Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 01:30 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 01:30 AM
Bluest+r~ Characters
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 01:25 AM
Beyond Enemy Lines
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 01:23 AM
☆ look what you made me do...
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 01:12 AM

Old July 9th, 2024, 05:43 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Wispypaw
I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere
But you can't catch me now

+ she/her + No purrks

Originally she was just going to sit in the shadows and just listen to the on-goings in camp, minding her own business for once. Wispypaw could smell that Cinderpaw was nearby along with some other cat she never bothered to interact with. She didn't make a move to come over for now since she was sure that Cinnie could handle herself. As far as she was aware most of her siblings could handle themselves, but there were a few that gave her doubt. Besides she didn't get any ill or any kind of bad feeling coming from the other apprentice. That was until someone felt the need to jump in on a conversation they had no dealings in. Black paws stomped onto the ground as they slowly got up on their feet, blind hues already staring in their general direction. She didn't speed on over, clearly in no rush to tear a new one into this creature, they don't get any dignity in her books. "Hey you little twit, You might want to listen to your own poorly executed unwanted advice." she sneered coming to hopefully stand behind the other apprentice. "It's funny that you say adult but you got paw in your name, last I checked that doesn't scream adult to me, you know what it says?" she gave pause as she raised a brow, she didn't care if the other said anything in between because it would go ignored. "It's giving me the feeling you have yet to use whatever skills you bothered to learn and apply it to your everyday life, that you can't even be bothered to be mature about someone finding annoyance with you butting in a one-on-one conversation." she slinked around to once again hopefully stand in between Tigerpaw and the other two. "Being an adult also means to accept when you know you are in the wrong"

@Neptune. @silver. @---Bluestar---

Header made by Marigold

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old July 9th, 2024, 05:44 PM
memento mori

Bump Policy: 2-3 Days
My Mood: Mellow

Owlthroat
he/him | Shadowclan Warrior | 39 moons
Beefed Up T1 - Just A Scratch
The Dancing Bird
Satisfaction from his first hit left him now glowing, it filled his veins. Head swelling to ridiculous proportions. Newtbelly eagerly watching from the corner of his eye, first impressive move. Now time to deliver another to Hawkbite. Owlthroat assumed the air had been knocked from his lungs the way he heaved in front of him. There wasn’t time to waste here, battles were won within split seconds. He’d seen it himself many times over, perhaps now was the time to turn the tide and deliver judgement.

Using his now distanced position, he had room to try something. Something he’d seen a long time ago and ached to execute. Thick paws thudded and scraped and he was on the move. Directly charging like before, would Hawkbite fall for the bluff? Owlthroat’s yellow eyes prayed desperately not to flicker with his true intentions, appearing as if set on another clash of skulls.

Then he dropped, still barreling forward, unable to stop. This was risky exposing his belly even if only for a second, but if it worked it would be a beautiful connection. What worried him deeply was Hawkbite’s fast recovery, the cat that kept getting up knock after knock. Quickly too.

Legs outstretched at the last minute swinging. Attempting to make hard contact with the underside of Hawkbite’s jaw to send him reeling once more.

[​​ @SuspiciousMindz @sleepyyjax ]

Art Shop | Owlthroat | Cottonkit
Owl's Romance Finder
Hiatus 1-12th August - Won't reply till back <3
Old July 9th, 2024, 05:51 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Sad

Tigerpaw gave the other cat a dirty look. " So let me get this straight you want to talk about me butting into a one on one conversation. When were you invited you ugly fleebag!" she spatt. @Kix
@Neptune.
@silver.
Old July 9th, 2024, 06:05 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Mysterious

Cinderpaw
~<>~
34/100
9 moons || she/her || ShadowClan Apprentice
small black tabby with minimal white markings and 3 legs; amber eyes

Oh, great StarClan, this was turning into such a mess… Evidently, Cinderpaw hadn’t managed to hide her annoyance quite as well as she thought she had and touched some nerve she hadn’t deliberately meant to. She’d been planning on apologizing, but Bittern got there before her and opened his mouth to berate Tigerpaw. Which… ok, maybe Cinderpaw didn’t entirely disagree with what he said, but she didn’t exactly agree with it either. At least, she wouldn’t have been so blunt. She’d have preferred to keep those thought to herself and just speak politely - call her two faced if you want, but it’s not worth it to start needless drama just because you get interrupted or annoyed.

With an unamused sidelong glance towards Bitternpaw, Cinder turns again to face Tigerpaw just as she shouts back at Bittern. It’s all Cinder can do not to sigh at that exchange.

”It’s ok,” the small tabby signs to Tigerpaw, pointedly glancing back towards Bitternpaw, a silent telling off for being rude in her glance. ”I don’t find your face scary,” she assures, acutely aware of her own disfigured leg as she signs. ”Grandma’s not the nicest cat, but if you ask to be reassigned, she’ll see that you’re taking training seriously, I think.” Honestly? Cinder isn’t all that sure what her grandma would think in reality, but it’s polite to reassure so that’s what she does.

”How about a spar?” The black tabby suggests, turning towards Bitternpaw again to answer his question. ”I haven’t any battle training yet, but you could show me something maybe?” Bittern doesn’t get the chance to answer before a new face appears, lifting Cinder’s spirits immediately. Wispypaw! Cinder wasn’t going to comment on some of the things Tigerpaw had said before, but Wispy does, immediately coming to her defense, for which Cinder is grateful, but there hadn’t been any real need for it, Tigerpaw wasn’t really being mean to her, just to Bitternpaw and Cinder had only been caught in the middle of things.

