make sure and ask Duckpaw when we get back to camp!"

He grinned, maybe he and Duckpaw would become friends after all! He shook his head as he had no questions. Covepaw continued, bouncing, across wherever they went, now happy that a new friendship he wanted to happen, could be possible.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ @Dolomedes ]

Last edited by rubberRatroom; Today at 07:35 AM.