Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Prince with a thousand...
by Daragca
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:33 PM
READY, SET, THROW! [mud...
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 01:30 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by taillow
Today 01:26 PM
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Ian
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 01:11 PM
As the morning shines {P}
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:09 PM

Old December 11th, 2023, 08:36 AM
she's dead scar. you won.

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

Default it's a scary world out there . . [ p ]

✰ hickorysplinter ✰
╭─────╮
she/they/he ✰ sc ✰ 33 moons ✰ tags ; @furrensic
╰─────╯
₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ .

!! this cat deals with themes of abuse and mental disorders. iwc. !! trigger warnings for this post: n/a
hickory settled themself in for a nice nap, exhausted after days of preparing for leaf-bare. lately her dreams had been tumultuous, and he hadn't been able to rest well. her fur prickled and their tail flicked with indignance, hoping to get some sleep.

[ i hope you don't mind me starting this! i didn't want hickory to go missing </3 ]

' bitter choco decoration,
eat it all without saying a thing '

cobwebfern ☆ warblerpaw
trackersroleplay with me!
Old December 11th, 2023, 12:46 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: it's a scary world out there . . [ p ]

FOXGLOVEKISS
she/her. 52 moons (at death). slender ginger molly with brown and cream markings, blue eyes. left hind leg is scarred.
( purrks ; worldweaver, nightmare fuel - tier 1 permanently active)

foxglovekiss finds herself surveying the lands of shadowclan from her spot in the dark forest. they were just as powerful as they were before she died. considering their rocky relationship with windclan, the ginger feline is surprised to see one of her kits in the clan. hickorysplinter..oh..which one was that? my first litter..oh, I feel bad, she has a horrible tom for a father, the former windclanner thinks with a small sigh. a part of her misses beastbelly, for just a split second, then she remembers why the tom is up in starclan (or the dark forest...she's not sure, oh well.) luckily, hickorysplinter doesn't remind her of the tom. in fact, she thinks that her kit looks a lot like her, minus those green eyes. well..kits can't always look as beautiful as the parents, she remarks mentally.

once again, the molly finds herself sitting in the cold, dark and silent forest, under a large tree. she keeps her head raises high, tail neatly wrapped around her paws.

[ @finley.exe yes ofc it's fine!! I'm so sorry I never posted a starter ]

artfight | ·characters· |pronouns.cc

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old December 11th, 2023, 01:45 PM

✰ hickorysplinter ✰
╭─────╮
she/they ✰ sc ✰ 33 moons ✰ tags ; @furrensic
╰─────╯
₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ .

!! this cat deals with themes of parental (psychological) abuse, hallucinations, and mental disorders. iwc. !!

trigger warnings for this post: slight paranoia
hickorysplinter's stomach turned and she whipped around, but there was no one there but her clanmates, looking rather annoyed at the meowing disturbance. they stood up, stretched, and left the warriors den for a walk in the forest. nothing would hurt her there. right?

they figured eating something might calm her roiling stomach, so she dropped into a hunting crouch, opening her mouth to sniff the scent of mouse-- and another cat. it was a seemingly both familiar and unfamiliar scent- it was almost like she had known it before but the cat's scent was not quite there, somehow old and new at the same time.

hickory brushed it off as another product of her now growling stomach, yet deep down, the cat knew something was wrong. she spotted a mouse up ahead and swiftly pounced on it. it was rare, in leaf-bare, to find a mouse, and even though it was small and stringy and barely a mouthful, they ate it.

[ no worries at all! /gen ]

cobwebfern ☆ warblerpaw
Old January 9th, 2024, 07:35 PM
yippee!!!

FOXGLOVEKISS
she/her. 52 moons (at death). slender ginger molly with brown and cream markings, blue eyes. left hind leg is scarred.

foxglovekiss's jaws part, catching the scent of her child approaching. not spotting them, the molly lets out a small scoff under her breath and stands up. how come none of her kits turned out as smart as her? the thought crosses her mind that, possibly, beastbelly tainted her first litter with some cursed genetics or something. her face twists into a scowl and she stops herself from lashing out at the ground from the mere thought of it. curse that mouse turd of a tom!

"it is alright." she murmurs, calming herself down. she follows the scent of hickorysplinter, coming across the sight of her kit eating a mouse. "hickorysplinter, my darling kit!" foxglovekiss greets, rushing over. did hickorysplinter ever mourn her death? was her death even made public? "oh, how much I've missed you." she sighs, aiming to give the warrior a comforting lick on the ear if they allowed it.

[ @finley.exe ]

Old January 9th, 2024, 08:04 PM

✰ hickorysplinter ✰
╭─────╮
he/they/she ✰ sc ✰ 34 moons ✰ tags ; @furrensic
╰─────╯
₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ .

!! this cat deals with themes of parental (psychological) abuse, hallucinations, and mental disorders. iwc. !!

trigger warnings for this post: panic
hickorysplinter's fur stood on end. ' foxglovekiss? ' his normally cool, calm, collected, altogether pulled-together demeanor vanished, dropped like a curtain after a theatre show. her voice wavered as she whirled around to look at their mother, stars, their mother, why was she here?!

' do not call me your kit. ' her voice dripped with hatred and barely disguised terror at the sudden recurrence of their mother. somewhere, deep inside, he had known she'd be back. escaping from trauma never brought true escape, at least for him, it only caused a quick break before everything came back around to bite him in the ass.