Leaning over, Cinderpaw attempts to brush her sister’s shoulder with her cheek to try and convey her gratitude as best she could. A silent ‘thank you,’ even if the rescue wasn’t really needed, Cinder wanted her sister to know it was appreciated all the same. And then, whatever mild okay-ness Cinderpaw had felt for Tigerpaw vanishes as she insults her sister. It was a petty dig at Wispy’s appearance, but it was still needlessly cruel and makes Cinder’s blood turn cold.

Defensively, she gets to her paws and stands between Wispypaw and Tigerpaw defensively, amber gaze narrowed to glare at Tigerpaw. ”Don’t you dare say that about my sister!” Her signing is sloppy and angry, so Cinderpaw isn’t entirely sure her words came through clearly, but the message surely would be heard.

[ @silver. - bittern || @---Bluestar--- tiger || @Kix - wispy ]
Old July 9th, 2024, 06:09 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty | Kitty Softpaws

Another blow landing as Hawkbite wasn't quite prepared for taking off. Perhaps he should've stretched more or done his pre-fight ritual. This time his jaw hurt. The blow sent him spiraling backwards and he found himself against the large tree he chose to fight under. Another huff of air escaped him, the smirk still on his face.

This time he took his time getting to his paws, giving Owlthroat a threatening smile. "Come finish it, if you can," Hawkbite spoke, letting Owlthroat fall into this false sense of security. Hawkbite hid the tensing of his muscles, his heart pounding louder as he waited for Owlthroat to go for the charge. He had an idea he wanted to try out.

@Daragca - Owlthroat | @sleepyyjax - Newtbelly

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 9th, 2024, 06:10 PM
Pfp by @/Dolomedes!

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ---Bluestar--- View Post
Cherryblossom saw Mudslide. she walked over. "hey want to talk?"
@Marigoldwhisper

Mudslide
She, Her\Warrior\15 moons\Shadowclan
"I miss the yellow. I miss the yellin' and the shake downs."

Lybirds Lullaby [ACTIVE] Mind Reader [ACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
Talk? Mudslide looked at the warrior who addressed her, suppressing the grin that twitched at her maw. Her? Talk? That was majorly laughable, though she remained deadpan, her maw a strict line. This cat's got her all wrong. Talking wasn't really a thing she did, but Cherryblossom seemed unaware of that fact. Oh well. It's not like she knew speaking was like torture to her. She wasn't about to wring this cat dry just because of that, Mudslide may be bloodthirsty but she wasn't an explosive idiot.

"Hi." Mudslide whispered dryly, her gaze afar off as her eyes drifted back to her paws. What a sentence, ten outta ten.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old July 9th, 2024, 06:21 PM

Bump Policy: 36 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Newtbelly
he/him - Agatha Kitty - 15 moons
ShadowClan

header by @/Daragca

Wow -- these two were good. It kinda made him realise how much he needed to work on his own skills. He always thought he'd be able to catch up to Owlthroat some day, but seeing him fight with someone more on his level? There was no hope! Amber eyes observed in awe, as he witnessed Hawkbite fall back, "Woah!! Nice one old man!!" The words escaped him before he could stop himself - whoops! Hopefully Owlthroat wouldn't be too irritated by that comment.

@SuspiciousMindz Hawkbite

@Daragca Owlthroat

Last edited by sleepyyjax; July 9th, 2024 at 06:22 PM.
Old July 9th, 2024, 06:24 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

67/100
shc apprentice // he/him // 9 moons
purrks: agatha kitty, the collector, rapid recovery

---

As the situation escalates into hurling insults and the appearance of another apprentice, Bitternpaw looks visibly anxious. Trading glances between the three girls he takes a few cautious steps back and away from the situation, tail lashing behind him.

"... I'm going to get something to eat." He says quietly, gaze shifting to Cinderpaw. "If you'd still like to spar after... Whatever this is dies down, come find me. I'd like to train with you."

And with one last scathing glare at Tigerpaw he slinks off toward the fresh kill pile, thankful to have avoided unncessary confrontation.

cinderpaw | @Neptune. // wispypaw | @Kix // tigerpaw | @---Bluestar---

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old July 9th, 2024, 06:24 PM

Tigerpaw looked at Cinderpaw and dipped her head respectfully and looked at all three cats. " I am very sorry for my rudeness and Wispypaw I am so very sorry for calling you an ugly fleabag in fact I think the only ugly fleabag here is me. I was just having a bad day but that is still no excuse for my rudeness and I just want to say I have a lot of respect for you guys sticking up for each other. But again I'm still extremely sorry for my behavior I don't know why I thought taking my anger out on you guys was a good idea because it's not." she mewed feeling sorry and guilty. @Neptune. @Kix @silver.
Old July 9th, 2024, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

Mudslide
She, Her\Warrior\15 moons\Shadowclan
"I miss the yellow. I miss the yellin' and the shake downs."

Lybirds Lullaby [ACTIVE] Mind Reader [ACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
Talk? Mudslide looked at the warrior who addressed her, suppressing the grin that twitched at her maw. Her? Talk? That was majorly laughable, though she remained deadpan, her maw a strict line. This cat's got her all wrong. Talking wasn't really a thing she did, but Cherryblossom seemed unaware of that fact. Oh well. It's not like she knew speaking was like torture to her. She wasn't about to wring this cat dry just because of that, Mudslide may be bloodthirsty but she wasn't an explosive idiot.

"Hi." Mudslide whispered dryly, her gaze afar off as her eyes drifted back to her paws. What a sentence, ten outta ten.
Cherryblossom looked at Mudslide. Just then suddenly her depression kicked in and she started to cry.