' ever since i escaped you, i have never been your kit. ' she spoke quietly, using a claw to pick stringy vole bits out of their teeth. ' you screwed me up, foxglovekiss. and if you've come here to beg for forgiveness from me, you will not be getting it. '

cobwebfern ☆ warblerpaw
Old January 18th, 2024, 10:37 AM
yippee!!!

FOXGLOVEKISS

foxglovekiss takes a step back, blue eyes narrowing at the hatred in hickorysplinter's voice. her tail lashes in irritation. the warm and welcoming nature she had adopted earlier seems to disappear in a flash. "beg for your forgiveness, dear? ha!" she scoffs, letting out a snicker. "I don't need anyone's forgiveness, honey. especially not from my own child!" her voice grows a tad colder, words as sharp as her claws. the only cat she'd ever dare to ask for forgiveness would be..possibly her father. even that's far.

"oh, I didn't even do anything to you or your littermates." she dismisses, waving a paw. oh well, hickorysplinter has always been the dramatic one. perhaps that's why she favors deerfang. "whether you like it or not, we'll always by family, dear."

[ @finley.exe ]

Old January 18th, 2024, 11:29 AM

hickorysplinter
he/they . sc . 34 moons . tags ; @furrensic

!! this cat deals with themes of parental abuse, hallucinations, and mental disorders. iwc. !!

trigger warnings for this post: none
' liar. ' hickory spoke quietly, hatred clear in his voice. ' i'm only like this because of you. ' their voice was cold and they inhaled and exhaled, shaky and his claws sheathed and unsheathed, piercing the cold, hard, frost-coated ground.

hickorysplinter's fur bristled and he growled at foxglovekiss's last two remarks. ' when you died no cat but me mourned you. you're weak, foxglove, ' they hissed her name, spitting on the ground in front of her and sitting down. ' and you can't hurt me from beyond the grave. you cannot. hurt me. anymore. '

[ look at this guy he thinks he can't be hurt lmaooo L loser /j ]

cobwebfern ☆ warblerpaw
Old January 19th, 2024, 02:20 PM
yippee!!!

TW : (attempted) child abuse

FOXGLOVEKISS

foxglovekiss's fur bristles ever so slightly. "like what, hickorysplinter?" she prods, blue eyes looking her kit up and down. "weak? if so, that certainly wasn't me! that would have been your father, dear." she sneers, taking note of hickorysplinter's general unsteadiness. she looks unimpressed regarding the growl.

oh! finally! news relating to her death. she perks up, intrigued. hickorysplinter, he's the only one who mourned her? she doubts it. "weak? ha!" she jeers, shaking her head. her hind leg taps against the ground as she tries to keep her calm. her claws slowly unsheathe when hickorysplinter has the nerve to spit on the ground. they even have the nerve to sit down! her face twists into a scowl.

"oh? really now?" she hums. during her time in this hell, she's been pulling and twisting at the strings of reality. she supposes this is the time to test it - her paws itch with the urge to prove hickorysplinter wrong. "you little mousebrain!" she snaps, suddenly raises a paw, aiming a harsh smack at hickorysplinter's face with unsheathed claws.

[ @finley.exe ]

Old January 19th, 2024, 04:51 PM

hickorysplinter
purrks ; mind reader
he/they . sc . 34 moons . tags ; @furrensic

!! this cat deals with themes of parental abuse, hallucinations, and mental disorders. iwc. !!

trigger warnings for this post: blood, description of injury
hickory simply raised an eyebrow, watching with slight amusement the way foxglove got worked up. ' you are weak. and i don't remember my father, but i know, for stars sake, if he didn't hurt me the way you did, he wasn't weak. you are only as strong as your best actions, and i know you've done nothing good in your life. '

suddenly, out of nowhere, foxglovekiss aimsed an sharp smack at his face with unsheathed claws. they attempted to dodge, but foxglovekiss's claws connected with his face and dragged across his cheek, three ribbons of pain streaking from his mouth up to his ear. with a yowl, he jumped back, blood and bits of fur falling to the ground.

' hh- ' hickorysplinter skidded back, eyes wide with fear. ' how the- you're not supposed to be able to do that. how the hell did you- ' his fur stood on end and his tail lashed back and forth. ' you're a dream- you're not real. this is a dream. that's it. stars, i'm going insane.. '

cobwebfern ☆ warblerpaw
Old January 19th, 2024, 06:39 PM
yippee!!!

FOXGLOVEKISS

foxglovekiss's eyes widen as her claws connect and she witnesses them do actual damage. her eyes glint with barely hidden amusement, tail twitching in self-approval at hickorysplinter's howl. she feels a twisted sense of satisfaction watching her child cower.

"oh, honey. your father was nothing but a coward who abandoned me, you, and your littermates for some...riverclanner!" she scoffs, a growl rumbling in the back of her throat. abandoned..yes. beastbelly had left. that's all hickory had to know. fur ruffled with anger and, truthfully, claws itching for something to tear into - the ginger molly takes a deep breath. "if he gave a damn about you or your littermates, sweetie, he would've come back a long time ago." she sneers.

"you're right, this is just a dream." foxglovekiss confirms with a small nod, eyes narrowing ever so slightly. "but you forget something, i'm the one who brought you into this dream. I can do as I please!"

[ @finley.exe ]